00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

538,354 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-13 10:47:24

At 12/12/05 03:34 PM, Andersson wrote: By the way, why did you stop post with Bahamut7 (The real account) just because you reached 10´000 posts? =/

10000 posts, okay? It's a nice number to stop at for a week and post with an alt in the meantime. It's nice to see my alt with over 200 posts right now. :)

One of the results as it looks better. It wouldn't take me much time to get use with a level 25 avatar you know. ;-)

Hmm, stare at this picture for a long time! :P

Yes, I know I edited a screenshot and fucked it up a lot.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-14 07:45:45

At 12/13/05 10:47 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: 10000 posts, okay? It's a nice number to stop at for a week and post with an alt in the meantime. It's nice to see my alt with over 200 posts right now. :)

Meh, just to flash with it. =P

Hahahahaha, neat. ;-)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-16 19:38:48

At 12/13/05 10:47 AM, Fucking_Idiot wrote:

Hey that is very nice though, i just love the EXP on it, you never know you could be there at some point, its a long shot, no i dont know a ton of users could like just leave or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 01:44:37

Web Pentalist Mark XLV is uploaded and available.

No new members for the first time in a few weeks. The streak wasn't quite as long and impressive as that 9-week / 2-month streak we had going from the start of September to the start of November, though. Just a 4-week / 1-month streak this time from mid-November to mid-December is all.

I am pleased as hell to announce that the saves per member average is WAY up from 9929 to 9993! Nearly back to 10k. And the % even went up again from 20.66% to 20.68%. Keep on keepin' on, all. I guess it helped that we didn't have any new members, though save-heavy new blood is always welcome (it's rare that anyone will RAISE the average in saves upon arriving here, of course... it's mostly building from within that gets that job done). One thing's for sure: the holidays are bringing saves along with them and those of you who are helping out by grabbin' them? Well, you've got my eternal thanks. :::bows:::

No LLL this time. But I GUARANTEE you there will be a LLL next weekend. Just in time for Stat-Mas (thanks to Mrs. Banta Claus). Yayeth! Thanks (and welcome aboard) in advance, Mary! #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 01:50:28

very nice update gfox. I guess we're all going to have to go for more saves now so we can have that average up to 10k saves. k thx

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 02:10:01

At 12/11/05 03:31 AM, Fucking_Idiot wrote: Great update gfox!! I've now entered with a nice stop at 10000 posts for that update. 48th place isn't bad, but I will keep climbing up here.

The 7 days of 10k-mas, eh?

Glad to see you've unpaused your main account from postage at long last. I was getting tired of talking to a fucking idiot. #;-}>

On the sad side of things.... ~7.5k saves from alhill + ~5k saves from B7 = our average saves per member dropped from 9970 to 9929...
Sorry gfox.

Eh, you can't help it that you don't have enough saves. Oh wait, yes you can. SAVE MORE, SLACKER. #;-}> Your b/p ratio is wayyyy too far to the dark side, yo. You make teh baby jesus cry. ;_;

17 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
Heh heh, I see myself here as well. That's pretty good.

In actuality, all being on the LLL means is that you are a relatively recent addition to the pentalist (the 30 original members of the 2x10k pentalist aren't on it but that's kinda a mark of honour in a way). Not to knock a list I created about another list of mine or anything, but let's not get a big head just because we're on the LLL, eh? #;-}>

Yeah... Now who on earth would do something like that?
Some jackass.

I... see... :::runs:::

At 12/5/05 12:06 PM, Fucking_Idiot-that-is-Bahamut7 wrote:
Yes yes, but my alt is keeping that name for a while.

Alt having inferior name = okay. Main account having inferior name = Bleh.

Yeah, that's true. Quite crazy, but maybe the excitement of 10000 posts was a bit later on when this update came.

Ah.

Meh, level 14's alright, but to get to the level above that, I'd have to keep depositing until September next year.

15 and 16 are two of the best. It's something to look forward to for late 2006, eh?

At 12/11/05 12:45 PM, ramagi wrote: Well I sure you notice I had an outbreak of reviews, I plan on working on those some mroe here today. I can finally break 1100 barrier. The only thing you cabn count on is my not missing a deposit anytime soon. WIth my preping for the upcoming holiday's and such going on right now.

Yep. You'd stalled around 1050 or so for quite some time, but you were at 1095 last weekend and now over 1100. I missed seeing you at 1111, though. Wish you'd stalled there until the update tonight. Ah well. #;-}>

At 12/11/05 04:28 PM, Wylo wrote:
At 12/11/05 03:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: So anywho, good luck with the posting, then. But I recommend SAVING as much as you can instead. (wink)
Fine, I'll do the light-auraed thing and save more often.

Yay. Another convert to the cause! WE MUST BREAK THE SAVE STATS ON THE PENTALIST THROUGH THE ROOF, PEOPLES. It is the right thing to do. :::nods solemnly:::

But hey, if you're not much of a talkative guy, then how on earth do you expect to try to get a medal on the pentalist updates just by increasing your posting? #;-}>
Um..... Spam? ^_^
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Some would call even spamming being talkative, but... yeah, I suppose the actual spam CHARACTER does not exactly equal conversation. #;-}>

At 12/11/05 05:14 PM, BonusStage wrote: Gfox, meh points suck, no y, I MISED EH DEPOSIT :(

Yer points may suck, but you gained 70 points this week at least... I guess you mean you got 60 last week? Too bad for you. ;_;

Look on the bright side, at least your ban is a normal length one instead of that huge 1-month one you had for most of November, eh wot? Behave yourself after tomorrow, eh wot? We'd miss you if you went away forever, eh wot? EH WOT? I'm insane.

