New Topic Respond to this Topic
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-03 01:09:43 Reply

At 2/2/11 10:37 PM, Mason wrote: What is that? It looks too small to be anything of quality, Black and mild?

It was some kind of Dutch, either a honey or grape probably. I replaced the tobacco with some green stuff I found.

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-03 02:19:26 Reply

At 2/3/11 01:09 AM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 2/2/11 10:37 PM, Mason wrote: What is that? It looks too small to be anything of quality, Black and mild?
It was some kind of Dutch, either a honey or grape probably. I replaced the tobacco with some green stuff I found.

i wish i had some green stuff right now. Than i wouldn't be tempted to get drunk by myself, or drink shitty whine.(god i hate white whine)

Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Reader
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-12 11:00:17 Reply

At 2/2/11 03:41 AM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 2/2/11 03:40 AM, chiefindomer wrote: Anybody ever tried this before? It's my personal favorite so far, I used to be into Jameson a lot until I tried TD.
Forgot pic.

Wonderful stuff, I'm still a fan of Jameson though, even better yet is the 12 year reserve. What's your ratio?

At 2/3/11 02:19 AM, WallofYawn wrote: whine.(god i hate white whine)

I hate all kinds whine, especially yours.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-12 18:19:02 Reply

I've been sober since Sunday (when I got plastered as fuck), and I didn't feel any withdrawal symptoms the entire week. Well I've had a cold, but that's unrelated.

I suppose I'm not a true alcoholic, since I didn't experience DTs or anything that resembles withdrawals. I'm sorry I let you down...

I'm sorry...

I will drink heavily tonight to make it up to you guys.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-18 16:19:49 Reply

At 2/12/11 11:00 AM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 2/2/11 03:41 AM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 2/2/11 03:40 AM, chiefindomer wrote: Anybody ever tried this before? It's my personal favorite so far, I used to be into Jameson a lot until I tried TD.
Forgot pic.
Wonderful stuff, I'm still a fan of Jameson though

I'm still a fan of Jameson too, I just prefer TD. I still drink my fair share of Jameson though.

What's your ratio?

What do you mean?

Also, it's currently 4:20 PM and I already have a good buzz going. I'm planning on getting good and drunk tonight, who's with me?

BBS Signature
ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-20 17:48:32 Reply

At 2/18/11 04:19 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Also, it's currently 4:20 PM and I already have a good buzz going. I'm planning on getting good and drunk tonight, who's with me?

If it's any consolation on friday night I went up the city with some mates and got pretty drunk, and seeing as I turned 18 on the 15th I can now just buy my booze whenever I want ha.
Which I just did as a matter of fact, popped down to tescos and bought a big bottle of Stella, definately not my first choice as I get awful hangovers and headaches from it, but it was £1.50, bargain.

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Reader
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-20 20:38:59 Reply

At 2/18/11 04:19 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 2/12/11 11:00 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: What's your ratio?
What do you mean?

Traditionally Irish Whiskey is mixed with hot water, I usually do 1:5, or more if I'm drunk.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-20 20:55:03 Reply

Jonnie Walker Blue label rare bottle.

I can die happy now.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-20 23:00:50 Reply

At 2/20/11 08:38 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 2/18/11 04:19 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 2/12/11 11:00 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: What's your ratio?
What do you mean?
Traditionally Irish Whiskey is mixed with hot water, I usually do 1:5, or more if I'm drunk.

Oh, I just take shots of it straight.

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Reader
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-27 14:57:04 Reply

At 2/20/11 11:00 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Oh, I just take shots of it straight.

It's pretty decent all by itself too. Way smoother than doing shots of JD or Scotch.

In other news, worked at the bar this weekend, probably going to be bird-dogging one of the other bartender's shifts lol.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-27 19:13:34 Reply

Fuck - Alcohol is becoming a huge problem now... I woke up yesterday and the first thing I looked for was money in my wallet to get some drinks.
I had enough for an 8 case, and proceeded to get said beer.
Ended up at my buddy's apartment by 5:30 PM to watch UFC, got forty beers in total and a 26 on Captain Morgan. Got stupid drunk, all the beer was gone and I think I drank at least well over half.
Then I got in a fight with some kid for calling me gay, only did it because when I called him gay a few months back he reacted the same way as me.
Then I got in another fight with this other kid - My buddy who owns the place we were at slashed this dude's tires and broke all his windows in his truck ... They still hang out though, I tried talking with the guy and he wouldn't talk to me because he isn't a big fan of mine apparently... I got so fucking mad, ended up yelling in his face because I did nothing wrong, yet he'll chill with the dude who fucked up his truck and did over 3000 dollars in damage, simply because he apologized... Basically, two physical fights I got myself involved in that night - Then my ride bailed on me because she couldn't get her car started. I had to call my mom for a ride and she was okay with me being shit faced, she just wasn't happy when I told her I got in two fights and she could have called me five minutes earlier because I would have only been in a total of one...

I'm not gonna quit drinking, but it's the last time I drink with those fools, looking back I feel like the bad guy, but I reacted how I should have minus the violence. Just got too much anger inside me right now and that was how I dealt with it last night I guess - Lesson learned is drinking with people who aren't my real friends leads to issues... So fuck it. I'll drink alone, I don't care... I have more fun alone when I drink anyway. Apparently I'm a fucking terrorist in their eyes, they can bitch all they want about hardly having any friends and I will happily not be one of those friends they have so few of.

