00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

539,106 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-29 23:05:35

At 12/29/03 09:06 PM, Toocool100 wrote:
At 12/29/03 08:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: now, on the other hand... updating the top 50 protects list when you've got 9997 saves and 88 blams... THAT I might do. #;-}>
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *rips out hair* why god why!

Mwahahha. You're too easy to upset, man.

Anywhoooo... Calm down, I promise I won't update EITHER list when you're between 9990 and 9999 saves, okay? #;-}>

At 12/29/03 09:49 PM, Dobio wrote: Yeah, see....I have no clue which one of the three I'm going to reach first, if I reach ANY of them... I mean, I'm closest to Post Count...but, still...B/P ranks can come pretty quickly...

Well, one thing's for sure... b/p should count the LEAST on a weighted list for fixit. They come easiest to him/it. Damned robot. #;-}>

And posts, of course, should count the least for biteme. #;-}>

*shrugs* This is an interesting list though...

Yar. And speaking of interesting lists... I look forward to seeing the results of your labour, but I'm gonna hit the sack soon, so I'll have to check out teh postage list tomorrow. Good luck with finishing up your wordpadding there.

Oh, and I replied to your end of year awards nominations thing. Aside from some slightly repetitive questions, they were good categories. Are you waiting till the 1st of January to wrap it up?

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-29 23:10:00

At 12/29/03 11:05 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/29/03 09:06 PM, Toocool100 wrote:
At 12/29/03 08:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: now, on the other hand... updating the top 50 protects list when you've got 9997 saves and 88 blams... THAT I might do. #;-}>
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *rips out hair* why god why!
Mwahahha. You're too easy to upset, man.

Anywhoooo... Calm down, I promise I won't update EITHER list when you're between 9990 and 9999 saves, okay? #;-}>

lol... people take me to seriously, i like to over dramatisize things cause its fun... i couldn't care less what you do, its your lists.. so just keep that in mind ;-) AHHHHHHHHHHHH ::having heart attack::

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-30 04:02:06

At 12/29/03 07:46 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
you see, poxy? Dobio seems to have far less problem getting posts and exp than he does getting blams and protects, so... the 3xEXP, 2xPOSTS, 1xB/P method you lay out would reward him in an unbalanced fashion.

Yup. Actually you might make that 3xposts and 2x exp, since exp is so easy to get. BUt the thing is, Dobio doesn't give a flying fuck ( I presume) about getting B/P, its not HARDER for him to get them, its harder for him to find the drive to get them. If he wanted, he could get 50+ a day easily. Getting 50+ posts per day is almost impossible.
And again, exp is limited. So I think I'm right to value some higher than others.

And anyway, this is all just a lark, just a curiosity. I take it nowhere near as seriously as I take my other lists (blams, saves, and VP).

OMG then this must be sacred to you.
This list is way more interesting that all the others are. You might be on to something with this one right here, even if it seems like apple and bananas to you, they all represent one thing: time spent on NG. So if you add-up the reviews as well...
I think you should take care of this list more instead of the other boring ones ( no actally VP ain't that bad).

But like, Blam/protect = lame and top 100 exp = lame

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-30 04:07:16

Well, one thing's for sure... b/p should count the LEAST on a weighted list for fixit. They come easiest to him/it.

didn't see that before replying...
are you serious O.o???

fixit = devotes entire attentio to b/p, so obviously that's what he'll get. So if you weight them differently for him and make them worth more than all the other things, he would have a clear advantage over everyone, since he can get 100 per day without breaking a sweat. And Biteme never got more than like 60 posts per day. So if B/p where equal to post count, that's mean he could get an unfair advantage because he's got no limit on them and because they take no effort to get anuways.

argh you know exactly what I'm talking about :P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-30 09:35:03

At 12/30/03 04:02 AM, AlurbaseRbelongtopox wrote: I think you should take care of this list more instead of the other boring ones ( no actally VP ain't that bad).

That's only reason I get b/s points, vp. And the free punch and pie after you hit 11.00.

But ya this list > other ones, not to say the others ain't cool.

My theory on the fairness of points would be: exp>posts>b/s points.
More then once a month updating would be to much, when ever you get a chance =) ...

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-31 09:39:08

At 12/30/03 04:02 AM, -PoX- wrote: Yup. Actually you might make that 3xposts and 2x exp, since exp is so easy to get. BUt the thing is, Dobio doesn't give a flying fuck ( I presume) about getting B/P, its not HARDER for him to get them, its harder for him to find the drive to get them. If he wanted, he could get 50+ a day easily. Getting 50+ posts per day is almost impossible.
And again, exp is limited. So I think I'm right to value some higher than others.

Yeah, but someone not having the drive to get one of the stats vastly effects how that person's overall stat picture compares to other people's, and thus the apples and oranges comment I made becomes more applicable.

Anyway, getting 50+ posts in one day is entirely doable. Not 7 days in a row, perhaps, but...

one thing about posts is that they truly are unlimited, as long as you don't get banned. b/p may be unlimited in theory, but the amount of submissions in a day is a cap on it, and that tends to range between 150 to 250. Plus, no one's awake 24 hours of the day to get them all. Posting can be done any time of the day.

So, if I WERE to weight the list, it would be 3x exp, 1x b/p, 0.5x posts, probably.

And I don't think biteme would be too happy with me then.

Also, if I weight stuff, does that mean that anyone with 3334 exp or more should be on this list, since the 3x exp weighting means that person now has an "exp score" of 10,000+?

And anyway, this is all just a lark, just a curiosity. I take it nowhere near as seriously as I take my other lists (blams, saves, and VP).
OMG then this must be sacred to you.

Like I said, I don't take this one as seriously, so no, it's not sacred. I think it's nifty, and I'm happy I'm up so high on it, but it's too general of a list. Specific stats on NG are more fair to compare one's standing in to another's.

This list is way more interesting that all the others are. You might be on to something with this one right here, even if it seems like apple and bananas to you, they all represent one thing: time spent on NG. So if you add-up the reviews as well...
I think you should take care of this list more instead of the other boring ones ( no actally VP ain't that bad).

LOL!

But like, Blam/protect = lame and top 100 exp = lame

I know you think b/p is lame. But I don't run the top 100 exp list. O_o

and anyway, if you think the VP list is okay, what is VP but exp and b/p together?

Also, I just thought of something. If I weighted exp x3, this list, with some exceptions, would basically become the same thing as the top 50 exp list. All those people with over 10,000 exp would rule the list. So you might as well refer to that one if it was weighted that way. And that would make this list more like a top 100 exp list, which you just said... is lame. How does that make any sense? #;-}>

At 12/30/03 04:07 AM, -PoX- wrote:
Well, one thing's for sure... b/p should count the LEAST on a weighted list for fixit. They come easiest to him/it.
didn't see that before replying...
are you serious O.o???

fixit = devotes entire attentio to b/p, so obviously that's what he'll get. So if you weight them differently for him and make them worth more than all the other things,

hold on right there. I said for him it would be worth LESS, not more. I think you need to reread what I said. I was jokingly saying that b/p would count for LESS for fixit, to penalise him for not posting any, and having relatively low exp.

That's what "LEAST" means, man. I didn't say MOST.

he would have a clear advantage over everyone, since he can get 100 per day without breaking a sweat. And Biteme never got more than like 60 posts per day. So if B/p where equal to post count, that's mean he could get an unfair advantage because he's got no limit on them and because they take no effort to get anuways.

argh you know exactly what I'm talking about :P

Again... you misread or misunderstood my post. I was saying I'd count b/p for far less than the average person for fixit, since that's ALL he gets in mass quantities. And I'd count posts for far less than the average person for biteme, since that's his main stat (well, used to be).

now, of course I wouldn't actually do that, because it'd be cruel to attack the main stat quantity of every person. But it would indeed be handicapping to do so.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2003-12-31 17:24:11

At 12/31/03 04:17 PM, Dobio wrote: Ok, I'm just wondering why you guys are arguing so heavily about this, when in fact, it's just a figurative question....

Ya. I mean, since I can drink more then all of you combined (on the list), I should just be TEH VIKTOR =D .

But ya, I'd just leave it alone, although I still stick by exp>posts>b/s ...

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 04:14:23

At 12/31/03 04:17 PM, Dobio wrote: Ok, I'm just wondering why you guys are arguing so heavily about this, when in fact, it's just a figurative question....

If you were referring to the first 66% of my last post...

good question!

If you were referring to the final 33%...

because he totally misinterpreted my joke about fixit's b/ps counting for shit and biteme's posts counting for shit. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 05:46:24

At 12/31/03 09:39 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Yeah, but someone not having the drive to get one of the stats vastly effects how that person's overall stat picture compares to other people's, and thus the apples and oranges comment I made becomes more applicable.

yeah.. thus the multiplyers. That way it balances out. If someone want to try and make more of an easy thing, it evens out because its worth less. y'know.

