00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

538,184 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-06 15:39:11

At 1/5/07 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: Nice update gfox. Good to see myself go up one more rank on this list, but I'm disappointed because it's the final update. D:

Thanks. I hears yas.

And I would say to him I hate him for that, but maybe he'll be doing something very special for the redesign.

Is not being able to do your logging in the way you were used to really worth hating on teh poor admins? #;-}>

Haha, my PS1 memory cards which I got 9 years ago still work, but the two PS1s I've had don't work anymore and recently, my PS2 has stopped working (the third one I've used). Too bad because I got a PS2 game for christmas that I really want to play on (Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence). I may as well wait until the PS3 is out and see the PS2 drop in price. In the meantime, I should get new GC games, play on DS games and watch DVDs.

Well, we've got opposite problems, then.

My gf and I each have a PSX. One of them died two or so years ago (in the middle of some Castlevania: SOTN playing), and we can't find the other one. I bought my PS2 used from someone at work in November 2005, and it's been working great ever since.

No problems with the units, just my old PS1 memory cards. We might buy one or two from ebay or something.

I just need VI for the GBA and I'm set. VI does exist for the GBA, right? PLEASE TELL ME IT DOES! #;-}>
Yes.

HOORAY!!!!!

At 1/5/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 1/5/07 01:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LET THERE BE LIGHT ONE LAST TIME! :::creates the final pentalist universe snapshot in a brilliant moment of light-blindingness and awe-puking greatdom:::
With me being so close to the list, I'm so hugely dissapointed that it's going to be your last update for the forseeable future. If you'd have done one more update, I'd have made it... 21 more days *runs off crying*

I'm sorry to hear it, man. But no matter when I stopped this list, I'd be leaving someone just off it, sadly enough.

The good news, relatively speaking, is that the 9k+ list right now is as small as it's been in half a year, and like half of it is inactive. Either stopped depositing exp or is stuck at their blam/post/save counts that they've been at for months.

So the amount of people like you... active people who are trying to get to 2x10k... is fairly low right now. I know that's probably no comfort for you, but it's a slight comfort for me. My timing was to suit my own desires and my own "end of year" timing compulsions, but it seems to have worked out fairly well for other reasons as well is what I'm getting at.

Oh well, time to start my petition for gfox to continue the list *grabs pen and paper*

Like I just said in that huge ramble to Recon and just in general... just hold out for me making 10k posts, man.

I can't guarantee that "gfox is 4x10k!" update will be accurate for everyone (I'm not going out of my way to check all the 0x10ks or add new people to the spreadsheet for it, that's for sure)... but anyone anywhere near the 2x10k mark as of last week and in my spreadsheet = will be checked by me and if they're in the list, they'll be listed.

So you will be on this list, I feel quite sure.

It's just a matter of when the list will come to reflect that.

Besides, you'll be 2x10k soon enough, it doesn't matter whether the list exists to show it or not, really, does it? #;-}>

Also: you could have save-hoarded. That would have been your only option to make it to 2x10k prior to your exp finally getting to 5-digits. Or post-spammed, but that woulda been lame. I wish your saves had been higher, dude. Sorry. ;_;

At 1/5/07 11:04 PM, ramagi wrote: Well as expected I was no where near the top of the lsit for total points since last update.

No, but you have been so many times more than you needed to be in the past year, so... I think you've done your share of rate-dominating. #;-}>

With a stop in voting my numbers will most likly be way down for the next update.

If the next update is 6 or 12 months away like I think it will be, then who knows how any of our voting/posting/statgathering is going to go before then? The top 10 of this list will likely be very very very different in the next and last and not-really-a-regular update of it.

Not that I havn't had that happen before.
Nice to see the list updated.
I need to get back at reviewing again.

Yeah. You need to hit 10k reviews. That would rock. #;-}>

At 1/5/07 11:06 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 1/5/07 02:13 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Thanks for your time and all the updates Greg. This will always be my favorite list. I really wish you'd pass the torch rather than let it fade away. But like you said, it's your baby.
Why do all you people have LVL 21s?! :*(

We're cool like that.

But really, it's just me and Recon on this page that have level 21. I think the multiple posts from me are making you think it's "all you people" when it's really just two or three people posting in here with green axes. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-06 19:56:52

Errr...the list is hard to understand. Can anyone explain what is each column for? :S

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-06 23:47:28

At 1/5/07 01:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: SOME PEOPLES... ARE IMPATIENT. Aren't they.

Just Dod here is the most impatient stat whore in this joint.

Yer my champion, dude. Bonus was laying down on the job, apparently. UH OH. CATFIGHT.

Hiss scratch claw Fur flying.

watches iscrulz and Bonus go at it:::

very homoerotical.

At 1/5/07 02:06 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LXVI is uploaded and available.

66 updates strong had to end in 06. So how long is the website going to be up, I might check in 2 years see how many points I had in teh endings of 2006.

CONGRATS TO ALL, WELCOME ABOARD THE FINAL FANTASY... er... FINAL PENTALIST.

Yes congrats to them and dang enough FF for joo, time to put the disc anyway.

List Leap List as of 20061231
(up from 110 to 116 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
23 -- + 38 -- [ 37 / 76 ] ( 57 ) iscrulz

*emo tear* number 23 but I enter on lucky 37 and finished 18th spot just ahead of Bahamut.

At 1/5/07 02:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/14/06 05:12 PM, Iscrulz wrote:
At 12/11/06 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: JAILBREAK!!!
Time to spam and loot.
YAYYYY!

Lets steal the hotdogs and size 7 womens shoes

Dang now 18th but still have 2nd in historical weeklys well I got ibenothing to number 8. On keeping I will keep.
Now even further down. But no more bumping down. And yep, you're still #2 in the oldschool rankings.

It aint pruddy for me. yep good ol munber 2

On keeping I will keep. Heh. Well said, sir. Well said.

Keep I have, Gracis Sir.

HA or frozen cum dripping from a ledge what it really is.
nooooow I'm starting to get a bit creeped out.
I am a married to OCL.
Holy lemming shit.

when are still happily married very blinded by our love.

Yes with b/p whores like pep, afro, donny, ramagi, wylo, rr and more getting 300-800 saves a week the average is going up and only up. Yes the portal is blessing us with the saves pretty soon I will have more saves than blams. Right the b/p average overall could be alot different from the 140 here how dont know.
Well, I'm just glad those b/p whores are getting more saves than blams as of late.

Thats cool they wanted to get more saves too.

IMO I think they would be blam-load if the 50vote stilputation wasnt but in.
I suppose that has something to do with it as well, but there are still way more entries each day in the graveyard than surviving through 200 votes and into the portal, right? So... there ya go.

right theres still more possible blams but they are slightly hard to obtain. So there I stop.

Oh me thats what they get maybe they will get 10k exp in 2.38 years. Or try for 10k saves, but too late.f
Mmmm... exp and saves.

sounds very ah tastes delicis yum-O

I wish I could just hit 10k in exp or saves and quadlist myself. But been there, done that... have to get 10k posts. ;_;

that would be hard for a b/per to get 10k s and e at the same time unless you had the 10k ready around the b/p system was up and running.

... or else reviews. (gulp)

better have X write reviews for your account, or ::Gulp::

Yes the 100k will be easier because depositing is simple for 10k posts if you want it but dont want to make 50 post a day its going to take a while.
I'd be happy with 5 posts a day right now.

That would work out but could and would you do it.

put away the FF12 its past the 2nd Tuesday.
I'm still playing teh FF12. I don't know when I'll stop. I'm at 115 gamehours right now. It is teh awesome.
Damn FF12 is as bad as the Wow I think for freaking out. I think it sucks so I aint playing it.
169 game hours now, man. MWAHAHAHA.

flucking buckins I have only 46hours on gta SA but I probably play it 293 hours.

goes back to playing teh FF12:::

No I says, no more FF.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-07 02:10:46

At 1/5/07 11:04 PM, ramagi wrote: I need to get back at reviewing again.

yea you are only 8,692 reviews away from 10k and pentalisted... do about 8 a day for a thousand days... you should be real close.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-07 06:05:28

At 1/6/07 03:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/5/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: With me being so close to the list, I'm so hugely dissapointed that it's going to be your last update for the forseeable future. If you'd have done one more update, I'd have made it... 21 more days *runs off crying*
I'm sorry to hear it, man. But no matter when I stopped this list, I'd be leaving someone just off it, sadly enough.

Naturally, I feel aggrieved that it's me

The good news, relatively speaking, is that the 9k+ list right now is as small as it's been in half a year, and like half of it is inactive. Either stopped depositing exp or is stuck at their blam/post/save counts that they've been at for months.

Damn those inactive former stat-whores!

So the amount of people like you... active people who are trying to get to 2x10k... is fairly low right now. I know that's probably no comfort for you, but it's a slight comfort for me. My timing was to suit my own desires and my own "end of year" timing compulsions, but it seems to have worked out fairly well for other reasons as well is what I'm getting at.

I know where you're coming from, but I'm just using the art of post +1 to express how frustrated I am :P

Like I just said in that huge ramble to Recon and just in general... just hold out for me making 10k posts, man.

Well, only 1,119 saves to go and there will be a space for me on your hallowed triplelist. If I really push hard, I can get 10k posts before you as well... since you're doing 3 per day and I'm doing about 8, it is possible, but I get the feeling that your stat is a little unbalanced, so I may have a chance to pass you if it holds true, but otherwise, I'll stick with 3x10k for your next update

I can't guarantee that "gfox is 4x10k!" update will be accurate for everyone (I'm not going out of my way to check all the 0x10ks or add new people to the spreadsheet for it, that's for sure)... but anyone anywhere near the 2x10k mark as of last week and in my spreadsheet = will be checked by me and if they're in the list, they'll be listed.

Yay :D

So you will be on this list, I feel quite sure.

See above

Well, as I do say from time to time, The good things come to those who wait

Besides, you'll be 2x10k soon enough, it doesn't matter whether the list exists to show it or not, really, does it? #;-}>

Meh, I know what you mean, but the list is sort of a comfort blanket to me *sucks thumb*

Also: you could have save-hoarded. That would have been your only option to make it to 2x10k prior to your exp finally getting to 5-digits. Or post-spammed, but that woulda been lame. I wish your saves had been higher, dude. Sorry. ;_;

You and me both... I'm still trying to get onto that top 100 saviours list!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-07 08:21:38

At 1/6/07 03:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Is not being able to do your logging in the way you were used to really worth hating on teh poor admins? #;-}>

It's just WHY did they do that? I know you can no longer use http://newgrounds.com, but WHY?
I don't know why they would fuck all of that up. Maybe to do with the name sub domains such as http://bahamut.newgrounds.com and http://gfoxcook.newgrounds.com, but....Oh forget it. They can do whatever they want to this site and I can't stop them.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-07 14:33:54

At 1/6/07 11:47 PM, Iscrulz wrote:
At 1/5/07 01:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: SOME PEOPLES... ARE IMPATIENT. Aren't they.
Just Dod here is the most impatient stat whore in this joint.

Who is this Dod fellow? I'd love to meet such an awesomely impatient and impressive stat whore.

Yer my champion, dude. Bonus was laying down on the job, apparently. UH OH. CATFIGHT.

And now you're banned. Where's Bonus? Don't tell me... banned, too?

watches iscrulz and Bonus go at it:::
very homoerotical.

'twould indeed be. IF YE BOTH WEREN'T SO VERY VERY BANNED all the time.

At 1/5/07 02:06 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LXVI is uploaded and available.
66 updates strong had to end in 06. So how long is the website going to be up, I might check in 2 years see how many points I had in teh endings of 2006.

Yes, I did notice the 66ness, though ending in 2006 wasn't so the 06 would match up with the 66, it was more that I do not like the number 2007, so... I didn't need the list's life to be 2003-2007 (or 3-7 for short)...

I wanted the list's life to be 2003-2006 or... yep, you guessed it, 3-6 for short.

Now, granted, if I do my 10k post update this year, it'll be in 2007, but it's a one-off, a fluke, an exception-not-the-rule, so... it won't count. Certainly not as part of the regular run of updates, which ran throughout the 3 year period from late 2003 to late 2006.

CONGRATS TO ALL, WELCOME ABOARD THE FINAL FANTASY... er... FINAL PENTALIST.

NEVER!

Though I must admit to you I've been wanting to play GTA:VC again some in the past few weeks, as I haven't played it since October.

However, I combat this desire by listening to some 80s music on Pandora internet radio, or on 106.9 The Point, the 80s station here in Houston. That usually fixes most of my desire, since I loves me my Wave 103 and Flash FM and V Rock when I'm playing GTA:VC, and they are truly like half the awesomeness of that game for me.

23 -- + 38 -- [ 37 / 76 ] ( 57 ) iscrulz
*emo tear* number 23 but I enter on lucky 37 and finished 18th spot just ahead of Bahamut.

At least you won't be slipping any further, man. At least you won't be slipping any further.

It should go without saying, but there is no way in HELL there will ever be another new LLL update. Why? Because if I were to do an LLL after say 6-12 months when I do that one update for my 10k posts day... I would totally rape the list. There will probably be 30 new list members and most will jump like 100 spots on the list if they're high-stat enough.

That would be unfair to even the 4-5 week LLLers who had extra time compared to you and the other original, old school 1 week LLLers. To a much higher degree, even.

Time to spam and loot.
YAYYYY!

I'll get the disposable toilet seat covers!

Now even further down. But no more bumping down. And yep, you're still #2 in the oldschool rankings.

That's right, keep it tight.

Keep I have, Gracis Sir.

Gracias or Gratis? THE EAGER PUBLIC WANTS TO KNOW!

I am a married to OCL.
Holy lemming shit.

That's about as insane as Bonus can be right there. Congratulations, sir. You've outdone yourself!

More saves is always cool. No matter whether it's someone like my alt gfox who has just 12 saves and 6 blams... or Toocool. #;-}>

But somehow it's even cooler in the case of the folks who had like 40,000 blams and 10,000 saves.... but now have 70,000 blams and 30,000 saves (I'm looking at Denvish here!)... much much much improved ratio!

right theres still more possible blams but they are slightly hard to obtain. So there I stop.

It's all about the balance!

Now there's an idea. :::wonders how much he'd have to pay...:::

Yes. I could. Not literally 5 posts a day. But maybe 2 or 3 posts through Monday-Friday, and then 20 posts a day on Saturday and Sunday for a nice 40+ total per week which'd be over 5 a day, actually.

That'd work out just fine.

Prolly take me about 30-40 weeks to hit 10k, which wouldn't be tooooooo far away from now.

So we'll see.

I'm still playing teh FF12. I don't know when I'll stop. I'm at 115 gamehours right now. It is teh awesome.
Damn FF12 is as bad as the Wow I think for freaking out. I think it sucks so I aint playing it.
flucking buckins I have only 46hours on gta SA but I probably play it 293 hours.

175 game hours now.

And yeah, I probably have 200 game hours on my FF12, but I've reloaded saves enough to wipe out some of that time and not have it count officially, of course. Either due to death (not too often, though), or due to... screwing something up royally and not ending up with teh good treasures... or else reloading over and over again and trying to get some rare weapon that takes awhile to walk to, and if it's not there, it's easier to reset and reload and try again than it is to walk all the way back to the save point and save and try again to reset the weapon possibility. Or possibly due to selling something I didn't mean to sell. That happens sometimes. But usually I've saved SOMEwhat recently, at least.

No I says, no more FF.

NEVAR! I shall always love teh FFs. If I'm not playing FF12, trust me... I'll be playing some FF... sometime... somewhere... somehow. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-07 14:46:09

At 1/7/07 06:05 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 1/6/07 03:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/5/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: With me being so close to the list, I'm so hugely dissapointed that it's going to be your last update for the forseeable future. If you'd have done one more update, I'd have made it... 21 more days *runs off crying*
Naturally, I feel aggrieved that it's me

And understandably.

But just think of how someone in the future might feel if they discover my last update has been posted... EVER... as in, the 10k post one... and they want to be on this list but never will get the chance. At least that door hasn't been shut or slammed in anyone's face yet. And if this closing of the regular updates doesn't serve as both notice and warning to all who might want to someday be on this list but are not yet... then I don't know what would.

The clock is ticking, folks. Should you wish to have no regrets, ye best get statting.

Damn those inactive former stat-whores!

Heh. Yeah, it's kinda a waste to get so close and then stop/give up. But some of them probably never cared specifically about getting on this list, or about hitting 10k marks in general.

10k IS just another number, after all.

But it's a lovely number on NG, and that's why I loved commemorating it for so many different folks for these years.

I know where you're coming from, but I'm just using the art of post +1 to express how frustrated I am :P

Heh.

Like I said, you could be FAR more frustrated than you actually are, so I hope that's of some comfort and helps you with the waiting.

Well, only 1,119 saves to go and there will be a space for me on your hallowed triplelist. If I really push hard, I can get 10k posts before you as well... since you're doing 3 per day and I'm doing about 8, it is possible, but I get the feeling that your stat is a little unbalanced, so I may have a chance to pass you if it holds true, but otherwise, I'll stick with 3x10k for your next update

First off: next update implies there's more than one coming, and I saw you say something similar to schnee in level up. Keep in mind: There's only one more coming. Ever. So next = last.

In any event, regarding the 3x10k vs. 4x10k ness... I'd say it's almost a lock you hit 10k posts before I do. How far ahead of you in posts was I when I hit 5000 posts? I'd wager it was quite a big distance between our postcounts back then, especially compared to the distance now.

I trust you take my point that I have slowed down insanely in the last few thousand posts I've gathered, and even should I speed up a lot down the stretch as I plan to, it still won't be very fast overall/relatively speaking to you or most folks. Just to my own inactivity since 2004 or so.

I won't be back to 2003-early 2004 levels of post activity, that's for sure.

Yay :D

Heh

Well, as I do say from time to time, The good things come to those who wait

Exactly the attitude I hope you and all the other folks just off the edge of this list during the coming months.... maintain and cultivate.

Meh, I know what you mean, but the list is sort of a comfort blanket to me *sucks thumb*

I understands. It's REAL but it doesn't feel official till you see a list recognise it. It's just the tradition around here to rely upon lists for that recognition. But since the death of the NG Lister, that dependence upon lists has, IMO, lessened considerably for many of us. I know it has for myself. So lists... while always awesome... are less important than they used to be. They're less vital, less easy to make, less common... etc.

Now, if the NG redesign includes revamped and massively expanded lists and maybe even some new ones (cough)VP(cough)... then that will usher in a new era of list golden ageness. But it will be an automated daily official NG list era, not the old-fashioned users-take-it-upon-themselves-to-list-what-th ey-love-about-NG unofficial NG list era.

Good luck with that. SAVES FTW. Never forget that.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-07 14:47:09

At 1/6/07 07:56 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Errr...the list is hard to understand. Can anyone explain what is each column for? :S

You are TOO funny, man. #;-}>

Seriously, that was some good comic relief.

(if, by some deranged tiny possibility-come-true you were partially serious... please pretend you weren't... for the sake of us all!)

At 1/7/07 02:10 AM, YoinK wrote:
At 1/5/07 11:04 PM, ramagi wrote: I need to get back at reviewing again.
yea you are only 8,692 reviews away from 10k and pentalisted... do about 8 a day for a thousand days... you should be real close.

8 a day, review-wise, doesn't sound too bad.

If all of us could just spot up 10 reviews per day, we'd all be better off in our pentalisting goals... but sadly, that's harder to keep up than it sounds. Hell, 10 posts a day is something I can't even do anymore with much regularity.

At 1/7/07 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/6/07 03:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Is not being able to do your logging in the way you were used to really worth hating on teh poor admins? #;-}>
It's just WHY did they do that? I know you can no longer use http://newgrounds.com, but WHY?
I don't know why they would fuck all of that up. Maybe to do with the name sub domains such as http://bahamut.newgrounds.com and http://gfoxcook.newgrounds.com, but....Oh forget it. They can do whatever they want to this site and I can't stop them.

You may have guessed it right there, man.

Either that, or maybe they feared that the lack-of-www-workaround was a sort of vulnerability or back door around some of the security on the www.-accessed site that spammers and hackers could use. Better to seal it up, shore up the defenses, than leave them open... even if it means inconveniencing poor ol Bahamut. ;_;

Anywho.... this has got to be the first time in a looooong time that I've caught up in here after a list update post... not once... but TWICE... within a week. Hell, within a weekend... within a scant few days of posting the update notice.

I AM SOS PROUD OF MYSELFS.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-08 04:25:46

At 1/7/07 02:46 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/7/07 06:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: Naturally, I feel aggrieved that it's me
And understandably.

But just think of how someone in the future might feel if they discover my last update has been posted... EVER... as in, the 10k post one... and they want to be on this list but never will get the chance. At least that door hasn't been shut or slammed in anyone's face yet. And if this closing of the regular updates doesn't serve as both notice and warning to all who might want to someday be on this list but are not yet... then I don't know what would.

The clock is ticking, folks. Should you wish to have no regrets, ye best get statting.

I'm getting closer every day to 10k saves. The experience juggernaut trundles on daily and well, the less said about my post-count, the better... still want 8,000 for my 1,000th day on NG

First off: next update implies there's more than one coming, and I saw you say something similar to schnee in level up. Keep in mind: There's only one more coming. Ever. So next = last.

