00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

seinfeld and gates

1,161 Views | 24 Replies

seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 01:26:46

wtf's up with these jerry seinfeld and bill gates commercials recently? they start out with some random shit and at the end, pop out the windows logo.

the commercials are just awful, but at least you don't have to see the same one over and over...

i hope they don't bring back seinfeld and replace kramer with gates.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:02:13

Bill doesn't even say much, he's like a robot. He's full of emotionless one-liners..

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:08:21

You can watch it on there website just search Seinfeld and vista and it should be the first one. In my opinion it starts off a little funny but quickly ruins all it's charm, and how does it have anything to do with a computer?

bah, there still better then those spit in your face I'm a giant douche mac commercials.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:08:22

At 9/13/08 02:02 AM, Carhenge wrote: Bill doesn't even say much, he's like a robot. He's full of emotionless one-liners..

probably a computer himself that runs on vista.

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:11:43

I saw one commercial and thought damn I need to get Vista, pronto.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:20:21

At 9/13/08 01:56 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: I think it's just two parts. And I've already seen both twice now.

i've seen at least 3

Bill doesn't even say much, he's like a robot. He's full of emotionless one-liners..

that's why he's not an actor...

and how does it have anything to do with a computer?

didn't gates quit microsoft a couple of months ago? now he's doing some charity thing, so this makes the commercial more confusing than it already is.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:21:21

I dont know why, but i sort of like them. They should put out a sitcom together. XD

There are 3 parts. I just saw the 3rd part, they leave the family, the girl in the family set up jerry for clipping his toe-nails in her bed. I JUST SAW. Like literally, a half hour ago.

Jerry asks for another sign, and says, "do the robot if its going to happen"

and gates..does the robot. I hope they keep doing them. XD

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:26:21

At 9/13/08 02:21 AM, AloysiusRexford wrote: I dont know why, but i sort of like them. They should put out a sitcom together. XD

There are 3 parts. I just saw the 3rd part, they leave the family, the girl in the family set up jerry for clipping his toe-nails in her bed. I JUST SAW. Like literally, a half hour ago.

Jerry asks for another sign, and says, "do the robot if its going to happen"

and gates..does the robot. I hope they keep doing them. XD

i don't remember that one. but i know i saw 3 parts so that means there are actually 4! :O

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:30:20

At 9/13/08 02:23 AM, Piss wrote:
At 9/13/08 02:21 AM, AloysiusRexford wrote: There are 3 parts. I just saw the 3rd part, they leave the family, the girl in the family set up jerry for clipping his toe-nails in her bed. I JUST SAW. Like literally, a half hour ago.
It's like Seinfeld shorts.

Yeah, thats the vibe i was getting. Except, shot all hand cam and 'documentary' style. Wonder if Larry David had anything to do with them..? That'd be pretty awesome.

i don't remember that one. but i know i saw 3 parts so that means there are actually 4! :O

oh man! I must be missing one!? I saw the family one, with the stolen giraffe and churro / shoes one then they leave the family. Which one am i missin'!?

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:32:28

A Comeback? Nah...just stupid commercials.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:33:55

You can watch them all here, if there are any doubts on which parts you've seen
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/?CMXID=
2120.536BDE86-4F43-4F76-8F97-EC70EB3BE67 0&WT.srch=1

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 02:37:31

Those rich fucks came off as offensive to me in the commercial that takes place in the middle class home.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 03:05:05

At 9/13/08 02:37 AM, Me-Patch wrote: Those rich fucks came off as offensive to me in the commercial that takes place in the middle class home.

Maybe you should be on a hilarious and long running sitcom or perhaps build a multi-billion dollar computer bizz?

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 03:10:04

At 9/13/08 03:05 AM, AloysiusRexford wrote: Maybe you should be on a hilarious and long running sitcom or perhaps build a multi-billion dollar computer bizz?

I don't like your tone.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 05:12:04

At 9/13/08 03:10 AM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 9/13/08 03:05 AM, AloysiusRexford wrote: Maybe you should be on a hilarious and long running sitcom or perhaps build a multi-billion dollar computer bizz?
I don't like your tone.