Anyway, getting 50+ posts in one day is entirely doable. Not 7 days in a row, perhaps, but...

good fucking luck. Its 10x easier to get 100b/p per day than it is to get 50 post per day.

one thing about posts is that they truly are unlimited, as long as you don't get banned.

they are limited by time, subjects of conversation and bannage. And by that, they become more limited than blam/protects

So, if I WERE to weight the list, it would be 3x exp, 1x b/p, 0.5x posts, probably.

nah this is teh sucks. Posts are definately above b/p, and reviews above posts, and exp above all.
To me, this would be like an overall vet level kinda thing.

And I don't think biteme would be too happy with me then.

Also, if I weight stuff, does that mean that anyone with 3334 exp or more should be on this list, since the 3x exp weighting means that person now has an "exp score" of 10,000+?

nawe. and you'd have to divide the scores by a certain number at the end, so it becomes a ponderate value.

I order you to take it somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *aggitates power staff*

and anyway, if you think the VP list is okay, what is VP but exp and b/p together?

less lame?

Also, I just thought of something. If I weighted exp x3, this list, with some exceptions, would basically become the same thing as the top 50 exp list. All those people with over 10,000 exp would rule the list. So you might as well refer to that one if it was weighted that way. And that would make this list more like a top 100 exp list, which you just said... is lame. How does that make any sense? #;-}>

Yep, unless you add-in posts, bps and reviews. Then it changes quite a bit, but of course the people with more exp are advantaged ( and rightly so). I mean 10k exp is worth 3 years dammit, while 30k b/p is worth only a year.

hold on right there. I said for him it would be worth LESS, not more. I think you need to reread what I said. I was jokingly saying that b/p would count for LESS for fixit, to penalise him for not posting any, and having relatively low exp.

I know fewel. JOO r teh assklown JOO are teh must DIYE rite nowe!

now, of course I wouldn't actually do that, because it'd be cruel to attack the main stat quantity of every person. But it would indeed be handicapping to do so.

*zap*
GET ON THAT LIST RIGHT NOW MISTER!!!

Exp = worth 3x
Reviews = 2x
Posts = 1,5x
B/p = 1

And then you divide it by some random number, like 9 or something, and you get some cool score that represents VETNESS!!!!!!
Vetness = better than all

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 06:11:32

At 1/2/04 05:46 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Exp = worth 3x
Reviews = 2x
Posts = 1,5x
B/p = 1

And then you divide it by some random number, like 9 or something, and you get some cool score that represents VETNESS!!!!!!

lol i wonder how high i would be then can't be that high

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 06:20:25

At 1/2/04 05:46 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Exp = worth 3x
Reviews = 2x
Posts = 1,5x
B/p = 1

i think not. the world would be in damn good shape if people would stick to one plane, and almost perfect if they didnt listen to everyone else.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 11:58:00

At 1/2/04 06:20 AM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote:
i think not. the world would be in damn good shape if people would stick to one plane, and almost perfect if they didnt listen to everyone else.

huh?
We shouldn't listen to people who tell us to build more planes?
wha?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 14:22:57

At 1/2/04 11:58 AM, -poxpower- wrote:
At 1/2/04 06:20 AM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote:
huh?
We shouldn't listen to people who tell us to build more planes?
wha?

i think he ment "plan" lmfao

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-02 22:19:58

At 1/2/04 05:46 AM, -poxpower- wrote:
good fucking luck. Its 10x easier to get 100b/p per day than it is to get 50 post per day.

Not for me, strangely enough. I hardly ever get over 100 b/p a day, and I get b/p EVERY freakin' day. I tend to average between 50 and 75, and even getting near the 75 end of that is hard for me.

The problem is that when you're waiting for new things to hit the portal (especially late at night, when I'm usually awake and on NG the most often), you're completely at the authors' mercy. If no one's submitting flashes, you're shit outta luck.

With posting, you decide when to post, where to post, how many to get, how long to make them. If I didn't make such long ass posts, and sometimes reply to 2 or 3 people in one post, I'd probably break 50 ppd more often. I've had a couple of 100 ppd days back in October when I was first modded, and just this past week I've averaged around 33 ppd.

one thing about posts is that they truly are unlimited, as long as you don't get banned.
they are limited by time, subjects of conversation and bannage. And by that, they become more limited than blam/protects

Like I said, they're not that limited. Especially if you go to all the different forums. Even just saying good stuff and not random spamming, you could find 5 good political threads to comment on, find a few clubs to say hi, I like this, too or something in, find a few threads here on WIHT, find like 20 threads on General to say something in on just the first couple pages alone, go to flash and programming, etc. etc.

If you type fast, think fast, and can find the right rhythm and not get too pissed off about errors and shit, you could EASILY post 100 posts per day without running out of things to say or getting banned.

