00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mae6NG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Tobacco Smokers Lounge

14,550 Views | 102 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-01-29 16:12:33

At 1/29/17 04:10 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Wow. They're about 7 dollars around here.

Whoa! I'm in southwestern PA. Where are you only paying seven at?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-01-29 16:16:52

At 1/29/17 04:12 PM, Atlas wrote:
At 1/29/17 04:10 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Wow. They're about 7 dollars around here.
Whoa! I'm in southwestern PA. Where are you only paying seven at?

Round Rock Texas, a city near Austin. In fact they may be less than that. Between 6 and 7 dollars. Also I recommend Djarums. Clove cigs. Smell good and taste great. But you only get 12 in a pack.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-01-29 16:24:08

At 1/29/17 04:16 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Round Rock Texas, a city near Austin. In fact they may be less than that. Between 6 and 7 dollars. Also I recommend Djarums. Clove cigs. Smell good and taste great. But you only get 12 in a pack.

Oh damn I wish we had prices like that. Djarums...interesting name, and I've never had cloves. Definitely gonna have to give those a whirl.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-02-07 12:47:59

At 1/29/17 04:24 PM, Atlas wrote:
At 1/29/17 04:16 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Round Rock Texas, a city near Austin. In fact they may be less than that. Between 6 and 7 dollars. Also I recommend Djarums. Clove cigs. Smell good and taste great. But you only get 12 in a pack.
Oh damn I wish we had prices like that. Djarums...interesting name, and I've never had cloves. Definitely gonna have to give those a whirl.

I tried Virginia Slims. Marketed for women but I am not afraid to try. They are pretty smooth but misleading, for they are 120's but the cig is more thin. Too expensive, like 8 dollars. I tried Newport Menthol 100's again, been awhile. Smooth in the lungs, were as L&M Turkish is kinda ruff when I inhale, but not to where it bothers me. I almost accidentally stole a Newport. I forgot to pay, just swiped my card and thought it was over. Very embarrassing when he caught me.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-02-12 20:53:52

"Philip Morris launched the Marlboro brand in 1924 as a women's cigarette, based on the slogan "Mild As May"
-Wikipedia

I thought this was interesting, considering the Marlboro company is known with the cowboy look. Yet every Marlboro fan I've talked to does not know this.

I thought the name "Lucky Strike" was a funny name for a cigarette, usually nothing about cigarettes is lucky. Maybe Lucky Strikes don't give cancer! Kidding.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-02-19 21:01:01

I tried Al Capone cigarillos. Taste smooth. Funny because they seem lighter than cigarettes. Also I tried chewing cigars but it does nothing.

I've just become a weekend smoker myself.

I started on American spirit lights, but after they left me feeling unsatisfied I decided to go balls deep and try Camel's unfiltered.

I really enjoy the camels; they leave me sated taste so good.

Any tips or advice on smoking are welcome; I've always avoided tobacco before to be healthier but I figured we all go to die some time, so why be a pussy about it.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-06-02 20:01:59

At 4/25/17 04:06 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I've just become a weekend smoker myself.

I started on American spirit lights, but after they left me feeling unsatisfied I decided to go balls deep and try Camel's unfiltered.

I really enjoy the camels; they leave me sated taste so good.

Any tips or advice on smoking are welcome; I've always avoided tobacco before to be healthier but I figured we all go to die some time, so why be a pussy about it.

Camel Jade is good, just enough menthol. I never liked menthol until I tried this type. Only set back from these is they do not have 100's. But they are cheaper camels, a little more than 5 dollars here in round Rock tx.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-08-19 06:35:31

Smoking some Good Day Smokes from China, watching some New Grounds.

Whatsup everyone?

The Tobacco Smokers Lounge

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-08-21 14:04:45

At 8/19/17 06:35 AM, Kanrapn wrote: Smoking some Good Day Smokes from China, watching some New Grounds.

Whatsup everyone?

Sticking to Paul malls for now. $5.17 with tax. I only have enough money for a pack to last me ten days. I'm going to Jones.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-08-21 14:07:05

At 8/19/17 06:35 AM, Kanrapn wrote: Smoking some Good Day Smokes from China, watching some New Grounds.

Whatsup everyone?

Sticking to Paul malls for now. $5.17 with tax. I only have enough money for a pack to last me ten days. I'm going to Jones.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-09-03 00:10:19

While I'm definitely not a smoker I did bring back a case of cigars from Cuba on a recent trip there. Back here in the United States I got rid of most of them for $20 each.

I got to horseback riding to the tobacco farm and purchase them right from the farmer after he finished rolling them. It was an awesome experience and they are really smooth to smoke.

Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2017-09-27 21:21:19

Tried Newport's platinum. Smooth as hell with a hint of menthol. Best Newport yet.