00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

561,370 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 20:29:53

Any of you guys ever fall completely in love with another guy....but...hes straight?...it is the worst thing ever!....i keep thinking of him...hes so cute...and good with kids....but then again...you never know..he could be gay?!..i wish...lol...can anyone relate?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 20:43:55

At 7/14/10 08:29 PM, udk wrote: Any of you guys ever fall completely in love with another guy....but...hes straight?...it is the worst thing ever!....i keep thinking of him...hes so cute...and good with kids....but then again...you never know..he could be gay?!..i wish...lol...can anyone relate?

Yup. I have the same situation with one guy. His facebook profile page says that he's interested in girls, but he's never been with one (to my knowledge) so I'm wondering if he's just not good with girls, or if he's in the closet.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 20:58:14

yea it sucks.....i wish i could find a guy...in the same position as me...but..idk...i only like straight guys...and i dont know why....mabye..ill ask him....should i?.... But then again. I wont be able to go swimming with him if he says hes straight...and OMFG HE HAS THE HOTTIEST CHEST EVAR!...jst sayin...but thats where im torn...should i ask him...or just keep enjoying time with him...while he is clueless....at least then i can enjoy being with him...ugh..being gay realllly sucks....no offense to anyone else but its hard to find a guy...with the same interests as us. And when you do....everyone hates you for it, and you have to go to Canada to get married....=/ god i love him...i love him sooo much and i ddnt get his phone number last time i ran into him at the water park (LUCKY ME!)....now i have to wait for school and prey i have one of his classes...but i wont because im in all advanced classes...and he is in normal....good lord i hope he got his grades up.....=/...and what god would answer to a fag...me

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 21:11:44

At 7/14/10 08:58 PM, udk wrote: yea it sucks.....

I'm sorry, but please learn to fucking write. Capital letters, full stops, commas and paragraphing is your friend, not your worst foe.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 21:13:51

Ok, Sorry. I don't know why i do that. I'll stop, and thanks for not trollin on me. I know i would have. But do you have a response to the actual post?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 23:36:08

At 7/14/10 09:13 PM, udk wrote: Ok, Sorry. I don't know why i do that. I'll stop, and thanks for not trollin on me. I know i would have. But do you have a response to the actual post?

Well, to be honest, you didn't really say much. You only mumbled a lot about how he's straight and you love him and you wonder if you should ask him out. Based on what you've written though, and assuming he's confirmed to be straight, I'd say there's just no point of asking him out.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-14 23:56:39

Sorry for my level of clairification. I should practice that a bit more. I said i dont know if he is straight. And i think i know what im going to do. I'll just keep spending as much time as i can with him. Then i guess ill just ask him. I mean really. If he would hate me enough to defriend me. Then i guess i shouldent like him.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 02:14:08

Yeah, I have a bunch of straight guy chrushes too. II mean daaaaamn. There ought to be a law...

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 02:40:25

I am male. I hate dicks. I love pussies. Although I listen to nevershoutnever, crunk music, and I have very long hair that I flip to the side. Do I count as a gay guy?

Heres a picture of me:

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 12:09:14

At 7/15/10 02:40 AM, ididitforthelulz wrote: I am male. I hate dicks. I love pussies. Although I listen to nevershoutnever, crunk music, and I have very long hair that I flip to the side. Do I count as a gay guy?

Heres a picture of me:

Errrm....being gay means you like dick. And was the pic truly necessary?
And i am sorry but are you sterotyping?!

"I listen to neverShoutnever, crunk music, and i have very long hair that i flip to the side" .....?

Really...all gay men listen to .."Crunk Music"? and have very long hair?

SERIOUSLY!? Really?! Are U KIDDING ME!?
\\\\\\\UGH\\\\\\

So I just read an article on a gay guy with a straight friend from Europe. It was from the gay guys point of view. And it was so horrible. The straight friend hugged the gay friend. And kissed him, and told him he loved him. Then a while after their relationship had started he said he met a girl. OUCH! Ugh that must have been terrible! I absolutely hate it when i have a crush on a guy for a long time and he meets a girl. I always think...Im happy he isn't gay, so he would've have to deal with all of this shit. But im really sad because i like him. And it sucks. It reallly sucks. But im sure. Someday I'll meet a guy, who is gay, that i like.
Imagine how cool it would to be straight?! Omg there are so many girls in my school that even i think are cute! It would be so! MUCH! EASIER! Man, straight people have it so good! They have so many choices, and if they do find someone they love, they don't have to be ashamed of it or be afraid to tell someone. They can be proud and scream it from the top of a building.
Hey. To any straight people who are considering bashing another gay. Just think....Would you like it if you couldn't marry the girl of your dreams. That your parents would disown you for loving her. Or how would you like it if everyone is telling you "GO BURN IN HELL FAG!", or "GOD HATES YOU!" or something of the sort. And the worst is, we do nothing to hurt straight people. And letting us get married does not effect them at all! Its not like the government is forcing you to bow down to us! We just want to be free, just like you can be.
Anyone every think of another holocaust, but this time we are the target!? I think its going to happen again. I mean just think of it. Many....MANY! People hate us..many. And people in government are trying to make laws against our rights. The constitution is in fraction, and the government is split. There is a whole party of people who hate us. The president does not care for gay rights. I mean lets do some comparing.

1, The holocaust began with Jews losing minor rights, and laws being passed against their freedom
Today, gay marriage is banned in almost every state in the US and in almost every other country!
2, The holocaust had one leader who brought a group of hate against the jews.
Today, A WHOLE PARTY OF PEOPLE AGAINST GAYS HAS ALREADY FORMED!
3, During the holocaust MANY people fought for the Jews....America went to war with Nazi Germany so save them BECAUSE THEY KNEW IT WAS WRONG! (and other victims)
Today, Only Canada stands for us. And still many from Canada hate gays...IE Sarah Palin

I'm just worried because as they days go by things become worse and worse for homosexuals in America. Just look at the Westboro Baptist Church. They think God hates America for letting gays live in America, and that god is punishing America by letting soldiers at war die....They protested at the funeral my friend had for his uncle. They were holding up picket signs saying "Thank god for dead soldiers", and, "FAGS GO TO HELL", It got me so pissed. People today are messed up. Why is it so hard to accept new things. Why dont people learn from their mistakes. We have been through times like these over, and over! Examples...Slavery...Holocaust...The Salem Witch Trials....WAR...WAR...WAR....WAR! Why dont they get it! THINGS WILL CHANGE AND IF THEY DONT...THEN OUR CONSEQUENCE IS WAR! DEATH! AND POVERTY!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 14:42:17

At 7/15/10 12:09 PM, udk wrote: 1, The holocaust began with Jews losing minor rights, and laws being passed against their freedom
Today, gay marriage is banned in almost every state in the US and in almost every other country!
2, The holocaust had one leader who brought a group of hate against the jews.
Today, A WHOLE PARTY OF PEOPLE AGAINST GAYS HAS ALREADY FORMED!
3, During the holocaust MANY people fought for the Jews....America went to war with Nazi Germany so save them BECAUSE THEY KNEW IT WAS WRONG! (and other victims)
Today, Only Canada stands for us. And still many from Canada hate gays...IE Sarah Palin

Please don't make Nazi comparisons so lightly, and if you must make one, do your research first. Augh.

First of all. Gay rights have only increased over the past decades. Gay marriage hasn't been banned recently; it was first legalized in the 1980's, before that, the whole consept hasn't in fact existed. And it was until recently gay sex was illegal in several US states, until it was overruled in 2003 (Lawrence vs. Texas).

Second, as much as a dislike the GOP, it hasn't infact declared itself against homosexuality. The Texas chapter has, but that's just texas. Also, ever heard of the Log Cabin republicans? And while GOP is opposed to LGBT right in many sectors, it's only a part of their platform, and most of the party would rather just keep the status quo, though some might want to issue an amanment in the constitution defining marriage as between a man and a woman.

Third. Augh. Sarah Palin is from ALASKA. Alaska is a state of the United States. She ran for Vice President, you can't do that if you're not a US citizen. God.

And still on that. Canada is hardly the only gay friendly country. Gay marriage has been legalized in amny European countries and South Africa (though I wouldn't calll SA very gay friendly), and the process is under way in Argentina, Brazil and Nepal.

Also, you understanding of the second world war and the holocaust is very, very wrong. Hitler's pplan was not just to destroy the Jews (who didn't actually have that many friends at the time), but also take Lebensraum (space for the German people, compare/contrast the US idea of Manifest Destiny, just sayin') from the east, which consisted of annexing Austria, Checkoslovakia and Poland, and finally going to war with the Soviet Union. England and France declared war on Germany because Hitler attacked Poland. The US ended up in war against Germany because Germany declared war on the US due to their alliance with Japan.

The concentration camps were only discovered towards the end of the war. And have you know, Jews weren't the only targets,. 6 million of them died, but the total bodycount of the camps and repression round up around 10 to 11 million, including political dissidents (mostly Communists and Social Democrats), Homosexuals, prisoners of war, Romani and Jehovas Witnesses.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 14:49:34

Also, you mention WBC. They're like, universaly reviled. The most of the Christian Right in the US is also very patriottic, and doon't really like the WBC's anti-American attitude. And seriously, WBC has probably convinced more people into believing Christians are nuts, than into believing that America's acceptance of gay rights will doom the nation.

WBC grows in members only because the members (mostly people of Fred Phelps's extended family) have a lot of Children and brainwash them from the start. There have been a total of two or three converts over the past 20 years. Meanwhile, some kids have fled the church and spoken against it. seriously, it's a cult. Not a indicator of the social trends in the US.

Here, have some science.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 14:59:12

I totally agree. Sorry for noobing, by the end of that post i was just makin shit up to push my point...(not the best idea) And yes that is true. WBC only has around 100 members. All in family. HAHAHA! If more than 1000 people joined that church i would just move....move out of the country.

One question. How on this earth is it legal to protest at a funeral. Sure somewhere i believe there is a law where you cannot hold a protest within...200 yards or so of a funeral. I think it should be illegal to protest on the same property as a funeral, and at least 300 yards away from that property! That is just....wrong. Really messed up.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 15:04:55

Oh and you mentioned not only the jews were victim. I do know this. It is sad to think they are the only group generally known to be victims of the holocaust

Gays, Physically disabled, and as you mentioned political enemies of Hitler were also targeted.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 15:14:57

At 7/15/10 02:59 PM, udk wrote: One question. How on this earth is it legal to protest at a funeral.

First amandment. Also, it probably never really occured to anyone such thing might happen. Sure, there are laws that protect the funeral service, but protesting outside it is a bit trickier deal.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 22:52:42

At 7/14/10 04:27 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I agree that sexuality is one aspect that makes up who we are. And sometimes that can be seen as a major defining aspect, when really it shouldn't be.

what i hate is, when i tell someone/group that im bi. the first question is always "How many guys have you had sex with" like all of a sudden im a whore. its because thats interesting to them. im a virgin, but i can still know what i like!

Brawl Code: 5113-3763-1923. PM me for a fight

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-15 23:09:20

At 7/15/10 02:49 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
WBC grows in members only because the members (mostly people of Fred Phelps's extended family) have a lot of Children and brainwash them from the start.

and amoung all the members in total, there's like 4 different last names...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-16 11:57:31

At 7/15/10 10:52 PM, PortalGun wrote:
At 7/14/10 04:27 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I agree that sexuality is one aspect that makes up who we are. And sometimes that can be seen as a major defining aspect, when really it shouldn't be.
what i hate is, when i tell someone/group that im bi. the first question is always "How many guys have you had sex with" like all of a sudden im a whore. its because thats interesting to them. im a virgin, but i can still know what i like!

To be honest, I think it's a fair question. I don't think it's making the assumption you're a whore, but rather just asking how well you're connected with the "queer" side of you.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-16 12:09:24

At 7/16/10 11:57 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:

To be honest, I think it's a fair question. I don't think it's making the assumption you're a whore, but rather just asking how well you're connected with the "queer" side of you.

i dont think a couple idiots in math class are thinking that. they just want the juicy details

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-16 13:02:13

:( One of my best friends took me out to the mall yesterday with a few of her newish friends who I hadn't met previously. I was wearing some pink and black skinnies, and as soon as they saw me they said "Who is this faggot?" like I wasn't even there. They hadn't even talked to me, they just assumed I was gay because I was wearing some pink. After that, one of them just went on a little tirade about how "faggots are devilspawn and need to be killed". At that point I just snapped and went back at them, and it basically ended when my bff just walked away and I followed her. So now they all spammed my facebook inbox with "evil faggot" and shit like that. And this is why if I so jesus or god, I'd punch them in the nose and ass rape them til they bleed.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-16 13:20:34

At 7/16/10 01:02 PM, camobch0 wrote: After that, one of them just went on a little tirade about how "faggots are devilspawn and need to be killed". So now they all spammed my facebook inbox with "evil faggot" and shit like that.

I hate bullshit like that. They're calling you evil, just because you're gay, yet they act as if it's acceptable to break the "Love thy neighbor" rule once in a while to spew a hate speech here and there against someone you disagree with. They can't even PRETEND to call themselves righteous Christians who only does what the lord wants, if hate and bigotry follows them everywhere. God wouldn't want homosexuals to be killed or harassed. It's Jr. Popes like those fuckheads you met at the mall who need to receive a sever beating.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-16 16:03:57

At 7/16/10 12:09 PM, PortalGun wrote:
At 7/16/10 11:57 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:

i dont think a couple idiots in math class are thinking that. they just want the juicy details

Then let them have the juicy details, or the severe of them. It's nothing more than banter, like mild harassment some kids get when others find out they got laid.

Although I'm guessing there's going to be people who disagree with me that it's not homophobia, but rather just plain banter.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-17 10:33:59

At 7/16/10 06:37 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

Why is it that a person can know they are straight at pretty much any age and be completely inexperienced with the opposite sex but to be inexperienced with the same sex means you don't really know what you want?

because according to what people consider to be "normal" means boys like girls. and its much easier to call that the norm.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-17 10:42:59

Oh, and I'm finally dating the girl I know. There's a few strings attached and it may not last, but it's worth a try.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-17 11:34:28

At 7/17/10 10:42 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Oh, and I'm finally dating the girl I know. There's a few strings attached and it may not last, but it's worth a try.

Congrats! I too, have recently found myself in a relationship with a girl

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-17 13:13:14

At 7/17/10 11:34 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 7/17/10 10:42 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Oh, and I'm finally dating the girl I know. There's a few strings attached and it may not last, but it's worth a try.
Congrats! I too, have recently found myself in a relationship with a girl

Congrats for both of you! I hope I find someone soon. There's this bi girl that I like (she's openly bi) and I think she'd be okay with me if I told her that I was also bi. I'm thinking of asking her out once school starts again.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-17 17:16:54

Long time no see guys. Any good news while I was gone?

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-19 12:11:07

At 7/17/10 05:16 PM, Ossyx wrote: Long time no see guys. Any good news while I was gone?

HungarianSupermarket and Lost-Chances are both dating girls.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-20 20:12:59

At 7/19/10 12:11 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 7/17/10 05:16 PM, Ossyx wrote: Long time no see guys. Any good news while I was gone?
HungarianSupermarket and Lost-Chances are both dating girls.

And I'm kinda in an open relationship with a black guy a year younger than me/ (BTW I am actually a guy).

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-21 07:10:45

And I don't congratulate them at all out of jealousy!!!

BBS Signature