But when you're sitting, waiting for b/p, it all depends on time of day, how many authors are submitting, and so forth. You're WAY more limited with b/p.

nah this is teh sucks. Posts are definately above b/p, and reviews above posts, and exp above all.
To me, this would be like an overall vet level kinda thing.

It's too much like a quarterback rating in the NFL. All this complicated multiplier shit. Ehhh. #;-}>

I order you to take it somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *aggitates power staff*

Yep, unless you add-in posts, bps and reviews. Then it changes quite a bit, but of course the people with more exp are advantaged ( and rightly so). I mean 10k exp is worth 3 years dammit, while 30k b/p is worth only a year.

now that is very very true. Well, for the highest bpers at least. I've gotten... oh, about 24,000 bp in the time I got 3,650 exp.

I know fewel. JOO r teh assklown JOO are teh must DIYE rite nowe!

If you know, then why did you misinterpret me in the first place, EH?!!?!? #;-}>

*zap*
GET ON THAT LIST RIGHT NOW MISTER!!!

I find it incredibly ironic that you, of all people, who makes fun of many of my stat addictions, and probably wouldn't care less if I never updated my top 50 b and p lists again... you are begging/trying to order me to update the list right now. I did my top 50s a week ago, and I did the VP this past weekend. I'm tired of list updating for now. So no, you'll have to wait. #;-}>

Exp = worth 3x
Reviews = 2x
Posts = 1,5x
B/p = 1

Now that's better than posts 2x, yes. I could live with that weighting.

But I'm probably still not going to do it that way.

More quarterback rating nonsense! divide by 9 my ass. How arbitrary.

Anywho, I'd love to include reviews in it right now, but the entire point of the list is 10,000+ and NO one has over 10,000 reviews. I guess I could just go ahead and start adding in the existing people on the list's reviews, but... eh... we'll see. Maybe XwaynecoltX will hit 10,000 reviews by the time I next update the list in a few months.

j/k #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-03 01:19:36

At 1/2/04 10:19 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Not for me, strangely enough. I hardly ever get over 100 b/p a day, and I get b/p EVERY freakin' day. I tend to average between 50 and 75, and even getting near the 75 end of that is hard for me.

dude, DOESN'T MATTER. Its just physically harder to get any other kind of things than it is to get b/p. It just IS you can't deny it.

The problem is that when you're waiting for new things to hit the portal (especially late at night, when I'm usually awake and on NG the most often), you're completely at the authors' mercy. If no one's submitting flashes, you're shit outta luck.

no shit. but the average is STILL like 150 submissions per day, and you can't just say its not trur because you wake up later than other people or whatever :/

With posting, you decide when to post, where to post, how many to get, how long to make them. If I didn't make such long ass posts, and sometimes reply to 2 or 3 people in one post, I'd probably break 50 ppd more often. I've had a couple of 100 ppd days back in October when I was first modded, and just this past week I've averaged around 33 ppd.

what the hell. See that's a LOT. the average person can't get more than 30-40 ppd when they're on full-time like you and I. So just objectively, someone who's on full-time posting on average get half the "points" than someone who is on B/p full time.
Plus when you post you have to deal with the damned errors and read everything and find topics to reply too ( which is sometimes out of the WI/HT because in here you just answer easy question that noobs have and therefore bumb your count faster).

Like I said, they're not that limited. Especially if you go to all the different forums. Even just saying good stuff and not random spamming, you cou....etc.

take a stroll into politics and see what a wasteland it truly is

If you type fast, think fast, and can find the right rhythm and not get too pissed off about errors and shit, you could EASILY post 100 posts per day without running out of things to say or getting banned.

that's only a theory and NO ONE has ever maintained such an average., The biggest "spammer" in history had 60 ppd. But what is a fact, is that most of the people who are trying for the b/p can get more than that easily every day. I remember when I was into it, my average was about 75 per day when I wasn't trying and 100 when I was.

But when you're sitting, waiting for b/p, it all depends on time of day, how many authors are submitting, and so forth. You're WAY more limited with b/p.

well it doesn't depend on submittings, because we already know the average is 150 per day, and the time zones kind of negate the "time of day" factor. So basically, all you have to do ( especially now that there is no more maintenance) is sit on yer ass an refresh. And like you said, you get 50-75 per day, and only 30 posts per day. Which pretty much shows you right there that you post twice as less. And you're on all the time and you post a lot compared to the average. I'd say on average, a person who is a true regular gets around 25-35 ppd

now that is very very true. Well, for the highest bpers at least. I've gotten... oh, about 24,000 bp in the time I got 3,650 exp.
If you know, then why did you misinterpret me in the first place, EH?!!?!? #;-}>

well, its OBVIOUS, but I mean... you probably know.. so I won't tell you... because you already know.. and so you wouldn't want to re-know...

*zap*
I find it incredibly ironic that you, of all people, who makes fun of many of my stat addictions, and probably wouldn't care less if I never updated my top 50 b and p lists again... you are begging/trying to order me to update the list right now. I did my top 50s a week ago, and I did the VP this past weekend. I'm tired of list updating for now. So no, you'll have to wait. #;-}>

Yeah, I'm setting you straight boy *smashes empty bottle on ground*. All the other lists are like "hey, I know liljim could do it in a snap, but I take eons to do it instead :D" but this one is like "haha Liljim would never suspect these stats mwahahaha

Exp = worth 3x
Reviews = 2x
Posts = 1,5x
B/p = 1
Now that's better than posts 2x, yes. I could live with that weighting.
But I'm probably still not going to do it that way.

yeah you better. don't forget arbitrary divisions.

Anywho, I'd love to include reviews in it right now, but the entire point of the list is 10,000+ and NO one has over 10,000 reviews. I guess I could just go ahead and start adding in the existing people on the list's reviews, but... eh... we'll see. Maybe XwaynecoltX will hit 10,000 reviews by the time I next update the list in a few months.

this is just a start :/ getting reviews is hard as fuck, but on a Vetness list it works. Some people have so many reviews lol. I have like 30. : (

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-03 06:34:09

experiance points require almost no effort to get, look at guman target. he said it himself, he comes here, votes on 5 things, and leaves every day.

id put ramagi over humantarget any day of the week.(but not fixit cause hes a program) because ramagi stuck around, and put in the housrs that people who have only experiance points can so easily avoid. posts.....i dont care about posts, there is no quality measure on your post count, so some guy could come on here, throw in two bit coments ever 10 seconds for five minuts(and assuming he has a fast computer) he could clock 20 posts in 10 minuts easy.so if i was gona have the numbers stagered at all i would have it b/p>exp>posts. but id rather they didnt get stager so that no one would get pissed off.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-04 13:02:58

At 1/3/04 06:34 AM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote: experiance points require almost no effort to get, look at guman target.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GUMAN TARGET!!! HAHAHAHA funniest mistake ever!!!! ohhh man, that was funny.. roflmao

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-06 05:40:05

January 6 2004
Rank -- Exp ------ B/P --- Posts - Reviews --- Total --- Username
== -- ===== -- ===== -- ===== -- ===== -- ===== -- =================
01 -- 08790 -- 36000 -- 01362 -- 00087 -- 46239 -- ramagi
02 -- 04305 -- 38354 -- 00005 -- 00002 -- 42666 -- fixit (+1)
03 -- 06578 -- 30293 -- 04705 -- 00044 -- 41620 -- TheJoe324 (-1)
04 -- 05700 -- 30061 -- 02480 -- 00145 -- 38386 -- DuMa_RyoHahn (+1)
05 -- 04457 -- 24050 -- 08231 -- 00081 -- 36819 -- thisisasignin (-1)
06 -- 04460 -- 24357 -- 04264 -- 00194 -- 33275 -- gfoxcook (+2)
07 -- 04590 -- 27664 -- 00766 -- 00170 -- 33190 -- Crono-
08 -- 12550 -- 20050 -- 00306 -- 00019 -- 32925 -- NeMeSiSM66 (-2)
09 -- 05220 -- 21515 -- 04876 -- 00058 -- 31669 -- Recon_Rebel
10 -- 06970 -- 16272 -- 06494 -- 00113 -- 29849 -- alexsmolik
11 -- 08378 -- 20003 -- 00040 -- 00299 -- 28720 -- Bila (+2)
12 -- 14489 -- 01745 -- 12109 -- 00330 -- 28673 -- Shrapnel
13 -- 08319 -- 17700 -- 01733 -- 00167 -- 27919 -- Stormwarden (-2)
14 -- 08558 -- 05665 -- 12111 -- 00546 -- 26880 -- format
15 -- 07701 -- 13130 -- 05613 -- 00037 -- 26481 -- -poxpower-
16 -- 02925 -- 11890 -- 10614 -- 00078 -- 25507 -- biteme2514 (+1)
17 -- 09622 -- 12810 -- 02087 -- 00034 -- 24553 -- Captain_Bob (+1)
18 -- 04060 -- 17074 -- 02768 -- 00307 -- 24209 -- XkwiziTOnE (+5)
19 -- 08103 -- 16018 -- 00007 -- 00038 -- 24166 -- DrMSM (-3)
20 -- 09715 -- 12365 -- 01749 -- 00114 -- 23943 -- _altr_ (+2)
21 -- 09328 -- 11588 -- 00737 -- 02065 -- 23718 -- YoinKio (+5)
22 -- 10148 -- 10711 -- 02456 -- 00020 -- 23335 -- HAQnSPITT (-3)
23 -- 04040 -- 12070 -- 06993 -- 00183 -- 23286 -- Newgrundling (-3)
24 -- 09100 -- 00287 -- 13099 -- 00048 -- 22534 -- TannerCenterwall (-3)
25 -- 05560 -- 11778 -- 04855 -- 00338 -- 22531 -- _lightning_
26 -- 04610 -- 16052 -- 00640 -- 00044 -- 21346 -- chaotic1 (+1)
27 -- 03860 -- 13823 -- 03064 -- 00114 -- 20861 -- leeboy105 (+2)
28 -- 03410 -- 10153 -- 06946 -- 00092 -- 20601 -- Mr_Chuckles (-4)
29 -- 08633 -- 10442 -- 00254 -- 00083 -- 19412 -- staphita (+38)
30 -- 04720 -- 13416 -- 00978 -- 00156 -- 19270 -- Gambit- (-2)
31 -- 10430 -- 05482 -- 01057 -- 02168 -- 19137 -- EVIL-C (+5)
32 -- 02795 -- 14892 -- 01090 -- 00100 -- 18877 -- D0GMA (+3)
33 -- 10817 -- 07182 -- 00047 -- 00581 -- 18627 -- innphernoe (-3)
34 -- 02585 -- 13772 -- 01485 -- 00023 -- 17865 -- stafffighter (-1)
35 -- 06670 -- 10385 -- 00604 -- 00073 -- 17732 -- nimmer (-1)
36 -- 12068 -- 05479 -- 00106 -- 00021 -- 17674 -- Narcissus (-4)
37 -- 11822 -- 05359 -- 00374 -- 00078 -- 17633 -- agent66 (-6)
38 -- 04430 -- 12381 -- 00002 -- 00000 -- 16813 -- helldoll81
39 -- 11541 -- 00904 -- 04305 -- 00025 -- 16775 -- Vash-The-Stampede (-2)
40 -- 10215 -- 03257 -- 02442 -- 00520 -- 16434 -- DaFreaK_B_ (+25)
41 -- 05340 -- 10820 -- 00033 -- 00090 -- 16283 -- vuorimies (+1)
42 -- 14726 -- 00905 -- 00631 -- 00002 -- 16264 -- humantarget52 (-3)
43 -- 14454 -- 00322 -- 01068 -- 00117 -- 15961 -- -bomb- (-2)
44 -- 02215 -- 13585 -- 00000 -- 00008 -- 15808 -- courtday (-4)
45 -- 03370 -- 11536 -- 00163 -- 00477 -- 15546 -- Majin_MagnetMan (+23)
46 -- 14696 -- 00697 -- 00048 -- 00000 -- 15441 -- Pimp (-3)
47 -- 03650 -- 10808 -- 00639 -- 00073 -- 15170 -- RageVI (-2)
48 -- 03000 -- 00077 -- 11771 -- 00223 -- 15071 -- olskoo (-4)
49 -- 10448 -- 04045 -- 00012 -- 00000 -- 14505 -- Junon (-2)
50 -- 10317 -- 00077 -- 03660 -- 00293 -- 14347 -- traekwon (-4)
51 -- 12547 -- 01366 -- 00000 -- 00024 -- 13937 -- TheRealRebel (-2)
52 -- 13713 -- 00049 -- 00004 -- 00022 -- 13788 -- BlueAsterisk (Engeljager) (-2)
53 -- 13141 -- 00602 -- 00000 -- 00001 -- 13744 -- oblivion (-2)
54 -- 12896 -- 00126 -- 00681 -- 00006 -- 13709 -- Brewed_Beaner (-6)
55 -- 10166 -- 00254 -- 02756 -- 00088 -- 13264 -- fourchinnigan (+11)
56 -- 12499 -- 00361 -- 00000 -- 00320 -- 13180 -- Kitty (-3)
57 -- 12766 -- 00158 -- 00046 -- 00063 -- 13033 -- Mike27112 (-5)
58 -- 12657 -- 00116 -- 00000 -- 00001 -- 12774 -- ReverendYates (-4)
59 -- 11962 -- 00655 -- 00000 -- 00004 -- 12621 -- Yume (-3)
60 -- 10087 -- 00425 -- 01747 -- 00048 -- 12307 -- Icarus32 (-5)
61 -- 01975 -- 10059 -- 00065 -- 00005 -- 12104 -- Syme (+8)
62 -- 10814 -- 01175 -- 00000 -- 00002 -- 11991 -- Djspy (-5)
63 -- 10630 -- 00677 -- 00042 -- 00264 -- 11613 -- GunPanther (-3)
64 -- 11229 -- 00232 -- 00001 -- 00003 -- 11465 -- southy (-5)
65 -- 11049 -- 00049 -- 00000 -- 00004 -- 11102 -- darthstar (-7)
66 -- 10876 -- 00047 -- 00000 -- 00000 -- 10923 -- dj_kicks (-5)
67 -- 10688 -- 00116 -- 00000 -- 00007 -- 10811 -- malbaugh (-5)
68 -- 10440 -- 00007 -- 00101 -- 00000 -- 10548 -- Robox (Chunky/JmBd) (-4)
69 -- 10086 -- 00245 -- 00000 -- 00027 -- 10358 -- Nokiac (-6)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-06 11:23:18

At 1/6/04 05:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 16 -- 02925 -- 11890 -- 10614 -- 00078 -- 25507 -- biteme2514 (+1)
17 -- 09622 -- 12810 -- 02087 -- 00034 -- 24553 -- Captain_Bob(+1)

Quite an interesting contrast there...close on B/S and reviews, of course he has way more posts, but I pwn him in exp.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-06 12:06:23

darn! i didn't make it on this list again, aw well.. i know i will be on it next time!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-06 22:21:24

Good Gravy! im not all that far from the list 2000 blam/save points. it will be but a couple of months at this rate. 50+ a day, 1900 left. 38 days, adverage.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-07 06:36:02

At 1/6/04 05:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 10 -- 06970 -- 16272 -- 06494 -- 00113 -- 29849 -- alexsmolik

Oh well, unless I really do some efforts to go up on that list, I think it will stagne and stay this way ! I was ranked 10th on the past one, same on this one. But hey, I'm pretty proud of my stats.
I should write more reviews and post more, those are the easiest to do I think.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-07 19:26:56

At 1/6/04 05:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: January 6 2004
Rank -- Exp ------ B/P --- Posts - Reviews ---

Lol, cool . Think I'll be #5 with 2-10,000 ranks in a bit ...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-08 06:40:12

At 1/6/04 12:06 PM, Toocool100 wrote: darn! i didn't make it on this list again, aw well.. i know i will be on it next time!

Hey, you'll notice that at least I didn't wait until you were past 9900 saves, eh? #;-}> And yes, I expect you will be on it next time, unless you suddenly stop saving for some reason...

At 1/6/04 10:21 PM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote: Good Gravy! im not all that far from the list 2000 blam/save points. it will be but a couple of months at this rate. 50+ a day, 1900 left. 38 days, adverage.

You're movin' on up the top 50, and the top 50 is more than 1/2 filled with 10,000+ b/p people, so yeah... you'll be here in no time.

At 1/7/04 06:36 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/6/04 05:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 10 -- 06970 -- 16272 -- 06494 -- 00113 -- 29849 -- alexsmolik
Oh well, unless I really do some efforts to go up on that list, I think it will stagne and stay this way ! I was ranked 10th on the past one, same on this one. But hey, I'm pretty proud of my stats.
I should write more reviews and post more, those are the easiest to do I think.

I tend to agree with ya there, though posts are way easier than reviews to get for me personally. And for you, too, I would assume by the difference in number. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-08 06:47:13

At 1/6/04 11:23 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 1/6/04 05:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 16 -- 02925 -- 11890 -- 10614 -- 00078 -- 25507 -- biteme2514 (+1)
17 -- 09622 -- 12810 -- 02087 -- 00034 -- 24553 -- Captain_Bob(+1)
Quite an interesting contrast there...close on B/S and reviews, of course he has way more posts, but I pwn him in exp.

indeed, indeed.... to put grades on it for easy comparison:

C A A D <-- biteme
A A C D <-- bob

in the end, it's the same B- cumulative average for both of yas. And you're both in need of some major review tutoring, methinks! #;-}>

At 1/7/04 07:26 PM, _altr_ wrote:
At 1/6/04 05:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: January 6 2004
Rank -- Exp ------ B/P --- Posts - Reviews ---
Lol, cool . Think I'll be #5 with 2-10,000 ranks in a bit ...

Well, let's see.. UND and dl_Monk are both going to hit 10k exp this week, but that'll be the first 10k+ for both of 'em. dl_Monk would be the next double 10ker if only he hadn't slowed down so much on the b/p... maybe sometime in the near future he'll break 10k b/p, we shall see...

but yep, it looks like you, Bob, and Yoink are the next 3 double 10kers lined up.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-08 22:13:59

At 1/8/04 06:47 AM, gfoxcook wrote: C A A D <-- biteme
A A C D <-- bob
in the end, it's the same B- cumulative average for both of yas. And you're both in need of some major review tutoring, methinks! #;-}>

Oh, I only review when I feel that something really needs to be said. I mean, if you take a look at my reviews, I'm pretty confident that you'll find that at least 90% of them offer extremely constructive criticism. I always try and put as much in those reviews as possible. Personally, I just don't want to be associated or grouped with all the people who leave lousy one-line reviews about how "awesome" or "gay" the submission was. Besides, leaving short half-assed responses is almost insulting, don't you think? Either way, you're probably right. I don't do too many reviews at all. Maybe that's something I should focus on for a while. Right after I get all of this month's finals out of the way anyways...

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-08 23:09:08

At 1/8/04 10:13 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 1/8/04 06:47 AM, gfoxcook wrote: C A A D <-- biteme
A A C D <-- bob
Oh, I only review when I feel that something really needs to be said. I mean, if you take a look at my reviews, I'm pretty confident that you'll find that at least 90% of them offer extremely constructive criticism. I always try and put as much in those reviews as possible. Personally, I just don't want to be associated or grouped with all the people who leave lousy one-line reviews about how "awesome" or "gay" the submission was. Besides, leaving short half-assed responses is almost insulting, don't you think?

Yeah, but did I tell you that you and Bob need to work on making more short and lameassed reviews? #;-}>

No, I just said that your review stat is lacking compared to the other ones.

But that's not a horrible thing, it's pretty much a common thing, in fact. Look at my stats. My reviews are approaching 200, and that's like insanely high for reviews (that's like getting 5000 b/p, probably), but they're still so few when compared to any of my other 3 stats (or 4, if you count b and p separately).

I'd like to hit 1000 reviews some day, but it's more of a "by the end of 2004 goal" than anything else. Even then, I must just be to 500 or so. Oh well.

Either way, you're probably right. I don't do too many reviews at all. Maybe that's something I should focus on for a while. Right after I get all of this month's finals out of the way anyways...

reviewing isn't that different from posting. Instead of being in a conversation, though, you're trying to give constructive advise or just praise to flashes, though, and if you get a reply, it will only ever be from the author, no one else.

So you should be really good at reviewing in high quantities. I bet you could give half the people in the top reviewers topic a run for their money, reviews/day-wise. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-08 23:34:32

At 1/8/04 11:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Reviewing isn't that different from posting. Instead of being in a conversation, though, you're trying to give constructive advise or just praise to flashes, though, and if you get a reply, it will only ever be from the author, no one else.
So you should be really good at reviewing in high quantities. I bet you could give half the people in the top reviewers topic a run for their money, reviews/day-wise. #;-}>

Then again, that's all based on the corollary that it's easier to make a bunch of short responses to various different things as opposed to a series of related responses to only one topic at a time. However, contrary to popular belief, I actually find it much easier to do the latter. Besides, I much prefer having an interactive conversation over a one-suggestion/one-response correlation. I mean, even if I make a post on the BBS and choose not to respond, I at least know that it's more than one person taking what I said into consideration. See, when a review is made, there are only two kinds of people that read it. The Flash artist and for some strange reason, the people who review the reviews. The latter cannot respond, but instead, merely inform me whether or not I shared the same opinion as them, which is, of course, completely useless to me. As for the Flash artist, well, at the moment, only 25 of my 80 reviews have been responded to. In comparison to others, I'm sure that's not really so bad, but in the end, it's still quite the disappointing ratio. Thus, most of the time, I'm really just talking to myself. Which is what idiots and people with cell phones do.

Obviously enough, it is for that reason that I take it upon myself to only say things that I really feel need to be said. Anything else would be a complete and utter waste of my time. Then again, I am just screwing around on a website with no real productivity value whatsoever, so feel free to call me on contradicting myself. All I know at the moment is that I really need sleep. And maybe an Advil or two.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-09 02:17:08

At 1/8/04 11:34 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
As for the Flash artist, well, at the moment, only 25 of my 80 reviews have been responded to. In comparison to others, I'm sure that's not really so bad, but in the end, it's still quite the disappointing ratio.

Over 30% is a bloody good %age... some of us don't even have 10% :-)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-10 04:55:07

At 1/9/04 02:17 AM, jonthomson wrote:
At 1/8/04 11:34 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
As for the Flash artist, well, at the moment, only 25 of my 80 reviews have been responded to. In comparison to others, I'm sure that's not really so bad, but in the end, it's still quite the disappointing ratio.
Over 30% is a bloody good %age... some of us don't even have 10% :-)

Out of my 58 reviews, 14 are responded to, so I have 24% average response