00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Revival Project (artrap)

13,555 Views | 156 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-20 20:53:40

yeah... but it makes em smexy XP

The excat reason why I overdo it. Tribals that go wildly are hard to draw again, esspecially when you have to take note on the fact that the pose is different, meaning the angle to view the body art is different.

I almost want to try again......... but with more determination and motivation

You did well, esspecially well if you did that 4:00 AM :P

that explains it, I didn't pay to close of attention... I was focussing on body-art and the legs :P

Drawing 'em big comes to you naturaly eh...? :P
(And because Vousielle enlightened me with an info packet on boobs, I might also add that nipples are slightly higher than they were on my piece ^^ <---- A note you can forget)

agreed, bigger is not always better

Indeed.

uhhh.... thank you ^^;

Spikey hair is better than my usual.

work never ends for you, does it?

Nope. But for today, it does. Finished my latest.

DAMN.

We are evil to poor Hammi :D

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.

My art thread, starting from pg 18

See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-20 21:39:08

I hate all of you. I think im losing my senses now.

CHEMICAL REACTIONSSSSSS.

!

Great look what you guys just made me do. BLARGH.

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-20 21:42:07

At 9/20/08 08:53 PM, Fatchaos wrote

You did well, esspecially well if you did that 4:00 AM :P

................ I still want to try again..... when I wide awake.... with no distractions......

would you be fine with that?

that explains it, I didn't pay to close of attention... I was focussing on body-art and the legs :P
Drawing 'em big comes to you naturaly eh...? :P

I guess * shrugs *.......

Drawing renamon for so long, I'm always trying to make the thigh's and ass look nice on chicks...

DAMN.
We are evil to poor Hammi :D

LOL....

no, apparentaly, My pic reminded him that he has a request that I asked for

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-20 22:03:45

At 9/20/08 09:42 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote: At 9/20/08 08:53 PM, Fatchaos wrote

Nice picture once again. You should go look at deviant art in response to your desk picture xD!

Anyways, the body looks good, reminds me of Renamon a lot the way the structure is. Now I feel like drawing something. Ugh I don't have time.

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-20 22:12:49

At 9/20/08 10:03 PM, redenvy wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:42 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote: At 9/20/08 08:53 PM, Fatchaos wrote
Nice picture once again. You should go look at deviant art in response to your desk picture xD!

Nice workspace.... and I kinda agree... ( about it being ok messy )

I myself get feel cozy when 20 colored pencil are land out randomly, being swaped every 10 seconds....

ahhhhhhhh..... aint' nothing better

Anyways, the body looks good, reminds me of Renamon a lot the way the structure is.

well, what would you expect from the guy who spends countless hours drawing Renamon.........

but thank you :)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-20 22:19:32

Sorry Fat Chaos, your poor Silver Dragon just feel to my demise in the last five minutes, since I haven't applied any of my effort to life here is a portion of it that I lost. XD! Sorry Scorp, but my brain is fried and I was like okay let's find something of Fat Chaos's to doodle. Ugh I already forgot how to spell the name of the dragon, but it is copyrighted of Fat Chaos so no stealing you dirty art theives. I tried to follow your style the best of my abilities, but failed. I was going to do a full body then got lazy. Still fails at life currently. Woot. I suck at copying, I really do, the horns aren't right and the markings are off, even the necklace failed. -.-; Oh well it took five minutes and yes with a ball point pen. I know I didn't ask to draw your character but at this point it's too late, I already did. xD

Enjoy <3 ( if that is possible)

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-21 00:07:21

original art by redenvy...
ur 10x better at drawing dragons than i' am
(reminds me of halo)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-21 09:12:14

................ I still want to try again..... when I wide awake.... with no distractions......

would you be fine with that?

Yes, I'll be able to live with that :P

Drawing renamon for so long, I'm always trying to make the thigh's and ass look nice on chicks...

Maybe I should focus on those parts more too... ( Visions of Flahriia's new pose are flooding my mind... that cant be good )

Ugh I already forgot how to spell the name of the dragon, but it is copyrighted of Fat Chaos so no stealing you dirty art theives.

Venzyriel...

I tried to follow your style the best of my abilities, but failed. I was going to do a full body then got lazy. Still fails at life currently. Woot. I suck at copying, I really do, the horns aren't right and the markings are off, even the necklace failed. -.-; Oh well it took five minutes and yes with a ball point pen. I know I didn't ask to draw your character but at this point it's too late, I already did. xD

Okay, no harm done. Just don't make a habbit of it. For 5 min sketch it is quite good, though I the ears left me confused.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-09-30 23:30:34

MY tablet broke! I will do one once it is fixed(I'm thinking of doing lazy muffin's style for some odd reason). in the meantime SOMEONE DO ME!!!XD

if you don't have anything interesting to say, don't say anything at all

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-06 17:46:18

Lots of awesome stuff on this post. I've been very busy so it's hard to find time to sit down and pick someone to do a project on. I will eventually! It's on my agenda. So far I'm leaning towards artists:

Fiergon
Drakenyaze
ScorpianX0 (yes, you up there..! lol)
ufmshamrock

In the meantime, keep the subject alive! It's an awesome thread!

At 9/20/08 03:58 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote: Hey, Fatchaos........... guess who

Orginal character by Fatchaos.

redone by me

sorry for the mistakes, but it's 4:00am here, and I was fighting to stay awake to finish this

Does it look ok?

There's something about this pic that I really like (no it's not the chest..! rofl) but i think it turned out great, even if you do think a few things went wrong with it. (Not that I'm one to talk...)

...sexy! :D

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-06 18:16:45

posting me and bug's premature failed-aborted unfinished child here..

lol bug :3

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-06 18:25:18

At 10/6/08 05:46 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Lots of awesome stuff on this post. I've been very busy so it's hard to find time to sit down and pick someone to do a project on. I will eventually! It's on my agenda. So far I'm leaning towards artists:

Fiergon
Drakenyaze
ufmshamrock

well...... isn't this pleasant

redone by me

sorry for the mistakes, but it's 4:00am here, and I was fighting to stay awake to finish this

Does it look ok?
There's something about this pic that I really like (no it's not the chest..! rofl) but i think it turned out great, even if you do think a few things went wrong with it. (Not that I'm one to talk...)

I personally like the pic aswell, but I can't live it down that it seems errored in some ways.....

Fatchaos has given me the green light to draw Zafirah again when I choose to.... ( hopefully making a better pic ^^; )

when that will be exactly, I'm not sure...

but Thank you ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-06 19:49:04

At 10/6/08 06:25 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 10/6/08 05:46 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Lots of awesome stuff on this post. I've been very busy so it's hard to find time to sit down and pick someone to do a project on. I will eventually! It's on my agenda. So far I'm leaning towards artists:

Fiergon
Drakenyaze
ufmshamrock

'Tis isn't it? I just need to make sure you're alright with that. I think I've decided to do all of the above because I don't think it's a good idea to limit myself like that! :) I love to draw, and I love your style.

redone by me

Does it look ok?

I personally like the pic aswell, but I can't live it down that it seems errored in some ways.....

Fatchaos has given me the green light to draw Zafirah again when I choose to.... ( hopefully making a better pic ^^; )

when that will be exactly, I'm not sure...

but Thank you ;)

Can't wait to see it then! I think the previous pic's pose is what captured my attention the most. The line of action had shown awesome attitude, and the way she's knelt down like that had simply shown a life-like appearance. Interesting character Fatchaos, and good luck ScorpianX0! :D

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-06 21:17:03

At 10/6/08 07:49 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote:

'Tis isn't it? I just need to make sure you're alright with that. I think I've decided to do all of the above because I don't think it's a good idea to limit myself like that! :) I love to draw, and I love your style.

it is pleasent... I happy to know that people like my work... thank you...

and yes, I'm perfectly fine with it :)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-06 23:45:40

I would like to reiterate that this thread is about getting out of your comfort zone and doing somebody else's style, not do other folks characters in your drawing style. ScorpianXO is especially guilty here, I am not saying your drawings aren't good, you just aren't keeping to the spirit of the thread. I know it is hard to do, but it isn't really supposed to be simple. Depending how the thread progresses, I may just repeat this every once in a while.

also it wouldn't hurt to do me once in a while ;D

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 06:14:43

At 10/6/08 11:45 PM, Vousielle wrote: I would like to reiterate that this thread is about getting out of your comfort zone and doing somebody else's style, not do other folks characters in your drawing style. ScorpianXO is especially guilty here, I am not saying your drawings aren't good, you just aren't keeping to the spirit of the thread. I know it is hard to do, but it isn't really supposed to be simple.

errrr..... I feel.... ashamed :(............errrrrr...

ok, I'll keep that in mind ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 06:27:09

Right then, lets see some art folks.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 09:45:01

Here it is: the style of ScorpianX0.
Well, I kept in mind that we needed to do more than just draw another artist's character, but to really get ScorpianX0's style into this, I HAD to draw Renamon! Seriously...
I actually impressed myself with this drawing. I don't colour often but this turned out better than expected. There's STILL a couple of things that I don't think is right, but when I'd try to fix it, I'd only make it worse so it's fine the way it is now! XD
I had to look at a lot of his drawings to find out where to start. I also looked up his DA account to find out a few things about him. I've noticed that blood is definitely his thing, and he also tends to draw her in a sort of relaxed or still pose. Not to mention the addition of chains once in a while! :D
I used a 0.9mm mechanical pencil but designed the structure with a blue col-erase pencil (which I shouldn't have done because I don't think ScorpianX0 does that most of the time...)
Anyways, I hope you like it! Had lots of fun drawing this, no wonder you tend to do it a lot! :P

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 09:48:30

At 10/7/08 09:45 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Here it is: the style of ScorpianX0. etc

Good job you pretty much nailed his style, whoopee

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 10:33:00

At 6/24/08 06:36 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I had a shitty stab at Mindchamber's style since I suck at speed. sssssss

hey I ve got it s style of MC in one look! good job, Robby boy! XD

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 11:13:12

Anyways, I hope you like it! Had lots of fun drawing this, no wonder you tend to do it a lot! :P

Whoa, you nailed it!
Great piece!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 12:17:25

At 10/7/08 09:48 AM, Hammi wrote:
At 10/7/08 09:45 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Here it is: the style of ScorpianX0. etc
Good job you pretty much nailed his style, whoopee
At 10/7/08 11:13 AM, Fatchaos wrote:
Whoa, you nailed it!
Great piece!

