00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Play the CD backwards?

7,863 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 10:21:51

Cradel of filth "dinner at deviant's place" is pretty screwed up the whole song is the lords prayer played backwards in some kinda screwed up demonic kids voice.

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 12:09:13

almost every track by Marilyn Manson has a backmasking of some sort...
at the end of " Last Day On Earth " for example....

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 12:13:25

They're called subliminal messages.

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 12:20:38

At 11/14/03 10:21 AM, darkphantom wrote: Cradel of filth "dinner at deviant's place" is pretty screwed up the whole song is the lords prayer played backwards in some kinda screwed up demonic kids voice.

OMG there is a flash about that "Cradle of Fifth" song!!!!!! It's the third subliminal message and one and it's fuckin scary!!!

http://njdsm.asocialdisease.com/subliminal.html

If I were you guys, I would NOT listen to the whole "prayer" cuz if you do, you will be freaked out, believe me!

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 12:34:57

At 11/14/03 12:20 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
OMG there is a flash about that "Cradle of Fifth" song!!!!!! It's the third subliminal message and one and it's fuckin scary!!!

If I were you guys, I would NOT listen to the whole "prayer" cuz if you do, you will be freaked out, believe me!

yeah all this shit pops out and scares you at the end...thats way old

If you dont stand for something,you'll fall for anything

BBS Signature

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 13:12:24

At 11/14/03 12:34 PM, DangerAllAround wrote: yeah all this shit pops out and scares you at the end...thats way old

I know it's old but it still scares the ish outta me when I see it!

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 13:28:11

At 11/14/03 10:21 AM, darkphantom wrote: Cradel of filth "dinner at deviant's place" is pretty screwed up the whole song is the lords prayer played backwards in some kinda screwed up demonic kids voice.

I always wondered if Cradle of Filth’s songs had positive pro-Christian messages if played backwards. Now I know for certain!

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 18:14:27

man songs played backwards scare the shit out of me

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 18:22:19

At 11/13/03 08:36 PM, MikeBillingz wrote: Does anyone actually know of any songs that have some kind of satanic messages (or anything else) when you play the song backwards? And how the hell do you play the song backwards anyway? Special recording equipment?

Whatever. I heard that if you play Stairway to Heaven backwards, it has something hidden in it.

Hmm... someone just watched little nicky didnt they? I think if you play a Chicago record backwords there is a satanic message.

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 18:27:19

At the end of Fear factory's 'Invisible Wounds' there's this backwards guitar part, so I wanted to hear it. After that part, when the guy goes 'Dark bodies floating in darkness' it sounds a LOT like 'Kill Ozzy and all of the Osbournes'

yike. hatehatehate.

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 18:29:56

At 11/13/03 09:11 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote:
At 11/13/03 08:38 PM, bulletproofdisaster wrote:
I also found out if you play the origonal south park theme backwards at kennys part he says

"Kenny needs to take his hood off"

I didnt check if anybody wrote something about this, but this is wrong! Kenny does not say anything backwards, he is saying (in a muffled voice, since he is behind his hood) "I like girls with big fat titties, I love girls with wide vaginas"

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 18:37:45

At 11/14/03 10:21 AM, darkphantom wrote:

HOLY FUCK i shit my pants im still shaking, i am so going to have nightmeres tonight

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 18:41:08

At 11/14/03 07:38 AM, FatCatScandal wrote:
Aparantly its something to do with what your subconcious was thinking about at the time...

Hence the link I posted on the first page.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 19:17:13

At 11/13/03 10:38 PM, allpro wrote:
uh m you can accualy hear back masking its a funny backward sounding sound its invers most people notice it

that "here" thing is a buncah bullshit

Dude, sometimes they trickily hide it. Like I never realized the Led Zeppelin one until today.

You can only hear it if the band intentionally made it really obvious.

A lot of things that you can't hear are just vague sounds, but that Led Zeppelin one is too crisp for that.

Dead.

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 19:42:51

that cradle of filth shit isnt so bad Ministry and Led Zeppelin are still scarier.

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 19:52:03

no... that led zepplin things stupid so is most back masking

see it jsut SOUNDs like wow this coz your mind inteperts

but humans cannot speak nor sing forward and do it in a way that could hid messages
also back in the day when the idea of backmasking was first populrised wiht records the analuge equtment for mixing and recodring mde it impossable to accuayl do that kinda thing

but wahtever make your own dumbass desision

don't be trash people

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-14 19:57:55

At 11/14/03 06:29 PM, LogFlogger wrote:
At 11/13/03 09:11 PM, Cactaur_Jack wrote:
At 11/13/03 08:38 PM, bulletproofdisaster wrote:
I also found out if you play the origonal south park theme backwards at kennys part he says

"Kenny needs to take his hood off"
I didnt check if anybody wrote something about this, but this is wrong! Kenny does not say anything backwards, he is saying (in a muffled voice, since he is behind his hood) "I like girls with big fat titties, I love girls with wide vaginas"

yes that is what he's saying muffled, but play it backwards fool, I mean, you didint evern try!!! Listen to the song backwards, he dose day it!!

Response to Play the CD backwards? 2003-11-15 03:35:32

At 11/14/03 06:37 PM, Your_mum_on_a_plate wrote:
At 11/14/03 10:21 AM, darkphantom wrote:

HOLY FUCK i shit my pants im still shaking, i am so going to have nightmeres tonight

The first time I saw it I couldn't even do anything, it just stuns you and you have no choice but to stare. It's like it something forces you....scary.

BBS Signature