00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

attention audio mods: stolen audio!

2,155 Views | 10 Replies

the audio portal lets stolen shit in too easily so i am making this stolen audio thread.

this is the official stolen audio thread. if you find any stolen audio then you may post it in this thread
and an audio moderater will sort it out.

this is like Rages gift to you: abusive reviews thread only this is where we report stolen/flaggable audio.

Lets cut to the chase; here's some examples of flaggable audio:

this is piracy.
this is stolen from here

here's an obvious example:

this is downloaded from limewire and sumbitted on newgrounds. it's also the song that alvin used in his smbz intro so it's too fucking obvious that it's stolen.

wake up mods and admins, there is stolen and abusive auio that needs attention brought to it. everyone can feel free to post any stolen shit you find.

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 10:32:05

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 10:33:25

Are you a mod?

No?

Did you ask a mod first?

No?

Then this is NOT official

BBS Signature

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 10:34:03

At 5/30/08 10:32 AM, bigjuicy wrote: I don't even listen to rap, in fact I fucking hate it. And I know this was not made by a Newgrounder

so that song is stolen, huh? do you have the link to the original piece so we know it can definitely be flagged?

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 10:35:42

good idea for a thread because i hate stolen music songs

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 10:38:42

Hey! You Sould PM An Audio Mod.

Also, I think there's another thread around like this. These threads can turn quite nasty if you falsely accuse someone of submitting stolen audio. The first 4 mods I'm pretty sure they've all got records of stolen audio.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 10:40:22

At 5/30/08 10:34 AM, hamz10 wrote:
At 5/30/08 10:32 AM, bigjuicy wrote: I don't even listen to rap, in fact I fucking hate it. And I know this was not made by a Newgrounder
so that song is stolen, huh? do you have the link to the original piece so we know it can definitely be flagged?

I know the artist and the record label JUAN GOTTI DOPEHOUSE RECORDS (THANK MY HISPANIC FREIND JAMES FOR THE INFO) you can get most of the rest of the information there.

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 11:00:44

At 5/30/08 10:38 AM, WritersBlock wrote: Also, I think there's another thread around like this.

And you can find that thread right here:
Audio Portal Cleanup

The mods' can't do anything at this point in time I think. I remember reading that once their first submission has been passed. The mods' can only ban the user but not delete the song. Not too sure on that one. All I know is that, the new AP system is coming soon and with this new AP system, mods' will be able to ban users for an amounts of time, not just BAN and it's all over. Delete submissions and a whole bunch of other nifty things. So it's ok! Sit down, have a cup of tea and put down the protest signs.

yea

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 12:05:51

This is obviously stolen.

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 12:10:54

The newgrounds audio portal is flawed (deeply). The administrators have said so themselves.

Report stolen content in private.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to attention audio mods: stolen audio! 2008-05-30 12:50:49

There's already a thread about stolen audio - it'd be best to post there. :*

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature