00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rhunyc's arts?

155,201 Views | 1,235 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-08 21:54:52

Finished with my speedpaint! About 2 hours of actual painting done or so. :)

Rhunyc's arts?

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-12 23:12:58

Here's a 20 minute speed paint.

Rhunyc's arts?

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-12 23:19:19

At 3/12/10 11:12 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Here's a 20 minute speed paint.

Next panel is he ripped off the guys face and he's a velociraptor.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-13 19:25:05

At 3/12/10 11:19 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 3/12/10 11:12 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Here's a 20 minute speed paint.
Next panel is he ripped off the guys face and he's a velociraptor.

lmao, that would be badass.

Uh oh... is Rhunyc drawing Hank again!?!?!?!? BULLSHIT HE BETTER NOT OTHERWISE I'LL THROW A SHOE AT HIS ASS!

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-14 15:26:21

At 3/13/10 07:25 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Uh oh... is Rhunyc drawing Hank again!?!?!?!? BULLSHIT HE BETTER NOT OTHERWISE I'LL THROW A SHOE AT HIS ASS!

YEP THAT MOTHER FUCKER DID IT AGAIN! WHEN I FIND HIM I'M GONNA TAKE A VACUUM CLEANER AND SHOVE HIS SHOE IN IT AND TURN IT ON REVERSE AND SHOOT THE SHOE UP HIS ASS!

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-14 20:25:37

At 3/14/10 03:26 PM, Rhunyc wrote: YEP THAT MOTHER FUCKER DID IT AGAIN! WHEN I FIND HIM I'M GONNA TAKE A VACUUM CLEANER AND SHOVE HIS SHOE IN IT AND TURN IT ON REVERSE AND SHOOT THE SHOE UP HIS ASS!

I cant quite understand what the yellow thing is... Im guessing its some sort of goggles?
its cool though.
Im glad its not as gay as that last picture

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-22 18:53:13

At 3/14/10 08:25 PM, J-qb wrote:
At 3/14/10 03:26 PM, Rhunyc wrote: YEP THAT MOTHER FUCKER DID IT AGAIN! WHEN I FIND HIM I'M GONNA TAKE A VACUUM CLEANER AND SHOVE HIS SHOE IN IT AND TURN IT ON REVERSE AND SHOOT THE SHOE UP HIS ASS!
I cant quite understand what the yellow thing is... Im guessing its some sort of goggles?
its cool though.
Im glad its not as gay as that last picture

lmao, yeah Idk, the last one was mostly anatomy and shading practice, looking at it now I see why it's so gay.

Anywhos, thanks for the comment and if you'd check out the art portal submission, you'd know what it is ;D

:P

SPEAKING OF ART PORTAL SUBMISSIONS, HERE'S A REVAMP

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-23 00:10:11

I really like your art

im a gay

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-30 21:24:20

At 3/23/10 12:10 AM, Zygner wrote: I really like your art

Much thanks dewd. :D I appreciate the comment!

Here's a picture I've been working on for a little while. :)

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 03:21:43

At 3/30/10 09:24 PM, Rhunyc wrote:

shit his noes is tilted!

im a gay

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 04:56:42

At 3/23/10 12:10 AM, Zygner wrote: I really like your art
Much thanks dewd. :D I appreciate the comment!

Here's a picture I've been working on for a little while. :)

shit is dark dude; why not draw something happy for a change? nice vivid colors; flowers; rainbows.
also; I think most artists here on the forum dislike drawing lips (except for ben obviously) but you have found the best way around such a minor inconvenience!

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 08:49:05

At 3/31/10 04:56 AM, J-qb wrote: also; I think most artists here on the forum dislike drawing lips (except for ben obviously) but you have found the best way around such a minor inconvenience!

Yeap, luckily for him, lips are one of the first things to tear and rot away on a zombie!

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 13:31:39

At 3/31/10 03:21 AM, Zygner wrote:
shit his noes is tilted!

:< Damn, oh well..

TOO LAZY TO FIX THAT! But, thanks for pointing that out..

At 3/31/10 04:56 AM, J-qb wrote: shit is dark dude; why not draw something happy for a change? nice vivid colors; flowers; rainbows.
also; I think most artists here on the forum dislike drawing lips (except for ben obviously) but you have found the best way around such a minor inconvenience!

BECAUSE HAPPY THINGS BURN MY HEART. No, actually I've tried, and nobody even realized they were supposed to be my attempt at happy-go-lucky art. >: So, with that being said, I stumbled back to what I love doing - dark shit.

AND, YOU ALL SHALL BOW DOWN TO ME, FOR I HAVE DISCOVERED THE SINGLE BEST WAY TO AVOID DRAWING LIPS!

At 3/31/10 08:49 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Yeap, luckily for him, lips are one of the first things to tear and rot away on a zombie!

Now you know why I love drawing zombies! ;D

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 15:25:05

At 3/31/10 01:31 PM, Rhunyc wrote: ...actually I've o tried, and nobody even realized they were supposed tbe my attempt at happy-go-lucky art.

were those the gay guys?

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 16:09:00

At 3/31/10 03:25 PM, J-qb wrote:
At 3/31/10 01:31 PM, Rhunyc wrote: ...actually I've o tried, and nobody even realized they were supposed tbe my attempt at happy-go-lucky art.
were those the gay guys?

rofl, no.

Those were just me practicing muscles and posing, in a speedy painty fashion.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-03-31 20:40:18

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-01 21:21:11

here's a fun little w.i.p.

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-02 00:00:17

At 4/1/10 09:21 PM, Rhunyc wrote: here's a fun little w.i.p.%u2248%u2248%u2248

FINISHED.

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-02 06:03:24

At 4/2/10 12:00 AM, Rhunyc wrote:
At 4/1/10 09:21 PM, Rhunyc wrote: here's a fun little w.i.p.%u2248%u2248%u2248
FINISHED.

bit odd that you zoomed in for the guy, but not fro the robot...
cool though

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-02 06:27:32

Flicked through your pages, and noticed how you've gone ahead and gradually improved, developing your style and all that other crap. Great timeline of your skillz, and keep at it man. Though I'm loving your art where you are now =D

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-08 19:31:01

At 4/2/10 06:03 AM, J-qb wrote:
bit odd that you zoomed in for the guy, but not fro the robot...
cool though

Yeah, I figured since he was so small I'd have to, but the robot is rather large, so I didn't want to do details on him and take away the focus of the guy. That and it's just for fun, mainly to get better with shadowing and stuff like that, so I did the detailing on the guy just so you could make out what he was doing.

At 4/2/10 06:27 AM, Lintire wrote: Flicked through your pages, and noticed how you've gone ahead and gradually improved, developing your style and all that other crap. Great timeline of your skillz, and keep at it man. Though I'm loving your art where you are now =D

Hey man, I appreciate that greatly! Thanks for taking the time to glance at my thread and leave a comment. :)

Here's a new picture I've been working off and on for the past couple of days on Stickam.

With this outta the way, I now have to work on a tattoo design for somebody...

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 07:27:20

did you know that you have the 2nd best viewed artwork?

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 11:20:20

At 4/9/10 07:27 AM, J-qb wrote: did you know that you have the 2nd best viewed artwork?

He's been there for a while....

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 18:10:40

At 4/9/10 07:27 AM, J-qb wrote: did you know that you have the 2nd best viewed artwork?

Yeaaaaahhh... About that....

Pretty sure it's because of the thumbnail. And Madness.

Not the art itself, like the boob thumbnail images that take up the majority of the other images in the best viewed...

Not saying they aren't good (in fact, they're all really talented artists who deserve it), people just look because of the thumbnail.

ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGH, mine blows. It's just madness, that's why it's so up there (and it was featured and stuff)..

Oh well, i'm not gonna complain I'm up there. It's an honor, I just feel embarrassed that I'm sure artists with actual talent look at it and go "wow.. this asshole doesn't deserve the views he got.."

:<

Oh well, maybe one day I can actually muster up a proper fanart of madness that actually looks professional, rather than what I've come up with so far.

IN OTHER NEWS, HERE'S ANOTHER GUNDAM FANART THAT ISN'T REALLY THAT GOOD

Rhunyc's arts?

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 18:35:09

At 4/9/10 06:10 PM, Rhunyc wrote: IN OTHER NEWS, HERE'S ANOTHER GUNDAM FANART THAT ISN'T REALLY THAT GOOD

Aurgh, I can't handle all this Gundam influx from you. Any more and my head will 'splode.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 18:36:10

At 4/9/10 06:35 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 4/9/10 06:10 PM, Rhunyc wrote: IN OTHER NEWS, HERE'S ANOTHER GUNDAM FANART THAT ISN'T REALLY THAT GOOD
Aurgh, I can't handle all this Gundam influx from you. Any more and my head will 'splode.

at least it isnt as pessimistic as the other stuff this guy cranks out

BBS Signature

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 18:40:33

I just wanna point out the one with the car, there's no wheel

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 19:56:50

At 4/9/10 06:35 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Aurgh, I can't handle all this Gundam influx from you. Any more and my head will 'splode.

Hey man, I draw two gundams and your head wants to pop? :< I'm sorry, but I don't draw for the masses, so if your head's gonna splode, I advise you don't peek your head in here..

At 4/9/10 06:36 PM, J-qb wrote: at least it isnt as pessimistic as the other stuff this guy cranks out

Pessimistic or not, it's still art I make.

You guys should let me draw what I want, and instead of leaving comments like this, give me something constructive to work with. I don't mean to sound offended, but it's hard not to when dealing with the subject at hand.

I understand you guys are only joking around, and that's cool. It's just a kinda joking around that makes me feel like I can't draw the same thing twice.. :<

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 20:02:06

At 4/9/10 07:56 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Hey man, I draw two gundams and your head wants to pop? :< I'm sorry, but I don't draw for the masses, so if your head's gonna splode, I advise you don't peek your head in here..

Nah, it wasn't the fact that you drew two gundams, it was the fact that you posted the gundamn here less than 5 minutes after putting up a Gundam as your profile picture :P

I understand you guys are only joking around, and that's cool. It's just a kinda joking around that makes me feel like I can't draw the same thing twice.. :<

Don't take our tom-foolery to heart, we're just a bunch of idjits.
I still love your style man, keep on doing that voodoo that you do.

Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2010-04-09 20:05:31

At 4/9/10 08:02 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: I still love your style man, keep on doing that voodoo that you do.

Oh I see.. I'm sorry then lol. I didn't realize you were including my Facebook shenanigans in with this.

Thanks for letting me know what's up, I appreciate that. Like I said, I didn't mean to sound offended, it's hard not to, lol. :P