00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DashXero just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Customise your main userpage!

48,295 Views | 297 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 22:57:18

At 10/13/08 10:44 PM, Gustavos wrote: This whole thing is very glitchy and everything is ordered opposite of where you put it. It took me eight tries to get the favorite audio above favorite flashes, goddamnit.

What's your browser? And browser version? Operating system? Operating system number?

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 22:59:24

Nice, now all we need is colour schemes, friend lists and chat, and we'll be good to go.

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 22:59:59

Nifty! This should help finding important things faster.

Anonymous will learn something soon enough - Karma is a bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:01:42

At 10/13/08 10:11 PM, speeling wrote: When will we be able to change our aura (like to fab, nuetral, etc.) with just going down a scroll bar? I'm kind of tired of putting in my password and shit everytime.

Ugh, why do you have to enter your password on every page you're on?

As for changing your aura, I guess the ability to do that will happen when hell freezes over (or Tom changes his mind about how auras should work.)

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:04:52

yayy, stuff :D

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:05:23

Wow, another great update? Awesome.

You guys are just full of surprises lately.

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:07:03

At 10/13/08 10:51 PM, Luis wrote: kool now you just need to make a little music player that will only play linkin park and my chemical romance songs on a constant loop when people visit my userpage and ill be happy.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

It would be cool to have an audio-portal music player in your profile where you can set it to play a loop of your favorite AP audio....sort of like how A-bot plays the top songs for the week on the AP page

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:11:24

This is really great. Personally, I'd like to see the ability to add more items to the user page, such as the non-NG favorites and what not. Great job, though. Can't wait to see more improvements to the site. Things just keep getting unexpectedly better and better.

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:13:34

LOL! I just changed mine a little simply for the sake of changing it.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:15:00

awesome addition!

unfortunately I'm just gonna keep everything the same on mine because I fear change but its nice to know its there

Enter your signature below as you would like it to appear under your Forum posts. You are permitted a maximum of 175 characters (350 including HTML tags)

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:17:02

At 10/13/08 10:51 PM, Luis wrote: kool now you just need to make a little music player that will only play linkin park and my chemical romance songs on a constant loop when people visit my userpage and ill be happy.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

YES!!! A music thing would definitely rock.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:18:21

At 10/13/08 11:07 PM, Malachy wrote:

MAKE IT HAPPEN.
It would be cool to have an audio-portal music player in your profile where you can set it to play a loop of your favorite AP audio....sort of like how A-bot plays the top songs for the week on the AP page

Firstly, Luis that is pretty much exactly what I thought when I read that guys comment about custom backgrounds.. and I think it went through Jims head too.

Malachy, you're spot on soldier, that'd be a cool way to increase the audience of some of the audio in the audio portal, although it may be a bit annoying if you're just checking to see if there was any news from a certain flash author and all you can hear is "The Inglor Song".. (actually that'd be win).

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:19:24

Pointless. Not customisable enough.

Remove/add pods?

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:22:26

At 10/13/08 09:52 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: You guys are really pumping things out lately.

Hell yeah we are. It's nice to see that our promise to get quicker with the new features is panning out. Jim must have spent every waking minute for the past few days on this one, and it probably would have been done a lot quicker if I weren't such a slacker.

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:26:44

i tried to drag it but it wont work how do i drag it?

Nothing can't be undone... Exept somethings can't be undone... such as death

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:30:35

At 10/13/08 11:03 PM, cast wrote: Maybe if you guys were a bit more active in the community I wouldn't have to assume things.

define 'active'...

The staff are in a lose-lose situation. If they don't hang around the forums (as in post in them), they're cast as not being 'active in the community.'If they do, then they're frequently reminded by users that they 'should be spending time developing, rather than posting in the forums', or words to that effect.

The first thing I do, when I start work on a morning, is to look through all the forums. Don't think that because I don't appear in the forum listing, that I'm not around and viewing threads which require moderation, because I am.

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:31:31

I'm liking the Halloween side banners, not the header so much.

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:34:35

Cool new feature, great work once again.

Also, the Halloween theme is awesome.

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:45:55

At 10/13/08 10:44 PM, Gustavos wrote: This whole thing is very glitchy and everything is ordered opposite of where you put it. It took me eight tries to get the favorite audio above favorite flashes, goddamnit.

I have the same glitch

Browser: INTERNET EXPLORER 7

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:49:49

well i guess thats cool

I'm bored , and I love to draw

visit my post just by clicking on my name

I'll have to upload more soon

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:51:20

Your layout thing broke my my userpage. Fix please.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:54:01

*Insert everyone flicking latest flash submissions above news post until the thrill of it dies off*

Oh that includes me.

Shame we can't make things go left and right though.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:54:28

Love the new feature,way to hustle fellas.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-13 23:55:52

This is a great feature! I prefer having my latest flash at the top of my page. :)

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-14 00:02:27

I guess this doesn't affect me much given that I only have 2 boxes on the right side of my page, but I flipped anyways just for fun.

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes -Romans 1:16

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-14 00:02:38

I'm liking the custom layout thing...now people will be sure to see my new audios...excellent...

wat

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-14 00:11:55

At 10/13/08 11:53 PM, cast wrote::

its just fun to know whats up with everything around the site and the staff because it's always an interesting read.

Hehe, there really isn't a lot to tell. I'm sure Tom'll tell you guys what he's been up to, as and when he gets around to it.

That's about as much as there is to tell, right now... probably more to follow later in the week.

And I do know what you mean about having interesting stuff to read, because I signed up as a fan (and prior to doing that, had invested a lot of time in reading through arbitrary stuff) just a day after you (if I'd have received the first e-mail I requested, we would have shared the same sign up date.)

Be patient, is all I can say.

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-14 00:20:07

At 10/13/08 11:45 PM, Osuka wrote:
I have the same glitch

Browser: INTERNET EXPLORER 7

clear your cache?

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-14 00:21:49

I think its Awesome =D

Response to Customise your main userpage! 2008-10-14 00:24:35

It's alittle glitchy on my page. When I refresh the page it ain't exactally in the place where I put the panel.