It was a very casual tone. Informative if anything. : D

~LYLAS

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 05:21:01

OMG... I looked at Jerry Seinfeld and I thought, "He looks OOOOOOLD."
Then I realized how old I'm becoming.

Then I sulk for a minute and two, and abolish that in my mind...

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 05:36:25

Eh just because he's retired doesn't mean he's lost his celebrity status, and naturally they're going to use it. It's no different than when Colonel Sanders advertised for KFC after he sold the company. On another note since when do commercials have to make sense or even be good. They just have to sell a product, and the fact they've got you talking about it proves it's successful.

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 07:47:12

At 9/13/08 01:26 AM, Dookiemaister wrote: wtf's up with these jerry seinfeld and bill gates commercials recently? they start out with some random shit and at the end, pop out the windows logo.

the commercials are just awful, but at least you don't have to see the same one over and over...
i hope they don't bring back seinfeld and replace kramer with gates.

no, you fail, seinfeld rocked in the 90s and ended cuz they didnt want to be a show that ran on forever and stopped being funny, like that 70s show, simpsons, or family guy

Brawl Code: 5113-3763-1923. PM me for a fight

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 07:49:17

Who watches TV anyway?

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 10:11:40

At 9/13/08 05:36 AM, AbsintheClock wrote: Eh just because he's retired doesn't mean he's lost his celebrity status, and naturally they're going to use it. It's no different than when Colonel Sanders advertised for KFC after he sold the company. On another note since when do commercials have to make sense or even be good. They just have to sell a product, and the fact they've got you talking about it proves it's successful.

come to think of it, i never seen a microsoft commercial before, but it still has to be appealing in some way. the only thing they have are two celebs, but other than that, they're just wasting money (maybe they feel like getting rid of some of it?). in any case, they didn't make we want to buy their product (even thought i'm not exactly sure what it is)

no, you fail, seinfeld rocked in the 90s and ended cuz they didnt want to be a show that ran on forever and stopped being funny, like that 70s show, simpsons, or family guy

so how do i fail if i don't want them to keep the show going? no one wants to see something they watched a while ago get resurrected 50 years later. it would look all wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 10:26:07

At 9/13/08 10:11 AM, Dookiemaister wrote: come to think of it, i never seen a microsoft commercial before, but it still has to be appealing in some way. the only thing they have are two celebs, but other than that, they're just wasting money (maybe they feel like getting rid of some of it?). in any case, they didn't make we want to buy their product (even thought I'm not exactly sure what it is)

Well I think it's generally marketed towards a demographic of people that tend to have money. (No offense but young people are broke as shit.) Baby boomers love billionaires, and they love Seinfeld. Even though you may not realize it you're probably running on some sort of Microsoft based software somewhere on something you own. They're a conglomerate, and a very sucessful one at that. They've dominated the OS market, and the gaming market. It's all fine and dandy I suppose. I'm sure in some way or another you've seen advertising for microsoft without even thinking about it. Hell even just seeing castle crashers banners on this site is in a small way selling X-Box 360's. It's all about the demographics.

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 10:57:29

I like Microsoft, but come on this commercial makes them look so bad. Maybe there is some hidden meaning I can't see, maybe the churro is a metaphor for something, I don't know! Microsoft, just make a normal commercial don't try and be artsy, cause you're not.

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 11:02:03

At 9/13/08 10:57 AM, Geist71 wrote: I like Microsoft, but come on this commercial makes them look so bad. Maybe there is some hidden meaning I can't see, maybe the churro is a metaphor for something, I don't know! Microsoft, just make a normal commercial don't try and be artsy, cause you're not.

right. Macs are artsy. that's why their commercials are more successful.

BBS Signature

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 11:03:21

At 9/13/08 02:37 AM, Me-Patch wrote: Those rich fucks came off as offensive to me in the commercial that takes place in the middle class home.

Here have a greek coin.

Response to seinfeld and gates 2008-09-13 11:11:14

There is only one right?