00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Viking Army

172,175 Views | 1,749 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Viking Army 2011-12-17 04:06:59

Hammer of the north, hallow and hold this stead.

Response to Ng Viking Army 2011-12-17 04:43:23

I would like to join you Vikings as i reckon the whole norse mythology is just interesting and awesome. I don't no a whole lot but if i have to i will start learning because it really is interesting.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2011-12-31 12:15:25

tom never returned. :(

Response to Ng Viking Army 2012-01-03 10:41:00

At 12/31/11 12:15 PM, mattuiop wrote: tom never returned. :(

Of course, this bump wasn't necessary if all you wanted to talk about was year old news. He will be in prison for a few years.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2013-09-04 00:47:53

At 9/3/13 08:50 PM, Thor wrote:
At 9/21/08 04:15 PM, sirtom93 wrote: This is a crew for anybody who is interested in viking culture
Shit.

Just realized who made this thread.

lol You think you feel bad. I used to chat with the guy all the time in the Metal Hell.

Also, guess what? Some people in my family think I might be related to both Eric the Red and Leif Erickson.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2016-06-07 11:08:32

Dane (Danish person) checking in

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2016-06-13 15:01:01

At 6/7/16 11:08 AM, ragnkinson wrote: Dane (Danish person) checking in

American of Swedish descent reporting.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Ng Viking Army 2018-05-13 17:03:23

At 9/4/13 12:47 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Also, guess what? Some people in my family think I might be related to both Eric the Red and Leif Erickson.

Yeah, me too. Pretty sure I'm descended fron Leif.

"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Viking Army 2018-05-25 04:05:47

What do you guys think of the new God of War? Personally I found the depiction of the mythology incredible. Never saw a movie do it so well, perhaps apart from Valhalla Rising, but even then its riddled with too much unintelligible symbolism to my view.

My youtube channel with in-depth game commentaries: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU63dcWD7oL1Tomkm9fhf1g

Response to Ng Viking Army 2022-01-07 09:01:43

At 9/21/08 04:15 PM, sirtom93 wrote: This is a crew for anybody who is interested in viking culture, history, Norse mythology and the likes. Anyone can join if you have an interest in these areas. True vikings were around from 8th - 11th century AD so obviously there will be no progression in anything related to vikings. I think it is important to remember our culture and heritage. Anyone from Sweden, Denmark and Norway this may be of real interest to you.

I my self am particularly interested in how the vikings effected and changed the countries they invaded, where I come from is home to a viking settlement and I believe I have some viking blood in me.

Rules -

Don't be rude.
Don't be disrespectful.
Don't mock the 3 gods, Odin, Thor and Freyja.

I would like it it everyone talked in context of the viking times but at the same time this could be similar to roleplay so don't pretend to actually be a viking.

If your good you will ride to Valhalla on the back of Sleipnir. So let that be your incentive not to be a dick.

Ok so post and be good :3

Hey im probs the first guy in YEARS to comment on this but arent you the dude who planned arson on your school

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllssssssss