00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The KKK registration form

7,187 Views | 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 16:28:21

I was poking around on random orginzation's sites and I decided to see if the KKK are as bad as they were so many years ago. Looking around the site a little, it seemed they were just in a false state of holier-than-thou-patriotism.

But then I found this sick shit.

not quite 21st century eh?

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 16:33:55

It rapes my mind how the KKK claim to be Christian. Regardless of whether or not you believe in Christianity, we all know that Jesus taught racial equality.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 16:35:25

u have to PAY to kill opress black people...now that aint right

in ireland its free X3

At Least I Have Chinese Food

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 16:41:01

At 7/15/08 04:34 PM, Jezuz wrote: It's not like they're calling for the extermination of all non-whites, merely to get the whites back on top.

Whites back on top?? lol Since when were they on the bottom?

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 16:41:50

At 7/15/08 04:35 PM, lol-king wrote: u have to PAY to kill opress black people...now that aint right

in ireland its free X3

I hear some times its even a full-time paying job over there :P

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 16:44:31

Bunch of morons I'd say.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:36:16

Hitler strived for Christian beliefs in a radical way, was he holier than thou?

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:41:59

...Idiots.

I BREAK. I MAIM. I BURN. / Hentai /I'm the only one pretty boy on this BBS...BITCH./ The WORST flaming I've seen in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:43:44

At 7/15/08 06:41 PM, GoForthAndDie wrote: ...Idiots.

Amen to that

Well your reading the bottom of my post. Are you bored or what?

LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:44:56

Now thats just silly.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:47:48

sounds pretty Christian-like to me. Thats why I became a Wiccan.

Click below for my Bandcamp. I has music.

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:48:12

Well of course you have to pay. They have the intital cost of your hood and gown, plus the recurring cost of your attacks. Hey, violent extremist racists need to eat too.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 18:50:03

At 7/15/08 04:34 PM, Jezuz wrote: I don't get what's so bad about it. It's hardly bigoted. It's not like they're calling for the extermination of all non-whites, merely to get the whites back on top. I may not agree with it, but I don't see the harm or disgust you see in this.

Are you fucking serious? Hardly bigoted?? Well they may not admit to it, but they definitely DO exterminate non-whites and believe in it.

No harm or disgust? Really? It's fucking segregation. It's just wrong.

At 7/15/08 06:46 PM, Murad136 wrote: I mean, so many Christians are hobophobic

lol, hobophobic.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 19:12:56

I wonder if they'll have chips and dip at the Knight's party.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 19:46:13

At 7/15/08 07:07 PM, Jezuz wrote: I'm sorry but I thought we were talking about the form here, not the organization itself. I've seen equally as bad shit publicly from black pride websites. Oh but I'm sorry, they're the oppressed peoples so they can spout off unlike whites.

I think the form to become a member of the organization and the organization itself are linked. I don't believe any kind of racial segregation is right. I never said racist black groups are OK. They're not. Racist white groups and racist black groups are both contributing to oppression. It doesn't matter who thinks they belong on top - nobody does.

It's no worse than affirmative action. You're talking about making it so whites won't move into heavily black areas and blacks won't move into heavily white areas, because they won't be able to get jobs. It's just neo-segregation. At least the KKK goes with a more direct approach, even if they are just a bunch of stupid southern hicks who have nothing better to do.

It IS worse than affirmative action -- there's a difference between black people fighting for rights which were forcefully stripped from them and "a bunch of stupid southern hicks who have nothing better to do" than kill people. The KKK is a notoriously violent group. They DO kill people. Google it if you want to know what you're arguing here, but right now your position is just ignorant.

The point I was making was simply that I was surprised you would not be disgusted by a group whose basis is hatred and contributes to oppression.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 19:46:23

I really hope Jesus was black, oh god that would have been so fucking hilarious.

For my next trick, I will need a condom and a volunteer.

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 19:49:05

At 7/15/08 04:33 PM, Achilles2 wrote: It rapes my mind how the KKK claim to be Christian. Regardless of whether or not you believe in Christianity, we all know that Jesus taught racial equality.

You dont understand..thats what christianiy is...hating others for doing things or because of who they are...me on the otherhand, I believe in Raptorjesus and his roflcoptor of atheism, in the end we will be in his trippin world of the internet!

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 19:52:52

In a comparison, I wonder who would be less evil, the KKK or Stormfront. I've been to the Stormfront sight before (It was from the political forum on Newgrounds, and it was a broken link, so no, I don't support of endorse Stormfront). God damn I laughed my ass off, especially the women's forum, where they discuss homemaking.

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:05:05

At 7/15/08 07:46 PM, Atgod88 wrote: I really hope Jesus was black, oh god that would have been so fucking hilarious.

He actually was much darker than the image that we are familiar with. Jews during that time were somewhat dark (think Tiger Woods) with dark eyes and dark hair. There is no physical descriptions of Jesus in the bible except that he looked like everyone else.

At 7/15/08 07:53 PM, Jezuz wrote: Excuse me, but they have equal rights now. Affirmative action isn't "Getting what they was taken from them", it's getting more than what they deserve. Work forces should be skill based, not race based. I don't care how you boil it down.

Affirmative action isn't that extreme. All it says is if there are two people equally qualified for the job, one of them a minority and the company hires mostly white people, the tie is broken by giving the job to the minority.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:10:48

...they are all forgetting about how the base of the Christian religion is that everyone is equal, like you said.

Lulz.

9 out of 10 scientists agree that the 10th scientist is a complete ass hole. Go figure.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:20:27

How can a group that hangs people be Christian, whatever happen to "though shall not kill"?

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:24:47

I would love to make an epic fail for them. Get a black woman to sign up under a white alias, then after getting in good with all of them reveal that you are a black woman with a fat ass.

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:26:49

At 7/15/08 07:53 PM, Jezuz wrote: We were discussing the form. The subject was the form. Even the OP said the form sickened him.

I get that we're talking about the form. I get it. What YOU don't get is that the form and organization are related. They come hand in hand. It doesn't matter what the form says; it's a registration form to become a member of the KKK. Someone choosing to become a member of the KKK knows its history and becoming a member associates you with it.

Excuse me, but they have equal rights now.

Really? You're telling me that racism isn't still an issue? It would be nice, but that's a pretty ignorant statement to make.

Affirmative action isn't "Getting what they was taken from them", it's getting more than what they deserve.

No, it's defending the rights which they've been given back in theory, not in practice, and protecting themselves against further oppression.

I never said I supported the KKK, I even denounced them (twice) in this thread, so I have no idea what you're going on about. I didn't even say they don't kill people, I'm just saying this thread is about the form, not the organization. The form doesn't sicken me, the organization is a disgrace to whites.

You say you've denounced them twice in this thread:

"I may not agree with it, but I don't see the harm or disgust you see in this."
or
" ... even if they are just a bunch of stupid southern hicks who have nothing better to do."

Maybe I misunderstood your anti white supremacist stance when you said "At least the KKK goes with a more direct approach."

Typical that you'd end with a pointless insult because I disagree with you too. Tolerance is a wonderful thing.

What can I say? I'm allergic to ignorance. And racism. It's not a pointless insult, it's an honest suggestion; this is a sensitive topic and you should know what you're saying.

I'm not disgusted by the form. That's what I've said all along, I have no idea where you get that idea.

I realize that you're not disgusted by the form, and that's the problem.

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:30:07

White power!

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:33:54

lmfao

The KKK registration form

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:38:08

We're still the majority! w00t!

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:51:41

I understand I will be expected to be honest, ethical, sacrificing, dedicated, disciplined, and loyal.

Well, gotta have some good qualities, don't they?

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:54:23

Mad HTML skillz

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.

-Ambrose Bierce

"This sig, is fucking cool."

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 20:58:29

yeah everything sounds good when you look at it from the psychos perspective

"Your job is not do die for your country, your job is to see to it that the other son of a bitch dies for HIS country" -General George S. Patton

BBS Signature

Response to The KKK registration form 2008-07-15 21:00:01

Welcome to the internet.