00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,160 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-29 23:04:57

I went to a gig this evening and bought a single very expensive not-quite-a-pint of warm tuborg.

And then I was too angry to go buy anything else later.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-29 23:27:15

At 11/29/08 11:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I went to a gig this evening and bought a single very expensive not-quite-a-pint of warm tuborg.

And then I was too angry to go buy anything else later.

Ouch. Bet that sucked.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-30 04:30:36

Last night Bahamut was on Stickam..... Drunk on 5 pints of cider. He's quite a lightweight ;o

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-30 08:58:38

At 11/30/08 04:30 AM, Casualty wrote: Last night Bahamut was on Stickam..... Drunk on 5 pints of cider. He's quite a lightweight ;o

I had a beer and one and a half of a smirnoff. I was gone :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-30 11:48:39

At 11/30/08 08:58 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 11/30/08 04:30 AM, Casualty wrote: Last night Bahamut was on Stickam..... Drunk on 5 pints of cider. He's quite a lightweight ;o
I had a beer and one and a half of a smirnoff. I was gone :P

For shame =P

You better start that new training schedule of yours ASAP.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-30 12:11:38

At 11/30/08 11:48 AM, Casualty wrote: You better start that new training schedule of yours ASAP.

What training schedule, the one where I drink as much as I can to build my light weight ability? :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-30 12:46:21

At 11/30/08 12:11 PM, UnknownFear wrote: What training schedule, the one where I drink as much as I can to build my light weight ability? :P

Exactly! ;D

We shall start with setting your minimum numbers of beer per evening to... 10. Should be a good start.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-02 21:22:57

Very good night, had a fun time, ha da christmas dinner and then went on to go get wankered at the local bar/club, i'm not sure where. all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-02 21:27:49

At 12/2/08 09:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Very good night, had a fun time, ha da christmas dinner and then went on to go get wankered at the local bar/club, i'm not sure where. all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(

Ah.. I always knew BBM was a drunk, but I knever found out for sure...

Any good drunked rages lately BBM?

plz dont ban me

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-02 22:14:53

So...
Good ngiht for me last saturday.
I was so wasted, drank SO MUCH BEER.
It was awesome, also, DORITOS.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-03 07:20:39

At 12/2/08 09:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(

oh dear.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-03 14:16:56

At 12/3/08 07:20 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 12/2/08 09:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(
oh dear.

I love you.

Also I haven't had a drink in fucking ages. I'm planning on having a bit of vodka tonight after I fill my essay word quota for the day (I want to complete at least 1,000 words) by way of an incentive for getting some actualy work done.

So far I've written 320 words out of the 1,000. Researching WHILST writing is a bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-03 16:45:45

At 11/30/08 12:46 PM, Casualty wrote: Exactly! ;D

We shall start with setting your minimum numbers of beer per evening to... 10. Should be a good start.

Hmm...could be fun...if I was allowed to do it :( lol :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-04 10:02:57

Uhm.... Shadow? Learn2goodbeer plz >;O

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-06 17:21:43

At 12/4/08 10:02 AM, Casualty wrote: Uhm.... Shadow? Learn2goodbeer plz >;O

I can vouch for Shadow, and say that I also had Heiniken :/
it was cheap, I was a fool. Very wasted though :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-07 09:47:15

Oh I got to smashed on Friday, it was excellent. Started at about six with a couple of beers, met a mate in the pub, whiskey time. Girls turned up, shot time, mates turned up, more drinking. Hit another bar at 11, did some absinthe, don't remember very much after that or how I managed to walk home. Got in at half four, up at seven, work for eight, still drunk. Calmed down at about eleven and did another six hours fairly hungover. Got home and just watched boxing all night :)

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-07 10:06:19

I've cut down on the drinking a lot lately (mostly due to necessity and lack of money). It used to be the case that I'd buy a bottle of vodka / whisky / whatever and drink it within a week. As it is, I have a bottle of vodka on my shelf that has lasted for around 2 weeks already (including 3 or 4 pre-going out drinking sessions), and there's still some left.

I hope I'm still welcome here ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-07 11:22:11

At 12/7/08 10:06 AM, NEVR wrote: I've cut down on the drinking a lot lately (mostly due to necessity and lack of money). It used to be the case that I'd buy a bottle of vodka / whisky / whatever and drink it within a week. As it is, I have a bottle of vodka on my shelf that has lasted for around 2 weeks already (including 3 or 4 pre-going out drinking sessions), and there's still some left.

I hope I'm still welcome here ;_;

I suppose you can still stay around. We'll just look down on you until you once again prove your worth. ;)

So I had my first Long Island Iced Tea last night and realized how dangerous those things are. By the end I had 3 (they weren't full LIITs. They only had 3-4 shots in them) and I couldn't get enough. I think it qualifies as a devils drink actually because nothing good can come out of a drink that is that tasty.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-07 13:56:37

Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-07 14:35:23

At 12/7/08 01:56 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.

Hahaha, I'd love to go out drinking with my uni class once. I study Computer Engineering. Those guys are fucking faggots and pussies. However my two friends there are fucking pro drinkers >_>

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-08 14:44:47

At 12/6/08 05:21 PM, Shanus wrote:
At 12/4/08 10:02 AM, Casualty wrote: Uhm.... Shadow? Learn2goodbeer plz >;O
I can vouch for Shadow, and say that I also had Heiniken :/
it was cheap, I was a fool. Very wasted though :P

Dude you know it was awesome. Best time EVAR.
Sean raped that fat chick and we got wasted.
KEG!!! >:(

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-10 22:34:37

At 12/7/08 01:56 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.

Man, that was fucking epic. In one bar, my friend had THIRTEEN shots, and was practicallly out for the count in the next place.

And then we requested RATM, AND THE PLACE WENT MENTAL AND WE WERE ALL [ ] AND THEY WERE ALL [ ] .

man that was so fucking good.

AHSDGASJHKFJKAHSJDFAHJSKFH

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-11 03:18:13

At 12/10/08 10:34 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
Man, that was fucking epic. In one bar, my friend had THIRTEEN shots, and was practicallly out for the count in the next place.

And then we requested RATM, AND THE PLACE WENT MENTAL AND WE WERE ALL [ ] AND THEY WERE ALL [ ] .

man that was so fucking good.

AHSDGASJHKFJKAHSJDFAHJSKFH

I can only measure your friend's character by what alcohol he had `13 shots of.

Bourbon?
Rum?
Vodka?
Tequila?

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-11 06:39:11

At 12/11/08 03:18 AM, 36Holla wrote: I can only measure your friend's character by what alcohol he had `13 shots of.

Bourbon?
Rum?
Vodka?
Tequila?

Flavoured vodka, we were at a vodka bar.

PS:

porridge doesn't go well in shots.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-11 16:29:37

Anyone here drink Baileys? I had a swig of a bottle at a party once but have yet to order it in a bar. Do you normally just drink it by itself, on the rocks, mixed with something, etc?

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-11 19:07:33

Not a big baileys fan, but then again, I'm not a big whiskey person at all. I did once have it in some mysterious baileys/vodka/apple sours shot once that had the consistency of custard.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-20 12:20:13

Hungover, and keeping thread alive....

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-20 12:26:51

At 12/11/08 07:07 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I did once have it in some mysterious baileys/vodka/apple sours shot once that had the consistency of custard.

Sounds disgusting.

At 12/20/08 12:20 PM, Casualty wrote: Hungover, and keeping thread alive....

Went out last night, but I'm not hungover thankfully. I don't have enough money to buy enough alcohol to get drunk enough to get a hangover the next morning... enough.

Can't wait until the next installment of my student loan comes through.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-21 14:16:09

Last night was awesome, went to a friends house, drank a crate of beer, and loudly discussed youtube videos.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-12-21 20:07:14

Hmm, that past post doesn't do justice to how awesome last night was.

BBS Signature