I know, so I'm oh so desperate to get a "Save the best til last" attitude going here :P

In any event, regarding the 3x10k vs. 4x10k ness... I'd say it's almost a lock you hit 10k posts before I do. How far ahead of you in posts was I when I hit 5000 posts? I'd wager it was quite a big distance between our postcounts back then, especially compared to the distance now.

Well, judging by our accounts signups, I'd say when you had 5,000 Posts, I probably had 0-1,000. We'll see how it goes, though

Good luck with that. SAVES FTW. Never forget that.

Saves are the best stat that you can 10k, without a doubt. I remember when my average was 4 blams to the save and now it's looking more like 1.5 Blams to the save or less, which is great.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-08 11:20:28

Wow, great list. I'm *almost* at 1x10K, which means I'm almst halfway there.
...yay?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-08 12:01:19

At 1/7/07 02:47 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Better to seal it up, shore up the defenses, than leave them open... even if it means inconveniencing poor ol Bahamut. ;_;

True. D: But I am really sure there could've been another way. Oh well, maybe I should stop mentioning this because talking about it will not change it. :P Anyway, I hope the redesign is not done until I have reached level 16, which I'll get in about 2 months time, and my alt Toohot100 will get to level 13 in about 30 days time. All of my alts are doing good.

Nice. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-22 00:11:32

At 1/8/07 04:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'm getting closer every day to 10k saves. The experience juggernaut trundles on daily and well, the less said about my post-count, the better... still want 8,000 for my 1,000th day on NG

9950 exp, man. You're almost there. Congrats in advance, as it shall happen this week and I shant be here to see it until after the fact, most likely.

I know, so I'm oh so desperate to get a "Save the best til last" attitude going here :P

Well, the last will be the best for it is a solitary bit of awesomeness that shall shine like a jewel on a rusty trashheap somewhere in a neverending landfill of discarded stats.

Or... something like that.

Well, judging by our accounts signups, I'd say when you had 5,000 Posts, I probably had 0-1,000. We'll see how it goes, though

So you have a ~7500+ post momentum swing going in the time I built a ~4000+ post momentum swing. YOU IS TEH ADVANTAGE. #;-}>

Saves are the best stat that you can 10k, without a doubt. I remember when my average was 4 blams to the save and now it's looking more like 1.5 Blams to the save or less, which is great.

Man, I just looked at your profile and 1.5 doesn't do your current ratio justice. It's gotta be around 1.2 or so. You're heading towards 1:1 parity, in fact. Gonna go for EGSC at 15k/15k? That's just about the best way to do it, if you can pull it off.

At 1/8/07 11:20 AM, wizardman wrote: Wow, great list. I'm *almost* at 1x10K, which means I'm almst halfway there.
...yay?

Congrats on hitting 10k exp in the days since your above post. This list is already done for but that doesn't devalue your accomplishment. Are you aiming for any other landmarks with your other stats?

At 1/8/07 12:01 PM, Bahamut wrote: True. D: But I am really sure there could've been another way. Oh well, maybe I should stop mentioning this because talking about it will not change it. :P Anyway, I hope the redesign is not done until I have reached level 16, which I'll get in about 2 months time, and my alt Toohot100 will get to level 13 in about 30 days time. All of my alts are doing good.

There's always another way. But multiple ways in life doesn't mean they're all equally easy to choose.

This redesign can take as long as it wants to arrive, I am enjoying oldschool NG for as long as I can. :::noddles:::

One of my alts is about to level up as well, so... we'll see.

Nice. :)

HAI!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-22 02:38:10

At 1/7/07 02:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/6/07 11:47 PM, Iscrulz wrote: Just Dod here is the most impatient stat whore in this joint.
Who is this Dod fellow? I'd love to meet such an awesomely impatient and impressive stat whore.

dream-of-dildo

And now you're banned. Where's Bonus? Don't tell me... banned, too?

Oh yeah thats why I didnt repsond early.

very homoerotical.
'twould indeed be. IF YE BOTH WEREN'T SO VERY VERY BANNED all the time.

How gay can it get up in hurr, sticky assholes and smelly dicks OH

Yes, I did notice the 66ness, though ending in 2006 wasn't so the 06 would match up with the 66, it was more that I do not like the number 2007, so... I didn't need the list's life to be 2003-2007 (or 3-7 for short)...

yeah oh damn 3-7

I wanted the list's life to be 2003-2006 or... yep, you guessed it, 3-6 for short.

Now, granted, if I do my 10k post update this year, it'll be in 2007, but it's a one-off, a fluke, an exception-not-the-rule, so... it won't count. Certainly not as part of the regular run of updates, which ran throughout the 3 year period from late 2003 to late 2006.

Ah yes your quadlist update wont care.

NEVER!

Yes Billy damnit now.

Though I must admit to you I've been wanting to play GTA:VC again some in the past few weeks, as I haven't played it since October.

I havent played ps2 this year.

However, I combat this desire by listening to some 80s music on Pandora internet radio, or on 106.9 The Point, the 80s station here in Houston. That usually fixes most of my desire, since I loves me my Wave 103 and Flash FM and V Rock when I'm playing GTA:VC, and they are truly like half the awesomeness of that game for me.

Right but the chat and public radio station is teh best I loved it from III.

At least you won't be slipping any further, man. At least you won't be slipping any further.

Yo yeah the pain is finally over. No slipping no pain.

