00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 71 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

393,140 Views | 5,121 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-12-06 20:09:12


My 4th star on this looks like it will end up being posts, a long way of 10k reviews, and I am too lazy to collect medals for some reason.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-12-07 05:09:13


At 12/6/19 08:09 PM, Little-Rena wrote: My 4th star on this looks like it will end up being posts, a long way of 10k reviews, and I am too lazy to collect medals for some reason.


I can relate to those medals! Been working on my 10K there for years at this point. Just not getting anywhere.


You seem to be on a roll with these posts though!


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-01-27 14:10:14


Back after like 5 years. Got 100 blams to break into 3x10k!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-01-29 05:45:38


At 1/27/20 02:10 PM, bifgis wrote: Back after like 5 years. Got 100 blams to break into 3x10k!


Welcome back! Just 104 left right now yeah... good luck. Blams aren't as easy to get these days but that might be possible in a couple months or so...


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-01-29 14:55:59


Ouch they are that hard to come by now, eh?


A significant portion of the stuff I've seen on the portal the last few days have been "tests" and "first game" type things. They're all getting through now? So much for curated content :(


At 1/29/20 05:45 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/27/20 02:10 PM, bifgis wrote: Back after like 5 years. Got 100 blams to break into 3x10k!
Welcome back! Just 104 left right now yeah... good luck. Blams aren't as easy to get these days but that might be possible in a couple months or so...



At 1/29/20 02:55 PM, bifgis wrote: Ouch they are that hard to come by now, eh?

A significant portion of the stuff I've seen on the portal the last few days have been "tests" and "first game" type things. They're all getting through now? So much for curated content :(


Well not all, but the ratio's not what it used to be. Seems like blams may be on the rise again though, the last time I skimmed through the Obituaries it was maybe half as much/day: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/obituaries?orderby=date&month=1&day=25&year=2020


...maybe this could be done in a month then. ;) With impeccable voting I guess less!


Good to have people like you back too. All of this is up to the audience after all, just seems people overall aren't as critical of content as they used to be.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-01-29 15:04:20


At 1/29/20 02:55 PM, bifgis wrote: Ouch they are that hard to come by now, eh?

A significant portion of the stuff I've seen on the portal the last few days have been "tests" and "first game" type things. They're all getting through now? So much for curated content :(

At 1/29/20 05:45 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/27/20 02:10 PM, bifgis wrote: Back after like 5 years. Got 100 blams to break into 3x10k!
Welcome back! Just 104 left right now yeah... good luck. Blams aren't as easy to get these days but that might be possible in a couple months or so...


Nah they'll probably get blammed. There's been an uptick in blammable submissions very recently, but in general there's fewer blam points to go around mostly because the entry point for quality is so much higher nowadays.


Even an abject piece of shit made on today's software is often drastically better than the flash submissions of yore. These short tests are the primary exception, when people haven't even really made anything but feel some compulsion to upload anyway.


Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-02-20 16:59:25


Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #57 (2/20/2020)


It's been a somewhat longer while y'all! Happy 2020!


Congrats to @OneThousandMeeps on climbing up onto the list with 10K Saves and Medals on this one! And to @ZJ on jumping up to 3x10K with 10K Saves!


Expect a somewhat larger dose of new user mentions in the next update - haven't really had time to get into the process of going through those yet. Time's been flying. For now enjoy these unusually grand collective three month numbers and surprisingly low largest losses no less!


All the best.


Top 5 Gainers

Rank | Total Stat Gain | User


1. 8059 Cyberdevil

2. 6282 DoctorStrongbad

3. 6182 KaizoMartin

4. 6100 GUTHRIE

5. 6042 TTRM


(Biggest Loser): Coop -105


Times Placed in Top 5

Rank | Times Placed | User | +/-


01. 47 Cyberdevil

02. 44 DoctorStrongbad

03. 22 fixit

04. 17 TTRM

05. 16 GUTHRIE

06. 12 VJF

07. 9 StatKing

08. 9 KaizoMartin +3

09. 8 Glamdrung -1

10. 8 classroomdj -1

11. 8 XwaynecoltX -1

12. 6 MatthewF

13. 6 SFS1313

14. 5 Idiot-Finder

15. 5 Tribal

16. 5 MessiaH

17. 5 LIBPUCKCHICK

18. 4 gamejunkie

19. 3 EventHorizon

20. 3 Dev

21. 3 AfroUnderscoreStud

22. 3 Pokemonpoeguygcn

23. 3 Peregrinus

24. 3 Revenger44

25. 2 sushi13

26. 2 byteslinger

27. 2 Shantom

28. 2 Viper

29. 2 classroomdj

30. 1 LiquidFire

31. 1 ViceFullbuster

32. 1 queenofbabes

33. 1 Asandir

34. 1 Alexil

35. 1 greatguy92

36. 1 MegaGold

37. 1 Gooch

38. 1 Pyro-911

39. 1 yeahha

40. 1 Bobogoobo

41. 1 WaffleCrisp


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Ouch, using stats from Jan I still look like I'm falling rank </3. 63 blams left to hit 10k. Goals for next update!


I guess posts are only being counted to the nearest hundred too. Ouch at my rate it'll take awhile to hit the next threshold there. Thanks for your hard work cyber.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-02-26 11:34:59


At 2/26/20 11:22 AM, bifgis wrote: Ouch, using stats from Jan I still look like I'm falling rank 3. 63 blams left to hit 10k. Goals for next update!


Woo almost up at 3X10K! Seems doable. Good luck.


I guess posts are only being counted to the nearest hundred too. Ouch at my rate it'll take awhile to hit the next threshold there. Thanks for your hard work cyber.


Yeah since they changed the way that number's displayed on user profiles it has be be scraped that way. Or maybe there would be a way around it with how the exact count's listed on your forum post result page too but... that's how it is anyway. Makes for quick rises and falls if you just post a few or lose a few. :P Could easily add a +100 to the next update!


Thanks for stopping by bifgis.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-02-27 10:36:33


At 2/20/20 04:59 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #57 (2/20/2020)

It's been a somewhat longer while y'all! Happy 2020!


Thanks for the update. I'm getting close to the top 100. I keep chunking away at those medals at a good pace of about 10-20 a day. If I somehow manage to keep pace I should hit 10,000 sometime before the end of the year. Then I'll hit a few more games for a bit of a security blanket and start the long process of reviewing a few submissions every day.


BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-02-27 10:50:17


At 2/27/20 10:36 AM, Fro wrote: Thanks for the update. I'm getting close to the top 100. I keep chunking away at those medals at a good pace of about 10-20 a day. If I somehow manage to keep pace I should hit 10,000 sometime before the end of the year. Then I'll hit a few more games for a bit of a security blanket and start the long process of reviewing a few submissions every day.


Nice, potential heavy competition soon!


I've really been meaning to get that medal routine started too, but it keeps wavering. Maybe something for those weekly goals now hmm...


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-17 11:46:18


Seems I'm finally going to pass someone on the next update. Also, out of curiousity, do you think it would be possible to modify the overall table so people could sort who the top people are for each stat category?


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-17 12:10:58


At 3/17/20 11:46 AM, NekoMika wrote: Seems I'm finally going to pass someone on the next update. Also, out of curiousity, do you think it would be possible to modify the overall table so people could sort who the top people are for each stat category?


Nice. :) That has been a feature for a few years now though! If you click a header of choice it'll all be sorted according to that stat. EXP, Blams, Saves, etc. Hopefully it is working for you too, no browser-based restrictions on that...?


Maybe I need to add some arrows though. Make it clear the option's there.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-17 12:22:56


At 3/17/20 12:10 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/17/20 11:46 AM, NekoMika wrote: Seems I'm finally going to pass someone on the next update. Also, out of curiousity, do you think it would be possible to modify the overall table so people could sort who the top people are for each stat category?
Nice. :) That has been a feature for a few years now though! If you click a header of choice it'll all be sorted according to that stat. EXP, Blams, Saves, etc. Hopefully it is working for you too, no browser-based restrictions on that...?

Maybe I need to add some arrows though. Make it clear the option's there.


Ah, an error on my part then. I assume I missed it because hovering the mouse over the headers just gives the text icon and not a hand or anything.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-17 12:25:34


At 3/17/20 12:22 PM, NekoMika wrote: Ah, an error on my part then. I assume I missed it because hovering the mouse over the headers just gives the text icon and not a hand or anything.


Hmm yeah that's true, confusing cue, wonder if I could change that too...


Will try improving that before some future update.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-17 16:36:11


At 3/17/20 12:25 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/17/20 12:22 PM, NekoMika wrote: Ah, an error on my part then. I assume I missed it because hovering the mouse over the headers just gives the text icon and not a hand or anything.
Hmm yeah that's true, confusing cue, wonder if I could change that too...

Will try improving that before some future update.


I never realized that was an option to choose from. I like to just check where I am overall, but maybe I've only used your list to check my overall because I didn't know the other options were available.


BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-17 16:55:24


At 3/17/20 04:36 PM, Fro wrote: I never realized that was an option to choose from. I like to just check where I am overall, but maybe I've only used your list to check my overall because I didn't know the other options were available.


Sounds like I better at least remind people the feature exists. XD I did announce it with great fanfare some years back, whenever it was it was added in... I usually sort by stat to see how I'm doing on each one individually. Pretty nifty.


Though NG Logs has the same thing I think. It's all pretty similar these days.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-20 18:25:26


Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #58 (3/20/2020)


With the amount of people currently in quarantine it seems like activity might be on the rise with coming updates, but for now it's been a moderately active month, with an update posted in a moderately rushed time, but I do have those arrow notes jotted down for the next one @NekoMika!


For those who don't know: You can sort the list by individual stat columns as well as the regular ranks - just click on the header in each column. Hope to make this more visible soon, and to catch up with what new users might need to be mentioned on the list...


Congrats to @ThePhenomenon on climbing onboard with 10K Saves and Medals! Unexpectedly long time coming. :)


Enjoy the stats.


Top 5 Gainers

Rank | Total Stat Gain | User


1. 2596 Cyberdevil

2. 1813 DoctorStrongbad

3. 1812 GUTHRIE

4. 1795 KaizoMartin

5. 1685 TTRM


(Biggest Loser(s)): Gagsy, stafffighter, Shanus, DumbassDude, Sk8erGirl14, Rabid-Echidna, DevourerJay, Zerok, Casualty, InsertFunnyUserName, WilliWowza & Luxury-Yacht -100


Times Placed in Top 5

Rank | Times Placed | User | +/-


01. 48 Cyberdevil

02. 45 DoctorStrongbad

03. 22 fixit

04. 18 TTRM

05. 17 GUTHRIE

06. 12 VJF

07. 10 KaizoMartin +1

08. 9 StatKing -1

09. 8 Glamdrung

10. 8 classroomdj

11. 8 XwaynecoltX

12. 6 MatthewF

13. 6 SFS1313

14. 5 Idiot-Finder

15. 5 Tribal

16. 5 MessiaH

17. 5 LIBPUCKCHICK

18. 4 gamejunkie

19. 3 EventHorizon

20. 3 Dev

21. 3 AfroUnderscoreStud

22. 3 Pokemonpoeguygcn

23. 3 Peregrinus

24. 3 Revenger44

25. 2 sushi13

26. 2 byteslinger

27. 2 Shantom

28. 2 Viper

29. 2 classroomdj

30. 1 LiquidFire

31. 1 ViceFullbuster

32. 1 queenofbabes

33. 1 Asandir

34. 1 Alexil

35. 1 greatguy92

36. 1 MegaGold

37. 1 Gooch

38. 1 Pyro-911

39. 1 yeahha

40. 1 Bobogoobo

41. 1 WaffleCrisp


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-29 19:09:12


Guys I seem to be able to earn 20 EXP a day now. Is this a bug? if not how long has it been like this? Max used to be 10...

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2020-03-30 04:57:20


At 3/29/20 07:09 PM, bifgis wrote: Guys I seem to be able to earn 20 EXP a day now. Is this a bug? if not how long has it been like this? Max used to be 10...


I think the bonus exp is working as intended.

I also noticed being able to earn more than 10 points on some random days.


Latest updates on tropical cyclones

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.


At 3/30/20 04:57 AM, Sobolev wrote:
At 3/29/20 07:09 PM, bifgis wrote: Guys I seem to be able to earn 20 EXP a day now. Is this a bug? if not how long has it been like this? Max used to be 10...
I think the bonus exp is working as intended.
I also noticed being able to earn more than 10 points on some random days.


Yeah it seems to be all according to plan, we've had double EXP for a couple weeks at least to lift the mood on this quarantine thing, and according to the last post it's being extented all the way till the end of April.


Real unfortunate for anyone out there who's actually not able to gather that EXP during this time, we haven't had a time as good as this one to catch up on rankings in... ever.


Double/triple EXP has previously been reserved more for shorter special occasions, like Pico Day. Don't think it's ever been more than a week or two before this.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature