00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The End is the Beginning is the End

1,037 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hah, so it's falling apart according to plan...

musicNEWS: Backstreet Boy enters rehab.

7-10-01 antiGUY
A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys was recently admitted to a rehab. The 23 year-old will undergo a 30-day treatment program for alcoholism, depression, and anxiety.

The remaining dates for The Backstreet Boys’ Black & Blue tour have been postponed while A.J. receives treatment.

The other Backstreet Boys Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and Kevin Richardson said in a statement issued on Monday (7-9-01): "It's been suggested that we not be so forthcoming about this situation, as many artists in the industry have in the past, but we feel compelled as a group to be honest with our fans and not let them down. AJ is our friend and our brother and we whole-heartedly support him during this difficult time. Fortunately, AJ has realized he can't solve his problems by himself."

Response to The End is the Beginning is the End 2001-07-12 10:09:40

I guess someone should make fun of his drinking problem....http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/frames.php?id=24196

Response to The End is the Beginning is the End 2001-07-12 10:14:03

Man,TEITBITE is a good song.

Bladehaven

Response to The End is the Beginning is the End 2001-07-12 17:27:17

Shortly after, the band should feud and break-up. We will soon discover the true meaning of *NSYNC's name(i.e. they lip sync) I bet!

Until then... the boy band's drug habits will come out one by one. (S Club 7's male members were all got smoking weed.