00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Show Your Mech

123,014 Views | 909 Replies

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 14:32:12

Hey cĀ“mon pal... I wanna axe you something...

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 15:24:57

this is my one not the best i made but hey

Show Your Mech

Fuck It All, Fuck This World, Fuck Everything That You Stand For. Don't Belong, Don't Exist, Don't Give A Shit!, Don't Ever Judge Me..

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 15:33:48

Well, that's supposed to be it.
First thing that came to my mind.

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 15:35:05

another of my 1st ones

Show Your Mech

Fuck It All, Fuck This World, Fuck Everything That You Stand For. Don't Belong, Don't Exist, Don't Give A Shit!, Don't Ever Judge Me..

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 15:55:57

yeah this is the MUSIC MAN :P lol

Show Your Mech

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 15:57:31

another earlier one of mine but i like it...

Show Your Mech

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 18:03:38

I got another one
I call him super-ultra-mega-death-turbo-matron-o-go d

Show Your Mech

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 18:15:15

Pretty sweet game. I can really appreciate it, being an Armored Core fan myself.
I imagine making all those parts took quite some time. Great job.

Show Your Mech

Read this. Thank you for reading.

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 20:14:25

I call it, well I don't know. But i think it looks badass :P

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 20:30:45

At 6/30/08 06:15 PM, MobiusR wrote: Pretty sweet game. I can really appreciate it, being an Armored Core fan myself.
I imagine making all those parts took quite some time. Great job.

They did take quite a long time to draw, but usually only did one or two a day so it wasn't too bothersome.
I've still yet to play any Armored Core games, but hope to try em out some time.

Show Your Mech

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 20:50:08

Dude my mech is F#@&!%G PimPeD

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 21:14:54

i don't think yours could fly

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 22:28:43

Mech name: Oricalcum++
Manufacturer: Dark Lion Inc.

The Oricalcum++ is a energy nightmare. There are only 100 in existence, that coupled with it's upkeep costs average these to be over a trillion dollars. Their battery is the strongest and logest lasting in the world, yet can only sustain them for 1 minute 52 seconds and 14 milliseconds at average, not nearly long enough for any strewn out skirmishes or sniping wars. Luckily, this thing is a literal tank on legs. It can take nightmarish amounts of punishment and, with the help of it's 7 Epsilon-class High-Mass Energy Weapons, can dish it back out twofold. The Oricalcum++ is irreparable if destroyed, so they are only used on highly tactical military siege missions and, if civilians can get their hands on them, in illegal Mecha battles that are commonly bet on.
Well, that's my Mecha and it's description. A bit overblown, eh?

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 22:56:07

Its Darth Vader/Dark Trooper Awesome Game Dude!

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 23:13:25

I call him...

Windows Media Player

Show Your Mech

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 23:19:46

Name: Orion Basic Knight Type
Manufacturer: Solice Unltd.

The Orion is the starter model in both the illegal and legal Mecharenas all over the world. It has a basic body which is easily modifiable, costs relatively nothing(around the price of an imported convertible) and it's genius combination of sword, shield, and gun make it a contender, but it is easily outclassed by modified Mecha. Solice Unltd. is the #1 top seller in most Mecha, both basic and modified, and that shows in this design. It's blade can impale and lift while the machine gun fires away, and the shield absorbs both small arms and energy fire. The booster pack on the back can be used to lift it up in the air.
And another Mecha, another description.

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 23:29:09

I wanted to join in the fun...

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-06-30 23:35:35

Okay, last one for tonight.

Name: Chaos Wing
Manufacturer: ???(too heavily modified to tell)

The Chaos Wing is a Mecha so heavily modified, nobody except it's Pilot knows where it came from, or who made it. Rumors state that Chaos Wing is actually a prototype Mecha created by Solice Unltd., however others tell that is is a secret Mecha made by Dark Lion Inc. It's Pilot, Vengance, has used Chaos Wing to propel himself to 1st place in the past 17 tournaments held at the Nevada Rumbling Ring. Its many thrusters allow godlike maneuverability on the arena, its E-Blade's unique shape allows for swift cuts at close range, and it's modified H.A.L.O. cannon and Epsilon Energy Cannon dish out huge damage at long range. Its weakness is its lack of any defensive shielding, but it's blinding speed more than makes up for it. Chaos Wing would sell for an estimated $87,944,748,388.92, but Vengance states he will never sell it.
That's it. 'Night.

