00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Man beats dog to death with brick

25,832 Views | 276 Replies

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:45:51

At 7/13/08 07:40 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/13/08 07:33 PM, Orange-Jews wrote:
At 7/13/08 07:32 PM, NecroFi wrote: His name is Yusuf Abdul Hamza and he is another reason we should nuke Iran.
thats the spirit!

Kill a dog, and we'll nuke thousands of people who had nothing to do with it!

fucking Genius.
They treat women worse than that dog. Its a disgusting and failed culture of evil and it needs to be purged.

im not one to say this, but you are Completely brainwashed. The culture in Iran isnt just islam (which many Persians dont even believe in), you're just completely ignorant and brainwashed.

oh well.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:46:12

At 7/12/08 11:44 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao i really dont understand why everyone makes a big deal of animal abuse. everyone knows animals cant feel pain!

they can feel pain anything with skin feels pain!

also, that dog was annoying as shit, i would have killed it to make it shut the fuck up.

it was saying "HELP ME""HELP ME"

also, also why has no one mention nedm or w/e yet. that vids more fucked up than this. cat getting set on fire > dog getting beat with bricks. and theres those vids where that chick with high heels steps on those kittens and puppies

Dog getting beaten with bricks hurts the dog alot,cat getting set on fire BAD!,Chicks stepping on puppies and kittens Just Wow

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I EAT PEANUTS!

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:47:16

At 7/13/08 07:40 PM, NecroFi wrote: They treat women worse than that dog. Its a disgusting and failed culture of evil and it needs to be purged.

And here's a little something extra... Islam: Rich in Cultural Herritage.

http://theync.com/media.php?name=3660-ba rebaric-whipping-of-a-young-boy-in-iran

This boy gets tied up and beaten viciously for writing in mud on their mudhut walls.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:51:55

At 7/13/08 07:47 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/13/08 07:40 PM, NecroFi wrote: They treat women worse than that dog. Its a disgusting and failed culture of evil and it needs to be purged.
And here's a little something extra... Islam: Rich in Cultural Herritage.

http://theync.com/media.php?name=3660-ba rebaric-whipping-of-a-young-boy-in-iran

This boy gets tied up and beaten viciously for writing in mud on their mudhut walls.

I can find incidents of parents torturing their kids in America... does that represent all Americans/Christians? no? well isnt that weird... you silly child.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:53:51

At 7/13/08 07:51 PM, Orange-Jews wrote: I can find incidents of parents torturing their kids in America... does that represent all Americans/Christians? no? well isnt that weird... you silly child.

I can find one or two as well. Not the whole fucking country. We need to just nuke everything in the middle east outside Israel.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:54:37

At 7/13/08 06:03 PM, superblop1 wrote: anybody know who this shit head is? i want to beat him upside the head with a brick. i am serious if you find him tell me.

Ok there cowboy.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:56:10

I will have nightmares, and hopefully, that guy will get his punishment in my dreams as well.

want to guess what the punishment is?

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:57:23

At 7/13/08 07:53 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/13/08 07:51 PM, Orange-Jews wrote: I can find incidents of parents torturing their kids in America... does that represent all Americans/Christians? no? well isnt that weird... you silly child.
I can find one or two as well. Not the whole fucking country. We need to just nuke everything in the middle east outside Israel.

it isnt the whole fucking country you moron. Try the government and police that enforce the islamic laws upon the civilians. Why dont you focus on them, and not the country as a whole.. who for the majority ISN'T islamic. Look up shit about Persians/Iran, you have no damn clue what you're talking about.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 19:57:53

At 7/13/08 07:56 PM, The-Laugher-Of-Lor wrote: I will have nightmares, and hopefully, that guy will get his punishment in my dreams as well.
want to guess what the punishment is?

A burning hot metal pipe anal rape?

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 20:00:51

This also reminds me of that other video of a chinese lady crushing a kitten's head with her stilleto heels.

remember? That was awful.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 20:03:04

If you can't love animals, how can you love humans? I didn't even watch the video, but unless the dog attacked his family, what's the point of killing it? If it was starving, he could've helped it. You wouldn't kill a starving man with a brick, right? You'd get help for him. I mean, if the dog was definetly dying, ending it's life to prevent suffering.. I could sympathize with that.

I'm gonna watch the video. If it's just some guy randomly attacking a dog that's starving or immobile and NOT on it's way out, that's not right. Whether or not the dog is adorable, I try not to kill bugs, let alone smaller mammals.

The guy might've taped it so everyone could see what he did. Maybe he WAS mentally unstable and would've hurt the man filming, who knows? Maybe the animal did something like attack the man's child, but even if that was the case, why would a man film it? Seems like they're just being cruel. I'd say this whether or not it was some "cute dog"..

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 20:10:54

At 7/13/08 08:03 PM, Carhenge wrote: stuff

The guy is an internet superhero on middle-eastern websites.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 20:23:38

At 7/13/08 08:10 PM, NecroFi wrote:
At 7/13/08 08:03 PM, Carhenge wrote: stuff
The guy is an internet superhero on middle-eastern websites.

lol i sincerely hope you're an alt, and are just 'trolling', because you're completely full of shit and are disgustingly racist. You should probably be banned from newgrounds for your racism.

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 20:42:39

i actually hope that man becomes severely disabled so someone can throw a fucking brick at him to see how he fucking likes it.

hello

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 20:46:14

At 7/12/08 11:06 PM, Phsyco-Mantis wrote: FAP FAP FAP FAP.

Honestly.

Fuck off! Stupid moron, that's disgusting. This is serious.

Don't knock it, it's good! Very good.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:15:08

At 7/12/08 11:44 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao i really dont understand why everyone makes a big deal of animal abuse. everyone knows animals cant feel pain!

also, that dog was annoying as shit, i would have killed it to make it shut the fuck up.

also, also why has no one mention nedm or w/e yet. that vids more fucked up than this. cat getting set on fire > dog getting beat with bricks. and theres those vids where that chick with high heels steps on those kittens and puppies

You're sick. You're very sick. Animals can feel pain. if the dog was yelping, it was in pain.

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:20:02

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!!!!

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:20:18

At 7/13/08 09:15 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote:

You're a sick fuck you know. Why don't you just fuck off back too your hidy-hole where you never speak to anyone, and have no friends. Animals can feel pain. Why would that dog have been yelping otherwise???? And if someone thought you were annoying, would you say it was ok or them to smash you over the head with a brick until you shut up?? And if that does ever happen, I hope I can see it, and say: "lmao, it's ok. he's only an idiot, he can't feel pain". Is it okay for me to do that? No. So why do you do it? It's horrid and cruel. People like you are almost as bad as the ass face in the video. So why don't you just go away from this thread, as you're not welcome here. >:(

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:21:01

What, PETA hasn't stepped in yet? I've already got something to contact them over, and this just added to my list.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:22:57

PETA can't do shit about stuff like this.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:23:05

At 7/12/08 10:56 PM, MRSA wrote:
At 7/12/08 10:55 PM, Legionnaire-X wrote: Animal abuse is the worst.
I guess human abuse is a lot better

I'd rather drop a baby than a kitten.

I don't like kids.

I miss my old sig )=

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:23:27

We don't know his motives or anything because you can't see the beginning of the video that well. Perhaps the dog looked like it had rabies or something and was scaring him and it was self defense, and then he put it out of it's misery.

If the guy wanted to help the dog, he would take it to the vet. Not beat it to death with a brick. You're starting to get worse than the killer!!

----

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:24:49

At 7/13/08 09:23 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: We don't know his motives or anything because you can't see the beginning of the video that well. Perhaps the dog looked like it had rabies or something and was scaring him and it was self defense, and then he put it out of it's misery.

Then he should of taken it to the vet, and dealt with the matter humanely, instead of smashing it's brains out with a brick.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:24:58

At 7/13/08 09:22 PM, muflubbagon1 wrote: PETA can't do shit about stuff like this.

They can swarm the site's ISP with complaints, contact the FBI and have the uploader arrested.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:26:36

You're a sick fuck you know. Why don't you just fuck off back too your hidy-hole where you never speak to anyone, and have no friends. Animals can feel pain. Why would that dog have been yelping otherwise???? And if someone thought you were annoying, would you say it was ok or them to smash you over the head with a brick until you shut up?? And if that does ever happen, I hope I can see it, and say: "lmao, it's ok. he's only an idiot, he can't feel pain". Is it okay for me to do that? No. So why do you do it? It's horrid and cruel. People like you are almost as bad as the ass face in the video. So why don't you just go away from this thread, as you're not welcome here. >:(

The whole thread is about discussing how this affects you. Obviously this guy doesn't give a rat's ass or a flying fuck, and quite frankly, neither do I. You people are saying you'd give your lives to the dog. But come on now, you kill roaches. You kill insects. You kill mice. So why can't this guy kill a dog? Its alright to kill every other creature except for a puppy with big eyes? What the fuck has this world come to. I tried to save a mouse one day, you know what happened? I never saw it again. Same as killing it. I'd never see it again.

=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:30:33

At 7/13/08 09:26 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote:
The whole thread is about discussing how this affects you. Obviously this guy doesn't give a rat's ass or a flying fuck, and quite frankly, neither do I. You people are saying you'd give your lives to the dog. But come on now, you kill roaches. You kill insects. You kill mice. So why can't this guy kill a dog? Its alright to kill every other creature except for a puppy with big eyes? What the fuck has this world come to. I tried to save a mouse one day, you know what happened? I never saw it again. Same as killing it. I'd never see it again.

I'm not saying i'd let myself die to save another living thing, but i'd certainly try to stop the bastard attacking the dog in question, instead of just laughing and saying, oh it's okay dogs can't feel pain.

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:31:46

At 7/13/08 09:57 AM, BuddhaGeo wrote: That's some funny shit.
Got more?

Sick monster.

----

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:36:18

Hope he will be beaten to death with a brick... Nahh actually not to death, i want him be almost dead, to make him suffer as much as possible

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:37:06

Well, I finally decided to watch it. And it's fucking sick. Why would somebody be compelled to do that to a living creature?!? It did nothing- it was totally defenseless. It was entirely random, and sickening. They should beat the guy to death with a brick, and see how he feels.

I'd love to hear from you. :3 | E-Mail: evansweeney@gmx.com | AIM: EvantheDeku | Oh dear, Dekuboy is back..

BBS Signature

Response to Man beats dog to death with brick 2008-07-13 21:57:40

I agree with Dekuboy!