00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat!

18,018 Views | 164 Replies

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 14:57:31

At 12/3/03 11:28 AM, Razoric wrote:
At 12/3/03 11:16 AM, rsdig wrote:
At 12/2/03 01:27 PM, Stamper wrote: Best movie. Ever. EVER. HANDS DOWN. COOLEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN. NO, SERIOUSLY. I LOVED IT.
Can we stop the hating and immaturity?? Pleeeeeeeease???
1) Vanilla Ice Jr.
2) Cancer
3) Aids

Did I win??

Razoric....i really wish you wouldn't. just let it be known you cast the first stone.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 15:30:42

At 12/3/03 02:57 PM, MadFLeX wrote:
At 12/3/03 11:28 AM, Razoric wrote:
At 12/3/03 11:16 AM, rsdig wrote:
At 12/2/03 01:27 PM, Stamper wrote: Best movie. Ever. EVER. HANDS DOWN. COOLEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN. NO, SERIOUSLY. I LOVED IT.
Can we stop the hating and immaturity?? Pleeeeeeeease???
1) Vanilla Ice Jr.
2) Cancer
3) Aids

Did I win??
Razoric....i really wish you wouldn't. just let it be known you cast the first stone.

oh no Raz shaking.... and what have you done again? You're known for what exactly? Oh and a tip, lose the hat dude.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 15:31:08

and....allow me to justify myself rationally as to why I don't like you, Randy. One...because you brag about your portal awards. 2 because you post pictures of yourself with drunk chicks to try to look cool to all the NG kids. You can say it was a long time ago, but the fact is, you're still the same Randy, and you still don't get it. I admit...I actually cringed when I enjoyed ROTMK. You make quality work sometimes. But...don't blame me if I think you're vain and overrated when the shoe fits. Just my opinion. From here on out, yer bizniss ain't mine, I won't beat a dead horse.

P.S...this unknown guy fucking rocks. HE ROCKS!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 15:54:36

Why is this movie SO not on the daily top entries? Or anything like that? Oh an my vote goes towards dickhead #2, I'm sure he's the one wit aids. #1 jus looks like a little bitch and I'm not even goin mention anything bout #3

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 15:55:10

whatever, man. you don't know me, that's fine. i'm not keepin this goin anymore, it's pointless.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 15:57:15

Randy Razoric and Will you always make awsome flash stuff Randy what is your next movie going to be also Will when will Street Life 2 be out.? Dustin your an awsome flash maker keep it up

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 16:35:47

Oh man, i just love it when Mr. Randy posts a front page news story. Its a fuckin' goldmine!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 16:56:21

At 12/3/03 04:35 PM, Magna wrote: Oh man, i just love it when Mr. Randy posts a front page news story. Its a fuckin' goldmine!

Yup always stirs them up, I must have some kind of impact here....

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 17:15:06

You guys crack me up haha. Newgrounds is all about being an ass, being immature, and so on. This isn't CNN for fuck's sake. I don't hate Randy. I just fuck with him all the time because he's easy to piss off. He's the kind of guy who loves praise and responds with hostility to anyone...and everyone...who doesn't love his work.

Let me paint some scenes:

Stamper: Hey Randy, you're a douchebag and your Flash blows hardcore.
Randy: HEY GAYBIRD YOU HAVE CANCER.

Stamper: Hey Randy, your site is gay and annoying.
Randy: Can we be mature here? You have AIDS and cancer.

Stamper: Hey Randy, I find your front page posts both insightful and important in every respect.
Randy: HEY GAYBAG, WATCH AS MY FLASH SLOWLY CLIMBS THE TOP 50 CHART BECAUSE YOURS SUCKS.

Stamper: Hey Randy, isn't selling T-Shirts with Nintendo characters on it illegal?
Randy: YOU HAVE CANCER, AND I WAS IN EGM.

Random Person: Well, this movie was OK...but...its not my cup of tea. I'm sorry I didn't like this movie as much as everyone else - but I don't really like sprite Flash, Randy. Take care!
Randy: HMMMMM LETS SEE, YOU'VE NEVER MADE A FLASH CARTOON IN YOUR LIFE, ALLOW ME TO SEND MY LACKIES OVER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL, YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOU INSULTED THE ALL MIGHTY KING OF THE UNIVERSE. BOW BEFORE MY SUPERIOR WIT AND POWER - AS I LEAVE YOU QUIVERING ON THE GROUND, IN A POOL OF MY POWERFUL SPERM.

Mad Flex: Randy, nobody cares about your photos with drunk sluts. Why did you post them?
Randy: Because my genitals are somewhat smaller than Stamper's genitals. I think the cancer made Stamper's body smaller, but kept his genitals the same, STAGGERING size. I also work at Home Depot, where I will continue to work until I claw my way up the corporate ladder to middle management, where I can get my tiny rocks off by bossing around cart pushers.

Its entertaining to everybody, we need more people like Randy.

Haha. Randy. You have an awesome name...but you need to lighten up a bit, Queen Douchebag of Douchetopia.

Sincerely,
William Andrew Stamper

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 17:27:26

At 12/3/03 05:15 PM, Stamper wrote: You guys crack me up haha. Newgrounds is all about being an ass, being immature, and so on. This isn't CNN for fuck's sake. I don't hate Randy. I just fuck with him all the time because he's easy to piss off. He's the kind of guy who loves praise and responds with hostility to anyone...and everyone...who doesn't love his work.

Well folks he's right on a number of things:

1. I'm hung like a tic tac.
2. Stamper does look like his horrid face and emaciated body is ridden with cancer.
3. I was in EGM.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 17:30:07

At 12/3/03 05:15 PM, Stamper wrote: You guys crack me up haha. Newgrounds is all about being an ass, being immature, and so on. This isn't CNN for fuck's sake. I don't hate Randy. I just fuck with him all the time because he's easy to piss off. He's the kind of guy who loves praise and responds with hostility to anyone...and everyone...who doesn't love his work.

Well he's right about a few things:
1. They'll hang onto the slut pic thing from almost 2 years ago forever. (I can see why they was some good sluts)
2. I'm hung like a tic tac.
3. I was in EGM.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 17:50:40

...oh. I'm hung like a broken Tic Tac. I guess I was wrong. :( FOILED AGAIN.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 19:08:35

Randy I like all your movies I have been a fan for years and Raz you should do a Zelda parody and Randy I can't wait for your next movie, Dustin you did an awsome job man keep the VG movies coming.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 19:59:59

Randy and his site should be removed from the NG netwerk... he guy only posts on the front page.. never any where else... the guy is a hypacrit. Randy tells people to be more mature when in fact he's extremely imature. His flashes are so ghey with princess being captured and oh no.. some sad music plays and shit. Anyone can import sprites and modify them, it's quite easy. Same with importing sad music. Overall, sprite movies suck and will always suck cuz they are boring and are too overrated. There's people on this site that have made much better quality work with less scores than a lame sprite movie. I think it would be best to remove Randy from the netwerk because the guy prolly only posts so he can get more money through paypal and have more 12 year olds think he's so cool cuz he posts on the front page. Most people who've been going to NG for awhile will agree with me that Randy is a jerk and should be removed from the NG netwerk for good.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 20:10:11

he's mad cause i said he has 11 inch arms. And you're right about the money :)

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 21:12:30

WOOO! i dunno whats going on!!! woo!
oh and i just relised its randy..not randi,soory
o.0

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 21:52:36

IT WAS SWEET!!! one of the greatest fighter flash films ever.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 22:19:12

one of the greatest Fighter films ever Dustin will you make another one?

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 22:35:11

At 12/3/03 07:59 PM, YoinKio wrote: ...a bunch of bullshit.

If you're going to insult Solem, try NOT TO BE SO BORING. CHRIST. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE.

Stamper: Solem, you are a faggot.
Randy: Shut up, cancer boy.

CROWD LAUGHS, THE END.

I HATE YOU YOINK.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 22:58:06

Great movie.

