00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 217 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Stickam Newgrounds Chat

591,947 Views | 10,911 Replies
New Topic

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 00:16:26


At 9/7/09 12:15 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote: titscollage2.jpg

Yes or No?

Yes, for the greater good!


The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 01:24:18


You all look so pretty tonight...wanna date?


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 01:31:09


At 9/7/09 01:24 AM, TMM43 wrote: You all look so pretty tonight...wanna date?

Hey! You're not even in the chat to see my pretty face!

Join fool!

http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRo om.do?roomId=1272208


The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 02:15:42


fuck, I accidently left it transmitting every sound on my computer and I got kicked. FUck you EJT.


Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:19:44


Guys guys!
I'm going to marry Gagsy. :)
I'm gonna.

I've decided.
I even got her a ring. Shhh don't tell.
it was going to say "01001100011011110111011001100101" (love)
but now it says "0011110000110011" (<3) to fit gagy's delicate finger :]

Stickam Newgrounds Chat

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:22:01


At 9/7/09 03:19 AM, Kitala wrote: Guys guys!
I'm going to marry Gagsy. :)
I'm gonna.

:(((((((((((((

*teardrop*

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:24:20


At 9/7/09 03:22 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote:
At 9/7/09 03:19 AM, Kitala wrote: Guys guys!
I'm going to marry Gagsy. :)
I'm gonna.
(((((((((((((
*teardrop*

It's cool, Slaphappy.

There's always me and you ;)

Stickam Newgrounds Chat


"Sir, we are surrounded!"

"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:28:07


At 9/7/09 03:24 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: There's always me and you ;)

Fuck you.

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:29:11


At 9/7/09 03:28 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote:
At 9/7/09 03:24 AM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: There's always me and you ;)
Fuck you.

Fine, and I was gonna buttsex you so hard.


"Sir, we are surrounded!"

"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:39:48


At 9/7/09 03:37 AM, EJR wrote: Kevin is douching up the room.

What an asshole.

Stickam Newgrounds Chat

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 03:41:41


At 9/7/09 03:19 AM, Kitala wrote: Guys guys!
I'm going to marry Gagsy. :)
I'm gonna.

I've decided.
I even got her a ring. Shhh don't tell.
it was going to say "01001100011011110111011001100101" (love)
but now it says "0011110000110011" (<3) to fit gagy's delicate finger :]

I-I don't know what to say. This is all, all so sudden and I can't think..

Oh god what am I mumbling about!

Yes, YES Of course I'll marry you! Oh Kitala, let's be TOGETHER FOREVER

<3


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 13:54:17


At 9/7/09 01:42 PM, Funny-Communist wrote: Room Link Below
http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRo om.do?roomId=1272208

i laugh how you just psoted the room to stop this thing. also gasgy their is something we have to tell you.


BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 13:58:23


At 9/7/09 03:19 AM, Kitala wrote: Guys guys!
I'm going to marry Gagsy. :)
I'm gonna.

I've decided.
I even got her a ring. Shhh don't tell.
it was going to say "01001100011011110111011001100101" (love)
but now it says "0011110000110011" (<3) to fit gagy's delicate finger :]

so sweet!!


- 36 hours playing per day -

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 14:26:16


Sorry Slappy. I told you do grow up a little :[
Im-A-Pirate, we used the same site haha XD
Dew...im a girl.

At 9/7/09 03:41 AM, Gagsy wrote: Yes, YES Of course I'll marry you! Oh Kitala, let's be TOGETHER FOREVER

Gagsy you've made me the happiest woman in the universe
We'll be as famous of a couple as Jade and Rig

someone make us a sig goddamit.

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 15:25:47


Just a reminder that since I am the current room admin, complaints about kicks and mods and whatnot go over to my PM inbox, not this thread.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 17:15:37


Session does not exist.
Anyone else get this message?

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 17:21:34



He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 18:34:45


Who should I believe?!?

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 19:06:37


Twilight is such a poor sport

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 19:07:42


Expect my return sometime this or next month,school will start and I'll come home bored.


AKA Andythehedgehog

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 19:09:59


At 9/7/09 07:09 PM, Dew wrote:
At 9/7/09 07:07 PM, Ambrosiaplatypus wrote: Expect my return sometime this or next month,school will start and I'll come home bored.
Pm twlight and tell him he's gay

I did and he didnt reply,I'll tell him on that twitter page.


AKA Andythehedgehog

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 21:01:15


Lesbians love me.

kattie_all...: you wet
! TehSlapHappy: oh yeah
kattie_allen: let me see you on cam baby
! TehSlapHappy: you first
kattie_allen: me no have one
kattie_allen: it is cool
! TehSlapHappy: neither do i
kattie_allen: o what you doing
! TehSlapHappy: nothing
kattie_allen: boreing ass
kattie_allen: lol
! TehSlapHappy: haha
kattie_allen: lets fuck
! TehSlapHappy: k

:)

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-07 21:12:17


At 9/7/09 08:33 PM, Dew wrote:
At 9/7/09 07:09 PM, Ambrosiaplatypus wrote:
At 9/7/09 07:09 PM, Dew wrote:
At 9/7/09 07:07 PM, Ambrosiaplatypus wrote: Expect my return sometime this or next month,school will start and I'll come home bored.
Pm twlight and tell him he's gay
I did and he didnt reply,I'll tell him on that twitter page.
Excellent.

Indeed. Also, why does everyone mod him all of a sudden? It seems unreasonable.


Every man's got his vice. My vice: a royale with cheese.

DASHU BEEG PUSSHY

"I fucking fucked this band. They are the best fuck, PERIOD."

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 06:40:48


At 9/7/09 11:44 PM, EJR wrote: My account was deactivated again when it was most inconvenient. BRB making new account.

It WAS worth it.

If you are going to stream something into the room that might get you banned, you should get on an alt and do it. I personally don't do this, but I'm just saying it's always nice to have a main account you can default back to. I've had my main since late 2008, and I never stream porn on any of my accounts because I need my accounts, and there are innocent children in the room :P


Twitter / Tumblr / < - Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 07:02:44


At 9/8/09 06:40 AM, MrCongeniality wrote: If you are going to stream something into the room that might get you banned, you should get on an alt and do it. I personally don't do this, but I'm just saying it's always nice to have a main account you can default back to. I've had my main since late 2008, and I never stream porn on any of my accounts because I need my accounts, and there are innocent children in the room :P

If they ban one of your accounts, they ban every one associated with that IP address. So if you came in on a main, then signed out and back in as an alt, and streamed porn as an alt, both would be deactivated.


Stop looking

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 07:25:01


At 9/8/09 07:02 AM, SCUD14 wrote: If they ban one of your accounts, they ban every one associated with that IP address. So if you came in on a main, then signed out and back in as an alt, and streamed porn as an alt, both would be deactivated.

Actually yeah, good point. I missed that.

Wasn't there someone who always used to stream trannie porn into the room? And I never got a chance to see that, and the look on people's faces. I bet it was priceless.

Grub's porn is plenty though, but someone keeps getting flag happy on him and he is already on his 8th account lol

I'm just surprised I haven't seen a shock video streamed into the room yet (besides 2 girls 1 cup, that's not much of a "shock" anymore). With all the shit that usually happens in the room, you'd expect something like that, but I guess people can't stomach it to even stream it themselves because it's so nasty. xD


Twitter / Tumblr / < - Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 07:36:20


At 9/8/09 07:25 AM, MrCongeniality wrote: Wasn't there someone who always used to stream trannie porn into the room? And I never got a chance to see that, and the look on people's faces. I bet it was priceless.

That was me. The first time was absolutely fucking priceless.

Grub's porn is plenty though, but someone keeps getting flag happy on him and he is already on his 8th account lol

Blame David. I'm on my 15th.

I'm just surprised I haven't seen a shock video streamed into the room yet (besides 2 girls 1 cup, that's not much of a "shock" anymore). With all the shit that usually happens in the room, you'd expect something like that, but I guess people can't stomach it to even stream it themselves because it's so nasty. xD

I used to, mainly shit porn and people being cut in half and stuff. But the website I used went down for a while and i got bored of making new Gmails so i stopped.


Stop looking

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 07:42:04


is it any good lol i might try it out do some webcam chats


BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 07:42:15


At 9/8/09 07:36 AM, SCUD14 wrote: That was me. The first time was absolutely fucking priceless.

Oh you. It's users like you who make NG Stickam so memorable ;)

You have to do that again sometime...

Twitter / Tumblr / < - Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to Stickam Newgrounds Chat 2009-09-08 14:45:44


Get in right now fuckers.


<---P R E S E N T D A Y

P R E S E N T T I M E--->

BBS Signature