Be a Supporter!

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

  • 1,000,754 Views
  • 5,497 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Danni293
Danni293
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 13:43:00 Reply

At 6/23/10 01:35 PM, Smorsh wrote:
At 6/23/10 01:24 PM, Danni293 wrote: Oh boy, a proboard... that's not original... I only have two of em... I'm not joining for the sould purpose of that little mistake underneath the Gmod general....
It's so it doesn't get in the way. Also, I used proboards because the forums are quick and easy to make, and it's the only ones I know.

Well, you made a proboard for gmod screenshots where g-porn is allowed I made one where it isn't it's up to the community to decide one or the other or both.... http://gmodscreenshots.proboards.com/ind ex.cgi

commandab
commandab
  • Member since: May. 11, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 13:55:07 Reply

At 7/13/08 04:02 AM, link-011 wrote: Group orgy?

epic fail

Danni293
Danni293
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 14:05:06 Reply

At 6/23/10 01:55 PM, commandab wrote:
At 7/13/08 04:02 AM, link-011 wrote: Group orgy?
epic fail

For brining something up from a LONG LONG TIME AGO you fail!

Dema-The-Hedgehog
Dema-The-Hedgehog
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 14:20:50 Reply

At 6/23/10 12:12 PM, killer0ed wrote: Damn, I come here to post a Personal skin and I see all this.
Jesus Christ people, lighten up. Too much Harassment and overall Shittiness of the last few pages' people and images is killing/has killed this thread. I think we should drink a few beers forget that this huge fight has happened.
But, I'd like to ask, is the thread too dead to post my personal skin? :3

What!!?

NO.

NO.

NO. Unless you're "Letsgroove" then that is NOT your fucking personal skin!!

I personally know Letsgroove and I will not sit by and watch someone steal his fucking skin.

Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 14:27:04 Reply

At 6/23/10 01:43 PM, Danni293 wrote: Well, you made a proboard for gmod screenshots where g-porn is allowed I made one where it isn't it's up to the community to decide one or the other or both.... http://gmodscreenshots.proboards.com/ind ex.cgi

Quit being an asshole. No one is forcing you to go into that board, let alone post in it.


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
Gentleman
Gentleman
  • Member since: May. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 14:27:13 Reply

At 6/23/10 02:20 PM, Dema-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:12 PM, killer0ed wrote: Damn, I come here to post a Personal skin and I see all this.
Jesus Christ people, lighten up. Too much Harassment and overall Shittiness of the last few pages' people and images is killing/has killed this thread. I think we should drink a few beers forget that this huge fight has happened.
But, I'd like to ask, is the thread too dead to post my personal skin? :3
What!!?

NO.

NO.

NO. Unless you're "Letsgroove" then that is NOT your fucking personal skin!!

I personally know Letsgroove and I will not sit by and watch someone steal his fucking skin.

HEY, Hey, calm down, It's not Like I'm releasing it for people to download "Hense the name "Personal"
I changed the facemap, +4-5 hours of Photoshop
And I'm going to Add more stuff to the outfit for my own little pimp character, also currently making an NPC out of it.
So, not stealing... Technically, but I made it for me :3 You couldn't say YOU never found someones skin and changed it up to fit you, could you?


BBS Signature
Dema-The-Hedgehog
Dema-The-Hedgehog
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 14:33:51 Reply

At 6/23/10 02:27 PM, killer0ed wrote:
At 6/23/10 02:20 PM, Dema-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 6/23/10 12:12 PM, killer0ed wrote: Damn, I come here to post a Personal skin and I see all this.
Jesus Christ people, lighten up. Too much Harassment and overall Shittiness of the last few pages' people and images is killing/has killed this thread. I think we should drink a few beers forget that this huge fight has happened.
But, I'd like to ask, is the thread too dead to post my personal skin? :3
What!!?

NO.

NO.

NO. Unless you're "Letsgroove" then that is NOT your fucking personal skin!!

I personally know Letsgroove and I will not sit by and watch someone steal his fucking skin.
HEY, Hey, calm down, It's not Like I'm releasing it for people to download "Hense the name "Personal"
I changed the facemap, +4-5 hours of Photoshop
And I'm going to Add more stuff to the outfit for my own little pimp character, also currently making an NPC out of it.
So, not stealing... Technically, but I made it for me :3 You couldn't say YOU never found someones skin and changed it up to fit you, could you?

Actually, I can.

All my skins are fucking custom made headhacks.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=vi ew&id=101865

This is my personal skin.

Gentleman
Gentleman
  • Member since: May. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 14:41:30 Reply

At 6/23/10 02:33 PM, Dema-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 6/23/10 02:27 PM, killer0ed wrote:
Actually, I can.

All my skins are fucking custom made headhacks.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=vi ew&id=101865

This is my personal skin.

Ok, well then, Let me rephrase my above post.
"But, I'd like to ask, is the thread too dead to post This skin I have altered from another person's skin to look like me? :3"
There, you happy?


BBS Signature
Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 16:06:12 Reply

what is with all the hate in here?

chill, guys


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
Danni293
Danni293
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 18:51:04 Reply

At 6/23/10 02:27 PM, Smorsh wrote:
At 6/23/10 01:43 PM, Danni293 wrote: Well, you made a proboard for gmod screenshots where g-porn is allowed I made one where it isn't it's up to the community to decide one or the other or both.... http://gmodscreenshots.proboards.com/ind ex.cgi
Quit being an asshole. No one is forcing you to go into that board, let alone post in it.