Thanks guys, glad you like it. Stayed up 'til 1:30am drawing it (which is late for me). I was a little shaky last night for some reason. Couldn't get some of the lines right! Probably because of the caffeinated drinks late at night playing Silent Hill Himecoming... |:\
Ah well, thanks again. I'm gonna try someone else now. ;)

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 18:59:16

holy sweet mother of pearl hellknight that is fucking unbelievable well done and kick ass man can't wait to see me WOOT!

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 20:31:59

At 10/7/08 09:45 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Here it is: the style of ScorpianX0.
Well, I kept in mind that we needed to do more than just draw another artist's character, but to really get ScorpianX0's style into this, I HAD to draw Renamon! Seriously...

yeah... that's expected XP

I used a 0.9mm mechanical pencil but designed the structure with a blue col-erase pencil (which I shouldn't have done because I don't think ScorpianX0 does that most of the time...)

I actually use a 0.5 mechanical pencil with a pink square eraser..... ( don't ask why I use a mechanical pencil... I LIKE THE PAIN OF SHADING WITH MECHANICAL )

Anyways, I hope you like it!

I love it.....

I'm very pleased with how it came out, not to mention you nailed me when it came to my subject....

Very nice ;)

Had lots of fun drawing this, no wonder you tend to do it a lot! :P

It's a Drug I can not stop doing..... nor do I try... XD

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 20:49:06

At 10/7/08 08:31 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 10/7/08 09:45 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Here it is: the style of ScorpianX0.
yeah... that's expected XP

I actually use a 0.5 mechanical pencil with a pink square eraser..... ( don't ask why I use a mechanical pencil... I LIKE THE PAIN OF SHADING WITH MECHANICAL )

Anyways, I hope you like it!
I love it.....

I'm very pleased with how it came out, not to mention you nailed me when it came to my subject....

Very nice ;)

Had lots of fun drawing this, no wonder you tend to do it a lot! :P

It's a Drug I can not stop doing..... nor do I try... XD

Wow, thank you! :) Glad you like it.
And I didn't know you did DRUGS!?! Rofl :P
To be honest, this was a lot of fun to draw, and it's no surprise to me anymore as to why you tend to draw her so much! :P
Thanks again man, I'm in school for this stuff now so I'm hoping to improve on proportion a little more as well as perspective! ;D

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-07 21:33:31

At 10/7/08 08:49 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote:
Wow, thank you! :) Glad you like it.

NP :)

And I didn't know you did DRUGS!?! Rofl :P

0.o

To be honest, this was a lot of fun to draw, and it's no surprise to me anymore as to why you tend to draw her so much! :P

and now you understand me......I enjoy drawing my Bloody furry :P

Thanks again man, I'm in school for this stuff now so I'm hoping to improve on proportion a little more as well as perspective! ;D

well, it should..... it sure did help me last year...

Good luck with it ; )

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-08 12:49:50

At 10/7/08 09:33 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 10/7/08 08:49 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote:
and now you understand me......I enjoy drawing my Bloody furry :P

well, it should..... it sure did help me last year...
Good luck with it ; )

You sure do. You sure do... XD
And thanks I'll keep at it! The people here know what they're doing! :P
And I hope to see some more stuff by you, they're kick ass.

In the meantime, is there anyone else who's going to do any more submissions? I'd really like to see some more stuff here as well! :D

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-08 12:58:32

In the meantime, is there anyone else who's going to do any more submissions? I'd really like to see some more stuff here as well! :D

I'd love to, but I'm already full of projects with so little time...
But maybe someday I will pick a victim >:)

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-08 21:57:44

i wish i had a style, well whoops back to my drawing board then

f

Response to Art Forum Revival Project (artrap) 2008-10-10 10:14:38

No new posts yet? Ah well, I've got another one here for ya.
Style of Drakenyaze by Hellknight1000. This one particularly difficult to finish because of his endless sea of themes (but twisted bloody smirking people with swords seem to be his forté!) This isn't an original character by Drakenyaze; I made this guy myself but was sure to give it a "Drakenyaze touch-up" to it (but I can't help but notice some of my style snuck in there without me realizing it...)
A lot of people were thinking that I would draw Chaos but I decided not to because he gets enough attention as it is. :P Not to mention ScorpianX0 already drew him for this thread. XD
Well I hope you guys like it. It was a little tricky but it was defiitely lots of fun.
By the way, I SUCK at drawing wings! XP (I never draw wings often...)