00:00
00:00

Best day of my life 'tldr' warning

2,230 Views | 29 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wrote this last month, a few days after it happened, and posted it on another site i belond to. Now, I've decided to share my story with you guys at newgrounds too. It's long as fuck, so i'm not going to post it all at once. This truly was the best day of my life, it changed the way i view alot of things, read it see what you think of my experience.

June 22nd, 2008 was a beautiful, bright and sunny day. I love waking up early, just so i can get to drink a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette on the back porch whileit's still nice and cool outside. listened to the birds chirp, and the water dripping down the layered fountain out in the back yard. Being my first day off for the past few days, i felt very peaceful and quite at ease knowing i had nothing to do all day but enjoy myself. Surely, a wonderful day was ahead, but what was i going to do?

Back inside, flipping through channels on the television, i got bored really quickly. I turned the television off and tossed the remote aside. Fuck the tele, if you ask me, watching t.v. is one of the most depressing activities out there. Next i tried playing some computer games online, but verizon decided that it just wasn't a good time. Eventually I realized how bored i was, so i went to my dresser to pull out my stash. It's a really nice wooden box, with a wonderful carving of buddha sitting under a tree on the front.

I opened it up, but only to find that my weed jar, as well as my pill bottle, were both.. empty..

So, have i ruled everything out?

Television blows asshole, verizon as well.. i have no weed, no pills..
and you can't call any friends with a broken cell phone and a horrible memory that forbids you to memorize their numbers!

before setting down my bu box (drug stash nick name) however, i remembered that i had three hits of acid tucked away in the hidden compartment.

&quote "Oh, Yes"

The acid had been there for about three months now, i had only bought them because i knew they were very very strong, so i jumped on the opportunity, knowing i'd be happy i did one day.

and my friends, June 22nd was that day.

So how many do i take? I'm 17, male, weigh around 135 lbs.. and have never tripped acid before.. When i bought them, everyone was telling me to only take half or one at the most unless you're really trying to trip balls. Well, that's exactly what i was looking to do; trip balls. Besides, what kind of pussy takes a half hit of acid? I've done shrooms and salvia before, and even peyote. I had a feeling i could handle way more than such a miniscule amount.

So, at roughly 10:45 a.m. i dropped three hits of acid. There was no taste at all, which i admit was a little scary but at the same time good; as any slight taste in acid indicates an impurity. I kept thinking to myself i had probably just taken three hits of nearly pure LSD for my first trip.

I went to get a glass of ice water and came back to my room and began listening to sound tribe sector 9. After about ten minutes, things started to get pretty fucking weird. The air itself began to become distorted, i could see how the movement in each and every molecule in the air was being effected by my ceiling fan. Getting a closer look at the fan, i could see each blade quite clearly despite
the high speed the fan was moving at.

Sinking back into my bean bag chair, i looked up at my tie dye led zeppelin tapestry. It's the picture with icarus holding his hands up to the sun. The feathers on his wings were swaying gently, and the explosive tie dye circles were rotating clockwise.

I sat in that bean bag chair for a good while, you'd most likely find me pathetic if i stated exactly how long, but for a while i thought i was never coming back to the world i was in that morning. For sure, i was never getting off that bean bag chair and never returning to this reality, ever.

but i did.

Eventually, i forced myself to stand up. Everything around me was different, even though i was in the house i've lived in all my life. Still tripping balls, i decided to ride my bike to my friend's house, about a mile away. It's a safe passage, no major roads just a few neighborhood streets and a path through the woods. Should be no problem.

if at least five people post, i'll post more

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 00:56:37

At 7/15/08 12:53 AM, Seasons wrote: if you ask me, watching t.v. is one of the most depressing activities out there.

Next to drugs and drinkin right?

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:00:47

Please post more... :(

I count as 5 people by the way.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:03:32

Just put it in your userpage or something.

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:03:46

At 7/15/08 12:53 AM, Seasons wrote: Well, that's exactly what i was looking to do; trip balls.

blank post.

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:04:14

Your stories are really well written, it's a shame that they make you look like a retard though.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:06:12

Do tell, please

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:11:19

tel moar pl0x!

so far, it seems interesting.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 01:47:41

At 7/15/08 01:04 AM, Zack wrote: Your stories are really well written, it's a shame that they make you look like a retard though.

i don't aim for a well written story to impress you as much as to give you a better sense of how i was feeling. all of the stories i put on the bbs are true, so it's a little bit easier to be more descriptive

Thirty minutes was how long it took for me to open the shed and get my bike out, but i was finally all set to head out. The first few moments felt weird, pedaling wasn't difficult, but i felt as if i was learning to ride a bike for the first time. I could feel the wind like never before, and all the
environmental sounds were extremely intense. The tree branches, leaves, and even the trunks were all swaying to the rythym of my pedaling.

After glancing at the sky, i immediatly stopped for what was probably twenty minute to behold a beauty so divine i could not possibly describe it to you..

back on the road, i was no longer in the streets of my neighborhood but heading down a dirt path
towards the woods that connect to my friend's neighborhood. Looking down as I was moving forward on the bike, the scattered rocks left multicolored trails, decorating the plain brown dirt with a rather pleasant appeal.

I came to the end of the dirt path, and looked into the woods. A very very strong feeling came over me that made me absolutely not want to enter the woods. I was positive that if i continued forward, i would die.

I set my bike down and popped a squat outside the entrance to spark up a stoag. My green plastic lighter felt as if it were made of a putty that had hardened just recently. I fucked up lighting my cigarette, having the wrong end in my mouth i had lit the side with the filter on fire. After realizing my mistake, i tossed it and sparked up another stoag, correctly. I became very interested in the flame of the lighter, and got to the point where if i didn't shove it into my pocket i probably would've tried touching or even tasting it.

The cigarette felt relaxing, very relaxing, actually. The smoke seemed to linger in front of my eyes longer than usual, as if it was waiting for me to inhale it again.

At this point i began to feel the most intense feeling of happiness i've ever felt. It was impossible for me to stop smiling, and i even began giggling and laughing to myself for no reason. I look at the path that lead into the woods and viewed it entirely different than i had a moment ago. I became so anxious to enter and continue to my friend's house, i had completely forgotten about the bike i was just riding, and walked forward, into the woods.

The trees had very thick branches, full of leaves that blocked out the sun. For a while i was thinking that it had turned night time, but then remembered i was an intoxicated mother fucker and my watch said it was only 2 in the afternoon.

Walking down the path, i paid most of my attention to all the natural sounds around me. I felt like
every bird's chirp was directed towards me, and that every movement made by tree branches were
friendly waves. All the colors of the ground, trees, leaves, bugs, plants and tiny bits of sky and sunshine were all melted into one massive painting.. i felt like i was walking, but not advancing to any place other than my current position.

Upon exiting the forest, i fell to my knees instantly when i saw green and lucious the patch of grass i was standing in looked. I smelled it, i touched it, and it did the same for me. I reminded myself i was on a very strong drug and probably looked quite odd touching the grass in such a fashion out in public.. so i got up, and moved on.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 10:23:01

I enjoy reading people's trips. Any more?

What you were feeling was the transporters in your mind releasing dopamine I think.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 10:43:24

moar please

Hi.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 10:46:45

At 7/15/08 10:23 AM, 0peth wrote: I enjoy reading people's trips. Any more?

What you were feeling was the transporters in your mind releasing dopamine I think.

I just did some research, you're right. And yes there's a little bit more, it ends when i go to sleep that night..

Turning the street corner i saw my friend's house. He's a cool kid. All i could think about before i got there was how good of a friend he was and how funny his jokes are, i even planned to tell him how greatly i appreciated him as a friend once i arrived. Walking up his driveway however, i felt a little nervous, as if i was going to somebody's house that i hardly knew..

knock, knock
the door opened

My friend answered the door, his eyes were larger than everything else on his face, and were bugging outwards. His nose was wiggling constantly as if it were a nest full of bustling insects, and his long hair made no movements, as if it consisted of metal strands.

Not recognizing him, i introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Wes. Is Chris here?"

He let out (was sound like to me) a deep, demonic laugh, and jokingly called me an idiot and told me to come inside.

When i entered the house, i asked again where Chris was, and kept saying "You're lucky"

So ten or so minutes of pure bullshit pass by, but eventually we had both establish that I was tripping
very hard on acid. After he had convinced me he was in fact Chris, i told him "Well good, I'm glad Chris is the lucky one" Chris later told me i was calling him lucky because he was the first person i saw during my trip.

All this took place downstairs, which isn't where we usually are when chilling at Chris's house. So we made our way to the back porch, after Chris explained to me two girls were outside. Upon entering the back deck, i gracefully tripped up and stumbled a bit. Both girls were looking at me, i recognized both but was only friends with one. I introduced myself to the other and gave a hello to my friend, and had a seat.

Chris hadn't come out to the back porch yet, and i was beginning to feel awkward.

Do i tell them how hard i'm tripping? Should i tell the brown haired girl that her blue shit is moving, and attempting to constrict her entire body until she can longer breath?

Nah, they'd think i was weird. Idle chatter came instead, but it wasn't boring, fake idle chatter..
Ya' know? The kind that a person has with a cashieer about how their day is going, when neither of them really give a fuck about each other?

I was very speaking fluently, feeling very very relaxed and euphoric. This is not typical of me, as even when doing my favorite drug, marijuana, i'm never this talkaltive and/or interactive. Chris then yells for us to go inside, as more people had arrived.

I wanted to leave immediatly after going inside, there was alot of people, and too much noise. I didn't go about saying bye and leaving like a normal person would, however, my trippin' ass thought it was be a great idea if i asked my girl friend (friend that's a girl) that was out on the porch to follow me to another room. She agreed, and followed me into my friend's guestroom. I had came over wearing sandals, and at this point was barefoot. My shoes were probably back with the bike.. The room's carpet felt amazing on my feet. The entire time i was in that room, i was thinking about how wonderfully soft and fuzzy the shag carpeting felt on my toes..

We both sat on the futon and started talking about typical, petty topics. Then i got up and said;

&quote "We should make out"

Now, normally, i wouldn't find this pick up line to be a good one, but i guess when you're on three doses of acid.... well... you're on three doses of acid.

but listen; this chick grabbed my shoulders immediatly,
(which actually really frightened me i wanted to run for a second)
and pulled me down on the futon and started making out with me! no fucking shit! Normally, i'm not the greatest at getting women. Some are attracted to me, but i'm either to carefree to pay them attention or too stoned to care. This girl i've known for three years, and have had talked to intimately before, but had never really made a move on her. Apparently acid was what i needed.

After making out for a while, we eventually moved on to more less extreme sexual activities. It was more fun that the time i had rode my first roller coaster. (That day was a a blast) If you've ever done any psychoactive drug, you would know that it increases your sensitivity to touch. Acid is alot stronger than weed, though, this shit felt amazing.

Fast forwarding a bit, thirty minutes later i was downstairs feeling very nauseous, and left the house without saying anything. I grabbed a pair of my friends shoes and waterbottle from his fridge for on the road. Another thirty minutes passes by, and i've made about fifteen turns on roads i don't really know all that well.

I was lost in my friend's neighborhood..

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 11:12:27

:( that cant be the end, unless of course you fell asleep in your friends neighborhood...

Acid Trip|Kid Deletes Win32 folder Credit to Muffdiver for the sig

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 11:44:51

I'm totally bookmarking this, your story is very well written.

And it is all true, Yes?

I need Monet, to buy DeGas to make my Van Gogh. I tried to Hale a cab but my Whistler didn't Turner 'round.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 12:02:43

Yeah keep writing, even though I don't support taking acid or artificial drugs, I smoke weed all the time and did mushrooms downtown montreal at 5 am in the morning with some friends so I kind of know what your talking too.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 12:20:04

Wow, this is like a teenage version of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Please write more this is amazing.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 12:29:29

very nice story. reminds me of when i read my freinds trip journal.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 12:37:16

I need more of this drug trip! I'm so into it that I feel like I'm tripping!

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 13:41:00

Is there more to the story?

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 14:22:08

I don't know how long i had been walking, but eventually i started to feel a very serious panic come over me. "You're tripping. You're tripping." I kept telling myself. I wanted to be convinced that i was merely on acid and would feel completely normal eventually. Then, i started hearing my parents.

This was the worst part of the trip. While telling myself in my head i was only tripping, i had the idea that other people would be ashamed to see me aimlessly walking around lost, tripping balls. Of course the first people that popped in my head were good ol' mom and dad. Then that idea turned into a real thing, just as real as me and you. I never saw them, but didn't need to, i could hear them just fine.. and they were upset.

Now a car pulls up to me from behind, with the passenger side's window rolled down. Something hits my body.. a projectile.. then i hear someone call my name.

I turned to see my friend Chris driving his car, which was full of other friends of mine. They asked what the fuck i was doing, walking around. Then either me or chris told them that i had decided to take my three hits of acid all at once today. All my good friends thought it was hilarious, i must've looked really fucked up. I remember staring at my reflection on the car door, and seeing it dance although i was indeed not dancing. It bothered me, not because it was doing things that i was not, but because it seemed to be doing so in spite of me, as if it was mocking me. Everything around me knew it could fuck with my head and it was doing so quite well.

Fuck.
I got in the car.

"Where are we going?!" I asked after a few moments in the car. The music was loud, and not relaxing in the least sense. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was a van halen cd.. I was in the middle in the back seat, with a friend on each side, one of which being the girl i had just hooked up with and the other being some guy friend.

No one answered my question, i didn't know where we were going the entire car ride. They probably did answer, but everything was spinning so fast i just didn't catch it. Looking outside would make me feel very sick and i am unable to properly describe the distortions i saw in the motions of passing cars, houses, and trees that were outside.

Eventually we parked, and started walking to Wal Mart. The girl i had hooked up with earlier was holding my hand, talking my ear off. I wasn't listening, however, instead i was looking around, as if this was the first time i had ever been to any Wal Mart parking lot, or as if i was just from another period of time entirely. Inside the store, i was being bothered that i was walking past people without giving them a hello, at the very least.

I sucked it up, reminding myself of the state i was in, and continued walking with my friends. Me and her were holding hands again. Our eyes made contact, and i started feeling very euphoric inside. It's pretty amazing what kind of feeling you can get just by looking at somebody. I tried to think of something really good to say to her, but then couldn't even figure out was 'something good to say' is, so gave up.

Arriving at the check out line, our friend was handing the money to the cashieer when Chris asks me;

"Dude, why are you wearing one shoe of mine and one shoe of my brother's?"
"I'm on acid and loving it man"
The cashieer definitely heard me..
Awkward silence

I was wearing a black high top converse on my left foot, and a one of those checkered vans with no laces on the right foot.

Once we had gottten in the car i took the shoes off, and continued my day barefoot. We all went back to my house for some food and stayed there for most of the day. Eventually the visuals wore off and all i could feel was euphoria. Then i began to sober up a bit as well, and was a little more.. down to earth. We watched a really good movie with Will Smith in it, listened to music, then everyone left.

That's it. It was the greatest day i have experienced in life.. so far.

I did have to pay Chris some money for losing the bike he had left in my shed. oh, and i never found my sandals.. but me and that girl have been dating ever since that day, and that's going pretty well..

fin

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 14:29:38

Omg, best story on NG....

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 15:43:08

At 7/15/08 02:29 PM, Superguitar wrote: Omg, best story on NG....

Wow, You must've really liked it if you put it in your sig..

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 15:46:10

That's cool. I've never been high so I can't relate.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 15:49:08

DUDE.

Right behind you

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 15:58:28

Good story, good story.

I BREAK. I MAIM. I BURN. / Hentai /I'm the only one pretty boy on this BBS...BITCH./ The WORST flaming I've seen in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 17:17:27

At 7/15/08 03:58 PM, GoForthAndDie wrote: Good story, good story.

thanks

At 7/15/08 03:49 PM, Peacekid wrote: DUDE.

lolpeacekid

At 7/15/08 03:46 PM, TacoFreak wrote: That's cool. I've never been high so I can't relate.

one day, most likely.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 17:20:13

Syntactically unimpressive.

The subject matter was decent, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 17:21:29

Walls Of text

They Hurt!

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-15 17:38:13

Ow.
My head.

Response to Best day of my life 'tldr' warning 2008-07-16 10:40:52

At 7/15/08 05:20 PM, Bolo wrote: Syntactically unimpressive.

The subject matter was decent, though.

well good thing i didn't write this for a grammar class, then.

At 7/15/08 05:38 PM, KingKombat wrote: Ow.
My head.

yeah that's what i said

At 7/15/08 05:21 PM, igott wrote: Walls Of text
They Hurt!

You can't be serious? I thought i did a legit job of paragraphing

BBS Signature