At 12/11/05 05:52 PM, -Gooch- wrote: Well, I made a nice gain for this week. I might have a better one next week, and I might be able to gain a spot. It's always hard to tell, because my schedule does get somewhat hectic, and there's always the possibility of me just going out on some nights. I know after this week though, there will be more of a chance to rack up more points, since I'm going to be on break from college.

I made a nice gain. In my pants.

And yes, you did quite well this week. You had teh rankchange (in the positive direction, of course) going on, you had the top-5-gain-club membership thing going on, and you have the nearly-to-3x10k thing going on. So even if it takes you awhile to make much more headway in the ranks, you're doing quite fine on the list.

Nothing's wrong with stepping away from NG for awhile. Aside from depositing, I didn't do shit on NG until the list update and now the posting tonight... for like 3 straight days this week. Busy busy time at work with the holiday-related customer service duties and all. I think I didn't see a single under judgement movie from like Tuesday evening until Saturday afternoon. Poor ol' gfoxclock... not getting enough saves. ;_;

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 02:12:58

At 12/11/05 06:04 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Belated Congrats, but Congrats to Bahumat. What an achievement, haha.

Not all that belated. It was fairly recent news around 12/10-12/11, yanno. #;-}>

At 12/12/05 10:44 AM, Fucking_Idiot wrote: Well, keep an eye out on the following users:
InsomniaC777
LittleWashu
RupeeClock
Afro_Stud

Thanks for the listing. Fortunately, those users haven't changed their names in the 5+ days since you posted that, and I was able to find their profiles via BBS author search. For future reference, though, please just pop me profile id#s (1234567, for example). No need to make them links to profiles, just gimme teh raw PID# and I can search through my spreadsheet super-easy that way to see if I've already got 'em in it. I can't do that with names because people change them so much.

Anyway, I already had LittleWashu somehow, and I SHOULD have had Afro_Stud but didn't, so 3/4 of those names were newly added to the spreadsheet early Saturday evening before I began the updating process. Thanks muchly, sirrah.

All of them will get 10000 blams sometime (Insomnia will probably get it in a week or two time).

Well, 7000 is a bit far away for now, but yes, half of them were close, at least. And really, if someone's above 5k and moving upwards without much inactivity, I'd rather be safe than sorry. #;-}>

KCUF HTIKCUF EY HSEEHS 7TUMAHAB RIS HTIKCUF
FUCKING SIR BAHAMUT7 YE FUCKING FUCK :D Heh, that and Bonus' 13337 posts. Quite nice for the post numbers with my post count and Bonus' post count.

YOU FORGOT TEH SHEESH. #;-}>

At 12/11/05 06:04 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote:

Thanks for the congrats, you, erm, someone who wants some cookies? :D

HOWEVER DID YOU GUESS?!!!!!!!1111-_-

At 12/12/05 03:34 PM, Andersson wrote: By the way, why did you stop post with Bahamut7 (The real account) just because you reached 10´000 posts? =/

I've been stopping at postcounts that I liked on my main account since 2003, man. For Bahamut to do it at 10,000 posts was no huge surprise to me. I will probably stop for as long as he did, if not longer, with gfoxcook when I hit 10,000 posts...

Although, I tend to like to post my list update posts with gfoxcook, not gfoxclock, so... hm... perhaps I'll only stop for 7 days as well. I hope I hit 10,000 on a Saturday, then. If I can hit 10k with my list update posts and catchup on a Saturday or early Sunday morning, then I can stay at 10k allllll week until the next listupdate. This is assuming that list updates are still 7 days apart by the time I hit 10k. They very well may be 14 days or whatever apart by then (as they once were, actually). TIME WILL TELL.

Nah, that is true. But I will try to move my war poetry into the warfare of the 21st centery. I promise that such a change will make a big different.

But. War was so much better when it wasn't in the 21st century. Write 11th century war poetry instead. 100 years war OH YEAH, those French and English killin' each other. Quite poetic.

So anywho, yeah. Sleep. Pfft. #;-}>
Not for the cool guys and gals is it? ;-)

Sleep's for everyone. So I guess no one is cool.

Ouch.... the truth about humanity revealed. #;-}>

At 12/13/05 10:47 AM, Fucking_Idiot wrote: 10000 posts, okay? It's a nice number to stop at for a week and post with an alt in the meantime. It's nice to see my alt with over 200 posts right now. :)

Damn straight and damn straight. I should post some more with gfoxclock. In fact, I think I just might. Later today, though. I'm gonna hit the bed after the pentalist/vplistthread catching up with gfoxcook. My girlfriend has been sick since Tuesday night and she came home from work early last night and didn't go to work on Saturday and... well, I hope her cough and sore throat finally end on Sunday or else the weekend is kinda gonna end on a downer. We were gonna go see two movies on Sunday afternoon, too. Bleh. ;_;

One of the results as it looks better. It wouldn't take me much time to get use with a level 25 avatar you know. ;-)

It's always better to edit the html file and then take a REAL screenie of the FAKE webpage... than to edit a screenie. Just my opinion there. That's what I always do when it comes to postcount or profile screenshots that I need to edit. I edit beforehand instead of afterwards, IOW.

Methinks an actual number (hell, make it 123,456 or something if you like) would look a lot better in the postcount slot, BTW, than what you wrote there. #;-}>

At 12/16/05 07:38 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey that is very nice though, i just love the EXP on it, you never know you could be there at some point, its a long shot, no i dont know a ton of users could like just leave or something...

Level 25? Sure he could be there some day.

But 44,700 exp?!?! Methinks not!

At 12/18/05 01:50 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: very nice update gfox. I guess we're all going to have to go for more saves now so we can have that average up to 10k saves. k thx

Thanks.

Well, not ALL. Those who are getting b/p and who want to make me happy and improve their save to blam ratios will go for more saves now. I hope that's around 50% of the active b/pers on the list... that'd be enough to really get some positive change going for the save list stats.

I wish I could help, trust me. But hey, 24,000 saves is plenty, I think. I've done my part. So have ramagi and Toocool... now it's up to a hell of a lot of the other members to pick up the slack. #;-}>

Denvish, for instance, can make it up to me that he just crushed me down from #3 to #4 on both the top 50 b/p list AND the pentalist this past week (congratulations on both of your ownages of me, BTW, Bob! #;-}>) by getting his saves up to 20,000 at SOME point. That would make me smile. And how!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 07:02:41

At 12/18/05 01:44 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XLV is uploaded and available.

Nice update gfox. Well, I'll be at #48 for a while. I think it'll take around two or three weeks to pass jon.

At 12/18/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: The 7 days of 10k-mas, eh?

Almost, since on the last day of it not posting, I decided to post with my main account for a bit.

Glad to see you've unpaused your main account from postage at long last. I was getting tired of talking to a fucking idiot. #;-}>

LMAO, well, don't worry about Fucking_Idiot since I'll be concentration on posting on my main account for a while now.

Eh, you can't help it that you don't have enough saves. Oh wait, yes you can. SAVE MORE, SLACKER. #;-}> Your b/p ratio is wayyyy too far to the dark side, yo. You make teh baby jesus cry. ;_;

Dark side, eh? Nice, I think I'll stay on the dark side. Besides, my blam to save ratio is more of a dark aura.

15 and 16 are two of the best. It's something to look forward to for late 2006, eh?

Of course. September 2006, I'll have the chains, but I won't be getting the numchucks until 2007. :(

At 12/18/05 02:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Thanks for the listing. Fortunately, those users haven't changed their names in the 5+ days since you posted that, and I was able to find their profiles via BBS author search. For future reference, though, please just pop me profile id#s (1234567, for example).

Alright, I was thinking of that. Anyone else I catch, I'll put the profile link in.

No need to make them links to profiles, just gimme teh raw PID# and I can search through my spreadsheet super-easy that way to see if I've already got 'em in it. I can't do that with names because people change them so much.

Okay, but if I catch anyone, I'll just put a link to their profile anyway.

Thanks muchly, sirrah.

No problem. I'm happy to help out here.

I've been stopping at postcounts that I liked on my main account since 2003, man. For Bahamut to do it at 10,000 posts was no huge surprise to me. I will probably stop for as long as he did, if not longer, with gfoxcook when I hit 10,000 posts...

Heh, I was starting to want to post with my main account again at the end. Good luck on getting 10000 posts.

Damn straight and damn straight. I should post some more with gfoxclock. In fact, I think I just might.

All right, I'll see your alt sometime then.

Methinks an actual number (hell, make it 123,456 or something if you like) would look a lot better in the postcount slot, BTW, than what you wrote there. #;-}>

That holy shit post count was just a silly joke I made up. Who knows, my post count might've been too high to be revealed when I reach level 25. :O

At 12/18/05 02:28 AM, -Gooch- wrote: Now, 10,000 posts might be a different story. I'd really hope that I could obtain that before the end of the year hits, but I'll have to be doing a hell of a lot of posting to get there. There's only thirteen days left, and I just don't see myself posting that many times in such a little increment of time.

Heh, I'm trying to get to Elite Guard Major General before the new year. I've got under two weeks to get to ther and I'll need to get around 70 B/P a day. :S But the christmas holidays should give me a little help here.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 12:59:37

At 12/18/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/11/05 12:45 PM, ramagi wrote: Well I sure you notice I had an outbreak of reviews, I plan on working on those some mroe here today. I can finally break 1100 barrier. The only thing you cabn count on is my not missing a deposit anytime soon. WIth my preping for the upcoming holiday's and such going on right now.
Yep. You'd stalled around 1050 or so for quite some time, but you were at 1095 last weekend and now over 1100. I missed seeing you at 1111, though. Wish you'd stalled there until the update tonight. Ah well. #;-}>

Sorry you feel left out. on that. I was on a roll reviewing.
Actually I still have some authors on my list to get too so the trend will continues.I don't plan on stalling anytime soon again. I'm trying to get in at least 20 a week, I hoping to keep that pace up for a while.

I don't want you to feel too left out so here you go.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 15:58:20

At 12/18/05 02:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Denvish, for instance, can make it up to me that he just crushed me down from #3 to #4 on both the top 50 b/p list AND the pentalist this past week (congratulations on both of your ownages of me, BTW, Bob! #;-}>) by getting his saves up to 20,000 at SOME point. That would make me smile. And how!

I might have to chage my voting habits and lean more towards saving at some point soon, although it goes against the grain with the amount of crap that's submitted to the portal. I don't like my B:P ratio at the moment, though.

It's certainly nice to be #1 triplelisted, #3 on your list and #3 in BP. Makes me wonder how many 'average' NG users are aware of my stats - I don't think the guys in the Flash forum look beyond my AS skills, and the audio forum beyond my music on the AP... it's like leading a triple life, quadruple if you include the General users who know me just as someone who occaionally locks topics and bans people =) FUN

Another game coming out today or tomorrow - Mission: Midwinter. Should be worth saving ;)

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 16:19:38

Wow, I still got silver with only 800 points. Exams must be killing everyone, they are with me.

At 12/18/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Some would call even spamming being talkative, but... yeah, I suppose the actual spam CHARACTER does not exactly equal conversation. #;-}>

¥

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 18:12:04

At 12/18/05 02:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I've been stopping at postcounts that I liked on my main account since 2003, man. For Bahamut to do it at 10,000 posts was no huge surprise to me.

Meh, I think the number of posts are way to low to congratulate.

When you reach 100´000 posts, then there you got something.

Although, I tend to like to post my list update posts with gfoxcook, not gfoxclock, so...

Yeah I could guess that.

But. War was so much better when it wasn't in the 21st century. Write 11th century war poetry instead. 100 years war OH YEAH, those French and English killin' each other. Quite poetic.

Yeah it's a very good century to write about, but it has been done by poets living during the 11th century so I am kinda defeated by those already, though I do like to write about battlefields of WWI and WWII in a way that it is hard to know which century the story takes place.

No, you are only saying that because you fell asleep. =P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-18 18:26:54

Lots of exp! Has those ppl

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-22 13:44:25

At 12/11/05 02:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/4/05 04:39 PM, iscRulz wrote:
Hey, you were right. Whaddayaknow!

Wow I would have never guessed.

Have fun with that. Lots of nifty 9k+ stats, eh wot?

It will be nifty. now I need 2 8k stats 100 more saves.

Stylish as always.

Styling and profiling in my limo woo!

ZOMG.

WTF

Too much awesomeness for the human brain to comprehend.

One day I plan to do thats meaning getting over 150 posts in one day.

Today on Sesame Street... the letter G!

G is for ghetto, ganster and Gat.

My ppd peaked at like 4.380 or so. Now it's falling down towards 4.000. If I don't start posting a bit more each weekend, or drop in at least once or twice between weekends, I'm going to be back in the 3.xxx range soon enough. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, but it does mean further delays to my quadlistage, sadly.

Well my ppd is increasing slowly to 6.000 now I think if I take out my year of inactitvy my ppd is 9.xxx

I've got my alt past 400/400 now. Why stopping yours at 555/555? I'm going to maintain a neutral (well, near-neutral, most of the time) ratio on gfoxclock forever and keep getting him b/p at a slow but steady rate.

555/555 was my goal the first day I created that alt this year. I could go for 5,555/5,555 after 15k or 20k saves so I wont go for 5555ness anytime in 06 I bet.

And now we're up to 62.

64, hmm the more entrants below the high the leap list. maybe I should stop at 9990 exp and boost the saves and posts to 9,999 and the blams too total 50k.

Sunnofa
Indeeeeed.

Well I knew I should have made a rough estimate not just leave the total entrants as is.

+17 -- [58/75] (57) ISCRULZ
And hell, 75 members by that update might be an underprediction. We'll see.

under hmm what we will see, to far away lets concentrate on recent stuff. something what I mean to far away.

Why the rolled eye? o_o

He will pass me. with the 105 b/p per day. oh wait he did. oh well I wont be able to pass him now.

Except that it's members BEFORE the new members are taken into account. That's why people sometimes/often have different list leap values from their rankchanging gain values if they enter the pentalist along with 1 or more other new members and there's some rankchanging among the newbies as well as along with the old members.

oh so that explians it. ok check.

At 12/11/05 06:04 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Belated Congrats, but Congrats to Bahumat. What an achievement, haha.
At 12/13/05 10:47 AM, Fucking_Idiot wrote: Hmm, stare at this picture for a long time! :P

by 44,700 exp you better have the 3rd secret, damn it will be 70,000 xp probably.

Lol even more belated congrats to bahmut7 for doublelisted.

At 12/18/05 01:44 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I am pleased as hell to announce that the saves per member average is WAY up from 9929 to 9993! Nearly back to 10k. And the % even went up again from 20.66% to 20.68%. Keep on keepin' on, all. I guess it helped that we didn't have any new members, though save-heavy new blood is always welcome (it's rare that anyone will RAISE the average in saves upon arriving here, of course... it's mostly building from within that gets that job done). One thing's for sure: the holidays are bringing saves along with them and those of you who are helping out by grabbin' them? Well, you've got my eternal thanks. :::bows:::

I guess I better get more and more saves before march atleast 9,000 or even more the merrier. See entrants that take the blam and post route usually have low amount of saves. So they best get crackin.

No LLL this time. But I GUARANTEE you there will be a LLL next weekend. Just in time for Stat-Mas (thanks to Mrs. Banta Claus). Yayeth! Thanks (and welcome aboard) in advance, Mary! #;-}>

oh 10k exp for Mary today so congrats even though she wont see this unless some one contacts.

At 12/18/05 06:26 PM, Shizaam wrote: Lots of exp! Has those ppl

Huh yeah mostly users that have high b/p will deposit exp. its rare to see a low exp and high b/ps excluding yaya it doesnt count. but if your a post and review whore you can make it on the list with 0 exp.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-24 09:11:26

At 12/18/05 06:12 PM, Andersson wrote: When you reach 100´000 posts, then there you got something.

100000 posts is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way away for anyone, especially Ozcar. He's only a quarter way to 100000 posts. Meh, 100000 is far off now, so for now, I'll try and aim for 20000 posts.

*waits for gfox or IscRulz to yell at me and get more saves*

At 12/22/05 01:44 PM, iscRulz wrote: by 44,700 exp you better have the 3rd secret, damn it will be 70,000 xp probably.

I don't think the 4th secret's EXP requirement will increase anymore. I think 30000 EXP is enough. I know it was 20000 EXP until it was increased at some point.

Lol even more belated congrats to bahmut7 for doublelisted.

*Bahamut7

I wonder how many people have mispelt my name now. Thanks for the congrats on myself getting doublelisted, however. You, you'll likely to get EXP as your other 10k stat for doublelisting, which'll take around 11 weeks.

Well, it's christmas tomorrow, so I wouldn't expect to be on NG much. I'll try and get some time on NG tomorrow just to deposit, B/P a bit and post a bit, but I won't try and spend too much time tomorrow since NG would probablt be quite inactive tomorrow.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-24 09:40:34

At 12/24/05 09:11 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I don't think the 4th secret's EXP requirement will increase anymore. I think 30000 EXP is enough. I know it was 20000 EXP until it was increased at some point.

IIRC it was never at 20K, it went from either 10 or 15K straight to 30.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-24 20:22:47

At 12/11/05 01:31 AM, gfoxcook wrote: On the sad side of things.... ~7.5k saves from alhill + ~5k saves from B7 = our average saves per member dropped from 9970 to 9929... even further away from that holy 10k average now. I so want saves to once again be a TRUE pentalist stat by averaging over 10k for all members. 10k = teh importance. ;_;

Oh man, you're going to be pissed in about 7 months when I get on this list.

Dead.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-24 22:45:51

I try and protect wherever i can, 15.5k blams vs my 12k protects, my protects will pass my blams in 2006...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-24 23:25:49

Gooch ya there is alot of crap, i try and len a helping hand to some of the artists who may have more potential though, its kinda sad for artists to ge blammed just because its there first works even if it is crap cause some people get intimidated from that and leave...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 01:22:35

Web Pentalist Mark XLVI is uploaded and available.

One new member. Back to the ol' classic new update format, it seems. The one new member format, that is. Today's victim... er... honoree? Mary! Welcome aboard to her.

And Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas and so forths to all. Festive spirits run high during Festivus, as we all know. Enough crack! On with more update stuff:

Still no damned status changes, but we're getting pretty damned close. I expect to see at least ONE if not TWO members with status changery next weekend. And we'll see what the weekend after that brings. Hopefully even more goodness.

Sadly, the save average and %age are both down. No huge surprise since Mary doesn't have tons of saves. Curiously enough the exp and post stats are WAY up this week. Who could have guessed? #;-}>

Lots of saves today. I hadn't gotten a single b/p for gfoxclock in days, but I got like 30-40 today. That was nice. Most I've gotten at all on any one day since... hell, September or early October before I retired gfoxcook, most likely. Well, I did get 50 one or two days early on in my gfoxclock b/ping a couple days after I retired this account, actually. So anywho, most since then, in any event.

I hope the savingness continues all the way through the rest of 2005 so we can help to heal the save stats a bit. Let's all pull together for great justice. :::salutes::: Long may she reign, Queen Savey of the Savedom of NG.

Finally, as I guar-an-teed last week, LLL time thanks to Mrs. Banta Claus. ENJOYETH:

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 01:23:21

List Leap List as of 20051224
(up from 32 to 33 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
02 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
03 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
04 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
05 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
06 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
07 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
08 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
09 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
10 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
11 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
12 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
13 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
14 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
15 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
16 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
17 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
18 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
19 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
20 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
21 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
22 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
23 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
24 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
25 -- + 07 -- [ 55 / 62 ] ( 44 ) alhill
26 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
27 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
28 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
29 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
30 -- + 02 -- [ 61 / 63 ] ( 46 ) Mary
31 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
32 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
33 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 02:27:29

Nice list update as always GFOX, its been a steady week in the portal, and i started to review agian after a small vacation, anyways thanks for the list update...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 03:41:07

At 11/27/03 02:43 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
01 -- _8380 -- 35626 -- _1234 -- 45240 -- ramagi

I could almost say that ramagi has no life -_-'

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 03:42:42

At 12/18/05 02:28 AM, -Gooch- wrote: Well it's about damn time that I moved up to 17th on the list. I was finally active enough to accumulate a decent amount of points and shoot by with ease. I'm going to have maybe a little easier time moving into 16th, because it seems like thisisasignin hasn't been getting too many points as of late. Since I'm on Christmas Break, I think I'll definitely have an easy time sliding up on the list.

thisisasignin hasn't been getting too many points for quite some time, really. But anywho, have fun gearing up for more passing, but you'd best learn to just enjoy moving up in total points as well and aiming for new 10k stats and trying to get gold/silver/bronze gains for the week or whatever else you might enjoy about the pentalist updates (like helping to raise the save stats! That'd be what I enjoy the most when others do it yet sadly don't participate in anymore myself)....

Because those rankchanges are going to get more and more uncommon for ya. In both directions, really. It gets all thin up here where the air meets the vacuum. :::nods:::

Now, 10,000 posts might be a different story. I'd really hope that I could obtain that before the end of the year hits, but I'll have to be doing a hell of a lot of posting to get there. There's only thirteen days left, and I just don't see myself posting that many times in such a little increment of time.

Well, around 250 left with 7 days left. Can you manage 36 ppd? If so, you can do it. Otherwise, just aim for near the start of January. #;-}>

Me, I've got a level up from 16 to 17 for gfoxclock and a level up from 19 to 20 for gfoxcook coming up by a week from now. It shall be a week of lovely level up FUNS for me, though it sucks to leave level 16 behind for the SECOND time. Fortunately my third account is down at level 14 and will spend the most time at level 16 of any of my accounts.

At 12/18/05 07:02 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Nice update gfox. Well, I'll be at #48 for a while. I think it'll take around two or three weeks to pass jon.

(gasp) Passing jon. Such blasphemy. The man waited for so long to get back on this list and now he has to deal with being PASSED on a regular basis? (sniff)

Almost, since on the last day of it not posting, I decided to post with my main account for a bit.

YOU BROKE THE FASTING.

LMAO, well, don't worry about Fucking_Idiot since I'll be concentration on posting on my main account for a while now.

Whew.

Dark side, eh? Nice, I think I'll stay on the dark side. Besides, my blam to save ratio is more of a dark aura.

And that would be the problem, yes. Even for NG where almost EVERYONE has more blams than saves, your ratio is too dark. A more neutral ratio (like mine, which isn't 1:1 but is basically the "NG version of 1:1") is so much better. You just gotta trust me on this one, man. ;_;

Of course. September 2006, I'll have the chains, but I won't be getting the numchucks until 2007. :(

So you'll get to enjoy them for longer than I did. Take heart, that's not all bad. It's just gonna suck when you get to level 23 and instead of 14 months (like I'll have to suffer through it), you'll have to have it for like... 30 months. ;_;

Alright, I was thinking of that. Anyone else I catch, I'll put the profile link in.

Wahooooo.

Okay, but if I catch anyone, I'll just put a link to their profile anyway.

Whatever floats your boat. Alls I need is the number. Doesn't matter if you just plop it down in text, make it a link, or dress it up with a bow and a dress, I needs me teh numbers. #;-}>

No problem. I'm happy to help out here.

You're the latest in a long chain of helpful list-assist champions, that ye are.

Dogma, jonthomson, myself, and ramagi used to kinda be that for each other on our respective lists. Dropping a line in the proper topic when a new possibly-unknown-to-one-of-us person popped up on another list. It's a fine tradition, that it is.

Heh, I was starting to want to post with my main account again at the end. Good luck on getting 10000 posts.

Thanks, I'll need it.

I could easily have been the third person to 4x10k after X and ramagi months and months ago, but nooooooooo, I had to go and get a life and lose all my free time and crap like that for the past 1.5 years. DAMNITALL.

1320 posts seems like so much right now. It didn't use to. But it's taken me like 2 months to post the past 100 posts on this account, so there you go. Let's hope it doesn't take me 26 months to get to 10k, but that's basically the rate I'm at right now. Must. Post. A. Bit. More. On. The. Weekends. (gasp)

That holy shit post count was just a silly joke I made up. Who knows, my post count might've been too high to be revealed when I reach level 25. :O

NO NUMBER IS TOO HIGH TO BE REVEALED. You gotsta show it ALL, baby. The full monty. For your numbers.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 03:49:19

At 12/18/05 12:59 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 12/18/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Yep. You'd stalled around 1050 or so for quite some time, but you were at 1095 last weekend and now over 1100. I missed seeing you at 1111, though. Wish you'd stalled there until the update tonight. Ah well. #;-}>
Sorry you feel left out. on that. I was on a roll reviewing.
Actually I still have some authors on my list to get too so the trend will continues.I don't plan on stalling anytime soon again. I'm trying to get in at least 20 a week, I hoping to keep that pace up for a while.

I don't want you to feel too left out so here you go.

Well thank you very much for the holiday gift-giving there, ramagi. But as nice as seeing a 1111 review screenshot from your profile is, I was mostly thinking of how nice it would have been to see you with 1111 reviews on pentalist update #45 back on 12/17, that's all.

I wouldn't say I felt left out. I just missed out. There's a difference. One is exclusion by others. The other is failure to notice something due to yourself. It's not your fault I didn't notice you at 1111 reviews, it's mine. #;-}>

At 12/18/05 03:58 PM, Denvish wrote: I might have to chage my voting habits and lean more towards saving at some point soon, although it goes against the grain with the amount of crap that's submitted to the portal. I don't like my B:P ratio at the moment, though.

That sounds like a good future goal.

Let's just say that you'll make me happy enough if you hit 20k saves by the time you hit 100k b/p. I'd hate to see you get to that high and lofty b/p amount with a save ratio that's dipped to 19.99% or lower. #;-}>

It's certainly nice to be #1 triplelisted, #3 on your list and #3 in BP. Makes me wonder how many 'average' NG users are aware of my stats - I don't think the guys in the Flash forum look beyond my AS skills, and the audio forum beyond my music on the AP... it's like leading a triple life, quadruple if you include the General users who know me just as someone who occaionally locks topics and bans people =) FUN

Dude, you've got yer Denvish Day thingie linked to on the frontpage by Tom Fulp 'imself right now. Stop being modest. You are, as the above ramble proves, cross-NG-sectional.

I used to KINDA know that feeling when I was more active on General and Wi/Ht? and C&C to a small extent at the same time and actually visibly modding on the BBS. But never having been a flash or AP artist, my visibility then pales in comparison to yours now, so... yeah. #;-}>

Another game coming out today or tomorrow - Mission: Midwinter. Should be worth saving ;)

Not with this account, alas! #;-}> Ye can't have the aid of my 12.18VP until AFTER 200 votes have gone your flash's direction. #;-}>

Though my alt's at 7.59 and climbing. Clearly not as positive of a force for change as the VP on this baby. Police lieutenant plus high-level-16'll do that to ya.

At 12/18/05 04:05 PM, BonusStage wrote: Almost twice as many posts as last week

GO BEING ABLE TO POST AGAIN.

Hooray for teh Bonus.

As i ... slowly ... very slowly, inch towards Vince :D.

There's something very perverted-sounding about that phrasing...

I'm almost afraid to ask.

But not quite...

Inch towards him... FOR WHAT PURPOSE? #;-}>

At 12/18/05 04:19 PM, Wylo wrote: Wow, I still got silver with only 800 points. Exams must be killing everyone, they are with me.

Exams? What's that?

¥

Quite!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 03:50:27

At 12/18/05 06:12 PM, Andersson wrote: Meh, I think the number of posts are way to low to congratulate.

When you reach 100´000 posts, then there you got something.

Pfft. If you don't think a nifty number like 12,345 or 55,555 or so forth deserve congratting, then you're some kinda lame statfan. #;-}>

No, you are only saying that because you fell asleep. =P

Speaking of which, I'm damned tired right now. And I'll be driving ~200 miles or so tomorrow morning so that my girlfriend and I can spend Christmas with my parents at their place for some foods and presents and fun. Thank goodness Christmas wasn't on a Saturday like last year. The list update would have been... dooooooooomed.

At 12/18/05 06:26 PM, Shizaam wrote: Lots of exp! Has those ppl

Yes they certainly do. But methinks your ! jumped from the end of "ppl" to the "exp" somehow. #;-}>

At 12/22/05 01:44 PM, iscRulz wrote: Wow I would have never guessed.

Yathink?!

It will be nifty. now I need 2 8k stats 100 more saves.

Getting that average nice and high, getting them saves nice and high. Yummy!

Styling and profiling in my limo woo!

Something like that.

G is for ghetto, ganster and Gat.

And plenty of things far better and more pleasant than all of those. O_o

Well my ppd is increasing slowly to 6.000 now I think if I take out my year of inactitvy my ppd is 9.xxx

Yeah, and my 4 ppd would be 8 ppd if I hadn't signed up in 2000 but only started posting at the start of 2003, so... :::shrugs:::

555/555 was my goal the first day I created that alt this year. I could go for 5,555/5,555 after 15k or 20k saves so I wont go for 5555ness anytime in 06 I bet.

Ah, okay. 5555's a bit too far off to be aiming for with alts when we're not even to the 555s yet.

64, hmm the more entrants below the high the leap list. maybe I should stop at 9990 exp and boost the saves and posts to 9,999 and the blams too total 50k.

That would be interesting indeed.

under hmm what we will see, to far away lets concentrate on recent stuff. something what I mean to far away.

Well, both can be fun, but only one is concrete, yes.

Why the rolled eye? o_o
He will pass me. with the 105 b/p per day. oh wait he did. oh well I wont be able to pass him now.

Who are we talking about again here? :::falls asleep::: zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

oh so that explians it. ok check.

Roger dodger.

I guess I better get more and more saves before march atleast 9,000 or even more the merrier. See entrants that take the blam and post route usually have low amount of saves. So they best get crackin.

True enough.

oh 10k exp for Mary today so congrats even though she wont see this unless some one contacts.

I coulda sworn she once posted in one of my list topics. But maybe I was smoking crack that day.

At 12/24/05 09:11 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: 100000 posts is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way away for anyone, especially Ozcar. He's only a quarter way to 100000 posts. Meh, 100000 is far off now, so for now, I'll try and aim for 20000 posts.

Especially for Ozcar? O_o

A quarter of the way to 100k posts is a lot closer than you or me or a whole hell of a lot of other NG BBSers are, so I don't think especially is the word to describe HIS particular case. If anything, it's a long way away for anyone EXCEPT for Ozcar, who is RELATIVELY close to the mark. #;-}>

*waits for gfox or IscRulz to yell at me and get more saves*

:::refrains from doing so just to mess with B7's mind:::

I don't think the 4th secret's EXP requirement will increase anymore. I think 30000 EXP is enough. I know it was 20000 EXP until it was increased at some point.

It will increase as soon as HT/Pimp either approach 30k or as soon as a certain number of people cross 30k and it is deemed prudent to raise the bar again before the PLEBIANS SEE THE SEKRIT!!!!

Well, it's christmas tomorrow, so I wouldn't expect to be on NG much. I'll try and get some time on NG tomorrow just to deposit, B/P a bit and post a bit, but I won't try and spend too much time tomorrow since NG would probablt be quite inactive tomorrow.

I won't be on NG at all today after I finish posting and deposit, but... there are plenty of people who will be submitting flash later in the day, I'm sure.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 03:53:48

At 12/24/05 08:22 PM, Elfer wrote:
At 12/11/05 01:31 AM, gfoxcook wrote: On the sad side of things.... ~7.5k saves from alhill + ~5k saves from B7 = our average saves per member dropped from 9970 to 9929... even further away from that holy 10k average now. I so want saves to once again be a TRUE pentalist stat by averaging over 10k for all members. 10k = teh importance. ;_;
Oh man, you're going to be pissed in about 7 months when I get on this list.

In 7 months you'll be hitting 10k exp, but are you sure you're gonna hit 10k posts by then, too? If you weren't aware, you need 2 10k stats to make the list, as of March 2005.

But regardless, I take it you're planning on still having only 576 saves whenever you get over 10k in both those other stats? Bleh. You're right, that ain't gonna be fun. But don't worry, I won't be pissed at you, just... anguished in general. :::nods::: You can make it up to me by making a funny Elfer-style sigpic at the time. I'll be waiting.

At 12/24/05 10:15 PM, -Gooch- wrote:
Well that's a horrible shame. I'm trying to get as many saves as possible to try and keep that average up, I suppose. I never knew that the average had dropped, but I'd like to see it raise up again. I have a feeling it will if I keep at home during my break. The way things have been going around town lately, I think that's quite the possibility. Let's hope it goes up a bit on the next update, eh? ;)

Fascinating how both you and Elfer responded to my lamenting of our major dip in save stats back on the 12/10 update... days and days and days after the 12/17 update mostly healed the damage the 12/10 update had done to those stats. #;-}>

We've taken another dip on the 12/24 update, but it's not as low as the 12/10 update, and I have hope that the next few weeks will bring good results on the whole. That remains to be seen, though.

At 12/24/05 10:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I try and protect wherever i can, 15.5k blams vs my 12k protects, my protects will pass my blams in 2006...

Something to look forward to in 2006, eh? #;-}>

At 12/25/05 01:45 AM, -Gooch- wrote: Ahh, I see that my list leaper title is still safe. :)

And it will be for some time, most likely...

I can just imagine what it's going to be like when there's about one-hundred people that make up the list, and some big stat whore (Like I am) is going to shoot about fifty spots up when they first enter the list. I can just picture that day happening any time.

True enough, though. But not exactly "any time." It'll be awhile till the list grows to that point. It's certainly tilting in that direction already, though.

Anyway, good to see that you fully understand what I was trying to put into words back when I first started the LLL and you first made the list and all. The more time goes by, the less impressive the achievements of older and older members of the list seem, due to the expansion of the list. This has been the case since the early 1x10k days.

As for the list, I see that I'm close to jumping a couple more spots. I should definitely be able to shoot past fixit (I mean, how hard is it going to be for me to do that?) and depending on the activeness of thisisasignin and I, I should be able to gain those spots and move right behind BonusStage.

If you can't pass fixit, something is wrong with you, yes. #;-}>

At 12/25/05 02:27 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice list update as always GFOX, its been a steady week in the portal, and i started to review agian after a small vacation, anyways thanks for the list update...

Thanks. Yep, I noticed your reviewing had slowed for awhile. Good to see it's going back up a bit, but your gap with KWAS is closing a bit. You'd pulled more than 1000 in front of him, but now he's almost got the gap back down to 1000. WATCH OUT. #;-}>

At 12/25/05 03:41 AM, Domnikathor wrote:
At 11/27/03 02:43 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 01 -- _8380 -- 35626 -- _1234 -- 45240 -- ramagi
I could almost say that ramagi has no life -_-'

I could almost say that the list you just quoted is 25 months old.

Oh wait, in two days I will be able to say that with no problem! #;-}>

In any event... ramagi has a life, foolio. And amazingly, she got 0 b/p between the 22nd and the 23rd. Her b/p total was the same on the top 50 b/p list updates for both days, and it only went up a bit on the 24th. (gasp, I know!)

Just in case you needed some proof or somethin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 04:40:28

At 12/25/05 03:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Thanks. Yep, I noticed your reviewing had slowed for awhile. Good to see it's going back up a bit, but your gap with KWAS is closing a bit. You'd pulled more than 1000 in front of him, but now he's almost got the gap back down to 1000. WATCH OUT. #;-}>

Ha ya i try and keep it above1,000, ill try and improve on that though, oh and the BIG game is almost here USC :-)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 06:35:50

At 12/25/05 01:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XLVI is uploaded and available.

First of all, merry christmas gfox! Second, good update. Nice to see myself getting 908 points and winning bronze for that week. :)

At 12/25/05 03:42 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Whew.

Well, it was fun to see it at 255 posts, but I did post with it once on Friday, but that it.

And that would be the problem, yes. Even for NG where almost EVERYONE has more blams than saves, your ratio is too dark. A more neutral ratio (like mine, which isn't 1:1 but is basically the "NG version of 1:1") is so much better. You just gotta trust me on this one, man. ;_;

I'm not bothered about my ratio. As long as I get enough B/P, I'm fine. Maybe I have too much blams and too little saves, but I'm not too bothered.

So you'll get to enjoy them for longer than I did. Take heart, that's not all bad. It's just gonna suck when you get to level 23 and instead of 14 months (like I'll have to suffer through it), you'll have to have it for like... 30 months. ;_;

Level 23, I'm not going to think of reaching that horrible level. I think I'll stay at level 22 and not having to stick with that stupid staff for two years.

Thanks, I'll need it.

Yeah, maybe you shouldn't post with your alt for a little while. :P That'll get you to 10000 posts a little sooner.

I could easily have been the third person to 4x10k after X and ramagi months and months ago, but nooooooooo, I had to go and get a life and lose all my free time and crap like that for the past 1.5 years. DAMNITALL.

But wouldn't having a life be more important tha getting the third to 4x10k?

At 12/25/05 03:50 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Especially for Ozcar? O_o

Yeah, I think it'll take him around seven years to get to 100000 posts.

It will increase as soon as HT/Pimp either approach 30k or as soon as a certain number of people cross 30k and it is deemed prudent to raise the bar again before the PLEBIANS SEE THE SEKRIT!!!!

Tom really wants to annoy them and keep increasing the requirement, so they don't get to see pictures of him, doesn't he? XD

I won't be on NG at all today after I finish posting and deposit, but... there are plenty of people who will be submitting flash later in the day, I'm sure.

Hmm, I dunno about how active the portal will be, but I'm not bothered about B/P today.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-25 06:50:44

Nice update gfox! I think it will take another few months before I'm on this list. God damn, why the hell did I stop getting b/p points. :(