00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where is that angel flash?

809 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where is that angel flash? 2008-07-03 12:27:30

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this)

Hey, does anybody know where this flash went?

It went like this:

When it opened up, you saw flower petals falling down. A single petal lands on this boy's face, and he opens his eyes. Looking up, you see a hand pointing at the sky. The boy looks over and sees a girl with orange hair (almost red). In the background, I think either a Chinese or Korean woman is singing. Through-out the flash the boy dreams about this girl, as a flower continues to grow in a pot. When the flower finally blooms, the girl appears and her angel wings fall off. Basically it's a love story.

I've been looking everywhere for this flash. I loved the animation. It used to be on here, but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Response to Where is that angel flash? 2008-07-03 13:23:57

The animation you are looking for is no longer on Newgrounds: Eulogy For: Heart of heaven.
But you can watch it on Youtube: Heart of Heaven.

Response to Where is that angel flash? 2008-07-03 14:29:47

why is it gone?

Response to Where is that angel flash? 2008-07-03 14:37:07

At 7/3/08 02:29 PM, Animefan4x wrote: why is it gone?

It could of been found to be stolen, the author was deleted for some reason, or the submission was removed by the author for some reason.

Response to Where is that angel flash? 2008-07-03 14:54:20

At 7/3/08 12:27 PM, Son23 wrote: I've been looking everywhere for this flash. I loved the animation. It used to be on here, but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think it's this one:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 6572

BBS Signature

Response to Where is that angel flash? 2008-07-03 15:50:18

At 7/3/08 01:23 PM, shunshuu wrote: The animation you are looking for is no longer on Newgrounds: Eulogy For: Heart of heaven.
But you can watch it on Youtube: Heart of Heaven.

thanks. and thanks to every for your help ^_^