00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kekiiro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

227,483 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-14 15:02:43

Here in Belgium, restaurants always serve the classic lagers, and luckily those are good here. Like all of our beer, but I'm not going to start about THAT again. The point is, wherever you go here, you'll get good beer.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 09:46:13

Just an update, I was very drunk last night. I thought I'd tell you.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 09:57:36

At 9/20/08 09:46 AM, Casualty wrote: Just an update, I was very drunk last night. I thought I'd tell you.

I went out last week and got pretty drunk for my friend's last night befoe flyng back to Scotland for university... but other than that, not much drinking action for me.

Seeing as tonight is very possibly my last night before heading off to university, I'll probably invite my friend Joe round for dinner (as I'm treating my family to a takeaway curry from the excellent curry house down the road), and then go out for a few beers afterwards.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 11:34:59

At 9/20/08 09:57 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:46 AM, Casualty wrote: Just an update, I was very drunk last night. I thought I'd tell you.
I went out last week and got pretty drunk for my friend's last night befoe flyng back to Scotland for university... but other than that, not much drinking action for me.

Seeing as tonight is very possibly my last night before heading off to university, I'll probably invite my friend Joe round for dinner (as I'm treating my family to a takeaway curry from the excellent curry house down the road), and then go out for a few beers afterwards.

Oh wow, you guys start late. I've already been in school for a month now. Last night I didn't get too bad. I took it slow and my friends decided that we should try to finish the buffalo wing challenge at the bar which is where you have 4 people try to eat 40 hot wings wings in under 10 minutes. The only thing is that they put this fire sauce on the wings making them oh so hot. We tried and failed because our poor mouths were on fire. I ate like 5 of them before the time ran out. Seriously it was painful.

Otherwise it was a fairly normal night. We watched some guy try to punch the bouncer of the bar and the bouncer just picked him up by the shirt and tossed him outside like he was a rag doll. Then he started punching the guy in the face while he was on the ground. The cops came and took him away. There was apparently no reason why the guy started swinging at the bouncer. Just a crazy drunk I guess.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 14:05:46

At 9/20/08 11:34 AM, 36Holla wrote: Oh wow, you guys start late. I've already been in school for a month now.

Yeah, and some people start even later than I do :/

The only thing is that they put this fire sauce on the wings making them oh so hot. We tried and failed because our poor mouths were on fire. I ate like 5 of them before the time ran out. Seriously it was painful.

I feel your pain. I had some spicy shishkebab from an indian place in London yesterday evening... man it was hot. This morning I woke up early and literally had to run to the bathroom. Not a good way to start the day ;P

Otherwise it was a fairly normal night. We watched some guy try to punch the bouncer of the bar and the bouncer just picked him up by the shirt and tossed him outside like he was a rag doll.

LOL. I have a friend who works as a security guard for gig venues and stuff like that. The funny part is that he's a tiny asian kid who couldn't hurt a fly even if he wanted to. Always funny watching drunken people try to start fights with actual bouncers, though.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 14:08:10

Had my last night in town last night.

Now, moving on to 12 weeks of shenanigans.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 14:17:23

At 9/20/08 02:08 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Had my last night in town last night.

Now, moving on to 12 weeks of shenanigans.

When you moving up to Birmingham? I was planning to move to London tomorrow, but I'm moving there on Monday now instead. Quite a lot to think about, so good luck with the move.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 16:05:55

At 9/20/08 11:34 AM, 36Holla wrote: I took it slow and my friends decided that we should try to finish the buffalo wing challenge at the bar which is where you have 4 people try to eat 40 hot wings wings in under 10 minutes. The only thing is that they put this fire sauce on the wings making them oh so hot. We tried and failed because our poor mouths were on fire. I ate like 5 of them before the time ran out. Seriously it was painful.

Man, I fucking LOVE BUFFALO WINGS!! Especially when they have the HOTTEST fucking sauce just dripping off them!! They are my favorite thing to eat besides ribs!!!

I'm craving wings and ribs right now!!!

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-20 16:22:01

I'm moving into my halls at 3.30 tomorrow.

Man, this packing shit aint all its cracked up to be.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-23 21:02:02

Was trashed last night... made friends with a guy who loves spirits and shit, and he was lining up shots and bought me one whenever I was at the bar with him. Was drinking beer throughout the night mostly, but was stealing cheeky sips of these girls' drinks who I was dancing with (one was drinking vodka & red bull, the other was drinking wine). Got back to the flat, had a few more beers, then someone cracked out a case of cider that they'd brought with them, so we all sat around talking drunkenly and drinking cider until about 6am or so, at which point I stumbled into bed.

Didn't wake up until 1pm today, and slept through a fire drill that took place. Didn't even hear the fucking alarm.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-24 11:34:41

So you had a nice evening NEVR, that's good to hear. =D

As for me last night I was so fucking drunk because everything was free, and I had to go home by train. I blindly followed the chick I had been talking with all the time, and for some reason it was the right train... I was lucky there. However a bit later, she gets off the train and goes home.
A few minutes later I was fucking sure I missed my stop, for some reason. I drunkenly run to the doors, and I literally fall of the train at the next station. But shit. When I had been walking for 5 minutes I realized that I was one stop early and I had to walk home from there.
Fortunately it was just a few kms, but then when arriving home I remember trying to climb over the fence and not succeeding, for the lol. My parents were still up and saw it, and obv they weren't really happy.

FUCK. Oh well, on to next night =]

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-24 13:26:25

Me and a mate heard rumours that some guy was having a party at his farm this weekend just gone. Since it's my mates last weekend here before he's joining the navy, we decided to get slaughtered, turn up and enjoy his last night out. Started at mine at 5.30 with a few beers and some shots. Then hit a pub at 7.30ish for a few pints and some whiskey. Headed to Tesco for ten a picked up a crate of 24 cans of Fosters. Normally I wouldn't touch the stuff but it was cheap, easy to carry and just overall good value for piss lager. Got a bottle of vodka as well.

Took a HELL of a lot to get to this farm. Had to walk over barbed wire fences (which I hurt my crotch on), nettles, (which we stung our hands on) and a swamp, (which we fell into). Took the bottle of vodka just to keep us going. Finally got there and started knocking back the cans. Four or so had got lost in the swamp, but we hid the rest of them and drank ten each give or take. There were a bunch of drunk girls there who we took an interest in, it was rare that we didn't have a girl on our arm which was nice as I'm sure you can imagine :D

Night moves forward and I end up alone in a tent with a girl who I've liked for over a year now. Problem is she's had a boyfriend for just about all of that. Anyway, were both a bit drunk and we start whispering, I move my hands around her body, fucking hell I'm actually getting somewhere here. "WERE'S THE BEER!?!?" comes the cry from my hammered friend. She practically runs out the tent. I can only assume she didn't want to be caught with another guy, already having a boyfriend. Dishearted, I carry on with the night.

Me and my mate find a crate of Stella thats fairly full. We proceed to finish that off. We then find some dregs of Malibu and quickly down that, burning the evidence on the fire. I then think it's a good idea to burn my shirt on the fire. My mate follows suit. It's went from cold to freezing all of sudden. Thank fuck for leather jackets.

With little alcohol left, I start chugging on cider and black. My mates dissapeared. I here he's in a tent somewhere trying to get it on with a girl. Thinking back to the fact that he ruined my chance, I go over and start kicking the tent telling him to get his ass out here right now. He's not amused :)

A little more drinking and it's 5am now. Time to depart me thinks considering it's bordering on arctic cold, we have nowhere to sleep and people are getting drowsey and less entertaining. Were slaughtered at this point, and very happy with ourselves. We call a taxi and make our way back to the road. Not before coming across a tractor though and trying to start and steal it, thinking we'll save ourselves a fair this way, lol. No keys unfortunatley so were back to the taxi plan.

Eventually find it and talk nonsense to the guy all the way home. We decide to go to the pub (despite knowing it's closed). The streets are empty except for one guy. An example of how drunk my friend was; Me: "A'ight mate?" The Guy: "A'ight" My Friend "A'ight lads, how you doing?" Me: "Dude, there's only one person there...". Anyway, we arrive at the pub, closed, suprise suprise. We make our way to the cinema, thinking we'll go see RockNRolla for the hell of it. Closed as well. The nerve. McDonalds is open, but there not serving for another 15 minutes. "What not even these chocolate muffins?" "No sir". Damn. Eventually we call another taxi, head to another mates house and crash on there sofa. Not before I help myself to a bowl of cornflakes however! Woke up two hours later, looking an absoloute mess and feeling even worse.

Fucking good night!

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 13:02:23

I even made a 4chan-meme-styled drawing of my story. =D

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 13:10:23

Beer, vodka, rum, gin, and other random spirits are a bad mix. A very, very bad mix. I can't even rememeber how much I had to drink last night... but it was a lot ;P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 13:33:32

At 9/25/08 01:10 PM, NEVR wrote: Beer, vodka, rum, gin, and other random spirits are a bad mix. A very, very bad mix. I can't even rememeber how much I had to drink last night... but it was a lot ;P

I never drunk more than 4 types of alcohol in one night I think, lol. 98% of what I drink is beer >_>

Also tomorrow and Saturday are going to be SO FUCKING drunk. Friday is a punk gig with a friend of mine, Saturday is a really-wrong-techno party with that same friend AND another friend of hers which she wants me to fuck. I don't know what she looks like, but odds are things might happen ;D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 13:37:28

last night was out in birmingham, at ~1am got a bit bored, so got a cab back home and waited around with a mate for a few hours waiting for the rest of our flat to get back.

at 4am we decided fuck it and go to bed, turns out they'd came home at about midnight.

lalxzoasglasdgasdh

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 13:38:27

Mates birthday tomorrow so I'm going for a solitary pint tomorrow (work the next morning, early). Then hitting the town good and proper on Saturday.

At 9/25/08 01:33 PM, Casualty wrote: I never drunk more than 4 types of alcohol in one night I think, lol. 98% of what I drink is beer >_>

I always start with beer but quickly move on. Vodka, whiskey, other spirits and mixes all start coming into play :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 14:02:44

At 9/25/08 01:38 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: I always start with beer but quickly move on. Vodka, whiskey, other spirits and mixes all start coming into play :)

The only thing I ever move to is either Vodka Redbull, but just one or two, or Minute Soup (r) if I feel like. I'm serious, Minute Soup and beer mix very well IMO.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 14:31:21

At 9/25/08 01:33 PM, Casualty wrote: I never drunk more than 4 types of alcohol in one night I think, lol. 98% of what I drink is beer >_>

I used to be the same, but I figured that I'm at uni now so I'll be a bit adventurous. S'all good, apart from the hangover aspect ;P

Having a quiet one tonight though.

At 9/25/08 01:37 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: at 4am we decided fuck it and go to bed, turns out they'd came home at about midnight.

lalxzoasglasdgasdh

LOL, hate when shit like that happens.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-25 14:35:29

At 9/25/08 02:31 PM, NEVR wrote: I used to be the same, but I figured that I'm at uni now so I'll be a bit adventurous. S'all good, apart from the hangover aspect ;P

Haha, I started uni this week so I suppose change might be upon me. But that's if I find a job =P

Having a quiet one tonight though.

Having nothing tonight =[

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-29 06:34:32

At 9/25/08 01:38 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Mates birthday tomorrow so I'm going for a solitary pint tomorrow (work the next morning, early). Then hitting the town good and proper on Saturday.

On Friday I discovered I can't go for a solitary pint. I got fucked beyond beleif and had to go to work four hours later. Didn't stop me getting even worse on Saturday though, fucking excellent weekend. I'ma do a write up of the shit later.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-09-29 13:05:00

Hahaha, I remember the times when I also thought it was possible to go have a one drink, or just stay half an hour. Fuck that now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-04 01:07:32

I love Scotch. My friend took my bottle away from me because he thought I was drinking too much -- although in reality I was only warming up. Still, good times!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-04 01:48:23

At 10/4/08 01:07 AM, NEVR wrote: I love Scotch. My friend took my bottle away from me because he thought I was drinking too much -- although in reality I was only warming up. Still, good times!

How can you possibly still call them a friend?
Unless they have boobs and sucked your penis after they stole your scotch, they aren't a friend!

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-04 15:54:25

Alcoholics Anonymous irl is a group of people who want to stop drinking, so the logic is unaplicable here. Regardless, I may join - the ONLY alcoholic drink I drink is ciders and my faviroutes are magners and bullmers.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-04 16:04:13

The logic is foolproof. We drink alcohol, and thanks to the wonders of the internet, we are anonymous!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-04 17:48:47

I'm anonymous to people I don't know as well when I'm drunk ;o

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-04 19:34:45

Couldn't agree more

At 10/4/08 04:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The logic is foolproof. We drink alcohol, and thanks to the wonders of the internet, we are anonymous!

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-07 14:37:09

Enjoying my Tuesday night with a couple of Bud Ice's (which is a far better lager than plain old Budweiser). Mates birthday this week so were hitting the town on Saturday. Same for the following week :) Should be an interesting couple of weekends :D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-07 14:37:57

The weekend wasn't too eventful for me. My friends brother and his friends came to our school for the weekend and we were showing them around town and all the bars here. They drank way too much before we actually went out though. Two of the girls who came with us were stumbling down the sidewalk and were being loud and annoying. I hate being in that babysitting mode because you really notice how annoying people are when they're drunk. At least when you're drunk you don't care.

So we went to three bars that night and spent a lot of money. I wish I had gotten more for what I spent but lesson learned. Afterwards we went back to the apartment and spent the entire time up to 4 am throwing stuff off the balcony and messing with any drunk people who walked by. We even had two guys come up to the apartment door and pound on it saying they were going to kick our asses :D

The rest of the weekend was spent laying low and quietly drinking in the comfort of an apartment. Next week a few of my friends who graduated last year are coming so it'll be a fun time. Maybe there will be a story to share.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature