00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Two simple questions

1,222 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Two simple questions 2001-07-05 20:30:30

The first is, I'm setting up a flash introduction for mypage and I can't think of what to do to get the flash to redirect to the page automatically, when it finishes.

Something else is, what software/hardware do I need to record voices and put the in flash movies?

Response to Two simple questions 2001-07-05 20:42:57

At 7/5/01 08:30 PM, Gostly1 wrote: The first is, I'm setting up a flash introduction for mypage and I can't think of what to do to get the flash to redirect to the page automatically, when it finishes.

Something else is, what software/hardware do I need to record voices and put the in flash movies?

Ask this in the flash forum.

Response to Two simple questions 2001-07-06 09:03:22

At 7/5/01 08:30 PM, Gostly1 wrote: The first is, I'm setting up a flash introduction for mypage and I can't think of what to do to get the flash to redirect to the page automatically, when it finishes.

Go to the Flash forum.

A microphone would help. Also programs like GoldWave or the Windows Sound Recorder, which is already on the system for you.

Response to Two simple questions 2001-07-06 10:17:21

At 7/6/01 09:03 AM, MassiveBit wrote:
Go to the Flash forum.

A microphone would help. Also programs like GoldWave or the Windows Sound Recorder, which is already on the system for you.

a very simple HTML tag is to use the HTTP META refresh..i say very simple as its nothing to do with flash, you would have to time how long yourmovie lasts..then put this in your <head> tags:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="30;URL=http://yourpage.com">

Response to Two simple questions 2001-07-06 23:51:41

You should be in the flash forum, but I will tell you how. Add a keyframe at the end of the movie and add a getURL command and enter your desired URL.

Glodwave rocks! Sound recorder comes with Windows, just look for it under Start>Program Files>Accessories