Oh and all you whiners here, talking shit about randy are probably mad that you're movie doesn't get high marls. Shut up already.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 22:59:23

Yes we at the expense of your dignity we supply the NG masses with top notch entertainment. You all had better appreciate it.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 23:02:23

At 12/3/03 10:59 PM, rsdig wrote: Yes we at the expense of your dignity we supply the NG masses with top notch entertainment. You all had better appreciate it.

yeah and i....i just dub over movies ...YEAH!.......and...make clay mations..woo.....

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-03 23:44:41

this guy is phat.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 01:19:06

At 12/3/03 10:35 PM, Stamper wrote: If you're going to insult Solem, try NOT TO BE SO BORING. CHRIST. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE.

Stamper: Solem, you are a faggot.
Randy: Shut up, cancer boy.

CROWD LAUGHS, THE END.

I HATE YOU YOINK.

Oh go rape yourself StampWhore!

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 01:36:02

yeah that was a really good sprite video. inspired me to do something similar in my work.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 02:14:38

lol! just for the record...let me say....its fucking classic when you double post and show that your wit took some heavy thinking. dammit randy! why all this ammunition? i just want to leave you alone! but it's like watching a dog die in the middle of the road, you just can't take your eyes off the shit.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 04:28:19

Fear not Flex - In Randy's case, the experience of dealing with a clamorous band of younger onlookers, earning their affection and respect while holding them to their tasks, may prove remarkably useful in later years when dealing with fractious colleagues, jealous of their prerogatives.

...what.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 14:12:12

At 12/3/03 08:10 PM, rsdig wrote: he's mad cause i said he has 11 inch arms. And you're right about the money :)

randy your a f*** dip shit you banned me for telling you to post smarter basically than you got all upset and banned me, you are a jerk with some attitude problem, i should thank you for motivating me because now me and dagio teamed up we are going to blow away your stupid praodies with our stupid parodies,

id like tp let everyone know randy is an ASS, he has one explosive attitude if you tell him how things are and if you give him a tiny suggestion on a movie of his or some critiscim he acts like a little whiny 10 year old. oh he's 27 by the way, he spends 8 horus a day on a movie " from an e-mail he told me " , and he likes to bann people from his forums for tiny remarks which are literally " the biggest f***** stupidest reasons why you could bann anyone "

you can check the forum to see why i got banned in the yoshis island conest thread but im sure he will edit the post so ill copy and paste it here.

miguil writes: how much time do we have?

rsdigi *quotes him then sais* : as I've said before, read the whole post before asking dumb questions.

than Matrix(me) sais: well why didn't you just copy the text from the other post as well if you were going to make another topic on it.

than randy ( the asshole ) sais: Hey dickhead, don't get fucking smart with me. If you weren't stupid you'd know only registered members are allowed to view the Contest section, which has the link to the fla. I want people to register before they can gain access to the flas. THAT is why I made this post. You're starting to piss me off.

next thing i know im banned because of that, randy since i can say something to you ill say this,

- get a job
-get some anger management because you literally are a cry baby
- you lost a loyal vgdc fan
- you just motivated me to make your movies look like crap , and i really mean that
- do you really have a girlfriend because 8 hours a day and then acting like a little bitch i find it hard to believe you have a girlfriend.

oh ya and if anyone from vgdc is reading this, dont say ANYTHING tiny that might be CONSIDERED bad to randy you will just get banned, this guy is a little prick thats lucky to get free hosting , yet he still acts very rude and inconsiderate to others.

Now i await the flaming of the Randy worshipers and suck ups :).

i also agree he should be removed from the Ng network wtf is that crap how hes advertising someones movie in a news post thats why we got the flipping P bot. than he's calling his own vgdc members dumb for a simple question and banning me for pure stupidess.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 14:38:45

I'm sorry... I just unbanned you.

Response to Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat! 2003-12-04 14:47:49

you know what...your very confusing you know that...first your all pissed and all that. now you just apologized? this must be some kindof a joke. am i right? lol.