00:00
00:00

Best friend's girl dumped him.

707 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 20:57:27

my best friend's girlfriend broke up with him. She happens to be a friend of mine too. I haven't much clue as to why she did it, but I think my buddy was a little upset.

Worst part is though, she didn't really feel sorry. I don't know if this is with all girls but they usually give each other high fives and whatnot whenever they dump their guy. Don't think it's the same case as guys, but could be.

------

question: Do all girls do this? (I think most do). And do guys do it too.

And no, this is not the only example. I've seen it countless times before.

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:01:13

At 11/10/08 09:00 PM, Vrejvax wrote: Relationships are pointless and not worth the time and effort that they take.

How is this news to anyone?

That's more like Fox News.

As in, untrue.

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:01:39

At 11/10/08 09:00 PM, Vrejvax wrote: Relationships are pointless and not worth the time and effort that they take.

1. maybe the teenager ones, but not all. So I'm guessing you're never planning on having any relationship. Heh. Die lonely then.

2. This doesn't have anything about the question at hand. Please post something relevant next time.

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:03:14

When your still around your early teens, relationships usually end a disaster.

While reading this sentence you realize that 2 people die and 4 babies are born every second. Is it a time to weep, or celebrate?

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:03:51

How is this news to anyone?

I take it you were just dumped very recently.

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:07:18

To be honest it all depends on the guy/girl, and it depends on how the person doing the dumping really felt about that person in the first place, if they really cared they wouldnt act like that afterwards. Thats just being nasty for the sake of it.
However, then you get people that act like that when they dump people, but if they're the one being dumped they get all mopey when the other person acts like a fag, which is just being hypocritical. It all depends on the person.

I know that if i dumped my girlfriend i would be sorry about it, sorry that it didnt work out, not happy that i was rid of her. Jeez. :/

instagram.com/kumquat_cloud

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:09:22

At 11/10/08 08:57 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: question: Do all girls do this? (I think most do). And do guys do it too.

I think you just need to meet some better people.

I don't know anyone that does this. Not one, unless the guy really was a dick.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:13:22

At 11/10/08 09:09 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 11/10/08 08:57 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: question: Do all girls do this? (I think most do). And do guys do it too.
I think you just need to meet some better people.

no. I thought she was a very nice person. Just decided to dump him.

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:13:58

At 11/10/08 09:04 PM, Vrejvax wrote:
At 11/10/08 09:01 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: 1. maybe the teenager ones, but not all. So I'm guessing you're never planning on having any relationship. Heh. Die lonely then.
What's the divorce rate in America? At least 50 percent.

Most people will die lonely no matter what they do.

Teen relationships are even worse, because they only exist for two purposes: sex and status.

2. This doesn't have anything about the question at hand. Please post something relevant next time.
Fuck your questions, motherfucker.

So fucking what, stop trying to be a cunt and ruin everyone's happiness. Just because you're gushing blood out of your pussy doesn't mean you need to take it out on everyone you see.

Most teen relationships turn into babymaking and that leads to marriage. That's how I was born.

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:19:10

At 11/10/08 09:17 PM, Vrejvax wrote:
At 11/10/08 09:03 PM, Doom-Fan wrote: I take it you were just dumped very recently.
nope sorry

At 11/10/08 09:13 PM, Doom-Fan wrote: So fucking what, stop trying to be a cunt and ruin everyone's happiness.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHA

What happiness?

If you look around, you might see some decent people trying to enjoy their pointless existance. At least try to respect that.

Just because you're gushing blood out of your pussy doesn't mean you need to take it out on everyone you see.
hyuck hyuck

Most teen relationships turn into babymaking and that leads to marriage. That's how I was born.
That explains a lot about you.

Now, what is that exactly supposed to mean?

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:30:19

At 11/10/08 09:18 PM, Eggys wrote: Well that's odd if it was so sudden but maybe she was hiding it or something. it wouldn't be a good relationship anyway in that case.

hmm... perhaps. Although she did talk to him a lot that day. I dunno exactly what it was about but it may or may not have been about their relationship.

also: Vryjvax: stop being such a cunt and be more of an optimist. Thanks Doom-Fan for protecting the integrity of this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Best friend's girl dumped him. 2008-11-10 21:36:20

Stupid fucking teenage hormones!

Oh My God!!

Achaea | Vampy Wars

The first 08' thread (pointless link)

BBS Signature