The Pixelmas Shorts Collab 2008-11-21 18:51:49
Welcome to the Pixelmas Shorts Collaboration! It's where you use the pixel tool and make a Christmas themed animation. It could be funny, serious, weird, anything as long as it has to do with Christmas. Santa, Jesus, presents, and all the other good stuff are great things to use.
Call the part you want.
Please, you must have quality parts though.
I will deny if your part doesn't meet quality.
I might add parts if it is needed.
Transition Between Parts: Open
Warmup Part: Mexifry895
Part 1: Open
Part 2: Open
Part 3: Open
Part 4: Mexifry895
Part 5: Open
Part 6: Open
Part 7: Open
Part 8: Open
Part 9: Open
Part 10: Open
Part 11: Open
Part 12: Open
Part 13: Open
Part 14: Open
Part 15: Open
Stage Size: 550 x 400
Frame Rate: 24fps
Background: White. (Make your own)
Label all you symbols with your username. (IE brick would be mexifry_brick)
1. You must have some sort of plot to your animation. I'm pretty lenient on this one, but just random junk will be denied.
2. No Sprites/Sticks/Crew Figures within reason. I'm not completely shutting all these out, but they must be very good AND pixelated.
3. Make them appropriate. like not 17+ rated.
4. Yes, you can use sounds. In fact, it is encouraged that you voice act or add music to your part.
5. Make your part at least 5-30 seconds in length. (Don't go too overboard)
6. Don't bitch about coauthors.
7. V-cam is cool.
8. Parts Saved in CS3 or Lower.
9. Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.
The due date is December 20th! Sorry it is such a short period of time, but I want this out by Christmas.
So, lets get this started!