00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WebServers 2001-07-05 11:50:07

Does anyone here use f2s.com? If so have you ever had any problems with them? I have a problem I upload my site to my ftp and it in html and the main page filename is index.htm, and it gives me a 403 error forbidden access crap, and sometimes I have trouble getting into my ftp account, I belive its their problem because of the stuff it does, its probaly their webserver, i e-mailed them but as usual they never reply back...any suggestions?

Response to WebServers 2001-07-05 12:37:36

At 7/5/01 11:50 AM, pyroarchy wrote: Does anyone here use f2s.com? If so have you ever had any problems with them? I have a problem I upload my site to my ftp and it in html and the main page filename is index.htm, and it gives me a 403 error forbidden access crap, and sometimes I have trouble getting into my ftp account, I belive its their problem because of the stuff it does, its probaly their webserver, i e-mailed them but as usual they never reply back...any suggestions?

The problem you might have is due to a lousy web server. By default, on any OS, on any web server sowftware you are able to view any HTML page. The web host I currently use (Setup Site) will always immediately answer any e-mail questions, as should all web host. I heard that f2s.com was shit. You should'nt have to pay much to get a good host like Setup Site. Try switching

Response to WebServers 2001-07-05 13:28:52

At 7/5/01 11:50 AM, pyroarchy wrote: ...and it gives me a 403 error forbidden access crap...

Maybe your files have wrong permissions set on them when you FTP them over.

Response to WebServers 2001-07-06 08:53:13

At 7/5/01 01:28 PM, MassiveBit wrote:
At 7/5/01 11:50 AM, pyroarchy wrote: ...and it gives me a 403 error forbidden access crap...
Maybe your files have wrong permissions set on them when you FTP them over.

Yeah I'm moving on up to better things, stupid f2s wont help me! ha! I will have my revenge!