00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buying used bras on ebay... Weird?

8,041 Views | 75 Replies

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 22:57:50

It's creepy and you should just let them be free. Enjoy the wind against your nipples, and all that

Right behind you

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:01:48

At 9/28/08 10:48 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: And I fear that I'm not going to get any smaller. :P

Eh, my girlfriend's breasts got smaller over the course of my relationship with her. She says that she shrunk a bra size during the first month of us dating. Then again, she lost quite a bit of weight during that month as well. So it's not impossible to shrink. :p

Also, she has some pretty sexy bras, and from what I know, she gets her bras from Kohl's which are... err, cheap, I think. I dunno. X(

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:05:03

At 9/28/08 11:01 PM, Chumbawamba wrote:
Eh, my girlfriend's breasts got smaller over the course of my relationship with her. She says that she shrunk a bra size during the first month of us dating. Then again, she lost quite a bit of weight during that month as well. So it's not impossible to shrink. :p

Mmm, my genetics are awesome. In the fact that both sides of the family have ladies with predominantly large breasticles. Well, that, and breast cancer. :(
I don't want to shrink, I'm quite happy with my chest friends.

Also, she has some pretty sexy bras, and from what I know, she gets her bras from Kohl's which are... err, cheap, I think. I dunno. X(

Sometimes the ones from the cheaper places are actually quite nice and last. Except when the underwire pokes out and starts stabbing your boob.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:05:10

At 9/28/08 10:57 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: I know. Might as well take care of them now and keep them harnessed when I am walking around a lot.

ANCHORS, TETHERS, PRISONS, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

YOU MONSTER

They get free time daily to roam. :P

Pictures or it didn't happen

Means I can crush you with my powerful thighs. and awesome, a reason for my flesh coloured penis to come to life!

I've said that before...somewhere...

This thread is now about video game nostalgia

At 9/28/08 10:57 PM, Peacekid wrote: It's creepy and you should just let them be free. Enjoy the wind against your nipples, and all that

Men and women's nipples are equally sensitive, but I don't think any girls in puberty would like the feeling of that.

I remember every time my shirt ran across them I would have to stop for a few seconds to try and wait out the pain

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:24:52

At 9/28/08 11:05 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Sometimes the ones from the cheaper places are actually quite nice and last. Except when the underwire pokes out and starts stabbing your boob.

Ah yes, that does happen with some of hers. They don't stab her breasts, though, just the skin underneath them. However, since she buys her bras cheap, she just chucks them and buys some more.

Maybe for Christmas, I'll get her some bras that are high quality... that, and really sexy. Hehehe. >:)

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:27:01

At 9/28/08 11:24 PM, Chumbawamba wrote: Ah yes, that does happen with some of hers. They don't stab her breasts, though, just the skin underneath them. However, since she buys her bras cheap, she just chucks them and buys some more.

COTTON WITH NO UNDERWIRE = SUPERIOR
BUT MAN THOSE FUCKING HURT

Maybe for Christmas, I'll get her some bras that are high quality... that, and really sexy. Hehehe. >:)

ENJOY PAYING OUT OF YOUR ASS FOR A FANCY PIECE OF SILK THAT'S GOING TO COME OFF SOON ANYWAY LOL
ALTHOUGHTHATARGUEMENTLOGICALLYWORKSFORAL LARTICLESOFCLOTHINGWHICHREALLYSERVENOPUR POSEANYWAY

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:28:45

At 9/28/08 10:48 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
At 9/28/08 10:38 PM, Pounce wrote:
At 9/28/08 10:06 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: I also don't really see a large market for my bra size
Go on
38DD

That it? Pfft my friend is a double E imagine what she goes through to shop....

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:31:26

At 9/28/08 11:27 PM, Pounce wrote:
ENJOY PAYING OUT OF YOUR ASS FOR A FANCY PIECE OF SILK THAT'S GOING TO COME OFF SOON ANYWAY LOL

Haha, good point. Sexy bras are only good for teasing... And that's only appropriate for very specific situations. And there aren't many.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:31:22

I think you're confused. Creepy guys buy those.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:33:59

At 9/28/08 11:31 PM, Chumbawamba wrote: Haha, good point. Sexy bras are only good for teasing... And that's only appropriate for very specific situations. And there aren't many.

Give me your girlfriend for a few days, I'll make your life a bit more festive

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:35:38

At 9/28/08 11:33 PM, Pounce wrote:
At 9/28/08 11:31 PM, Chumbawamba wrote: Haha, good point. Sexy bras are only good for teasing... And that's only appropriate for very specific situations. And there aren't many.
Give me your girlfriend for a few days, I'll make your life a bit more festive

Nooooo, I shall morph her into a sex goddess my own way. >:o

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:42:29

At 9/28/08 11:28 PM, Shawn wrote:
That it? Pfft my friend is a double E imagine what she goes through to shop....

EVENTUALLY I'LL BE THERE.

Capital knockers.

and I don't have the back pain omg awesome

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:42:39

At 9/28/08 11:05 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
At 9/28/08 11:01 PM, Chumbawamba wrote:
Mmm, my genetics are awesome. In the fact that both sides of the family have ladies with predominantly large breasticles. Well, that, and breast cancer. :(
I don't want to shrink, I'm quite happy with my chest friends.

Unlucky for me,
I didn't get much of the boobage gene from my family.
I got the "bubble butt" gene.
:(

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:43:45

At 9/28/08 11:42 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Capital knockers.

Perfect nickname :P

and I don't have the back pain omg awesome

Lucky you.

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-28 23:58:21

I would NOT buy a used bra. There's no way to tell what that thing has been through.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 00:02:23

$50 bucks for a bra.. damm cheeper just to go topless !!

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 00:15:22

At 9/29/08 12:03 AM, Guest8792 wrote: Dude what's the point you could get a fresh one for... I dunno maybe $15.00?

That would be made out of tissues

WOMEN NEED LUXURY AND COMFORT, BECAUSE PRETTY UNDERWEAR JUST SOMEHOW MIGHT MAKE THEM PRETTY

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 00:17:50

$50 for a bra? Maybe that's the starting price for super sassy and lacey longerie, but you could probably get like ten decent bras for $10. And yes, that is very weird, even creepy. Other boobs have been in those bras. Are you going to consider buying used underwear too?

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 02:33:55

Just buy a used bra, wash it, and Febreeze the hell out of it.

Once you've covered it with your own scent, then you won't even think about who else owned it or what they did with it.

And honestly, do you really think you'll get an "icky" bra? What's the grossest thing that's ever happened to one of your own bras?

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 02:35:37

Why is it different to buying a shirt or trousers?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 02:41:56

At 9/29/08 02:35 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Why is it different to buying a shirt or trousers?

Because, it's undergarments. They go under the clothes for a reason, you're not supposed to see them that often. Let alone share them. Let alone sell them for profit.

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 02:42:53

i wouldnt buy "slightly used" clothing at all

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 02:44:41

At 9/29/08 02:41 AM, Pounce wrote:
At 9/29/08 02:35 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Why is it different to buying a shirt or trousers?
Because, it's undergarments. They go under the clothes for a reason, you're not supposed to see them that often. Let alone share them. Let alone sell them for profit.

Then for all you care, you could wear a tight fitting shopping/bin bag around your chest without much of a care. It's not meant to be seen nor shared.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 04:06:11

At 9/29/08 02:44 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Then for all you care, you could wear a tight fitting shopping/bin bag around your chest without much of a care. It's not meant to be seen nor shared.

I mentioned that earlier.

But again :

Women have some odd complex where they think pretty lingerie makes them prettier somehow.

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 06:54:24

I would never ever do that. Thats fucking disgusting.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 06:58:26

At 9/28/08 08:05 PM, STEM wrote: Either way, it's better than getting used condoms in your hairbands.

Now that's just fucked up. And as for the bras, I wouldn't do it. I'm not a girl, but I wouldn't wear a used bra, who knows what happened to it.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 08:59:57

At 9/29/08 08:54 AM, Fyndir wrote:
At 9/28/08 10:55 PM, Pounce wrote: All breasts sag inevitably, even if you stapled your nipples to your shoulders to keep them up.
I liked it better when you were leaving due to being homeless.

Can we go back to that happening?

I made my ends meet and now I'm pulling my own weight.

I never liked you at all, and I'm tempted to ask someone to get rid of you for a while.

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 09:05:23

Tit residue is a known delicacy in some countries thats all i'll say about this.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 09:11:55

At 9/28/08 08:05 PM, STEM wrote: Either way, it's better than getting used condoms in your hairbands.

Way to completely fail to read the link.

BBS Signature

Response to Buying used bras on ebay... Weird? 2008-09-29 09:13:04

At 9/29/08 08:59 AM, Pounce wrote: I'm tempted to ask someone to get rid of you for a while.

Dude, I don't think there's anyone on these forums crazy enough to ban fyndir.

BBS Signature