00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hellknight1000's Artwork

30,377 Views | 268 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-02-19 22:49:09

At 2/13/09 10:40 AM, Lundsfryd wrote: This is pretty good. Nice angle, good colours. But I think you should spend just a little more time on your shadows and (especially) highlights. Nice to see how your are moving forward. More more more :)

Thanks. Second serious digital painting, I'll definitely try to work on that, while making it less sloppy. :P

At 2/13/09 02:08 PM, ZeroD314 wrote: Okay, first, it took me like 20 minutes to read through all of this. Ah, my eyes! XD
But, anyways, really nice work! Looks awesome!!! I really see the improvement on all your work!! =D

Thanks! :D You're awesome. Lol

On your newest picture, however, I think it's a bit too shiny for my tastes... that's just me. ;-D

Can't please everyone. :P

At 2/13/09 11:27 PM, g-kwan155 wrote:
At 2/4/09 08:14 PM, Sanch wrote: Stop drawing anime and furry shit you fucking faggot
YOU'RE A HOOKER!!! jk.
but anywho, dude its from a video game (furry) and yeah.

Careful dude, it bites.

At 2/14/09 12:16 AM, Captain-Ben wrote: the foreshortening in her legs turned out well, that's always something i have trouble with. Your value is kinda flat though, lets see some dynamic shading!

Thanks. :) Shading is still something I'm trying to get used to on digital paintings so I hope to improve through practice and persistence. >:3

At 2/15/09 01:51 AM, MADJACK24 wrote: star fox is a strange game.oh,well.never really was muchof a nintendo fan myself.great art,hellknight.

Thank you very much. :) I don't mind the Star Fox games. Adventures was lots of fun, even if it was different from the rest.

Another pic. What you see is what you get. ;D Technically it's a request from a friend.

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-02-20 07:51:30

Thanks. :) Shading is still something I'm trying to get used to on digital paintings so I hope to improve through practice and persistence. >:3

Persistence worked for me while trying to shade digitally. It can be pain, though...

Another pic. What you see is what you get. ;D Technically it's a request from a friend.

Happy mood, happy colors, happy people eh?
Aaaand you just couldn't leave Krystal out of it, could you now? :P

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.

My art thread, starting from pg 18

See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-02-20 19:21:10

Anyway, here's one I tried to challenge myself with. Dynamic posing and perspective with some digital coloring. I need a helluva lot more practice with it... (I'm still horrible with layers and the smudge tool is still my best friend! xD) But I am, however, very VERY pleased with this outcome compared to my previous digital painting. :D

Comments and crits are more than welcome. :)

It would be better if it was an actual person i mean its wearing people cloths and stuff but whatever thats just me overall it looks good

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-02-27 10:34:11

At 2/20/09 07:51 AM, Fatchaos wrote: Happy mood, happy colors, happy people eh?
Aaaand you just couldn't leave Krystal out of it, could you now? :P

I told you, what you see is what you get! xP This is what she wanted! And I enjoyed drawing it too. xD Even if the outcome isn't exactly the way I wanted it to be.

At 2/20/09 07:21 PM, sven647 wrote: It would be better if it was an actual person i mean its wearing people cloths and stuff but whatever thats just me overall it looks good

It's not an actual person because my obsession just happens to be a blue fox chick. So tough shit. XDDD (Lmao)

And here's something I randomly drew in Business class yesterday. The gun IS out of proportion, but that was intended. >:3

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-02-28 14:48:10

And here's something I randomly drew in Business class yesterday. The gun IS out of proportion, but that was intended. >:3

GREAT WORK,HELLKNIGHT!IF YOU DONT MIND,COULD YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY THREAD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

its a long way to the top, if you wanna rock and roll

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-01 17:32:39

At 2/28/09 02:48 PM, MADJACK24 wrote: GREAT WORK,HELLKNIGHT!IF YOU DONT MIND,COULD YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY THREAD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Um... thanks, but first of all, posting in all caps is against the rules. And second of all, this is MY thread for MY art so do me a favor and GTFO of it unless you want to discuss about my stuff. Oh and if you want people to visit your thread then leave a link in your sig or something.

As for more stuff, I'm afraid my Krystal obsession kicked in again, and if I didn't draw her in a bikini soaking wet I would've gone insane. xD

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-01 20:29:54

I won't lie, your a fucking creeper hellknight :-P
the wet fur looks good though, you're drawings are starting to look really good, even if they are of a...lets say "interesting" subject matter ;)

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-02 14:28:33

At 3/1/09 08:29 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: I won't lie, your a fucking creeper hellknight :-P
the wet fur looks good though, you're drawings are starting to look really good, even if they are of a...lets say "interesting" subject matter ;)

MWHahaha!!! Success! XP You're not the only one who's said that to me so far! >XD Well at least you're honest and respectful about it, unlike some jackasses I've met. >.>;;
Thanks Cap'n, I always aim to make my next pic better than the last. This one, even with a few errors, I find is my best so far in my opinion. Tried to be patient and real careful with it............. X3 Lol

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-03 17:37:38

At 3/1/09 08:29 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: I won't lie, your a fucking creeper hellknight :-P

You know, I agree :P

But I would lie if I told you that pic was bad, even though the subject is somewhat not for my personal taste, it is quite well made, and you can clearly see the wetness of it!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-03 18:43:29

Oh, I remember Krystal...very nice artwork ya got there. I know you posted you wanted to see some of my comic stuff on my thread, but between school, and competitions and who knows what else, scanning, sending the scan to this computer, and posting it on Newgrounds just takes too much time. Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy because of your furry work. :D: (Laugh + Gasp)

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-15 18:51:37

At 3/3/09 05:37 PM, Fatchaos wrote:
You know, I agree :P

And YOU know I don't give a shit! :D

But I would lie if I told you that pic was bad, even though the subject is somewhat not for my personal taste, it is quite well made, and you can clearly see the wetness of it!

Lmao... thanks a million. I'm glad I could succeed in making it look rather ... wet. XP

At 3/3/09 06:43 PM, MegaMelmo wrote: Oh, I remember Krystal...very nice artwork ya got there. I know you posted you wanted to see some of my comic stuff on my thread, but between school, and competitions and who knows what else, scanning, sending the scan to this computer, and posting it on Newgrounds just takes too much time. Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy because of your furry work. :D: (Laugh + Gasp)

Lmao Thanks. XD And don't worry, I don't blame you for not posting often because of business. Truth be told, I myself should be doing other things right now! ^^;
And thanks for not being a douche. XD

Speaking of which, here's a drawing of Renamon by Reagan700 of deviantART that he encouraged people to color. So I decided to give it a shot myself. :P

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-15 19:05:05

I like it.

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-21 23:10:09

At 3/15/09 07:05 PM, Wivernryder wrote: I like it.

Thanks! :D

And here's an OC I randomly made up for a school project. (The assignment was animals, and I obviously went with a fox. :P)

Very very quickly done...

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-22 13:37:54

The end of his tail looks funny, like the brown fur is peeling away and there's a black tail underneath, unless that's what you were aiming for than that's fine. Other than that i'd say it looks good, his pants and legs are a tad dark though, they could be a bit lighter

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-25 10:47:45

At 3/22/09 01:37 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: The end of his tail looks funny, like the brown fur is peeling away and there's a black tail underneath, unless that's what you were aiming for than that's fine. Other than that i'd say it looks good, his pants and legs are a tad dark though, they could be a bit lighter

Thanks. :D
The tail, I admit, is just how I usually draw tails. :/ But if it looks strange to some, I guess I could try fixing it up a bit.
As for the legs: sure thing. ;P I suppose they definitely could've been brighter.

Now I have TWO new ones. :3 Here's one I did randomly out of nowhere.

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-25 10:48:50

And here's one I did based on a song by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn: I Want Love (Studio Mix)
I loved how Krystal turned out but Fox creeps the hell out of me. XD

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-25 17:01:38

1st pic-

You have to admire the simple but effective style here, I like the cape quite a lot, as an addition.
But holy crap, that is one LONG katana!

2nd pic-

Krystal again eh? Figures :P
What can I say, you managed to create a nice, tender picture, though the strong highlights might have needed some more stronger shading on the very edges to counter the nice amount of light, but then again, I just like strong shading ^^

And lolz for Fox's "About to score!!" faec ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-28 13:01:10

WALL OF TEXT AHEAD!!!

At 3/25/09 05:01 PM, Fatchaos wrote: You have to admire the simple but effective style here, I like the cape quite a lot, as an addition.
But holy crap, that is one LONG katana!

I like my weapons BIG. In every direction. :P But thanks! XD

Krystal again eh? Figures :P
What can I say, you managed to create a nice, tender picture, though the strong highlights might have needed some more stronger shading on the very edges to counter the nice amount of light, but then again, I just like strong shading ^^

I was referencing like crazy for a sunset look, but I just couldn't pull it off the first time. :/ I'll have to do it again sometime.

And lolz for Fox's "About to score!!" faec ;)

This is why I FAIL.

And now, I give you, *gasp*! Can it be? A FURSONA??? D:
Yeah, well. Technically, this is my first anthro post on NG, other than Krystal, Renamon, and that one Fox assignment. XP Plus, there's some background info for its existence too:

For those who don't know, I've joined the KLA (Krystal Lover's Association). Biggest one on the net. The more you post, the more access you have to other things.
So, a friend, ATTACK1942, suggested that I join a Role-Play on the forums, since it can easily give you lots and lots of posts.
It looked like fun, but I needed a character with some background info. ^^; And 99% of the people on the forums used their fursona as a character, so I said, what the hell. :P

Being somewhat of a fan for drawing characters like these, I thought it would be fun. And honestly, in my opinion, it turned out well! ^^
I even have everything he's wearing... cep't for the torn sleeves, the tattoo, and some obvious traits.

As for my anti-furry friends: Get the hell over it. :D

The site gave us some suggested info to give for the Role-Play in the forums. I think I'll put it here too for fun:

Full Real Name: Ryan Marriner
Nickname: TehRenirram
Race/Species: Fox
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 6'
Homeplanet: Earth
Physique: A skinny bastard
Personality: In spite of dark appearance, he's sociable, but rather quiet. Tries to think positive about everything, be caring for others, but not afraid to snap when necessary. Can't live without his music. XD
Weapons: Nameless sword...
Transport way: Walks and wanders
Appearance: Rather dark appearance
Marks/accessories: Tattoo, mostly dark clothing
Abilities: The tattoos are the bond between the sword and the soul. Giving some portions of the soul to the sword makes it physically stronger. But giving too much may result in untimely death.
Background: Working on it. For now I shall be mysterious! :P
Special: A strong blast of energy formed from the sword's physical strength, depending on how much of the soul is given for support. Giving it all away results in both death, and a virtual unstoppable attack.

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-28 19:39:42

your furry self looks like a tool

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-29 00:00:02

At 3/28/09 07:39 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: your furry self looks like a tool

If that's all that's wrong with the pic, then it's all good. :D

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-29 01:31:52

I think he could be a little more brooding

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-29 12:59:16

I like my weapons BIG. In every direction. :P But thanks! XD

Big boys playing with big toys eh? And girls... I agree, bigger weapons are a cliché, but it still never fails! :)

I was referencing like crazy for a sunset look, but I just couldn't pull it off the first time. :/ I'll have to do it again sometime.

No problem, highlights are a bitch to do, anyway.

This is why I FAIL.

XD

And now, I give you, *gasp*! Can it be? A FURSONA??? D:

Take cover!

For those who don't know, I've joined the KLA (Krystal Lover's Association). Biggest one on the net. The more you post, the more access you have to other things.

... I can imagine what things you get to.. ."access" in KLA :E
Jk.

Being somewhat of a fan for drawing characters like these, I thought it would be fun. And honestly, in my opinion, it turned out well! ^^

Drawing "oneself" usually makes you motivated to do it correctly ^^

I even have everything he's wearing... cep't for the torn sleeves, the tattoo, and some obvious traits.

