00:00
00:00

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

380,374 Views | 5,097 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Oh, completely missed the last update. Good to see that I kept my #44 spot, even though I am mostly inactive (but I really want to change that at some point).

But it seems I lost quite a few posts. My profile now only shows 8.9k, instead of over 9k. :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-13 06:29:32

At 8/13/19 02:55 AM, Haggard wrote: Oh, completely missed the last update. Good to see that I kept my #44 spot, even though I am mostly inactive (but I really want to change that at some point).

But it seems I lost quite a few posts. My profile now only shows 8.9k, instead of over 9k. :(

Maybe posts posted in RightTime topics? His account deletion really took me by surprise.

If you just make it up to 10K you can start jumping in and out of update announcements every time this happens at least. ;) And you can do it! All small statistically contributional moments add up quick!

Check out the NRC / Hexa #55 (Oct)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-13 08:53:24

At 8/13/19 06:29 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 8/13/19 02:55 AM, Haggard wrote: Oh, completely missed the last update. Good to see that I kept my #44 spot, even though I am mostly inactive (but I really want to change that at some point).

Maybe posts posted in RightTime topics? His account deletion really took me by surprise.

If you just make it up to 10K you can start jumping in and out of update announcements every time this happens at least. ;) And you can do it! All small statistically contributional moments add up quick!

It took me so long to get over 9,000 so this is really annoying, lol. I still DO plan on finally reaching 10k posts, but right now I am moving backwards, heh.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

At 8/13/19 08:53 AM, Haggard wrote: It took me so long to get over 9,000 so this is really annoying, lol. I still DO plan on finally reaching 10k posts, but right now I am moving backwards, heh.

Just gotta post primarily in as many probably future-proof topics as possible. ;)

This is a good one.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-13 10:09:42

At 8/13/19 02:55 AM, Haggard wrote: But it seems I lost quite a few posts. My profile now only shows 8.9k, instead of over 9k. :(

Dang, RIP. Felt like my post count dropped recently but I don't know by how much.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-13 10:24:53

At 8/13/19 10:09 AM, Jackho wrote: Dang, RIP. Felt like my post count dropped recently but I don't know by how much.

Hope it's only a digital RIP! Yeah same here. It was a while ago now though.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-15 17:52:49

YE OLDE PENTA--ERM--HEXALIST OF YORE!

At 6/19/19 07:11 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #54 (6/19/2019)

Congrats @Gremlin and @FinalSaber on reaching 10K EXP! Just one more stat of equal value and you'll be on the list. ;)

Not much more to say on this one. Summer's coming up fast, so as usual it may be a while until the next one. Enjoy what good times you may get, the warmth, the sun - if you live in such a part of the world. And enjoy the stats! Without further ado...

Thanks for the update. Fun stuff! I somehow ended up at update #52 first, saw I was #46... then saw 53 and 54 and saw I've dropped to 47... won't be long before I get kicked out of the top 50!

Top 5 Gainers
Rank | Total Stat Gain | User

1. 1834 Cyberdevil
2. 1748 DoctorStrongbad
3. 1627 KaizoMartin
4. 1614 Revenger44
5. 1523 GUTHRIE

Still keeping it active, I see!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-15 17:54:29

Who was this RightTime fellow and why did his account deletion take you by surprise, pray tell?

At 8/13/19 10:09 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/13/19 02:55 AM, Haggard wrote: But it seems I lost quite a few posts. My profile now only shows 8.9k, instead of over 9k. :(
Dang, RIP. Felt like my post count dropped recently but I don't know by how much.

RIP to his account but RIP to everyone's postcounts. I remember a few dips back in the day when some bigass and notorious threads were deleted as well. Ahhhh, good times, good times.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

At 8/15/19 05:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Who was this RightTime fellow and why did his account deletion take you by surprise, pray tell?

Just a very active, level-headed user who made a lot of threads with discussion value, often about interesting news articles. Didn't seem the type to delete everything. He also used a sig I'd made so maybe I took extra notice of his posts.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-16 09:03:53

At 8/16/19 04:31 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/15/19 05:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Who was this RightTime fellow and why did his account deletion take you by surprise, pray tell?
Just a very active, level-headed user who made a lot of threads with discussion value, often about interesting news articles. Didn't seem the type to delete everything. He also used a sig I'd made so maybe I took extra notice of his posts.

Interesting. I wonder if he had any name changes over the years, whether I knew him or not, or had at least read a few posts of his or not. Unsure! I wasn't sure from the original references whether it was admin action or the user himself (who took it all down). I take it the latter, then. Hm.

Eh, some people quit a site/drift away/take a break/call it what you will... and leave everything alone, then you can come right back and pick right back up should you wish to... others? they prefer to Delete. Everything. Maybe so they won't be tempted to return? Seems he may have been the latter there, too. It's not always obvious which type someone will end up being.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-16 09:28:49

At 8/15/19 05:52 PM, gfoxcook wrote: YE OLDE PENTA--ERM--HEXALIST OF YORE!

Times be changing. :P Maybe some day it'´ll actually be a credit to its name though!

Thanks for the update. Fun stuff! I somehow ended up at update #52 first, saw I was #46... then saw 53 and 54 and saw I've dropped to 47... won't be long before I get kicked out of the top 50!

I see you're upping your post stat a bit to circumvent possible future exclusion. ;) How did you get to #46 before the newer ones though hmm... must be some weird link lounging around somewhere.

Still keeping it active, I see!

Always! Except these fickle summer months. Excluding this happy Clock Day coincidence timed working week.

BBS Signature

I had pretty much the same impression of him, even without signature credits. He just seemed like one of those thorough and considerate people, always aware of what they posted, who wouldn't live to regret their past contributions or whimfully do something as unnecessary as totally getting rid of their account if they could simply: let it be.

So you wonder what really happened there. Might've been some kind of drastic and/or life-altering event.

RIP to his account but RIP to everyone's postcounts. I remember a few dips back in the day when some bigass and notorious threads were deleted as well. Ahhhh, good times, good times.

Were they really?! XD All these posts, alas, that keep waning away at the hands of unpredictable maniacs....

At 8/16/19 09:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Interesting. I wonder if he had any name changes over the years, whether I knew him or not, or had at least read a few posts of his or not. Unsure! I wasn't sure from the original references whether it was admin action or the user himself (who took it all down). I take it the latter, then. Hm.

At least there's always the: https://web.archive.org/web/20190116143037/https://righttime.newgrounds.com/

I assume it's the latter too, though as far as I know no one really knows. He signed up fairly recently, but if you've been around the last few years you'd have seen him around. ;) No namechanges I can remember, except for one of those temporary ones with the robowave.

Eh, some people quit a site/drift away/take a break/call it what you will... and leave everything alone, then you can come right back and pick right back up should you wish to... others? they prefer to Delete. Everything. Maybe so they won't be tempted to return? Seems he may have been the latter there, too. It's not always obvious which type someone will end up being.

Seems so.

Just wish the latter types would let you know beforehand, so you at least get a chance to change their minds, and worst case scenario httrack the account. Though of course that might be in conflict with that will to just delete all traces.

Plus his topics were pretty entertaining. Sad to see those go.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-16 10:10:01

At 8/16/19 09:28 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Times be changing. :P Maybe some day it'´ll actually be a credit to its name though!

Oh come now, ye already are.

I see you're upping your post stat a bit to circumvent possible future exclusion. ;) How did you get to #46 before the newer ones though hmm... must be some weird link lounging around somewhere.

.... Eh, making a few posts around Clock Day every year isn't likely to make much of a difference, however I did take note of that discussion about people not being able to stay ahead of 10k or 9k due to deletions... glad I'm well above 11k and thus shouldn't be losing quadlisted status or something, at least. ;D

Always! Except these fickle summer months. Excluding this happy Clock Day coincidence timed working week.

Hmmm.

At 8/16/19 09:35 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
I had pretty much the same impression of him, even without signature credits. He just seemed like one of those thorough and considerate people, always aware of what they posted, who wouldn't live to regret their past contributions or whimfully do something as unnecessary as totally getting rid of their account if they could simply: let it be.

Cool stuff... well... maybe he'll be back on a BRAND NEW ACCOUNT one day. We shall see.

So you wonder what really happened there. Might've been some kind of drastic and/or life-altering event.

True. The vagaries of teh "IRL", as they call it... who knows.

Were they really?! XD All these posts, alas, that keep waning away at the hands of unpredictable maniacs....

The banhammer of Wade was often followed by his scythe of post culling, dontchaknow.

At least there's always the: https://web.archive.org/web/20190116143037/https://righttime.newgrounds.com/

I love the Wayback Machine so much. Fun to just look up old sites and stuff, yes... but also useful. A couple 2 hour music compilations on youtube went dark to the US a few weeks back and I couldn't even see the tracklists from the info/description under the vid, yanno? and also all the comments were blanked out. And I wanted to at least note some tracks that I especially enjoyed from those 2 videos.

So I plugged the URLs into ye olde web.archive.org and booooooom, got a snapshot of each video's page from July and had my tracklists. :::saved to a .txt file via notepad lickety-spit:::

I assume it's the latter too, though as far as I know no one really knows. He signed up fairly recently, but if you've been around the last few years you'd have seen him around. ;) No namechanges I can remember, except for one of those temporary ones with the robowave.

Only if he was posting in the LUL or any of the stat/list threads, probably. I don't tend to browse General very much these days (erm... years). Although I did dip my toe in this week a bit.

Just wish the latter types would let you know beforehand, so you at least get a chance to change their minds, and worst case scenario httrack the account. Though of course that might be in conflict with that will to just delete all traces.

Well, I'd say it's not always planned... but if you push the big red delete button on your presence on any site, be it NG, Twitter, Facebook, whatever... unless you're drunk while you do it, you DID plan it... so...

Plus his topics were pretty entertaining. Sad to see those go.

;_;

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-16 11:55:06

At 8/16/19 10:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh come now, ye already are.

But hexa!

.... Eh, making a few posts around Clock Day every year isn't likely to make much of a difference, however I did take note of that discussion about people not being able to stay ahead of 10k or 9k due to deletions... glad I'm well above 11k and thus shouldn't be losing quadlisted status or something, at least. ;D

Ah yes, a well-planned old-topics-not-probable-to-be-deleted 1k+ surplus at this point. :) But just a few thousands posts each Clock Day is sure to get you to new milestones pretty quick!

Hmmm.

For real! I'm usually away all July-August. I miss my occasional Birthday posts too.

Cool stuff... well... maybe he'll be back on a BRAND NEW ACCOUNT one day. We shall see.

Aaand have saved all the old threads and responses; hand them out to all who responded so we can once again go through the enjoyment we did of responding before as an intermittent and pleasant surprise! :)

True. The vagaries of teh "IRL", as they call it... who knows.

Yes. Indeed. I've heard of this IRL place.

The banhammer of Wade was often followed by his scythe of post culling, dontchaknow.

ChIknow. I still remember that Paint topic with both fear and fascination - and a certain relief that I'd never posted in it.

Still the biggest topic ever in the history of NG as far as I know, and thus also the biggest ever to be deleted.

I love the Wayback Machine so much. Fun to just look up old sites and stuff, yes... but also useful. A couple 2 hour music compilations on youtube went dark to the US a few weeks back and I couldn't even see the tracklists from the info/description under the vid, yanno? and also all the comments were blanked out. And I wanted to at least note some tracks that I especially enjoyed from those 2 videos.

So I plugged the URLs into ye olde web.archive.org and booooooom, got a snapshot of each video's page from July and had my tracklists. :::saved to a .txt file via notepad lickety-spit:::

Nice. :) I hear Wayback's heavily used within journalism too these days. No better way to check the long-time credibility of a source or specific content/quote/whatever.

Have skimmed through heavily in the past, but unfortunately it seems like a lot of sections here at NG are blocked these days, so the Wayback doesn't index them. Have wondered why. Probably legal stuff.

Only if he was posting in the LUL or any of the stat/list threads, probably. I don't tend to browse General very much these days (erm... years). Although I did dip my toe in this week a bit.

Oooh you were there! Gotta check what you might've contributed... rare occurrence as it is.

General is indeed the forum he generally used to frequent.

I'm pretty much only in General and Wi/Ht myself, the former for postcount raises and quick entertainment; the latter for valuable interaction; long-standing usefulness. If time allowed I'd be way more in the content-specif cones though. And collabs. So much potential feedback to give; inspiration to fetch; content to contribute to...

Well, I'd say it's not always planned... but if you push the big red delete button on your presence on any site, be it NG, Twitter, Facebook, whatever... unless you're drunk while you do it, you DID plan it... so...

;_;

The existence of that Request Account Deletion link is actually pretty terrifying. Accidents happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-16 12:46:47

At 8/16/19 11:55 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 8/16/19 10:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh come now, ye already are.
But hexa!

... oh, lol... I went back and reread... I coulda sworn you said maybe someday "I'll" be a credit to the site...

Now I see it was "it'll." Freakin' i's and t's and l's all blurring together! I getcha now... you want an actual full-fledged hexalist member, I sees where yer comin' from now, ayup.

4 pentalisters is pretty awesome, tho. Didn't have that back in the day, no we didn't. ayup. :::spits:::

Ah yes, a well-planned old-topics-not-probable-to-be-deleted 1k+ surplus at this point. :) But just a few thousands posts each Clock Day is sure to get you to new milestones pretty quick!

But JIC, yep, JIC.

For real! I'm usually away all July-August. I miss my occasional Birthday posts too.

Oh, I see. Summer trips and all, eh?

Summer in Texas (for me, at least) means hiding indoors with the A/C. Summer is when I'm MOST likely to be online, not least. ;)

Aaand have saved all the old threads and responses; hand them out to all who responded so we can once again go through the enjoyment we did of responding before as an intermittent and pleasant surprise! :)

yeah, I looked at his last post on the wayback machine and it was in January 2019, him saying "I haven't been around much lately" or something. So clearly he already knew he was drifting off before he pressed the red button.

Yes. Indeed. I've heard of this IRL place.

It's the lamest RPG ever written, don't bother looking into it further.

ChIknow. I still remember that Paint topic with both fear and fascination - and a certain relief that I'd never posted in it.

Paint topic... I think I have a vague memory of what ye be speaking about.

Still the biggest topic ever in the history of NG as far as I know, and thus also the biggest ever to be deleted.

Heheh. And there were other big ones, too.

Nice. :) I hear Wayback's heavily used within journalism too these days. No better way to check the long-time credibility of a source or specific content/quote/whatever.

Yep, someone tries to scrub something/rewrite history/clear up an embarassing mistake/faux-pas/whatever... good way to get at the truth/undo the paper shredding/etc.

Have skimmed through heavily in the past, but unfortunately it seems like a lot of sections here at NG are blocked these days, so the Wayback doesn't index them. Have wondered why. Probably legal stuff.

Aw... robots = no or whatever. There's a way to get around the indexing, but... while it would stop spiders and robots (early search engine google-ish deals) or whatever back in the late 90s, it also stops the Wayback Machine and that is sad.

Oooh you were there! Gotta check what you might've contributed... rare occurrence as it is.

I didn't post any, just read some. Main one I wanted to post in was the one about the recent shootings here in the US, and... better to not bother, IMO. My better judgement prevailed.

General is indeed the forum he generally used to frequent.

I am the very model of the modern 4-Star General, I blam and save and post for days and always hang out in General.

:::rhyming a word with itself but it's okay because they mean different things:::

I'm pretty much only in General and Wi/Ht myself, the former for postcount raises and quick entertainment; the latter for valuable interaction; long-standing usefulness. If time allowed I'd be way more in the content-specif cones though. And collabs. So much potential feedback to give; inspiration to fetch; content to contribute to...

Aye.

The existence of that Request Account Deletion link is actually pretty terrifying. Accidents happen.

I saw that while looking at the account options, yep. Needs to have one of them big plastic cube covers over it, like a big ol' red NUKE IT ALL button.

BBS Signature

At 8/16/19 12:46 PM, gfoxcook wrote: ... oh, lol... I went back and reread... I coulda sworn you said maybe someday "I'll" be a credit to the site...

Appreciate the acknowledgement though. :)

Now I see it was "it'll." Freakin' i's and t's and l's all blurring together! I getcha now... you want an actual full-fledged hexalist member, I sees where yer comin' from now, ayup.

4 pentalisters is pretty awesome, tho. Didn't have that back in the day, no we didn't. ayup. :::spits:::

Yes indeed! Gooch just climbed in out of nowhere too. Yet suddenly that final stat, that years ago might not have required much effort at all, has turned into a remarkable roadblock for all.

But JIC, yep, JIC.

...you're going for it...? Good luck!

Oh, I see. Summer trips and all, eh?

Right. :) Way into the wilderness where Internet doesn't reach. Truly a refreshing a yearly tradition that's somehow been unintentionally turned into an almost holy pilgrimage; one of those digital escapes that's become so popular lately. Though during the best years (in terms of free time) it was three months straight.

Summer in Texas (for me, at least) means hiding indoors with the A/C. Summer is when I'm MOST likely to be online, not least. ;)

Oh man. XD Sweden's a pretty cool place by comparison, though warm for us is probably cold for you. Do you take your main vacations at other times of the year there?

yeah, I looked at his last post on the wayback machine and it was in January 2019, him saying "I haven't been around much lately" or something. So clearly he already knew he was drifting off before he pressed the red button.

Ah. Wish I'd been there to read it then. :/

It's the lamest RPG ever written, don't bother looking into it further.

The lamest RPG ever?! This sounds kinda interesting tho. Like the manliest game ever: oh, was going to put in a YT link here but can't the video. Something Japanese with symmetrical dudes swimming against a strange alien invasion and bald heads shooting lasers.

Paint topic... I think I have a vague memory of what ye be speaking about.

It's probably best that way. O_o

Heheh. And there were other big ones, too.

Oh, pray tell, if you remember? That was the only big one I knew about. I think. Always curious about more NG lore.

Yep, someone tries to scrub something/rewrite history/clear up an embarassing mistake/faux-pas/whatever... good way to get at the truth/undo the paper shredding/etc.

Yupp. :) It's pretty much the epitome of that 'what gets on the Internet...' saying.

Aw... robots = no or whatever. There's a way to get around the indexing, but... while it would stop spiders and robots (early search engine google-ish deals) or whatever back in the late 90s, it also stops the Wayback Machine and that is sad.

Yeah. I wish the Wayback didn't respect robots.txt either, but of course if they didn't: legal stuff.

I didn't post any, just read some. Main one I wanted to post in was the one about the recent shootings here in the US, and... better to not bother, IMO. My better judgement prevailed.

Aw man... has this always been a principle of yours? No posts in General? Just way too crazy there?

I am the very model of the modern 4-Star General, I blam and save and post for days and always hang out in General.

Generals are generally the silent types hmm. :)

rhyming a word with itself but it's okay because they mean different things:::

Interesting. Is it a rhyme if it's the same word? Hmm. Ah. According to StackExchange: By the formal definition of 'rhyme' (matching the last few sounds), yes, a word rhymes with it self. But to actually use it in a poem is jarring in its lack of imagination. So it violates the rules of artfulness. No, a word doesn't rhyme with itself. Seems you found a gray area there!

Aye.

I saw that while looking at the account options, yep. Needs to have one of them big plastic cube covers over it, like a big ol' red NUKE IT ALL button.

That seems... kinda tempting. XD Making account deletion a game, oy vey...

BBS Signature

I wasn't aware RightTime was deleted. I mean good riddance since the guy seem to gave me TheKlown vibe (though I can't prove it was him) but still, didn't see that one coming honestly.

Maybe I didn't see the guy that often but I don't recall him being all that level headed. Either way, damn...

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

At 8/18/19 10:22 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I wasn't aware RightTime was deleted. I mean good riddance since the guy seem to gave me TheKlown vibe (though I can't prove it was him) but still, didn't see that one coming honestly.

That name rings somewhat familiar hmm... when was TheKlown around?

Maybe I didn't see the guy that often but I don't recall him being all that level headed. Either way, damn...

To me he seemed more like the 21460miles (paraphrasing the numbers there) dude. Always opening up inspiring topics in one way or another - though commenting on them a bit more matter-of-factedly after. Anyway, yeah, here be another void.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-19 16:01:58

At 8/18/19 10:22 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: good riddance. I don't recall him being all that level headed.

Huh? I don't ever recall him starting fights or bickering, or even using coarse language. I'm not familiar with TheKlown (whose account is still extant), but looking over his posts I don't see a resemblance to RT at all.

At 8/19/19 04:01 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 8/18/19 10:22 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: good riddance. I don't recall him being all that level headed.
Huh? I don't ever recall him starting fights or bickering, or even using coarse language. I'm not familiar with TheKlown (whose account is still extant), but looking over his posts I don't see a resemblance to RT at all.

Aha. Should've checked that first. I do nae see much resemblance either, skimming those... maybe you're thinking of someone else @Idiot-Finder ? You can check his profile on the Wayback for reference: https://web.archive.org/web/20190116143037/https://righttime.newgrounds.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-08-21 22:58:24

At 8/18/19 10:22 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I wasn't aware RightTime was deleted. I mean good riddance since the guy seem to gave me TheKlown vibe (though I can't prove it was him) but still, didn't see that one coming honestly.

But the klown was made in 2005

At 8/21/19 10:58 PM, Kieran wrote:

But the klown was made in 2005

One can make an alt you know. Granted I can't prove that RT is him, as I said I had certain vibes since some of the posts by him looks similar. To be fair those were his earlier posts.

Speaking of which, there's something that came to my PM just now. I'm going to post just this one even if more follows (serious it's TheKlown after all) since this isn't exactly the right thread for it. iu_49512_360419.jpg

Legend never dies it seems.

At 8/19/19 06:05 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:

Aha. Should've checked that first. I do nae see much resemblance either, skimming those... maybe you're thinking of someone else @Idiot-Finder ? You can check his profile on the Wayback for reference: https://web.archive.org/web/20190116143037/https://righttime.newgrounds.com/

It's possible since the guy had some suspected alts that shows up once in a while but each one of them seem to disappear after a while. Much of the connections that were made was the similar posts and the timing of when they shows up (whenever he gets banned which is a lot).

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

At 8/23/19 06:46 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Legend never dies it seems.

Don't turn him into a legend now! :O

It's possible since the guy had some suspected alts that shows up once in a while but each one of them seem to disappear after a while. Much of the connections that were made was the similar posts and the timing of when they shows up (whenever he gets banned which is a lot).

I wouldn't want to think RightTime could've been the result of just a spontaneous; serious trolling effort, not an actual person with the personality his posts conveyed, but who knows... with the right research maybe all the post times/lack of post times really do match. Forgot that RT was pretty high ranking on the medal list too btw. Seems like too much effort to make for nothing hmm...

Anyway, I think I'll just hold onto my hopes that they're two different people. Maybe he´ll come back some day and the mystery'll be unveiled. Or TK sheds some light on whatever schemes he's been playing.

BBS Signature

Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #55 (10/19/2019)

It's been a while y'all!

Congrats to @Outlaw88 @Valfire and @Fisky on climbing up onto the list with 10K Saves and EXP! And @Boss on 10K EXP and Posts! And @Wegra on 10K EXP and Reviews!

Major Congrats to @Preternatural on jumping up to 3x10K with 10K Blams, and @Narcissus on doing the same with 10K Medals!

You might notice there are no new 10k'rs on this one, though there most certainly should be since the last update. I don't currently have access to the full roster of users to check on these, but hopefully @byteslinger has time to make some additions to the online list; they'll all be here next time. ;) Till then, enjoy the update!

Top 5 Gainers

Rank | Total Stat Gain | User

1. 8032 StatKing

2. 7139 WaffleCrisp

3. 7075 KaizoMartin

4. 6949 DoctorStrongbad

5. 6764 TTRM

(Biggest Loser): Zerok -202 (though if ZeroAsALimit was here this would be him, with -48,000 in posts alone - the #1 poster for over a decade just disappeared!)

Times Placed in Top 5

Rank | Times Placed | User | +/-

01. 45 Cyberdevil

02. 43 DoctorStrongbad

03. 22 fixit

04. 15 TTRM

05. 14 GUTHRIE

06. 12 VJF

07. 8 Glamdrung

08. 8 classroomdj

09. 8 XwaynecoltX

10. 8 StatKing

11. 7 KaizoMartin +2

12. 6 MatthewF -1

13. 6 SFS1313 -1

14. 5 Idiot-Finder

15. 5 Tribal

16. 5 MessiaH

17. 5 LIBPUCKCHICK

18. 4 gamejunkie

19. 3 EventHorizon

20. 3 Dev

21. 3 AfroUnderscoreStud

22. 3 Pokemonpoeguygcn

23. 3 Peregrinus

24. 3 Revenger44

25. 2 sushi13

26. 2 byteslinger

27. 2 Shantom

28. 2 Viper

29. 2 classroomdj

30. 1 LiquidFire

31. 1 ViceFullbuster

32. 1 queenofbabes

33. 1 Asandir

34. 1 Alexil

35. 1 greatguy92

36. 1 MegaGold

37. 1 Gooch

38. 1 Pyro-911

39. 1 yeahha

40. 1 Bobogoobo

41. 1 WaffleCrisp NEW!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-10-19 23:57:45

Wow this is really cool. Thanks cyberdevil!

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-10-20 05:01:09

At 10/19/19 11:57 PM, Boss wrote: Wow this is really cool. Thanks cyberdevil!

Sure thing Boss. :) Cool to see you finally made it on here!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-10-20 08:54:15

Thanks for the update @CyberDevil. I moved up just one spot, not bad.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2019-10-20 09:19:19

At 10/20/19 08:54 AM, NekoMika wrote: Thanks for the update @CyberDevil. I moved up just one spot, not bad.

Just a small step behind simon too. Good moves.

BBS Signature