00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

photoshop fakes

2,629 Views | 5 Replies

photoshop fakes 2008-06-08 14:23:02

upload your best photoshop fake images here

photoshop fakes

BBS Signature

Response to photoshop fakes 2008-06-08 16:16:21

that's terrible and why would you want to photoshop that scene, haven't we seen enough? If you want to make it look real, make the object you are photoshopping have the same lighting and the scene you are photoshopping it into. Other than that, get the same resolution type images as well so there isn't a huge difference between them and get your proportions right.

Response to photoshop fakes 2008-06-08 16:34:26

you suck..hard.
The resolution is totally different, the proportion is way off. And the list could go on.

photoshop fakes

Response to photoshop fakes 2008-06-08 21:36:53

I was gonna say something quite harsh, but due to the subject being the world trade centre, and most of the awesome people here are american I'll restrain myself....

BBS Signature

Response to photoshop fakes 2008-06-08 21:43:41

At 6/8/08 02:23 PM, creativeX wrote: upload your best photoshop fake images here

i can tell you were using paint by the quality of that fake. That's not photoshop!

"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature

Response to photoshop fakes 2008-06-08 21:54:35

You are allowed to create Photoshop threads but you must provide source art as well as a second post with your own submission.

Plus, that's just tacky and really offensive to many, many people.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature