New Topic Respond to this Topic
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 14:42:47 Reply

I'm not going out this weekend and probably only having a couple of beers at home. Roll on next weekend when the good drunk times can continue. Although the pain will be eased slightly with Gears of War 2 :D

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 18:22:05 Reply

I haven't been out properly in over a week now. I guess the good thing is that I'm saving cash in the process... but ah well. Think I'm being dragged out to a club in central London tomorrow night though, so that ought to be at least an excuse to sit around and drink.

BBS Signature
FC-Thun-Fan
FC-Thun-Fan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-08 10:12:18 Reply

I'd just like to announce to you guys that I probably will get pretty drunk tonight, as it is my friend's 16th Birthday and beer has been bought!

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-08 17:23:20 Reply

Kinda fun story here...

So me and people from the youth club were at a party last night for the promotion/advertising/distribution of flyers of our own party/whatnot. The party sucked balls, but everyone was pretty drunk so that was okay.

At a certain point two Moroccan guys start fighting and in the tumult one of my friends is pushed and he spills some beer one some random Moroccan guy's jacket. All he does is throw an angry look at us, and we walk off. But 5 minutes later, he pops up in front of me, and he's like (with a shitty accent because he's from Morocca) 'if you clean this up <points at sleeve>, we don't have a problem'. I'm like 'oh lol do we have a problem'. Obv he starts getting mad and shit and after telling him that I didn't spill beer on his gay fucking jacket (which was true because it was my friend), he starts getting really angry and he starts pushing me and shit (he was obviously just there to fuck around, not to have fun).

Now I don't know if he was fucking blind or shit, but he apparently didn't notice that around us were like 15 other people wearing the same shirt as me (for advertising our own party). So yeah obviously I tell him to calm the fuck down and I tell him what's going to happen to him, and he gets the fuck out. I'm disappointed, a little fight would have been cool because I was drunk but pfff.

Also I now realize that this sounds pretty gay when typed like this but believe me, it was funny at the time. Especially because at the party there were two Chinese guys and a chick, and we had been musing about how they were committing incest and stuff lol.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-14 22:54:28 Reply

Just got back from a mental night. Went down to my local and started drinking at six, at ten went to a friends house and consumed unknown amounts of tescos value gin, then went to a massive club's indie night and got trashed and at ~3am they played killing in the name of and i got bashed in the mosh pit MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSSS

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-15 06:15:43 Reply

At 11/14/08 10:54 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: tescos value gin

You are a true student. Rock on, brother. Rock on.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-16 19:23:23 Reply

Aaaaaaaaand....

I'm drunk.

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-16 19:57:05 Reply

At 11/16/08 07:23 PM, NEVR wrote: Aaaaaaaaand....

I'm drunk.

On the Lords Day!

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-16 20:56:11 Reply

I was able to pull off a night where I got drunk and didn't spend a damn thing on alcohol. First I get to the friends' apartment and they've already gotten a case of beer and what's better they didn't have me chip in for it because they're goddamn generous. We play some drinking games, and then go to a bar where another friend bought a pitcher for everyone. After that one of my friends older brothers who came with us bought 2 pitchers for everyone (he has a job, he can do that) and we work on those for awhile. I was expecting it to be my turn to buy a round when we finished but another friend just gets up and says "I got the next one!" so I just sat down and kept my mouth shut. After that one, we decided to leave because the bar was getting very crowded and moving was becoming a bit difficult so we headed back to the apartment and drank the rest of the case. I should spend more time appreciating it some more because that will never happen again.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-17 11:46:23 Reply

So last weekend I was a really shitty and boring camp for youth club leaders, where I learned nothing. Moreover drinking during the day and bringing your own booze was prohibited.

I was there with 3 people from my own youth club, and everybody hated us for what we did (or didn't do). We didn't participate one bit and complained all the time. Then when the 'party' finally started (it was fucking midnight before we could drink) me and one of my friends drank like 8 beers in half an hour, then we didn't keep count anymore but we were pretty wasted. So we further irritated people who weren't drunk (ie everyone else) and the morning after we beat everyone during some games. So in fact our participation was better than others'. FUCK THEM.

FC-Thun-Fan
FC-Thun-Fan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-17 13:47:35 Reply

At 11/17/08 11:46 AM, Casualty wrote: So we further irritated people who weren't drunk (ie everyone else) and the morning after we beat everyone during some games. So in fact our participation was better than others'. FUCK THEM.

Haha, good to hear a bunch of bores like them got owned. Damn I hate the kind of people who get pissed off about other's lazyness.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-17 14:55:08 Reply

Weekend just gone was pretty great. Me and a mate started at six. We had a half a crate of alcopops (because they were free :P), a beer or two and then some vodka red bull. Headed to a pub we'd never been to before, and discovered it was pretty posh. My mate drank pints, I had one then moved straight onto double spirits. Ended it with a triple vodka red bull. Got to 11, our other mates had left so we decided to hit town. Decided to walk back which took an hour. On the way back we found two scones wrapped up on a bench and stupidly decided to eat them. Not the best thinking in hignsight.

Got to the pub and met up with a mate. Had a couple more vodka red bulls and some whiskey. This mate dosen't drink that regularly and he told me he's never had a shot. That was cue for me to start buying them for our table and the one next to us who we sort of knew. All of us were in good spirits by now. Anyway, then I got a text from some girl I'd been after for a while. Asking if I wanted to have sex. My guess was that she was drunk, but so was I and therefore more than willing to find her and take her up. That was before my mate said that it was probably just one of her mates having a laugh. Fuck was I crushed. So I dealt with it the way I usually do. Drink to the point of no return. Straight to the bar and bought eight shots, grabbed a mate and said were doing four each. Then went back to the tables and resumed the one each system. A few lasses from the other table came over and asked for some shots. We got some breast flashes in exchange... Yeah... Did a few more shots, then hit our regular pub.

Only had one drink because it was closing in half an hour. One mate went home so me and my other one hit a night club. Had a couple of drinks (I think) before making our way to another club. Had a drink or two (I don't really remember) before making our way to a late night pub. Another drink there before we decided to head home. Soon as my mate got outside he threw his guts up and fell onto the road (I said he dosen't drink too often ;)). Decided to walk him home (else he wouldn't have made it I dont think) and we had a fairly deep conversation (well, as deep as you can get when slaughtered) during it. Walked home and made a few phone calls (voicemails) to the lass who text me earlier. May well have spilled my heart, I honestly don't remember.

Pretty crazy night, but excellent give or take nonetheless.

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-19 21:10:54 Reply

Holy Dan, I couldn't keep track of how many drinks you had :P

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-19 23:19:30 Reply

I went out to a club in central London the other night, and found the perfect level of drunkenness: I was indeed drunk, but not to the extent where I was unable to control myself. I could still dance, converse without slurring my words, and I felt steady on my feet, and I had a great night because of it.

The best part was that I didn't drink so much that I had a raging hangover the next morning.

Unfortunately... I don't remember exactly how much I drank that evening, so I can't attempt to simulate that level of drunkenness again. I guess I'll leave it to trial and error, as I had done beforehand ;P

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-20 04:26:40 Reply

Hahaha, I know what you're talking about NEVR. And I usually feel it when I reach that level, but then I'm like 'oh shit, if I want to keep things calm I'll have to stop drinking right now.' And two minutes later I'm like 'Fuck that, I'll have 2 beers.'

And fuck cokes or lemonade. Obv.
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-20 06:54:20 Reply

At 11/19/08 09:10 PM, UnknownFear wrote: Holy Dan, I couldn't keep track of how many drinks you had :P

I was actually extremley impressed with the amount I managed to put away. Considering all I had was a sandwhich before hand, and a pack of crisps and a chocolate bar during it all.

BBS Signature
FoAngel
FoAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-23 04:05:06 Reply

At 11/20/08 06:54 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: I was actually extremley impressed with the amount I managed to put away. Considering all I had was a sandwhich before hand, and a pack of crisps and a chocolate bar during it all.

You sir are a true hero

DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-23 16:11:49 Reply

Enjoying my Sunday in a non-hungover way. Went round a mates and had a few beers and a vodka red bull while playing xbox all night. Went to work the next morning tired but not hungover, and had a beer on Saturday before catching up on A LOT of sleep. Gonna see out the weekend with a couple of cans, and wish away the next four days in preparation for Friday while watching some good old Match of the Day. Kicking off the drinking at about half three next Friday, and attempt to attend two parties happening at the same time :)

BBS Signature
Killer-Lemon-Ink
Killer-Lemon-Ink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-23 16:54:44 Reply

i don't know if this has been asked before but does anyone know any (really) good drinking games? Also has anyone ever played "touch the cup"?

SSBB code: 0001 - 4760 - 4592 PM me with yours!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-27 12:00:13 Reply

Tasted the newest Jupiler today, Jupiler Tauro. It's really fucking dangerous. It's been out for a few weeks here and I heard a few people saying that, but now I felt it myself. With some friends we all drank 4 of those beers in 1.5 hours, and I tell you, you feel that ;P

The problem is, it doesn't taste/feel like a heavy beer. Though it is one and it gets you drunk faster (read: it's fucking awesome).

devilchrono
devilchrono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-27 12:27:20 Reply

I plan on drinking vodka mixed with gatoraid and having some steel reserve 40's later today :)

FC-Thun-Fan
FC-Thun-Fan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-27 12:47:02 Reply

At 11/27/08 12:27 PM, devilchrono wrote: I plan on drinking vodka mixed with gatoraid and having some steel reserve 40's later today :)

Drink the vodka on it's own and use the Gatorade as a hangover cure.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature
devilchrono
devilchrono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-27 13:41:42 Reply

At 11/27/08 12:47 PM, FC-Thun-Fan wrote:
At 11/27/08 12:27 PM, devilchrono wrote: I plan on drinking vodka mixed with gatoraid and having some steel reserve 40's later today :)
Drink the vodka on it's own and use the Gatorade as a hangover cure.

Nah I'm drinking caldwells cheap ass vodka I can't drink it straight up anymore =/

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-27 21:46:42 Reply

Had a friend's surprise birthday party, necked a whole load of beers, then some cider, then a lil bit of so'co, then lost my flat keys.

:3

BBS Signature
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-28 04:55:07 Reply

Woohoo, it's Friday :D Couple of lessons of college then it's time for some serious early drinking, then off to a party, some more quick and heavy drinking, then off to another party. Then probably hitting the town, then death :)

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-28 05:35:31 Reply

At 11/27/08 09:46 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Had a friend's surprise birthday party, necked a whole load of beers, then some cider, then a lil bit of so'co, then lost my flat keys.

Oh yeah, and I gave him an ostrich egg.

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-29 22:27:04 Reply

Hey guys!! I am FINALLY having a few drinks!! WOO!!!!! i just chugged back a lakeview and I'm just barley feelin git. Yes, im a major light weight :P Currently working my way through a vex vodka drink at the moment. and let me tell you.. i feel fucking FINE!!! :) How is everyone???!!? WOOO!!!!

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-29 22:31:33 Reply

Nothing is better than shitty-brand warm overpriced underfilled gig beer. T__T

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-29 22:36:09 Reply

At 11/29/08 10:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Nothing is better than shitty-brand warm overpriced underfilled gig beer. T__T

Yeah!! But fuck, I cant have anymore to drink :(:(:(