It should go without saying, but there is no way in HELL there will ever be another new LLL update. Why? Because if I were to do an LLL after say 6-12 months when I do that one update for my 10k posts day... I would totally rape the list. There will probably be 30 new list members and most will jump like 100 spots on the list if they're high-stat enough.

yes thats for sure, it would just be to clutter, then finding every having the posts and other would be harder than exp and saves.

That would be unfair to even the 4-5 week LLLers who had extra time compared to you and the other original, old school 1 week LLLers. To a much higher degree, even.

Thats right dude but if they wanted number 1 list they would have to delay something at 9,999 and rank up the blams or saves.

Time to spam and loot.
YAYYYY!

Hey help me steal this sofa.

And let it loose and to the left. Tight Ah ya boi

Keep I have, Gracis Sir.

Public of the eager Gratis

That's about as insane as Bonus can be right there. Congratulations, sir. You've outdone yourself!

I am proud to have done so, Thanks

More saves is always cool. No matter whether it's someone like my alt gfox who has just 12 saves and 6 blams... or Toocool. #;-}>

Yes I need to increase my saves if I want to retire someday near.

But somehow it's even cooler in the case of the folks who had like 40,000 blams and 10,000 saves.... but now have 70,000 blams and 30,000 saves (I'm looking at Denvish here!)... much much much improved ratio!

Yes back in the days the whores had bad ratios, I am already past lots of top 50 b/pers according to just saves, ::looks:: (okay I didnt.)

It's all about the balance!

Oh yes very balance it will be.

I <3 Racheal Ray

Now there's an idea. :::wonders how much he'd have to pay...:::

I wonder probably more than we think, and theres a 99.99% of him not doing it just based on knowledge of what type of hombre he is.

Yes. I could. Not literally 5 posts a day. But maybe 2 or 3 posts through Monday-Friday, and then 20 posts a day on Saturday and Sunday for a nice 40+ total per week which'd be over 5 a day, actually.
That'd work out just fine.

That would work out keep replying to this thread, VP LUL, Members, any other gfox topics. And instead of multi-quotes, septapuposts.

Prolly take me about 30-40 weeks to hit 10k, which wouldn't be tooooooo far away from now.

Thats lots of time to me to get 88K total

So we'll see.

only 2 people know.

175 game hours now.

Shit well I am playing my Brian Age 23 stamps so far (1 per day)

And yeah, I probably have 200 game hours on my FF12, but I've reloaded saves enough to wipe out some of that time and not have it count officially, of course. Either due to death (not too often, though), or due to... screwing something up royally and not ending up with teh good treasures... or else reloading over and over again and trying to get some rare weapon that takes awhile to walk to, and if it's not there, it's easier to reset and reload and try again than it is to walk all the way back to the save point and save and try again to reset the weapon possibility. Or possibly due to selling something I didn't mean to sell. That happens sometimes. But usually I've saved SOMEwhat recently, at least.

Ah I wouldnt know I only played FF10 for 5 minutes and never touched it agian. I did watch that movie

No I says, no more FF.
NEVAR! I shall always love teh FFs. If I'm not playing FF12, trust me... I'll be playing some FF... sometime... somewhere... somehow. #;-}>

Oh but I think its time to put all the FFs away.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-22 03:12:14

I got 10,000+ exp now. yay! but dang hard to believe only 300 people got more exp than me, and i signed up so late after i discovered NG. not long after club a seal came out.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-22 04:08:22

At 1/22/07 12:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 9950 exp, man. You're almost there. Congrats in advance, as it shall happen this week and I shant be here to see it until after the fact, most likely.

Only 4 days away. The tension is killing meh!

Well, the last will be the best for it is a solitary bit of awesomeness that shall shine like a jewel on a rusty trashheap somewhere in a neverending landfill of discarded stats.

Wow, that was truly poetic

So you have a ~7500+ post momentum swing going in the time I built a ~4000+ post momentum swing. YOU IS TEH ADVANTAGE. #;-}>

I'm trying to make sure I've got 8,000 by my 1,000th day on NG (tomorrow) and then I'll just keep the momentum going to get the last 2k before you hit 10k posts yourself

Man, I just looked at your profile and 1.5 doesn't do your current ratio justice. It's gotta be around 1.2 or so. You're heading towards 1:1 parity, in fact. Gonna go for EGSC at 15k/15k? That's just about the best way to do it, if you can pull it off.

I'd love to do the 15k / 15k, but at the rate I'm hitting saves, I may end up 16k Saves to 14k Blams. The underlying fact is that I'm not going to stop saving to get my Blams up or vice versa

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-22 07:12:41

Hello

Just wanted to say thanks GFOX for all the work on the list and lists you put time in for it was fun getting on lists and staying on others X thanks you for the fun entertainment of newgrounds lists.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-01-22 11:57:00

At 1/22/07 12:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote: This redesign can take as long as it wants to arrive, I am enjoying oldschool NG for as long as I can. :::noddles:::

Actually, I thought a few weeks ago that, THE REDESIGN IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! The staff keep delaying it and if we still have no redesign in March, then it's an April Fools joke.

...Well, it shouldn't be an April Fools joke, but if it is, then I will laugh my ass off.

One of my alts is about to level up as well, so... we'll see.

About 15 days until Toohot100 levels up. :D Ah, it reminds me of when I was really excited to get to level 13 on this account, but when Toohot100 gets level 13, I won't be as excited.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 02:25:42

At 1/22/07 02:38 AM, iscrulz wrote:
yeah oh damn 3-7

INDEED.

Ah yes your quadlist update wont care.

Who said anything about a quadlist, yo? It's all about the pentiums, baby.

NEVER!
Yes Billy damnit now.

As you well know from RG BBS a month or so back, I did indeed put away the FF disc on 2/28/2007.

Bet you're happy as hell!

Been playing nothing but GTA:VCS lately.

I havent played ps2 this year.

(gasp)

And they are still my three fave stations in VCS, no surprise there.

Right but the chat and public radio station is teh best I loved it from III.

Yeah, the VCPR is fun, too. Too bad there's no VTALK on VCS, just on VC.

Time to spam and loot.
YAYYYY!
Hey help me steal this sofa.

After I take my lunch break.

And let it loose and to the left. Tight Ah ya boi

We be freestylin'.

Keep I have, Gracis Sir.
Public of the eager Gratis

Pubis of the earnest Gracious!

I am proud to have done so, Thanks

You're quite welcome. It was quite the sight to see, let me tell you.

I <3 Racheal Ray

I hear that!

That would work out keep replying to this thread, VP LUL, Members, any other gfox topics. And instead of multi-quotes, septapuposts.

Yeah, I really do need to cut down on the multiquoting if I'm to ever hit 10k. But I'll never stop multi-quoting, I'll just try to tone it down a bit. Instead of 1 or 2 posts in a thread, there's nothing wrong with 3 or 4, if the situation calls for it.

175 game hours now.
Shit well I am playing my Brian Age 23 stamps so far (1 per day)

I ended with 316 game hours.

I wanna try Brain Age, but haven't played it yet.

Oh but I think its time to put all the FFs away.

Like I said months ago... NEVAR!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 02:30:57

At 1/22/07 03:12 AM, AnzRage wrote: I got 10,000+ exp now. yay! but dang hard to believe only 300 people got more exp than me, and i signed up so late after i discovered NG. not long after club a seal came out.

Congratulations!

I remember when only around 100 people had 10k exp, personally, so I don't find the prospect of around 300 people being ahead of you when you hit 10k nowadays all that "small" a number, but I'm glad you do. Saying "only 300" means you don't see the challenge ahead as so overwhelming as to not be worth trying to accomplish... so that's good. Keep on keepin' on with the depostering.

At 1/22/07 04:08 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 1/22/07 12:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 9950 exp, man. You're almost there. Congrats in advance, as it shall happen this week and I shant be here to see it until after the fact, most likely.

CONGRATS MUCH BELATEDLY, just as I gave some to you in advance. Now you've been congratted from both sides of teh time portal. ZOMGS.

:::bows:::

I don't even recall if I meant it to be at the time. I think I didn't. Yay for accidental poesy.

I'd love to do the 15k / 15k, but at the rate I'm hitting saves, I may end up 16k Saves to 14k Blams. The underlying fact is that I'm not going to stop saving to get my Blams up or vice versa

Okay, that's nifty too.

At 1/22/07 07:12 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hello

Harrrrrrllllooooeth?

Just wanted to say thanks GFOX for all the work on the list and lists you put time in for it was fun getting on lists and staying on others X thanks you for the fun entertainment of newgrounds lists.

You got it, man. Thanks for the thanks, it was fun for me, too.

~X~

LONG MAY SHE WAVE!

At 1/22/07 11:57 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/22/07 12:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote: This redesign can take as long as it wants to arrive, I am enjoying oldschool NG for as long as I can. :::noddles:::
Actually, I thought a few weeks ago that, THE REDESIGN IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! The staff keep delaying it and if we still have no redesign in March, then it's an April Fools joke.

Wellllll... 4/01 has come and gone. What do you think now, oh Bahamutly one? #;-}>

About 15 days until Toohot100 levels up. :D Ah, it reminds me of when I was really excited to get to level 13 on this account, but when Toohot100 gets level 13, I won't be as excited.

Heh. Yeah. But level 16 is level 16, no matter which account it's on.

oh yeah, BTW... HOWDY, FOLKS.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 04:21:37

At 4/16/07 02:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/22/07 04:08 AM, Coop83 wrote:
CONGRATS MUCH BELATEDLY, just as I gave some to you in advance. Now you've been congratted from both sides of teh time portal. ZOMGS.

Well, much like a rambling time lord, he appears before us mortals again to congratulate *kneels* Thank you, kind sir!

bows:::
I don't even recall if I meant it to be at the time. I think I didn't. Yay for accidental poesy.

It was so lyrical, it was very moving... although that may have been the curry again *runs to John*

Okay, that's nifty too.

We'll wait and see, shall we? My main goal is to get Blams and Saves tied - less than 1,000 difference now, so I'll be really happy with that, but my milestones are coming at a decent rate :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 11:22:49

At 4/16/07 02:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Wellllll... 4/01 has come and gone. What do you think now, oh Bahamutly one? #;-}>

I think the April fools joke from Tom was poor, but I did like the black buttons. However, I did a better April fools joke by saying 2 weeks before that I'd retire from flash and on April fools, I fooled all of my friends. :D

I love having the nunchucks on my main. :)

HOWDY! :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 15:04:31

My ultimate goal is to have 10000+ status for b/p, exp points, posts and reviews. (nobody has achieved it yet) I have got my b/p points there already, exp points are on the way there as well. With a steady pace of posting, my post count is almost half way through. Reviewing is a huge issue...but once I get all the other four status settled, I will review like nuts and hopefully, I will be able to achieve the big goal one day.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 15:13:12

At 4/16/07 03:04 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: My ultimate goal is to have 10000+ status for b/p, exp points, posts and reviews. (nobody has achieved it yet)

im pretty sure there is someone who has already achieved that. xWaynecoltx i believe.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 22:29:51

At 4/16/07 04:21 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/16/07 02:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: CONGRATS MUCH BELATEDLY, just as I gave some to you in advance. Now you've been congratted from both sides of teh time portal. ZOMGS.
Well, much like a rambling time lord, he appears before us mortals again to congratulate *kneels* Thank you, kind sir!

I BRING GOOD TIDINGS FROM GALLIFREY, HOME OF THE TIME LORDS!

bows:::
It was so lyrical, it was very moving... although that may have been the curry again *runs to John*

Mmmmmm... curry... mmmm.... dia... er.... HEY!

Okay, that's nifty too.
We'll wait and see, shall we? My main goal is to get Blams and Saves tied - less than 1,000 difference now, so I'll be really happy with that, but my milestones are coming at a decent rate :)

Looks like you're all set for 15k/15k if you really want it, then, eh? GO FOR IT, DUDE.

At 4/16/07 11:22 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/16/07 02:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Wellllll... 4/01 has come and gone. What do you think now, oh Bahamutly one? #;-}>
I think the April fools joke from Tom was poor, but I did like the black buttons. However, I did a better April fools joke by saying 2 weeks before that I'd retire from flash and on April fools, I fooled all of my friends. :D

Dude, I totally missed it. I came on NG at like 3AM on 4/02, hoping it'd still be up, but it was already down.

LAME.

But then I read that all that was changed was the banner and buttons and shit, and that was even more lame, so I guess I lucked out, eh?

Anyway, my point was that it's not like Tom announced the redesign was a big joke on April 2nd.

Now, he SHOULD announced exactly that on April 1st. #;-}>

I love having the nunchucks on my main. :)

I remember that... from many many moons ago.

HOWDY! :P

WAHEY!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 22:33:30

At 4/16/07 03:04 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: My ultimate goal is to have 10000+ status for b/p, exp points, posts and reviews. (nobody has achieved it yet) I have got my b/p points there already, exp points are on the way there as well. With a steady pace of posting, my post count is almost half way through. Reviewing is a huge issue...but once I get all the other four status settled, I will review like nuts and hopefully, I will be able to achieve the big goal one day.

Uh... yeah. That's my goal too if I can ever review 10k, which is not likely. It's the goal of pretty much half the people who used to post in this topic all the time, BTW...

and I hate to break it to you, but you won't be the first.

At 4/16/07 03:13 PM, Solidone wrote:
At 4/16/07 03:04 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: My ultimate goal is to have 10000+ status for b/p, exp points, posts and reviews. (nobody has achieved it yet)
im pretty sure there is someone who has already achieved that. xWaynecoltx i believe.

Ding ding ding.

It's hard to believe that anyone who's been around this thread for months, and has seen a list update didn't notice this section of it:

1 Pentalisted: Exp Blams Saves Posts Revs
XwaynecoltX * * * * *

Or this one:

XwaynecoltX 15,530 + 21,344 + 22,414 + 17,181 + 16,760 = 93,229

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 22:45:50

At 4/16/07 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Ding ding ding.
It's hard to believe that anyone who's been around this thread for months, and has seen a list update didn't notice this section of it:

Oh..... lmaoLOL!

If I remember correctly ~X~ became a pentalister back in mid/late 2005 or so. If not sometime after I left for a year or whichever.

Either way, how's the weather over thar in Texass? B)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-16 23:21:22

At 4/16/07 10:45 PM, Kisuke wrote:
At 4/16/07 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Ding ding ding.
Oh..... lmaoLOL!

.... whoa. Weirdest reaction to my return YET!

If I remember correctly ~X~ became a pentalister back in mid/late 2005 or so. If not sometime after I left for a year or whichever.

I think it may have been around December 2005, yeah.

I could have looked it up in my list's archives, but I... (gasp)... didn't feel like it. What a shocker, eh? gfox not feeling compelled to look up more statliness than is necessary!

But yeah, since I could just copy paste two quick bits of the final pentalist update in here in less than 30 seconds, I figured that would do just fine (and highlight the insanely obvious nature of X's ULTIMATE PENTALIST STATUS).

Either way, how's the weather over thar in Texass? B)

Nice. 50-70 range lately, with good breezes, and a bit of rain every now and then.

It's about to turn all hot and sticky, though. So I'm enjoying this amazing bit of "Spring in Houston in mid-April," which hardly ever happens. Spring normally dies here by April Fool's Day, and then it's summer till late September.

Ohhhhh, we're in for a long run of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-17 02:22:52

Whew. Catching up on 78 pages of LUL was rough.

But it did get me to 8999 posts tonight.

And now...

I gets meself to 9000 posts.

Just in time to mark the occasion of my demodliness.

:::bows::: 9000, yo. Have a great week, all.

Boy... it's good to be back.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-04-17 04:01:50

At 4/16/07 10:29 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I BRING GOOD TIDINGS FROM GALLIFREY, HOME OF THE TIME LORDS!

How can the tidings from Gallifrey be good? I heard the Daleks wiped most of the Time Lords out...

At 4/17/07 02:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: But it did get me to 8999 posts tonight.

And now...

I gets meself to 9000 posts.

Congratulations. I'm still pushing to have those last 1,300 posts before you get your last 1,000!

Just in time to mark the occasion of my demodliness.

Aaw.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature