00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game

1,869 Views | 54 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Just post here, send me a PM, or email me at Contact@Myloreyes.com

Bad Quality JPEG.

Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game

I'm a designer and writer in Chicago. I've been published seven times for random junk. My first attempt at comedy can be found here: The Up To No Goods Web Series.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:47:38

Wow that looks really cool i would love to help out for your next big project!

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:48:02

Same, i would definitly like to be a beta tester

Footsteps of zrb || As:Main || As3:Main || Flash Tutorials || PM me for help. ||

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:49:00

I would also be willing to participate.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:52:09

Count me in!

psn: jdsrockin

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:54:05

I've allready played this game about 50 different times =/

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:54:44

i'm a pretty brutally honest person. i'll beta test! your game looks pretty nifty, if not a bit derivative of other top-down zombie shooters.

snyggys

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 21:55:39

At 6/6/08 09:54 PM, I-smel wrote: I've allready played this game about 50 different times =/

That's funny because it's not out yet, unless you are referring to the generic top down zombie game, where as this game differs greatly since its a mass city you are free to roam along with go inside buildings, the whole map is about 5000x5000 if not more. It also has selective missions and multiplayer, so don't associate it as the same as the others.

I'm a designer and writer in Chicago. I've been published seven times for random junk. My first attempt at comedy can be found here: The Up To No Goods Web Series.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 22:03:39

At 6/6/08 09:55 PM, adreniline7 wrote: That's funny because it's not out yet, unless you are referring to the generic top down zombie game, where as this game differs greatly since its a mass city you are free to roam along with go inside buildings, the whole map is about 5000x5000 if not more. It also has selective missions and multiplayer, so don't associate it as the same as the others.

well heck, that's a bit more interesting then your normal generic zombie shooter. are you talking online multiplayer? that'd be awesome if it were.

snyggys

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 22:40:25

At 6/6/08 10:03 PM, Rammer wrote: well heck, that's a bit more interesting then your normal generic zombie shooter. are you talking online multiplayer? that'd be awesome if it were.

Ssshhh. :D

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 22:51:13

At 6/6/08 10:40 PM, adreniline7 wrote:
At 6/6/08 10:03 PM, Rammer wrote: well heck, that's a bit more interesting then your normal generic zombie shooter. are you talking online multiplayer? that'd be awesome if it were.
Ssshhh. :D

penis lol cool looking GENERIC ZOMBIE GAME

BBS Signature

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 23:20:04

I wanna play!
I wanna play!
totally

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 23:41:17

Dang! a whole city zombie game!? Ive actually thought about this before cause Im a fan of resident evil movies and such. MAN thats gona be so cool I wouldnt mind playing through it and reporting anything.

A whole city...awsooommeee *drools over this concept*

Boom

BBS Signature

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-06 23:45:56

At 6/6/08 11:41 PM, DarkHabit wrote: Dang! a whole city zombie game!? Ive actually thought about this before cause Im a fan of resident evil movies and such. MAN thats gona be so cool I wouldnt mind playing through it and reporting anything.

A whole city...awsooommeee *drools over this concept*

Alright cool, I wrote your name down along with others who would be possible beta testers.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 01:48:19

At 6/7/08 12:13 AM, DELUCA2400 wrote: Just got your private message and thanks for letting test this game. I have a couple of questions though. First of all, whats the name of your game, what types of weapons will we have at or disposal, how smart and fast are the zombies, also how much health do we and the zombies get?

Name hasn't been chosen yet. There are several types of weapons, that you will either get after each wave or that you may find around the city, but that's for you to find out, all I'll tell you is you have a pistol to start. The Zombies vary in smarts and speed, some zombies can run fast while others walk normal pace and others who are bigger and stronger walk slower. Some zombies can also wield basic weapons like axes and such. You get a decent amount of health that is regained after killing a significant amount of zombies, and the zombies vary in health as well.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 02:17:21

I want to try the beta test if it is still possible for more

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 02:56:51

A beta test of this genuinely appreciated zombie game would require a simple examination from a skilled tester... who really likes zombie games... like me >.>...

I hope he falls for the big words...

I WOULD LIKE TO BETA TEST!

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 11:52:48

Thanks adrenaline7, heres my name "Swordsbite". Thanks again for the position

Footsteps of zrb || As:Main || As3:Main || Flash Tutorials || PM me for help. ||

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 13:22:41

At 6/7/08 02:56 AM, ikool wrote: A beta test of this genuinely appreciated zombie game would require a simple examination from a skilled tester... who really likes zombie games... like me >.>...

I hope he falls for the big words...
I WOULD LIKE TO BETA TEST!

You may.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 13:31:41

I'd love to try it!

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 14:21:29

At 6/7/08 01:24 PM, zrb wrote:
You may.
Am I beta testing or not? Please, do tell.

You are. Also I changed the sidewalk, I would like to know if you guys like it better.

Image:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2499/
1zombie1deathel4.png

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 14:28:49

At 6/7/08 02:23 PM, zrb wrote: This one is just as good as the other. But this one makes the game seem less grim I'd say. Either way there both good but the first one is better.

Really? I changed it because my programmer was having a fit, saying it didn't look like a sidewalk and it was too flat, the new is a bit less bright so it seems more of a dark game. But hmmm, okay.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 14:48:05

Wow looks rly nice...make the zombie heads different...that not every zombie has the same kind of a head

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 15:35:50

At 6/7/08 02:48 PM, Peglay wrote: Wow looks rly nice...make the zombie heads different...that not every zombie has the same kind of a head

There will be.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 15:41:54

Haro Mylo, dude, I'd love to beta test this game.

Man, it makes me really want to go into flash and just make shit, but unfortunately mine is messed up and I'm unable to save or open files, so I have to reinstall it.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 15:42:33

so i guess i don't get to beta test? :P

snyggys

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 15:45:19

I'll BetaTest if your looking for voulenteers

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 15:57:37

At 6/7/08 03:41 PM, SiriusSatelliteRadio wrote: Haro Mylo, dude, I'd love to beta test this game.

Man, it makes me really want to go into flash and just make shit, but unfortunately mine is messed up and I'm unable to save or open files, so I have to reinstall it.

Oh god that's awful!

And Rammer you do, everyone who posts in the topic will be sent it if they said they wanted to, but I'm just touching up a few things first like weather.

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 16:11:22

At 6/7/08 03:57 PM, adreniline7 wrote: And Rammer you do, everyone who posts in the topic will be sent it if they said they wanted to, but I'm just touching up a few things first like weather.

all right, then.

snyggys

Response to Beta Testers Wanted For Zombie Game 2008-06-07 17:57:13

At 6/7/08 04:11 PM, Rammer wrote: all right, then.

Indeed.

Progress Updated: There seems to be a heavy bug with the vehicles breaking the game, so the beta is delayed for now.