00:00
00:00

Flash Music Video Location?

508 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash Music Video Location? 2008-07-12 03:50:20

I remember seeing this one flash video here at Newgrounds a while ago. From what I remember, it featured these grey/blue people who all basically look the same and it focuses around this woman who was being possessed by a tattoo. I think even a snippit of the lyrics in the song goes something like, "tattoo on my shoulder." Anyways, she kills her children and in the end, she goes after some neighbors with a rock. I belive the song was credited by a Swedish band or something.

I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't find it. Please help!

Of course the screen is supposed to be that dark! It's The DARK Knight, not The LIGHT Knight!

Response to Flash Music Video Location? 2008-07-12 03:54:28

No idea what the flash is, but by blue people do you mean like Knox's Clay people?

Cause if so that might help narrow it down some.

And what kind of music was that song? (I.E. Rock, rap, metal, punk, etc.) Cause that might help just a tad.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Music Video Location? 2008-07-12 03:56:46

No, it wasn't like Knox's clay people, just regular flash. And if I can recall correctly, the song was kind of soft rock-ish, you know what I mean?

Of course the screen is supposed to be that dark! It's The DARK Knight, not The LIGHT Knight!

Response to Flash Music Video Location? 2008-07-12 04:59:57

Response to Flash Music Video Location? 2008-07-12 05:44:09

Thank you!