00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Hi! I’m here waving at you this week because we’re hoping to boost our Supporter count. When we removed most of the ads from NG in January, our goal was to hit 4,000 active Supporters in 2020. We’re making steady progress but are coming up about 300 people short! If you have $3 per month or $25 per year to spare, please consider becoming a Supporter today!

The Car Enthusiasts Club

93,778 Views | 739 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-12 23:51:47

At 2/11/09 05:10 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 2/3/09 09:50 PM, SupraAddict wrote: You....Don't...Drive...Manual!?!?!?!
Dude, ok, lets put it this way, you're in a bouncin club and this really hot chick wants you to take her back to her place, but, oh no! you took a taxi there, so you use her car, which turns out to be a Ferarri F430. You're saying to yourself, lucky me, but oh no! it's a stick. What now? No date, no car, no fun 0__0

------bottom line---- Learn Stick
Just lurking around and seeing this, what a hilarious example. You never know, it could actually happen one day.

Also, i didn't do my license in manual, i did it auto, but my first experience driving manual was in a tipper truck. Since then i've been able to drive half decent manual, even pulling them fancy shuffles and whatnot you see in these Fast And The Furious movies.

That's a good start. I'll have to take you to that night club, I'll let you be my wingman ;)
Hell, there'll probably be two Ferraris out in the parking lot for each of us knowing to the place we'll be going to :P

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-19 15:10:27

So guys....

I was sorta hoping you could help me with my drawing skills when it comes to cars. :)

Because this is about the best I can do.

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-24 21:24:05

At 2/19/09 03:10 PM, darknessdweller wrote: So guys....

I was sorta hoping you could help me with my drawing skills when it comes to cars. :)

I'd quit while you're ahead mate. Also, hi guys! Remember me? LOL

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-25 04:14:48

I'd practice more if I were you. A LOT more. SERIOUSLY.

At 2/24/09 09:24 PM, BobbaQ wrote:
I'd quit while you're ahead mate. Also, hi guys! Remember me? LOL

Haha, it's been a while hasn't it? So, are you planning on sticking around these parts for a bit? Who knows, maybe it'll help kick this place back into action.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-25 14:08:11

At 2/25/09 04:14 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Haha, it's been a while hasn't it? So, are you planning on sticking around these parts for a bit? Who knows, maybe it'll help kick this place back into action.

I might do, we'll see.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-25 22:02:54

At 2/25/09 02:08 PM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 2/25/09 04:14 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Haha, it's been a while hasn't it? So, are you planning on sticking around these parts for a bit? Who knows, maybe it'll help kick this place back into action.
I might do, we'll see.

You will stay. You are us. You can't leave. No, not now.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-25 22:25:45

At 2/25/09 10:02 PM, SupraAddict wrote: You will stay. You are us. You can't leave. No, not now.

LOL, okay then, just for you ;)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-02-26 05:26:58

*gasp* The club! IT'S BACK!!

Thnx for your suggestions, guys.

And welcome back to BobbaQ!

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-03-30 16:46:50

My cousin just got her license, and I'm so proud of her :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-03-30 17:06:48

At 3/30/09 04:46 PM, SupraAddict wrote: My cousin just got her license, and I'm so proud of her :)

How old is she? I know it may sound like a bit of a random question, it's just that I have no idea what the laws are like where you live in regard to minimum driver age etc.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-03-30 17:38:47

At 3/30/09 05:06 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 3/30/09 04:46 PM, SupraAddict wrote: My cousin just got her license, and I'm so proud of her :)
How old is she? I know it may sound like a bit of a random question, it's just that I have no idea what the laws are like where you live in regard to minimum driver age etc.

The age limit is 16 for an operator's license, and I think 15 for a driver's permit. She's 16, and she isn't allowed anyone else to ride with her, except her parents for two months.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-03-30 18:09:41

Oh my fucking gosh!!!

The club!! IT'S BACK!!!!! :D

Anyways... congrats to your sister for getting her license! :D
I've been eagerly waiting for the day that I get my license since I was liek, 9!

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-03-30 18:52:56

At 3/30/09 06:09 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Oh my fucking gosh!!!

Yep, do you have anything to contribute? :P

Might wanna reread my post, buddeh ;)

I've been eagerly waiting for the day that I get my license since I was liek, 9!

I think everyone has shared that feeling.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-04-05 15:42:56

At 3/30/09 06:52 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/30/09 06:09 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Oh my fucking gosh!!!

Yep, do you have anything to contribute? :

Yes I do. Well, did. :P

Might wanna reread my post, buddeh ;)

Yes, you said your sister just got her license, then said the age limit for getting a license is 16, and that she can only ride with her parents, and no friends.

I think everyone has shared that feeling.

So... I'm not... the only one?

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-04-05 15:47:34

At 4/5/09 03:42 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Yes, you said your sister just got her license, then said the age limit for getting a license is 16, and that she can only ride with her parents, and no friends.

He said cousin, not sister.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-04-05 16:16:24

hey, can i be in
i am a senior at tech where i take automotive technician courses, so i know a thing or two about cars and i am going to take my test to be certified soon.
btw, i think american muscle beats any rice burner you can think of.

i stole this sig

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-04-23 21:55:57

At 4/5/09 03:47 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 4/5/09 03:42 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Yes, you said your sister just got her license, then said the age limit for getting a license is 16, and that she can only ride with her parents, and no friends.

lol, and I don't live in the South, so rule out the entire idea of a sister.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-05-01 23:49:25

At 4/23/09 09:55 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 4/5/09 03:47 PM, NEVR wrote:
lol, and I don't live in the South, so rule out the entire idea of a sister.

Well ok then. So... my mom AND dad recently got oil changes for their cars! :D

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-05-02 01:08:01

....Congrats?

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-01 22:08:01

At 4/5/09 04:16 PM, dobo69 wrote:
btw, i think american muscle beats any rice burner you can think of.

Hah thats funnieh considering the fact that the fastest accelerating road legal car is not American made (Caparo T1, which i will admit it's not Asian). Modify any japanese roadster or any other two seater (Del-Sol, Miata, S-2000, MR2-Spyder, etc.) and you create some serious competition for less cash, to some American muscle kings.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-01 22:30:11

I've tried to make this club several times myself. Unfortunatly I always seem to fail around page seven or so, when everybody runs out of new things to say.

This seems to be at least SOMEWHAT active, so i'll give it a shot.
I've been working on cars for quite some time. I currently own a 1987 300zx, and i've owned a ton of muscle and sports cars in the past. I'll throw my hat in the ring from time to time if that's okay with everybody.

For more information on my car, check my profile.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-01 23:03:29

Sorry for the double post. Interbutt screwed up on me.

Anyways:
OOH OOOH ME ME PICK MEEEE!!! *waves hand fiercely*

The trick is to look at the outside curves of the car, and then fill in the blanks. Don't get to focused on one exact spot right away. Start with the entire car, get your lines right, and then fill in the rest of the lines from the most prominent to the least prominent, as you go.

NOTE: I drew this picture in roughly twenty minutes with the pen pictured there.

EXAMPLE:

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-02 01:49:47

At 6/1/09 10:08 PM, Saen wrote: Hah thats funnieh considering the fact that the fastest accelerating road legal car is not American made (Caparo T1, which i will admit it's not Asian). Modify any japanese roadster or any other two seater (Del-Sol, Miata, S-2000, MR2-Spyder, etc.) and you create some serious competition for less cash, to some American muscle kings.

It's amazing how much power you could put into a 4 cylinder now a days. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-02 12:18:12

At 6/2/09 01:49 AM, Seamonky wrote:
It's amazing how much power you could put into a 4 cylinder now a days. :/

Yeah take Lotus for example. Their Exige goes 0-60 in 3.9 secs with a supercharged 4 cylinder.

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-02 18:04:29

FINALLY some conversation!!

Thnx for the help, TheFaces.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-06 22:18:53

I was thinking, when i finally save enough money, I'll sell my Integra and buy me a nice Smart. Not entirely for the gas mileage, but for its potential to become a real pocket rocket. Also the annoying pull of my fwd Integra drives me nuts...but i still love her.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-06 22:54:37

At 6/6/09 10:18 PM, Saen wrote: I was thinking, when i finally save enough money, I'll sell my Integra and buy me a nice Smart. Not entirely for the gas mileage, but for its potential to become a real pocket rocket. Also the annoying pull of my fwd Integra drives me nuts...but i still love her.

Pull???
So... how's that understeer?

P

I'm just kidding. I have a friend that wants to buy a Teg because it's such a good set up for a drag car or some nonsense like that. Never mind the fact that the EG, and EK hatch's are by far lighter, and mechanically pretty much the same car. He says that he likes the style of the Teg better though, which I really can't argue with. It's a personal oppinion, and I do think Tegs look better. I would still take a RWD over a FWD any day of the week though. Well unless i'm driving on ice, and even then, i'd rather run an AWD.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-06 23:08:30

At 6/6/09 10:18 PM, Saen wrote: I was thinking, when i finally save enough money, I'll sell my Integra and buy me a nice Smart. Not entirely for the gas mileage, but for its potential to become a real pocket rocket. Also the annoying pull of my fwd Integra drives me nuts...but i still love her.

The only dangers of a Smart car is that it's really small. It would be good for performance wise since it's extremely light weight. Put some bike (Hayabusa) motors on that bitch and watch it fly. :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-06 23:11:50

At 6/6/09 11:08 PM, Seamonky wrote:
The only dangers of a Smart car is that it's really small. It would be good for performance wise since it's extremely light weight. Put some bike (Hayabusa) motors on that bitch and watch it fly. :D

Hahaha, I can just imagine getting passed by one of those with that little "whiz" sound you get from motorized scooters. Shit dude sell your acura and get one-don't forget to post pics and a vid!

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2009-06-06 23:19:24

At 6/6/09 11:08 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Fuck I've seen those You Tube videos. I wish i could do that, but i can no where near afford it. As for the size, it stores more than you think and it is safer than you think. In the meantime though I might paint my Acura yellow and cover it with angry faic stickers. Tie a penicorn to the spoiler hah.