00:00
00:00

Looking for madness flash

576 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for madness flash 2008-09-29 07:54:26

Hi, I need some help finding a flash. It was a madness tribute from a few years ago. I've used the searchbar but I can find nothing.

The story was, that someone was buying a hotdog, when the owner of the stall shot him and took the hot dog back. The flash continued when the man who had been buying the hot dog tracked the stall owner down and found a large building. The man entered and used a variety of tools and weapons to kill everyone in the building and rescue his hot dog. I remember a scene when the bloke walks into a room and there's many construction workers working on an inside building site. The man enters with either a gun or a knife kills one of the construction workers and takes his hammer. He then climbs up the scaffolding and throws it at many other workers, then taking the workers weapon and climbing higher. When they had all died he jumped down and advanced onto another room.

I watched this before I had a newgrounds account so it could be an old flash, perhaps a previous madness day [even if there's only been two].

If anyone can find it, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for madness flash 2008-09-29 09:03:39

Response to Looking for madness flash 2008-09-29 09:59:00

At 9/29/08 09:03 AM, shunshuu wrote: Chase of the Frankfurter?

Cheers for that. That brings back so much memories.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature