00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Newgrounds London Mini Meet

1,769 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:36:26

Whilst here on Newgrounds I have met some of the down right coolest people on the planet, so when the opportunity arose to meet some of these awesome dudes I gladly jumped at the offer, clicking my heels in mid-air as one would.

Cementsocks (Jack) and his good buddy Graham were visiting England and no sooner had I come home from my holiday in Turkey than I received a phone call telling me to come into London this instant because they were there. Naturally I oiled myself up and was off like a rocket.

That day was filled with fun and jollies. After scampering about around London, we decided the tourist scene was boring and we needed to get into the heart and soul of the city. So we retreated back to my place, but not before purchasing a shiny new copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Many a laugh was had, we needed to go out again to find Jack some painkillers for his crooked back and some fried chicken to feast on. Then we settled in for a night of Brawl and The Mighty Boosh, all before snuggling off to bed. In the morning I made them a good English Breakfast and took them back to the station to hug them farewell, it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.

But little did I know that soon, I would seeing them again. Not only that but it would be along with my greatest friend
Burnzoid (Sam), of whom this my first meeting and that my fair lady companion Sarah would be attending also. Excitement rippled through my veins, this would truly be a fantastic day, meeting such fine fellows for one last farewell, and so it was!

The story starts in Waterloo station where we were designated to meet, a security alert had people evacuating and I was slightly worried my compadres may have been blown to smithreens, but luckily me and Sarah finally managed to find Jack and Graham. Then we just had to wait for the tardy Sam the Burnzoid. He strided off his train in a confident manner one would find fitting of a duke or an emperor. The tension was built between who was taller, him or Jack, each of them a colossus in his own right. After a nail-biting height-off, Jack was deemed the lanky winner, and a soured Sam snuggled up to me for comfort.

With not on ounce of assertion or knowledge of where to go among us, we headed towards the green around the London Eye know as Jubilee Gardens and settled down for a chit chat. We discussed many things ranging from German Tweenagers, looking at ourselves in the reflection of our iPods, how tanned everyone was except me and demonstrating what spooning was. After all that activity we decided to get ice creams whilst Jack and Sam gave eachother piggybacks.

Sitting in the park, licking our lollies and feeling smug with ourselves we gazed upon a street performer trying to scam money from an unsuspecting crowd and politely gave them encouragement not to do so. There was also some guy dressed as Mickey Mouse letting kids sit on his lap for some reason, very suspect.

Anyways, soon we all started fancying some lunch and so headed down to where the eateries were at. We headed into this fancy looking Italian place, looking like tramps, and got a table for 5. I ordered the steak (50% off on Mondays, score), Sarah and Graham shared a Pizza, greedy Samuel had one to himself and Jack tried to order roast potatoes Medium-Rare before realizing the waitress did in fact think he was ordering steak. The boys all ordered beers with their food, getting giddy at the prospect that here they were old enough to drink with their meal. Jack rubbed Sam's leg many times under the table I was told, and I was rightfully sketchy to leave the table to go to the toilet and leave Sarah vulnerable to their depraved onslaught, though they were nothing but nice those lads.

We split the bill, with everyone trying to be too generous and neither of us really knowing how to count. Sadly Jack and Graham had to go as they had plans for a meal with their grandparents, they're cool like that. We took them to the station and gave our hugs and goodbyes, next was Sam who we waited with whilst he regailed us with tales of his acting and theatrical work. Eventually his train came, and we gave him a last hug goodbye. Then me and Sarah toddled off home, happy with the day of fun and friendship we had just had.

PHOTOS OF FUN

Here's a photo of us a kind man outside the restaurant took.

From left to right: Sam, Sarah, Willi, Graham and Jack

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:37:36

Brutally fascinating, pic whore

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:40:01

I can see someones midriff!

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:40:09

tis true all the hotness migrated to europe.

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:40:52

THIRD WILLI!

It was out THIRD meeting, not FIRST! Double check your posts next time.

But yes, It was a fun packed day, and I'm glad I was there to experience. it.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:41:16

The guy on the right is hawt.

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:41:52

CHECK OUT THE HOTTIE, SCORE!

whos to thank willi ;)

Sounds like you all had fun, and a very handsome lot you are too might I add.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 14:46:37

At 8/1/08 02:44 PM, citricsquid wrote: by the way I'd totally fuck sarah, anybody lend me some chloroform?

Uncouth faggot.

:3

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:01:53

At 8/1/08 02:36 PM, WilliWowza wrote: Whilst here on Newgrounds I have met some of the down right coolest people on the planet, so when the opportunity arose to meet some of these awesome dudes I gladly jumped at the offer, clicking my heels in mid-air as one would.

I have never been able to click my heels in mid-air, can you really do that? D:

Cementsocks (Jack) and his good buddy Graham were visiting England and no sooner had I come home from my holiday in Turkey than I received a phone call telling me to come into London this instant because they were there. Naturally I oiled myself up and was off like a rocket.

What a coincidence! I oil myself up before meeting strange people too!!!

That day was filled with fun and jollies. After scampering about around London, we decided the tourist scene was boring

Totally boring, I swear to god I saw over 60 castles when I went over there. I don't remember a single one!

and we needed to get into the heart and soul of the city. So we retreated back to my place, but not before purchasing a shiny new copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I have yet to get that game. =[[

Many a laugh was had, we needed to go out again to find Jack some painkillers for his crooked back and some fried chicken to feast on.

Mmmmm fried chicken.

But little did I know that soon, I would seeing them again. Not only that but it would be along with my greatest friend
Burnzoid (Sam), of whom this my first meeting and that my fair lady companion Sarah would be attending also. Excitement rippled through my veins, this would truly be a fantastic day, meeting such fine fellows for one last farewell, and so it was!

This is such an awesome story!!

The story starts in Waterloo station where we were designated to meet, a security alert had people evacuating and I was slightly worried my compadres may have been blown to smithreens,

Oh dear!

but luckily me and Sarah finally managed to find Jack and Graham.

Oh good!

:Then we just had to wait for the tardy Sam the Burnzoid. He strided off his train in a confident manner one would find fitting of a duke or an emperor. The tension was built between who was taller, him or Jack, each of them a colossus in his own right. After a nail-biting height-off, Jack was deemed the lanky winner, and a soured Sam snuggled up to me for comfort.

Poor little Sam, what a blow to his self esteem that must have been! I hope you gave him a mighty hug and told him he was tall in your eyes!

With not on ounce of assertion or knowledge of where to go among us, we headed towards the green around the London Eye know as Jubilee Gardens and settled down for a chit chat. We discussed many things ranging from German Tweenagers, looking at ourselves in the reflection of our iPods, how tanned everyone was except me and demonstrating what spooning was. After all that activity we decided to get ice creams whilst Jack and Sam gave eachother piggybacks.

Why did you not partake in the piggybacking?!

Sitting in the park, licking our lollies

....what?

There was also some guy dressed as Mickey Mouse letting kids sit on his lap for some reason, very suspect.

I think I may have sat on this mans lap when I was a child..

Anyways, soon we all started fancying some lunch and so headed down to where the eateries were at. We headed into this fancy looking Italian place, looking like tramps, and got a table for 5. I ordered the steak (50% off on Mondays, score), Sarah and Graham shared a Pizza, greedy Samuel had one to himself and Jack tried to order roast potatoes Medium-Rare before realizing the waitress did in fact think he was ordering steak. The boys all ordered beers with their food, getting giddy at the prospect that here they were old enough to drink with their meal. Jack rubbed Sam's leg many times under the table I was told, and I was rightfully sketchy to leave the table to go to the toilet and leave Sarah vulnerable to their depraved onslaught, though they were nothing but nice those lads.

You made me all hungry reading this. What was the name of the Italian place? And dear lord Sam is such a fatty eating a whole pizza by himself. That's like 2400 calories!

We split the bill, with everyone trying to be too generous and neither of us really knowing how to count.

I knew a guy who could count to 10 once. He must've been a genius or something. True story.

Sadly Jack and Graham had to go as they had plans for a meal with their grandparents, they're cool like that.

Oh my god, those guys are sooooo cool! I wish I had plans for a meal with grandparents =[[

PHOTOS OF FUN

Here's a photo of us a kind man outside the restaurant took.

From left to right: Sam, Sarah, Willi, Graham and Jack

lol you're so pale Willi!!

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:08:02

Ah looks like fun
Burnzoid really is sexy irl dayum he's real

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:14:34

Wait holy shit one of them was American
THAT LUCKY BASTARD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:22:51

Why was I not invited despite being unkown completely by any of you?

Which restraunt was that in London by the way. Sorry if you typed it it was a ittle to TL;DR for me.

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:38:40

At 8/1/08 03:22 PM, Scuzzfest wrote: Why was I not invited despite being unkown completely by any of you?
Which restraunt was that in London by the way. Sorry if you typed it it was a ittle to TL;DR for me.

Didn't know sorry.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:41:18

Long arm is long.

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:41:33

WHY ISNT THERE ANY FLORIDA MEET UPS?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 15:52:28

At 8/1/08 02:42 PM, citricsquid wrote: I CAN SEE SOMEONES SNAIL TRAIL OMG

Well, look but don't touch.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 16:31:03

At 8/1/08 03:38 PM, Burnzoid wrote:
At 8/1/08 03:22 PM, Scuzzfest wrote: Why was I not invited despite being unkown completely by any of you?
Didn't know sorry.

Haha, like you would of wanted a long haired quirky 15 year old in skinny jeans whos eaten to many skittles running around.

I mean... I'm cool...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 19:38:47

At 8/1/08 04:31 PM, Scuzzfest wrote:
Didn't know sorry.
Haha, like you would of wanted a long haired quirky 15 year old in skinny jeans whos eaten to many skittles running around.

I mean... I'm cool...

Why nor?

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 19:43:39

At 8/1/08 07:38 PM, Burnzoid wrote:
At 8/1/08 04:31 PM, Scuzzfest wrote:
Didn't know sorry.

I mean... I'm cool...
Why nor?

Drop me a line next time, I live a single train line to Kings Cross, Are you still going to the meet on the 30th?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 19:43:39

Well aint that just cute.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 19:45:57

At 8/1/08 03:41 PM, Dalario wrote: Long arm is long.

Lol, fantastic find!

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-01 20:35:24

At 8/1/08 07:45 PM, IammeoramI wrote: Stuff

Aww you think I rock?

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-02 09:56:32

At 8/1/08 08:35 PM, Psychomantic wrote:
Aww you think I rock?

Go away Brittany.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-02 10:07:13

glad you fellas had fun!

+1

hello

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-02 11:29:19

At 8/2/08 10:07 AM, Wreckages wrote: glad you fellas had fun!

+1

We did.

Cock and bum fun.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-02 11:40:11

At 8/2/08 09:56 AM, Burnzoid wrote:
At 8/1/08 08:35 PM, Psychomantic wrote:
Aww you think I rock?
Go away Brittany.

I lol'd hard.

what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds London Mini Meet 2008-08-02 11:47:02

At 8/1/08 03:41 PM, JoxskornerStudios01 wrote: WHY ISNT THERE ANY FLORIDA MEET UPS?

Because florida is Chronically stupid. Ahem, Felony on a 10 yr old boy for pointing a wooden rubber band gun. = FAIL.

and, Sam looks the coolest out of all 5.