Now all you need is to see a tattooist, get some inhuman abilities and uh... turn into an anthro fox for it to be 100% accurate :P

As for my anti-furry friends: Get the hell over it. :D

What if I told even I haven't completely gotten over this? :P

Full Real Name: Ryan Marriner
Nickname: TehRenirram
Race/Species: Fox

I figures... Krystal affection XD?

Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 6'
Homeplanet: Earth
Physique: A skinny bastard
Personality: In spite of dark appearance, he's sociable, but rather quiet. Tries to think positive about everything, be caring for others, but not afraid to snap when necessary. Can't live without his music. XD
Weapons: Nameless sword...

What? No "Blade of Apocalypse"!?

Transport way: Walks and wanders
Appearance: Rather dark appearance
Marks/accessories: Tattoo, mostly dark clothing
Abilities: The tattoos are the bond between the sword and the soul. Giving some portions of the soul to the sword makes it physically stronger. But giving too much may result in untimely death.
Background: Working on it. For now I shall be mysterious! :P

Yes, very!

Special: A strong blast of energy formed from the sword's physical strength, depending on how much of the soul is given for support. Giving it all away results in both death, and a virtual unstoppable attack.

Unstoppable attack? With YOUR soul? Pffffffffffffffffft XD
Jk. A classic "sacrificial" attack to take down the enemy at cost of one's own life :)

Well, I can say you put some thought & effort into this, so you have my compliments on a job well done!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-30 16:12:54

At 3/29/09 12:59 PM, Fatchaos wrote: ... I can imagine what things you get to.. ."access" in KLA :E
Jk.

OMFG the ironyyyyy. XD
*ahem* Well something I don't have access to yet is the R-rated art forum. :3

What if I told even I haven't completely gotten over this? :P

Then you lie. :D

I figures... Krystal affection XD?

NO SHIT. XD

-_- ...

Jk. A classic "sacrificial" attack to take down the enemy at cost of one's own life :)

Sure sure. XD I thought it was a good idea anyway. Not very original but I don't give a damn. :D

Well, I can say you put some thought & effort into this, so you have my compliments on a job well done!

Well thanks a lot then... XD

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-03-30 16:34:49

OMFG the ironyyyyy. XD
*ahem* Well something I don't have access to yet is the R-rated art forum. :3

Ahah! I knew it!!!

Then you lie. :D

I usually tell the truth...

-_- ...

XD

Sure sure. XD I thought it was a good idea anyway. Not very original but I don't give a damn. :D

But it works!

Well thanks a lot then... XD

Anytime.

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-05-05 20:31:07

At 3/28/09 07:39 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: your furry self looks like a tool

I TINK UR A TOOLZZZ

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-05-05 20:35:55

At 5/5/09 08:31 PM, g-kwan155 wrote: I TINK UR A TOOLZZZ

I'm a monkey wrench to be specific

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-06-15 22:08:39

Well hello NG. This will be my final post. I've been inactive for a long long time now. And decided to come back and randomly say I won't be coming back again...
And for the record, I did some research, and it turns out that I'm a furry. Soooo LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO who saw that coming??? :D

>_>

<_<

Anyhoo, have some lesbian yiff for your troubles. It's hot. Thanks for nothing. I'm OUT.

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-06-15 22:13:20

At 6/15/09 10:08 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Well hello NG. This will be my final post. I've been inactive for a long long time now. And decided to come back and randomly say I won't be coming back again...
And for the record, I did some research, and it turns out that I'm a furry. Soooo LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO who saw that coming??? :D

>_>

<_<

Anyhoo, have some lesbian yiff for your troubles. It's hot. Thanks for nothing. I'm OUT.

I'm SOOO PROUD OF YOU MAN :D..... I would post lesbian yiff to if I had drawn any..... but I don't......

BUT I DO HAVE THIS :D

YAY ASS :3

Hellknight1000's Artwork

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-06-15 22:17:49

Oh, you crazy sons of ... you really went all out & gave us hell of an farewell party XD

Thanks for the laughs ^^

BBS Signature