Yeah, whatever.

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-27 21:18:55 Reply

I've decided there is no excuse for being piss poor cheap when drinking. No more James Ready for me.

Keggers are the shit.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-27 23:25:42 Reply

fuck cheap french vodka...

thats all.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-28 16:27:51 Reply

PS3 died again today and no money to repair it - Instead I drink to the point I hopefully get alcohol poisoning and don't wake up.

Rest in peace PS3

Yeah, whatever.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-28 20:03:44 Reply

Pic related.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-02 12:37:16 Reply

Going out drinking with a few mates on Friday night!! Can't wait :) How is everyone doing? Anyone else on reading week...and not studying? :P

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-02 15:04:10 Reply

At 3/2/11 12:37 PM, UnknownFear wrote: Going out drinking with a few mates on Friday night!! Can't wait :)

I'm probably going to be doing some drinking tomorrow night, since there's going to be a live UFC event on. I'll also most likely be getting drunk Saturday with my uncle. I know that probably doesn't sound very fun but we get drunk and share funny/interesting stories with each other and I try to teach him how to do things with his laptop like put music from a cd onto his mp3 player because he's technologically inept.

Plus, he always gets something good to drink with me. He's the one that introduced me to Tullamore Dew and Yuengling, which are two of my favorite things to drink now.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-02 16:08:13 Reply

At 2/28/11 08:03 PM, Rallard wrote: Pic related.

That about sums it up, yeah.

Yeah, whatever.

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-04 07:34:51 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:04 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Plus, he always gets something good to drink with me. He's the one that introduced me to Tullamore Dew and Yuengling, which are two of my favorite things to drink now.

Nice! Sounds like you guys will have an awesome time :)

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-04 13:37:21 Reply

I was going to buy the new Danzig CD today, then I realized I have no beer... Anybody else drinking tonight? Seeing as it's Friday and all.

Yeah, whatever.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-05 22:56:28 Reply

At 3/4/11 07:34 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/2/11 03:04 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Plus, he always gets something good to drink with me. He's the one that introduced me to Tullamore Dew and Yuengling, which are two of my favorite things to drink now.
Nice! Sounds like you guys will have an awesome time :)

Yeah we always have a pretty good time. He bought a case of Molson that we're drinking and we just finished the Tullamore off. Plus I have some vodka and OJ in case we feel like drinking a couple screwdrivers. I was going to have a fire outside in my fire pit but it started raining unfortunately so we're drinking inside and watching movies on Netflix.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-07 01:01:38 Reply

I've only been drinking on the weekends recently. My expensive beer habits have gotten the better of me and I dropped way too much money on $15 epic build your own six packs, so I've been taking it easy.

By easy I mean I still get near-black out drunk every weekend, but hey, I'm saving money.

$10 tequila and shitty mexican beer (caguama) all night Saturday.

Luis
Luis
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-07 16:03:58 Reply

Ive been really enjoying painkiller cocktails lately. Im not usually a rum guy, but Pusser's and pineapple juice really go well together and the spicyness off nutmeg really brings out the bite of pussers.

I give it ****

makers 46 is also good. but im biased because i love bourbon.

i didnt care much for tullamore when i was in dublin. :(

None

Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Reader
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-07 20:55:14 Reply

At 3/7/11 04:03 PM, Luis wrote: Pusser's

Oh my god yes. I got a bottle of the 15 year old for my birthday and it has to be the best sipping rum I've ever had. The only thing I could compare it to is the Appleton Master's Legacy. A Painkiller is basically a Pina Colada with orange juice if I remember the little book that came with the bottle, I've been aching to try it but I haven't been able to find any coconut syrup.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-08 17:07:32 Reply

Went to my buddy's last night and wasn't expecting any drinks... I kind of was considering we always drink, he only had a single beer at the house though. Eventually offered me Smirnoff when he realized he was drinking his last beer, and I had nothing.

I ended up drinking his entire 40 of Smirnoff, all by myself...
End of the night, at around eleven PM when I got home I was shit faced, felt kind of sick but was nowhere near puking.
I ended up in a phone call with my ex girlfriend, I don't remember much of it but she mentioned wanting to have my kids, and we even chose names... Theodore and Sara or some shit like that.... Fucking crazy. I haven't seen this chick in ages even, and now her and this other chick are fighting over me cause I was hitting on them both last night... Problem is, it's cause I was drunk... I don't care about those girls and now they're hating each other and want to fight.... I'm just gonna let it happen.

Yeah, whatever.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-08 18:04:44 Reply

At 3/8/11 05:07 PM, EpicFail wrote: I ended up drinking his entire 40 of Smirnoff, all by myself...

You don't say.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Reader
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-11 21:17:11 Reply

At 3/11/11 05:59 AM, Casualty wrote: last night i was very drunk

God bless you sir, you're an inspiration to us all.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-14 14:35:53 Reply

Tried the reformulated 4lokos... not as good as they used to be, but still worth $3 I guess.