open for game artwork! (workin for free)
sup, I'm snivy, I'm an artist/animator looking to work on art for games
I'm down to do artwork for your game whether that be spriting, title art, whatever, I just wanna draw for your games. I can definitely do small stuff, and am willing to help with larger projects if I find your game interesting enough and want to dedicate myself to doing art for it. I can also animate stuff for your game, but I would much prefer to draw because animation takes time and I have my own things I need to work on (not saying I won't animate for you, but just don't expect me to immediately say yes if you want me to animate something).
I am also down to work on any genre of game you're going for, whether it be a shooter, rhythm game, point and click adventure, or a metroidvania (that one would be fucking awesome I wanna do art for metroidvania-type games, but other stuff is fine too)
(ALSO, please do not ask me to work on art for nsfw games, risqué stuff is completely fine but I am NOT doin' porn games man)
My art style is cartoony and exaggerated, so if you're looking for that sort of style in your game, then you're luck.
I am willing to work completely for free because I am new to this sort of thing, but please do not abuse this information to overwork me at no cost. I cannot be paid online right now because I have no way of being paid online at the moment, but giving me full credit for my work is much appreciated.
information you must provide to me when messaging me about me working for you
- the name of your game and/or brief description of the game (optional)
- characters (or other things you want me to draw) in your game + references of them if possible
- exactly what artwork you would like me to do for your game, please try to be as clear as possible as to not create any confusion. if you would like, you may alternatively give me options on what art stuff to do for your game if you don't want to force me to make specific stuff.
types of game artwork I can do for you:
SPRITES - I have little-to-no experience, please show me how your sprite sheets work before sending me off to work on em
TITLE/CUTSCENE ART - now this I can confidently say I can do, I can draw art for your titles, credits, cutscenes, whateva' ya need man. I may even consider animating a cutscene or two if you want me to, but please be aware that animation takes time, and I have my own things I need to do outside of this work
CHARACTER PROFILES - same as what I said above, I can make character portraits if that's what you want
BACKGROUNDS/SCENERY/DECORATION - not great at them but I have experience in making backgrounds, I can work on them if you would like me to, but do not expect them to be top notch lmao (I am working on getting better at backgrounds tho)
HUDS/UIS - texts boxes, menus, health bars, I can do that shit for ya, just tell me what you want it to look like and I'll try my best to make it look like how you imagined it (if that's what you want)
OBJECTS/ITEMS - I prefer character art but I'll do this stuff too. disclaimer, I am not good at drawing weapons so fair warning there lmao
some things you should know before I conclude this:
- I use firealpaca to draw and blender to animate/model shit, I have clip studio paint and I am aware it's good, but I'm more comfortable with firealpaca at this time
- I have only sprited once in my entire life, if you are looking for someone purely to do game sprites, I may not be your guy. I'm not saying I can't make sprites, but it will probably take longer to do so than someone with more experience in sprite art.
- this is also my first time using the collabinator on NG, and therefore my first time looking for work so yeah hi :)
- again, I am working for free, please don't abuse this fact and kill me with assloads of work
- I find myself to be horrible with deadlines, so please forgive me if I am late with my work, as I have my own projects that I am working on such as art and animations. I also have school so there's that too.
- I can do 3D stuff if you really want, I have a decent understanding of blender, as I use it to animate, but I am NOT the best at modeling/sculpting and prefer 2D art because I am more comfortable with it. this doesn't mean I will always say no to doing 3D artwork, but I would much rather do 2D art
- this is just a personal thing but I really don't wanna work on friday night funkin mods, I'm not saying I won't, just that I may not be interested in working on fnf mod after fnf mod, I love original game ideas! (but I will also work on fangames if you want, I'm totally down for that stuff!)
that's basically it, go check out my NG page to get a better look at my current art style (I tried to upload images but they glitched out and did not want to load for me on this page, I apologize for this)
if you're interested in hiring me, feel free to shoot me a message here on newgrounds or in my twitter DMs here
if you ask me, I can even give you my discord and we can talk that way too, I personally prefer discord but do what makes you the most comfortable
again, feel free to check out my newgrounds homepage if you want to get a look at more of my art and stuff, and if you are interested in having me make art for your game, I look foreword to hearing from you
thank you, snivydoesstuff