I'm not being an ass, I am simply stating that you made a site where g-porn is allowed, I made one where it isn't, simple as that...

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 19:03:30 Reply

At 6/22/10 09:49 AM, Killerhammer wrote:
Without the regs we are leaving it up to guys like lordboy. Unless someone can fill EB and Dema's place, (Not so sure about Dema) no one except MM will be able to keep it alive, and I'm not even sure he is still making pictures.

...and believe me I am still alive.
I making pictures and I'm still alive.
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.
While you're crying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I'll be still alive.
Still alive...still alive...

Picture: Damnit, Tibbles is in the water tank again!

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 19:06:39 Reply

I experimented with the NPC scene tool, and I made this as a result.

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

kanew2000
kanew2000
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 19:32:43 Reply

At 6/23/10 07:06 PM, majormario wrote: I experimented with the NPC scene tool, and I made this as a result.

Looks great!

Killerhammer
Killerhammer
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 20:15:11 Reply

At 6/23/10 07:06 PM, majormario wrote: I experimented with the NPC scene tool, and I made this as a result.

Well it's nice to know at least one of the regs is still posting pictures.


i'mma go eat me a big ol' fuckin' bagel
(Derpy Hooves sig courtesy of brony ryan)

BBS Signature
majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 23:03:55 Reply

At 6/23/10 08:15 PM, Killerhammer wrote:
Well it's nice to know at least one of the regs is still posting pictures.

Yuppers. I hang around alot on an RP server most of the time. I play HL2RP, it's serious roleplay, so occasionaly I run into the local idiots, like this one here.
This guy sets his name and physical description to something really ubsurd. :D

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

Robotchk12
Robotchk12
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-23 23:27:54 Reply

Those look great.
I'm really sorry that I don't post more pictures, but I have my reasons.
1. I have a laptop, and if I want something to look nice I have to spend 5 minutes changing graphics settings and risk crashing the game.
2. GMod takes FOREVER to boot, which turns me off
3. I don't have good ideas, and would rather not spam crap.


Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg
It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature
nintendofreak11
nintendofreak11
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-25 21:48:47 Reply

Here you go

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!


Excuse me while i rage quit

Kunera
Kunera
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-26 05:22:02 Reply

Looks like it's just you and me left!

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!


Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

rubberducky7
rubberducky7
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-26 12:42:28 Reply

What would have happened if you assumed the position

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!


Society sucks, humanity sucks, life is pointless, accomplishments mean nothing in the long run, but being depressed about it wont change that!

BBS Signature
rubberducky7
rubberducky7
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-26 12:43:30 Reply

TF2: Now with boss fights!

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!


Society sucks, humanity sucks, life is pointless, accomplishments mean nothing in the long run, but being depressed about it wont change that!

BBS Signature
majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 13:15:49 Reply

Good news everyone! My internet went down for a few days!
Why is this good news? I made a bunch of pictures during that time, plus I also made my first Gmod movie! I'll post the link when I have time.

(Soldier) I will not let you turn my battlefield into a campground!
(Sniper) Ah piss...

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 16:13:07 Reply

Alright ya'll, I made my first real Gmod video. Hope you like it!
~Heavy is Big Ugly Girl~

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 19:05:53 Reply

I won't let this thread die goddamnit!

What happens when Nick gets his piggyback ride. (Wait...this isn't a piggyback ride...he's sitting on his shoulders...damn...)

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

Kunera
Kunera
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 19:20:59 Reply

At 6/28/10 07:05 PM, majormario wrote: I won't let this thread die goddamnit!

What happens when Nick gets his piggyback ride. (Wait...this isn't a piggyback ride...he's sitting on his shoulders...damn...)

The look on Nick's face is priceless.


Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

majormario
majormario
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 21:14:23 Reply

At 6/28/10 07:20 PM, Kunera wrote: The look on Nick's face is priceless.

Just wait until you see his "Deep in debt" face.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 21:18:24 Reply

At 6/28/10 09:14 PM, majormario wrote:
At 6/28/10 07:20 PM, Kunera wrote: The look on Nick's face is priceless.
Just wait until you see his "Deep in debt" face.

Do tell...


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID

BBS Signature
Robotchk12
Robotchk12
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 21:46:58 Reply

AA didn't work too well. And low quality GIF.

DEEP V'S!!!!!!

And High Quality PNG. (God I hope that works.)

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!


Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg
It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature
Robotchk12
Robotchk12
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 21:48:46 Reply

AAAAAAAAAAAuuuuuAAAAAaAAAggghhh.


Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg
It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature
Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 22:20:06 Reply

You mean, Eli Vance? The one who jumped 4 homeless people on his hoverboard?

Cookie if you know the ref.

Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature
Alphabetetical
Alphabetetical
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2010-06-28 22:21:16 Reply

At 6/28/10 10:20 PM, Alphabetetical wrote: You mean, Eli Vance? The one who jumped 4 homeless people on his hoverboard?

Cookie if you know the ref.

I'm a god awful idiot for forgetting the picture!

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!


Lolthread
Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature