00:00
00:00

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

459,389 Views | 8,718 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 18:56:30


At 9/25/12 04:48 PM, Confucianism wrote: That's stupid. You really thought that in any way that would make him love me? And it's very unlikely I'd find anyone who I would love other said person.

The point is to fake an upcoming wedding so that he wants you even more.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 19:30:44


At 9/25/12 05:37 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/25/12 05:29 PM, Scarface wrote: Fuck.
So you've changed your mind about who you like again?
Bloody kids now days. They find attraction too easily with the thought and care of it all.

I may be indecisive about things like this, I avoid relationships to my fullest extent because of that. You know how many people have liked me throughout my life? A lot. You know how many people I've liked throughout my life? A lot more. You know how many relationships I've had? Two. My indecision is a hefty burden to bear, but I handle it well and don't enjoy being criticized on it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 20:01:20


At 9/25/12 05:37 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/25/12 05:29 PM, Scarface wrote: Fuck.
So you've changed your mind about who you like again?
Bloody kids now days. They find attraction too easily with the thought and care of it all.

Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?


This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 20:10:54


At 9/25/12 08:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?

Some people take their freedom more seriously than others.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 06:40:21


At 9/25/12 08:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?
Some people take their freedom more seriously than others.

I predict a debate :P


Want more fans? Promote this URL: http://sketchbookprotest.newgrounds.com/follow

NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this in the forums, then it is because your browser

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 06:50:28


At 9/26/12 06:40 AM, SG3 wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?
Some people take their freedom more seriously than others.
I predict a debate :P

About whether or not I should be confused about who I like?
Or about whether or not I should just fuck spontaneously?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 11:02:51


At 9/26/12 06:50 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 9/26/12 06:40 AM, SG3 wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?
Some people take their freedom more seriously than others.
I predict a debate :P
About whether or not I should be confused about who I like?
Or about whether or not I should just fuck spontaneously?

I thought we might end up back at the mono/polygamy discussion again.

The whole marriage =/= freedom thing seemed like it might incite some opposition.


Want more fans? Promote this URL: http://sketchbookprotest.newgrounds.com/follow

NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this in the forums, then it is because your browser

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 15:21:27


At 9/26/12 08:16 AM, Confucianism wrote: I'm not going to lie to him. Maybe you might lie to those you love but I don't. Although I only love one person so I get to lie when I need to most of the time.

It's just another silly idea I got from that show - Hence the wink icon.

Also, I only lie when my ass is on the line - I see no reason to lie on a regular basis, unless I'm joking/trolling, which I come clean sooner or later.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 16:07:17


I don't see the problem with me being attracted to more than one person if I don't move around promiscuously.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 17:43:01


At 9/26/12 05:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 04:07 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't see the problem with me being attracted to more than one person if I don't move around promiscuously.
I do... But I won't try to convince you otherwise. You're just wired the same way as a lot of other people. I'm not.

I wish I could be consistently attracted to just one person, but I can't. It's not like I constantly feel moderate attraction for people, I feel extreme attraction for people that changes throughout the course of a day.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:01:42


At 9/26/12 05:53 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 05:43 PM, Scarface wrote: I wish I could be consistently attracted to just one person, but I can't. It's not like I constantly feel moderate attraction for people, I feel extreme attraction for people that changes throughout the course of a day.
It's nothing strange. A lot of people go about that way.

But I feel like my attractions are more sporadic. Most people can at least want to get into a relationship, but I'm worried that I won't be faithful.

If anything I have the strange outlook. However it's often described as being very romantic.

Yes, I'd describe you as very romantic. There's nothing wrong with that, but in my opinion, it wouldn't hurt to look at other people.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:02:01


At 9/25/12 05:29 PM, Scarface wrote: So now I have to go on a date with her while still letting her know that I'm not interested in her AND not sounding or acting like a dick, AND finding a way to get to know the boy I want to go out with. God fucking damnit.

It sounds forced. Why don't you just be honest and say that you don't want to go on a date? It might seem mean superficially at first but it's actually the nicer thing to do because then there's no way that you could be leading her on. Besides that, you can't help the fact that you like someone else.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:08:07


At 9/26/12 05:43 PM, Scarface wrote: I wish I could be consistently attracted to just one person, but I can't. It's not like I constantly feel moderate attraction for people, I feel extreme attraction for people that changes throughout the course of a day.

There is also the option of a polyamorous relationship, where you can have two or more spouses at the same time.

Either that or eliminate all the remaining choices, save one.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:26:56


At 9/26/12 06:16 PM, Confucianism wrote: If you did I would lose all respect for you. Infact I would be surprised if I still liked you. I really cannot abide by these relationships.

Really? Even when one has consent from all the people concerned?
I don't see anything wrong with them at all, especially considering that in a polyamorous relationship there's an emotional element (or at least it's not purely sexual).

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:47:34


At 9/26/12 06:37 PM, Confucianism wrote: Well I do. I'm very single minded when it comes to love. VERY. I just find it wrong to love more than one person. I know it's very wierd and somewhat wrong of me to say so but that's how I feel. At least I'm as devoted and loyal as they come by a long shot.

I understand, but being friends with someone doesn't mean that you approve of everything you're doing. For example, even though I'd never cheat on anyone and think that it's morally wrong, I wouldn't lose my friendship with someone if they cheated on someone. I would let them know that what they're doing is wrong, but I wouldn't break off the friendship. Unless of course they were cheating on a mutual friend, which would complicate things further.

This isn't even cheating though. Polyamorous relationships don't hurt anyone, and hurting someone is the only thing that I consider morally wrong.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 21:42:05


At 9/26/12 09:24 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 06:47 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: This isn't even cheating though. Polyamorous relationships don't hurt anyone, and hurting someone is the only thing that I consider morally wrong.
Well it's something I don't like. It just tears down some basic priciples I addear to.

Homosexuality tears down basic principles other people care about.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 21:50:12


At 9/26/12 09:47 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 09:42 PM, Scarface wrote: Homosexuality tears down basic principles other people care about.
Are you really bringing that to the table? Really?

Yes, because it's the same issue. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

Personally, the entirety of all my relationship problems could be solved by me being in a polyamorous relationship, but I won't do it, because I personally don't agree with that. If other people want to do that, I won't think ill of them.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 21:56:30


At 9/26/12 09:54 PM, Confucianism wrote: You want to know what you've just done? You've just had a look at my dish and then decided to re make it but follow the same recipe I used and wrote.

And yet you see NO parallel whatsoever to your opinion on this, and other people's opinions on homosexuality.

Really? You don't see that?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 22:07:28


At 9/26/12 10:02 PM, Confucianism wrote: You obviously don't get what I've said do you.

Actually, I don't think you get what you've said. You said you would lose respect for people who didn't go about relationships in a way that thought was right, and I disagree with that. That's the same as someone respecting you less for being homosexual.

Anyway. I'm not going to stop them or try to convince them otherwise. I just don't like it. I don't think their inferior or some how genetically bad or sin worthy. Like a lot of people consider being homosexual to be. My ideas when it comes to dealing or what I think of it are not parallel to peoples oppinions of tha matter.

I'm pointing out the parallelism to let you know how it feels to be disrespected just because your idea of a loving relationship is different. Clearly, you didn't get it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-27 00:42:14


At 9/26/12 06:16 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 06:08 PM, Painbringer wrote: There is also the option of a polyamorous relationship, where you can have two or more spouses at the same time.
If you did I would lose all respect for you. Infact I would be surprised if I still liked you. I really cannot abide by these relationships.

In case you don't know there is a big difference between polyamory and polygamy.

And as for you losing all respect for me, and not wanting to be my friend no more just for suggesting it; I really don't care: It's your loss.

If unusual relationship practices make people happy, then why shouldn't they?

Besides, it's my personal opinion that marrying another man won't give you any more cool points with God, if you're religious that is.

INB4 heated discussion on religion.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 14:37:45


So I came out to everyone that I am bisexual. I don't think anyone believed me at first, or if they do at all, regardless, I went further and just admitted on my facebook, even though I only have like 30 friends, it was still uncomfortable to do.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 16:00:44


At 9/28/12 02:37 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: So I came out to everyone that I am bisexual. I don't think anyone believed me at first, or if they do at all, regardless, I went further and just admitted on my facebook, even though I only have like 30 friends, it was still uncomfortable to do.

Congrats on coming out, and welcome to the club!

There may be some people who don't believe you, but just ignore them.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 17:51:14


I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.

Even I originally came out as bi here on NG, although preferring men.

And there may be a grain of truth to me wanting to try women, but it just hasn't germinated, yet.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 18:11:36


At 9/28/12 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote: I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.

They're stereotyped as confused. I get the feeling that most people don't believe me, including my parents.
Supposedly biphobia exists in the gay community too but I haven't seen it firsthand.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 18:46:11


At 9/28/12 06:11 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/28/12 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote: I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.
They're stereotyped as confused. I get the feeling that most people don't believe me, including my parents.
Supposedly biphobia exists in the gay community too but I haven't seen it firsthand.

The only bisexuals I don't like are the guys who date and fuck other guys, yet call themselves straight... Then again, they may not even be into women at all.

Other than that, I find some bisexual men to be real interesting people, personality-wise.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 22:03:08


At 9/28/12 06:11 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/28/12 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote: I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.
They're stereotyped as confused. I get the feeling that most people don't believe me, including my parents.

I've only come out to close friends (I came out to my family as thinking I might be gay quite a few years ago, I think they've already forgotten and assume I'm straight), and they all seem to believe me.

Supposedly biphobia exists in the gay community too but I haven't seen it firsthand.

Same with me, but I have a feeling that the types of gays who would do that are the kind who would flaunt their sexuality around, and who I wouldn't want to be friends with anyway.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 22:31:21


At 9/28/12 10:03 PM, Scarface wrote: I have a feeling that the types of gays who would do that are the kind who would flaunt their sexuality around,

I fail to see what sexual openness has to to with biphobia, but I'm guessing a lot of gay men think that bi men are really gay and just won't admit it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 23:12:01


At 9/28/12 10:31 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/28/12 10:03 PM, Scarface wrote: I have a feeling that the types of gays who would do that are the kind who would flaunt their sexuality around,
I fail to see what sexual openness has to to with biphobia, but I'm guessing a lot of gay men think that bi men are really gay and just won't admit it.

I was going more for the hipsterish attitude of people who enjoy being the only one of their kind (not all flamboyant gays, of course).

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 15:43:12


At 9/28/12 11:12 PM, Scarface wrote: I was going more for the hipsterish attitude of people who enjoy being the only one of their kind (not all flamboyant gays, of course).

I fail to see how gays can think that they're the only one, unless they were sheltered from the outside world or something.

And if you mean they act like the world revolves around them, then I guess it is more of a generational thing, but for gays.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 22:05:58


At 9/29/12 03:43 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/28/12 11:12 PM, Scarface wrote: I was going more for the hipsterish attitude of people who enjoy being the only one of their kind (not all flamboyant gays, of course).
I fail to see how gays can think that they're the only one, unless they were sheltered from the outside world or something.

I often see a sort of "You can't be gay" attitude, almost like it's an exclusive clique. As if I just wanted to be popular.