00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,461 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-21 22:08:22

Drunk, why would I say anything else.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-21 23:09:31

My sig is now extremely relevant to this thread.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-22 05:19:25

At 12/21/08 11:09 PM, 36Holla wrote: My sig is now extremely relevant to this thread.

Yeah, but just 7 beers?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-22 05:25:30

I haven't been drunk in a while somehow I've never gotten there in my last few weeks of going out. I guess I'll have to try having shit like sangria with it like I used to.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-22 17:17:45

Bought a bottle of Jim Beam (christmas time afterall), which I haven't had in years. Remembered liking it back in the day, it's doing nothing for me at the minute though. No taste, no aftertaste, no nothing. Give me a scotch instead, any day of the week :)

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-22 20:19:28

At 12/22/08 05:19 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 12/21/08 11:09 PM, 36Holla wrote: My sig is now extremely relevant to this thread.
Yeah, but just 7 beers?

Sorry big man. If you wanna fit on the amount of beers you prefer then you go right ahead. I'm going to keep on appreciating the fine signature I have on display with no question about the amount of beers because my love of drinking them isn't measured in quantity.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-23 03:48:59

At 12/22/08 08:19 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 12/22/08 05:19 AM, Casualty wrote:
Yeah, but just 7 beers?
Sorry big man. If you wanna fit on the amount of beers you prefer then you go right ahead. I'm going to keep on appreciating the fine signature I have on display with no question about the amount of beers because my love of drinking them isn't measured in quantity.

Hmmmpf. Of course my love for beers isn't JUST measured in quantity either, but what you need before the BBS makes sense....

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-23 08:43:50

So I went out wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday, monday, wednesday, friday, saturday, monday (yesterday), and i'm going out tonight.

This has been one expensive december :(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-23 13:09:56

At 12/23/08 03:48 AM, Casualty wrote: Hmmmpf. Of course my love for beers isn't JUST measured in quantity either, but what you need before the BBS makes sense....

...is more beers?

It doesn't take a lot of alcohol to understand a bunch of kids being idiots about almost any topic conceivable.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-23 22:46:09

What better way to bring in Christmas with a drink before Christmas Eve! So, anyone else drinking? :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-24 06:09:59

At 12/23/08 08:43 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So I went out wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday, monday, wednesday, friday, saturday, monday (yesterday), and i'm going out tonight.

This has been one expensive december :(

Beats me... But the exams just started and I've been out 5 days in a row while I should be learning... And this has cost me hundreds of euros >_>

At 12/23/08 01:09 PM, 36Holla wrote: ...is more beers?

It doesn't take a lot of alcohol to understand a bunch of kids being idiots about almost any topic conceivable.

No but it takes a lot of alcohol to be with them.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-29 05:56:18

New Years Eve soon :D Gotta be most of your guys favorite holiday of the year. What does everyone have planned?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-29 09:46:57

Curry, then going to a friends house.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-29 13:58:06

At 12/21/08 08:07 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Hmm, that past post doesn't do justice to how awesome last night was.

I find that describing good nights is pretty much impossible unless the people you enjoyed the night with are present to fill in missing details and hype it up more fully.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-30 17:26:34

New Years Eve... Let's see my planning.

1. Beer.
2. Go to friend's house, she has weed.
3. Weed with friend.
4. Beer with friend.
5. Some big party not far away with friend.
6. Beer.
7. Stuff, probably.
8. Beer.
9. (Hopefully). Sex with friend.
10. I still have to plan this.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-30 19:15:22

I guess I'll be going to a small get together tomorrow. Not sure how many people will be there but I'll be getting pretty drunk needless to say. Gotta take advantage of those days in the middle of the week where you don't have work or school the next day I say.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-31 23:41:26

Well, it's 4.40am, I'm the only one awake, and the girl I was chasing for the majority of the nightwent off with my best friend.

>:\/

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-01 15:16:30

It didn't go as planned, I didn't get to fuck her, but I did get wasted as fuck so it's okay.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-01 19:44:19

At 12/31/08 11:41 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Well, it's 4.40am, I'm the only one awake, and the girl I was chasing for the majority of the nightwent off with my best friend.

>:\/

Actually in retrospect, they probably didn't sleep together, and I still got wankered.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-06 12:03:46

Ftw!
My list's on page four. It makes me smile every time I read it :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-07 11:03:57

At 1/6/09 12:03 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Ftw!
My list's on page four. It makes me smile every time I read it :)

Hahaha, I love how you seem to actually keep a real list of stupid things you've done ;D However, the list IS pretty cool, I love the piss-flavoured pizza =]

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-07 13:46:51

Heh, I thought I'd try some Prosecco on New Year's eve, since I've heard so many good stories about it.
Well, I ended up drinking 2 whole bottles.
I did get a weird experience. My body seemed to be drunk, as in not being able to walk straight, but my mind wasn't drunk at all, I could think clearly, and speak clearly. Kind of weird actually :S

Oh well, there's a big school party coming up friday, time to get wasted again :).

Also, I want to join this cute little club, if I haven't already. Holla ;)

Meh.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-12 03:05:20

I didn't drink ONE beer last week... Because of exams. I'm not going crazy yet...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-12 10:46:55

At 1/12/09 03:05 AM, Casualty wrote: I didn't drink ONE beer last week... Because of exams. I'm not going crazy yet...

I drank some scotch this morning whilst watching Fight Club with a friend. She was pretty shocked to say the least. It was excellent.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-16 20:46:45

Morgan's Spiced Caribbean Rum tastes like ice cream soda... especially when mixed with Coca Cola. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-18 09:51:46

My local (an Irish bar) is closing down, so were going to see if we can collect up some memorobillia from them in an hour or so :D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-18 21:55:42

As if it's necessary to say, I've been out and got plenty drunk the last three nights.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-19 11:52:57

At 1/18/09 09:51 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: My local (an Irish bar) is closing down, so were going to see if we can collect up some memorobillia from them in an hour or so :D

I got a Guinness rugby ball which my dog has practically destroyed :(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-20 01:53:24

At 1/18/09 09:55 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: As if it's necessary to say, I've been out and got plenty drunk the last three nights.

)

I was drunk all of last year... :(

Favorites

Beer: Yuengling/8.6/Optimator/BudLime/Octoberf est/Paulaner/RedStripe
Liquor: Jaegermeister/SailorJerrys/CaptainMorgan /JoseCuervo/Patron/Absinthe/BlackVodka
Cocktails/Mixed drinks: Caipirina/TequilaSunrise/Paddy'OPunch/Se coTonic/Rum'nCoke/BloodyFrogCum
Shots: IrishCarBomb/JaegerBomb/TequilaSuicide 'when I feel like showing off'/Sambvca 'while lit On Fire'

There are shit loads more that I've had and liked but all this drinking has given me a little bit of short term memory ;)

I'll kick your fucking teeth in...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-01-20 02:00:28

oh yeah.... yours truely, I was fuckin smashed

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

I'll kick your fucking teeth in...

BBS Signature