New Topic Respond to this Topic
GriffianSword
GriffianSword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Art Lover

At 12/14/17 06:54 PM, NekoMika wrote:
Transgender as well? Also, music and animation practice is always fun.

Yep, and also yep!

Not too bad, work is going alright, slowly getting back to reviewing and audio production so the month could be worse.

What kind of music do you like? I know I could probably just check your page, but then where would this conversation be?

"I've never let my schooling get in the way of my education."
Spooooooppyyy

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-17 21:47:10 Reply

At 12/17/17 10:28 AM, GriffianSword wrote:
Transgender as well? Also, music and animation practice is always fun.
Yep, and also yep!

Nice to see a fellow transgender user, hello. :)

Not too bad, work is going alright, slowly getting back to reviewing and audio production so the month could be worse.
What kind of music do you like? I know I could probably just check your page, but then where would this conversation be?

A wide variety, do not like country, southern, religious, or holiday music though.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
GriffianSword
GriffianSword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-17 21:58:30 Reply

A wide variety, do not like country, southern, religious, or holiday music though.

Ugh, southern holiday music is my worst nightmare x(

Spooooooppyyy

LordMcFartNuggets
LordMcFartNuggets
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-19 01:54:46 Reply

Hi. I might be Bisexual, but I'm not sure. Just wondering if anyone had advice for such a situation. I am not gay, because I happen to have a crush on some one of the opposite gender, but I don't exactly find those of my own gender to be totally unattractive, if you know what I mean. Just curious on how to deal with this.

Quisty
Quisty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-19 15:26:14 Reply

At 12/19/17 01:54 AM, LordMcFartNuggets wrote: Hi. I might be Bisexual, but I'm not sure. Just wondering if anyone had advice for such a situation. I am not gay, because I happen to have a crush on some one of the opposite gender, but I don't exactly find those of my own gender to be totally unattractive, if you know what I mean. Just curious on how to deal with this.

Right now, you are bi-curious it seems. You tend to know deep down if you are bisexual or aren't. If you haven't been exposed to same sex attractions then maybe you are confused. Determining your sexuality can be highly confusing.
Bisexuality can seem "like a phase" on occasion, but the easiest way to tell if you are is by searching deep within and determining whom you are sexually attracted to. If you are sexually attracted to members of both the male and female gender then you are bisexual.

You should hang more around the same sex more, see whom you find attractive. You will feel sexual feelings or maybe even romantic feelings for that person if bisexual.

I knew I was bisexual in grade 7 gym class. Lots of girls in bras and I was like....oh...wait...oh dear...I am attracted to this lol. Then the more time I spent with girls, the more I knew then I had a capacity to love people of either gender. Including physical, sexual, and emotional attraction to and/or relationships with men and women.

LordMcFartNuggets
LordMcFartNuggets
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-19 19:43:53 Reply

Good to know, and thank you for the advice!

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-20 09:11:32 Reply

Never thought I'd be posting in here. Funny how life can go sometimes.

Anyway: I have a friend who is, despite being one of my newest friends, pure awesomeness. I love her to bits already, and anything I can do to make her life better, I will. Including helping to get rid of the whole 'single' thing I can already tell has been a source of frustration in her life for years.

Minor problem: She's gay, and I'm a guy. As much as I'd love to, for obvious reasons there's nothing I can do about the above on a personal, individual level. Still, I've no problem going to gay bars and / or Pride events with her for the sake of moral support and letting her know she's not alone in there, but that's where the second problem comes in: She's very shy. Any more than about 5 people talking in a room and she does a psychological 'nope' out of the situation.

The great thing about Pride events as well as most of the gay bars we've been in so far is that they're often a case of every LBGT person in the region descending on a town center / nightclub etc., which makes it a total clusterfuck. As cool as this is in general, it's exactly the kind of environment my friend will shut down and keep to herself in the corner when put in. I don't blame her: I do it myself whenever I'm in a room so busy I can't hear myself think, let alone hold a conversation at normal speaking volumes.

Me going with her to all the usual events just seems to result in the pair of us sitting quietly in the corner and not actually going up to any girls to say hello. Makes the whole point of being there with (and for) her a bit pointless, which is why I'm currently looking around for anything LGBT-friendly, but on a much smaller scale (see: 5 people above). She's not shy in smaller groups at all, but regular small groups run into the old problem of most people not being gay and therefore from a simple probability standpoint, the people she meets via regular small-time shit aren't likely to be sexually compatible here.

So, looking for a super-cosy LBGT-friendly activity / event to try. Does what I'm describing resemble anything that already happens in the LBGT community, or is this something that will need a bit of organising? I draw the line at setting up grown-woman play-dates here (after all she is an adult, gay or not, and the actual starting of relationships is up to her), but if I can find or make the conditions in which she's comfortable breaking the ice with other girls, that sounds a hell of a lot better than what I'm currently doing.

No, there will not be any watching or recording. Or retarded chat-up lines out of me. No guarantees about retarded chat-up lines from her, though. :P
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-25 00:35:35 Reply

Hope you people have a great x-mas. Try not to have too many romps and such. But most of a merry x-mas

~X~

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-27 10:03:46 Reply

At 12/25/17 12:35 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hope you people have a great x-mas. Try not to have too many romps and such. But most of a merry x-mas

~X~

I did not celebrate X-mas but I hope everyone has a good 2018 and hope life gets better.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-27 17:50:11 Reply

At 12/27/17 10:03 AM, NekoMika wrote: I did not celebrate X-mas but I hope everyone has a good 2018 and hope life gets better.

I did not celebrate it this year hope life does get better too and that 2018 brings us all better times.

~X~

strider-dan
strider-dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-01 14:22:51 Reply

I hope everyone has a great 2018!

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-01 17:11:08 Reply

At 1/1/18 02:22 PM, strider-dan wrote: I hope everyone has a great 2018!

Don't jinx it!

Feels like I already said the same thing a year ago...
GriffianSword
GriffianSword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-01 17:13:55 Reply

At 1/1/18 05:11 PM, Painbringer wrote:
Don't jinx it!

Nah we got this.

Spooooooppyyy

strider-dan
strider-dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 11:34:18 Reply

At 1/1/18 05:11 PM, Painbringer wrote:
Don't jinx it!

Personally I think it'll be hard to top 2017 in terms of sheer awfulness, but that's just me.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 16:05:20 Reply

At 1/2/18 11:34 AM, strider-dan wrote: Personally I think it'll be hard to top 2017 in terms of sheer awfulness, but that's just me.

I thought 2016 was officially the worst in recent memory.

Then again, they said the same thing about 2012 being the end of the world (for some) and the 2008 financial crisis.

alawesome5
alawesome5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 16:30:39 Reply

hey guys i am gay and my name is alec

strider-dan
strider-dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 17:29:43 Reply

At 1/2/18 04:30 PM, alawesome5 wrote: hey guys i am gay and my name is alec

Greetings and welcome to the club.

WaffleCrisp
WaffleCrisp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-02-17 15:44:18 Reply

Sometimes I'm gay. But hey...

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

You've given me a mouthful of Greek salad.

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-02-23 20:58:48 Reply

Haha tropic thunder clip some that up hehe nice clip there lol

~X~