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 00:34:04

I think he's pretty kool

Show Your Mech

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 03:08:56

I present to you, the:

Fast-Foodinator!

(sorry its a bad pic, but im on another comp, so, its a different program...)

Show Your Mech

Buy them today!

Any box with a missing human can be mailed back for a free coupon to get free CHILDREN O'S!

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 03:59:54

Look at my latest creation:

Name:XXN Doom 1000
Manufacturer:Doom Inc.

The XXN 1000 is the most powerfull mecha ever built.His creator DarkKingBernard has made it totally powerfull by equiping it with the most dangerous weapons ever built,which makes it totally unbeatable.DarkKingBernard stole the Nuclear battery,and its duration is 20 days without recharging.
There's only 1 built,and only the creator can have it.There will be made more,but only the chosen ones will have it,and how you ask,its a secret.

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 08:20:08

Name:Skull Minion 1000
Manufacturer:Doom inc.

The Skull Minion 1000 is the basic starter mech for players all around the world from Doom Inc. Shop(mostly for starters)and it can be used in MechArenas.It has a combination of a Minigun,Small Flamethrower and a small shield(lol you can fire with it too) and a metal cape to protect his back agains any other enemies possible.
It costs 20000$ and you get a basic battery with duration of 10 days without recharging.

It is stronger and better than the other Manufacturer's starter mech.

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 10:31:43

Name: The Muffin 12000

Manufacturer: The robotics division of Muffins inc.

The peak of robotics technology, can survive many nuclear weapons taking little damage. when the blades on his arms spin, they block just about all projectiles and will cut melee weapons into dust. the lion head can shoot small drones shaped like muffins out of its "mouth" that can scout very far ahead very quickly(as The Muffin 12000 is pretty slow)and can explode at any given time. The lion head can also shoot lazer beams from its "mouth"(SDW hehe). The one weak point is a weak piece of armor under the left hand blade, that if shot would to a chain reaction causing it to explode in a way that looks surprisingly similar to how the Death Star blows up.

Show Your Mech

This muffin is my user picture on Inside Out

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 10:38:49

Don't mind the double post, but I forgot to say, The Muffin 12000's battery lasts for half a year without recharging or using the weapons to max capacity. Using the max capacity of the weapons, the battery lasts about 1 battle.

This muffin is my user picture on Inside Out

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 12:14:24

I know i am lazy :the pokemon bot. purpose: to serve and protect the pokemon fan base. The pokemon fanbase has been picked on attacked and even killed. This robot is there protector. It is quite simplistict so that the average pokemon fan could afford it.

Show Your Mech

I feel fantastic, and I never felt as good as how I do right now except for maybe when I think of how I felt that day when I felt the way that I do right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 14:14:10

I call him, PYRAMID OF PAIN!

Show Your Mech

Anyone who dares to choose heterosexuality WILL burn.

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 14:24:00

At 7/1/08 02:14 PM, KingOfGay wrote: I call him, PYRAMID OF PAIN!

Sorry about the dickery of double posting but one complaint. Box head. Box body. But no lame legs to match? wtf man?! That sucks! Pyramid Of Pain was built by pyramid head who then immediatly fused his "soul" with it so that he could live forever and strike horror into the minds of other people using their pathetic excuses of mechs against him.

Anyone who dares to choose heterosexuality WILL burn.

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 14:50:33

Here ya go.

Show Your Mech

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BBS Signature

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 15:28:58

Reaper? Meh...

Show Your Mech

Response to Show Your Mech 2008-07-01 16:46:22

hey i cant put my mecha!! Grrrrr it says the file is to heavy but hou do i mak it smaller??!!
id really like to put my mech here! :(

"When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth"-Mr.Shit

Your favorite things?

CHEESE, no doubt about it.....and sheep....yeeea