00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinbad118 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is the worst attemp at flash!!

18,792 Views | 265 Replies

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-29 16:45:46

At 6/29/08 12:12 PM, MojoFilter wrote:
At 6/29/08 04:28 AM, Vinstigator wrote: If you thought that was funny just look at his response to my review :P
Oh wow

That truly is epick

Indeed it is. I wrote that review from the bottom of my heart... and I meant every single word I said.

lol

At 6/29/08 02:50 PM, ChaoticFlash wrote: lol i noticed this when watching 'Secret Mision 1'.

ironic?

No because it is on the same level as Waterlolies. In fact, I think it's better. Heck even Adam himself told me that this movie made Waterlolies look like shit!

At 6/29/08 04:18 PM, cupajoe wrote:
but seriously, are you guys joking when you say its the best flash? i mean, really? comon, sure it was entertaining but its no bitey of brackenwood.

How can you even compare Bitey of Brackenwood to this masterpiece? There is no comparison

space mission > Bitey of Brackenwood

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-29 18:49:29

At 6/29/08 05:28 PM, Tootbook wrote:
At 6/29/08 04:18 PM, cupajoe wrote:
but seriously, are you guys joking when you say its the best flash? i mean, really? comon, sure it was entertaining but its no bitey of brackenwood.
uh dude...its 100xs better than brackenwood.

I totally agree. Brackenwood and space mission shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-29 19:02:50

I loved it, I really did.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:20:20

Was this made with Flash 1?

And the comment...

this is my seckond flash by beaver-beaver and it stares jones frome the secret mision seres pleese leeve nice coments and if you dont ill get wade to ban you so thanks for waching anyway there is more to come!

No one cares if this is your second flash, don't submit it unless it seems good. He spelled every other word wrong. That ain't cute.

I'll get Wade Fulp to ban you? You can't ban a person for not giving your flash 5/5 10/10.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:34:41

This guy is either mentally challenged ...or a clever genius

either way....he got a great score....

but if all the spelling mistakes were a joke i dont think his descpitioon would be so retarted,,,,

this is my seckond flash by beaver-beaver and it stares jones frome the secret mision seres pleese leeve nice coments and if you dont ill get wade to ban you so thanks for waching anyway there is more to come!

wtf?

the weird thing is he's decent at flash....

either way that was

shit

Where the fuck are my pubes????

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:40:18

Did this guy make that crappy thing called "secret agent?"

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:41:20

"this is my seckond flash by beaver-beaver and it stares jones frome the secret mision seres pleese leeve nice coments and if you dont ill get wade to ban you so thanks for waching anyway there is more to come"

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:44:47

AhhahahahahahLook at his userpage
"my older brother used this accunt, and now he let me use it. so get used to me1 wade fulp is my frend and you mes with me you get baned! hahahah!"

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:45:54

Hey guys, Sargent Casm called. He says he needs a break so stop using him.

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:52:29

LMAO!
Check his posts!
Hes os noobish its fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!
(Besides his apparent brothers intelligible ones)

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:53:28

At 6/30/08 12:45 AM, Shikamarana wrote: Hey guys, Sargent Casm called. He says he needs a break so stop using him.

That was fucking stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:53:50

big FAIL, i mean seriously, he tried a little i guess, if i worked as hard as he did at the same amount of time, i probably would have done better. BUT he tried, and I voted 5 so he donte feele tu bad aboot bad flasch.

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 00:59:10

That was so bad, I accidentally clicked on an IMVU and Adventure Quest ad immediately after watching it.

>.<

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 01:05:36

I seriously could not sit through the whole thing.

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 01:12:26

*facepalm* They'll allow anything on NG and us users just pass it without watching it.

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 01:21:22

I've got balls of steel.

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 01:26:48

At 6/28/08 03:59 PM, Thimbles wrote:
At 6/28/08 03:56 PM, FreekC wrote: atleast the kid tried

its probably an alt anyway
It says on his profile that he's 27

LIES AND SLANDER

my alt says im 40, but im 15

i think

: cock joke

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 02:33:59

Oh my God he sent me a PM! It says...

hey i saw the foram that you gys made abbout me and i appreshiate the vary nice things you sad abbout me thanks alot i love it when i get fans who arent bulys so thanks and i hop you wach my fuchure werk!

I have attached a picture for proof! It's like being PMed by a celebrity! I feel so honored :)

This is the worst attemp at flash!!

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 03:10:50

hey i saw the foram that you gys made abbout me and i appreshiate the vary nice things you sad abbout me thanks alot i love it when i get fans who arent bulys so thanks and i hop you wach my fuchure werk!

I have attached a picture for proof! It's like being PMed by a celebrity! I feel so honored :)

GTFO he did, Your so epick

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 09:54:01

At 6/28/08 03:50 PM, xXxAlecxXx wrote: Haha look at this movie its soo horrible made me puke bloodhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/445785

not as bad as this shit

yessss

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 10:19:30

At 6/30/08 02:33 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Oh my God he sent me a PM! It says...

How old is that person? The profile says he's 27. But he spells phonetically like an year old.
I bet he didn't even read the thread but he noticed his flash was in it. Also that's dumb what his news thing said "if u mes with me ill get to wade to ban u hahahah" that made no sense.

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 10:22:50

Sorry, double post. what his profile thing really sys is "my older brother used this accunt, and now he let me use it. so get used to me1 wade fulp is my frend and you mes with me you get baned! hahahah!"

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 10:31:43

Beaver-Beaver is a god amoungst men. I have secret mision in my favorites along with the other one.

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 10:36:11

How can that thing even pass?

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 10:49:00

Actually it was relevant, by watching Jones' defeat the terrorists from Alqeda you notice that he fist fights ninja terrorists, only to find his family were taken.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 16:47:50

At 6/30/08 10:19 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 6/30/08 02:33 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Oh my God he sent me a PM! It says...

How old is that person? The profile says he's 27. But he spells phonetically like an year old.
I bet he didn't even read the thread but he noticed his flash was in it. Also that's dumb what his news thing said "if u mes with me ill get to wade to ban u hahahah" that made no sense.

I made a post a few pages back that proved he wasn't 27. And no, I don't think he read this whole thread. Whether or not if it's an alt or a real person, it's pretty damn funny nonetheless.

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 21:43:23

Alright, it's nothing near ofimportance to make a forum post about...

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 21:52:48

i believe you about you puking blood when you watched that flash.beaver-beaver's flashes are horrible as hell.that beaver-beaver kid is a total faggot.

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 21:57:49

At 6/30/08 09:33 PM, ChaoticFlash wrote:
At 6/30/08 02:33 AM, Vinstigator wrote: I have attached a picture for proof! It's like being PMed by a celebrity! I feel so honored :)
hahaha thats epick.

don't let this epick thread die!!!

epick bump!

Indeed. This epick thread shall NEVER die >:(

BBS Signature

Response to This is the worst attemp at flash!! 2008-06-30 22:03:41

also guys,i have a question.does beaver-beaver have alot of fans,or is he lieing and he actually doesn't have many fans?can you anwser to this?