00:00
00:00

The Zelda Collab

98,020 Views | 2,286 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-05-31 11:13:31


I like the first one

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-05-31 11:47:10


I like Snow-Fox13 better. SOZ if I used it but I really liked it, It was better then mine.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-05-31 13:14:06


At 5/31/08 10:40 AM, mechanixnut wrote: Ya could you do the part for the Minish Cap. Or both if you have time. I could add the cartoons version to the extras menu.

Yeah, I can do both, I'll post models of both characters then get started on the script and animation. Also I like Snow-Fox's banner better because the background was more appealing.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-05-31 13:44:38


sorry I have to drop out of the collab...
Something came up and now I can't finish
Mostly of the specifications in the flash...
Frame rate is too high for sprites and my flash is crashing something strange...
sorry

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-05-31 14:31:57


Hey Mechanixnut.
I forgot to ask did you get My PM with the link to Mine .FLA + BIO?

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-05-31 16:37:17


ArjunS you need to specify which game you want to make a video for.

ok doz that mean im in

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-01 08:26:00


By the way, are there any parts left? Because I could make two.


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-01 11:22:22


At 5/31/08 04:37 PM, ArjunS wrote: ArjunS you need to specify which game you want to make a video for.

ok doz that mean im in

No, it doesnt mean your in. IF you say which game you want to make a video for there will be a chance that your in. " ArjunS you need to specify which game you want to make a video for." Means that you need to say which game you want to have to make a video for. (SOZ if I sound angry, Im not angry)

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 10:43:12


Arjun that means you are in if you say which game you want to make a parody of.

Haderust I did get your PM with your stuff, thanks.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 10:50:33


which spots are open??


Zombies! Ahhh! || GT: Rage the Worm

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 10:58:07


The empty slots are all still open for takers ^_^

The Legend Of Zelda (1987)
1. Kurofelis
2.

Zelda II: The Adventures Of Link (1988)
1. Kurofelis
2.

SNES

A Link To The Past (1992)
1. Haderust
2. Jammer-Lammy

GAME BOY

Links Awakening (1993)
1.Shadow-1409
2.Rooshich

N64

Ocarina Of Time (1998)
1. Greensinge
2. FaltaViva

Majora's Mask (2000)
1. Tazuwukei
2. Crazy-Matt-Cartoons

GAME BOY COLOUR

Oracle Of Ages (2001)
1.hopatopalus
2.

Oracle Of Seasons (2001)
1. Shinsukelto
2.

GAME CUBE

Wind Waker (2003)
1. Shi-Gu
2.NeoSkywalker

Four Swords: Advenures (2004)
1. MeLucky
2.superskittles

GBA

The Minish Cap (2005)
1.hylian-mafia
2.Alpharious120

WII

Twilight Princess (2006)
1. Mtypenguim
2. FaltaViva

DS

Phantom Hourglass (2007)
1. FaltaViva
2.xxflareknightxx

Menu and Preloader
1. Mechanixnut


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 11:01:52


i'll take legend of zelda (1987) part 2


Zombies! Ahhh! || GT: Rage the Worm

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 11:07:16


Ok awesome. For that one you can use sprites if you want too. Most people are using them for the older games, because it is too hard to draw a character for them.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 11:26:02


anyone know where i an get the sprites for the areas in LoZ?


Zombies! Ahhh! || GT: Rage the Worm

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 12:03:47


Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 12:04:56


At 6/2/08 11:26 AM, Zeldakrazed7 wrote: anyone know where i an get the sprites for the areas in LoZ?

if you mean sprite sheets = The Shyguy Kingdom
If you mean areas google = "name area + game" map. For example : Kakariko village A Link to the past map.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-02 12:15:38


At 5/23/08 07:29 AM, mechanixnut wrote: Oh one thing I forgot to mention, I want to have this song by System OF a Down somewhere in the collab. Even if someone just makes a music video for it.

Is it to late to do this ^? If not I want to give it a shot. (if thats ok :)

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-03 04:33:57


My Part!! :D

Sorry if it's a little rushed but gotta wrap things up quickly because i need to do something... sorry.

D:

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-03 05:47:36


System of a Down never made a Zelda song. It just sounds like them. Trust me, I know.

At 5/23/08 07:29 AM, mechanixnut wrote: Oh one thing I forgot to mention, I want to have this song by System OF a Down somewhere in the collab. Even if someone just makes a music video for it.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-03 23:58:00


I started working on my part today: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030608/8 2126_lttp2.php
This is far from a spoiler, but I posted it to ask if I should include the hud with the hearts and everything. I'm not sure if it would even look good. What are your thoughts?

Christicle, that "Link, he'll come to a town, come to save-" song was part of the Rabbit Joint album by Joe Pleiman. Look it up (Google?) if you don't believe me. There's overwhelming evidence that suggests I'm correct.

ShinsukeIto, your part looks like it would be the credits scene, and I thought I saw it already, but whatever, good job.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-04 07:19:28


Here is what I have so far.
Yeah its short and there is no sound yet but.
(how is it :/ ?)

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-04 07:59:48


Just letting you know I'm still active. I have some other shit I'm trying to do, but I should have my part done in a week or so. Hopefully that's not too long!

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-04 12:50:03


Good everything is looking good so far.

I already have someone doing that system song if it is them. It sure does sound like them and I am a big fan of system too.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-04 13:25:59


My part so far.

It's going to be longer than 40 seconds, but not very much longer. Is that okay?


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-05 13:03:01


Ya thats fine, just try not to make it too much longer.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-05 13:14:54


At 6/5/08 01:03 PM, mechanixnut wrote: Ya thats fine, just try not to make it too much longer.

It wont be, it's soon finished.


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-05 13:23:02


Wow, some people are almost done their parts. I have barely started on mine. I just have a little done on the menu, but the preloader is already finished. I haven't started on my actual animations yet.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-05 15:36:40


At 6/5/08 01:03 PM, mechanixnut wrote: Ya thats fine, just try not to make it too much longer.

Could I have my part in two halves, each fourty seconds?
I ask because I already completed most of my first 40 seconds.
I want to make another 40 second continuation, this time, with lots of violence.
Oh and here's the first half (nearly 40 seconds), almost complete,
it just needs a tiny bit of work on the movement:
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/050608/5 2263_lttp2.php
Oh and I might add some sort of rain.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-06 10:58:00


At 6/5/08 03:36 PM, Jammer-Lammy wrote:
At 6/5/08 01:03 PM, mechanixnut wrote: Ya thats fine, just try not to make it too much longer.
Could I have my part in two halves, each fourty seconds?
I ask because I already completed most of my first 40 seconds.
I want to make another 40 second continuation, this time, with lots of violence.
Oh and here's the first half (nearly 40 seconds), almost complete,
it just needs a tiny bit of work on the movement:
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/050608/5 2263_lttp2.php
Oh and I might add some sort of rain.

That looks pretty awesome, I say add some Voice-Overs instead of the subtitles. I'll help with the voice overs

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-06-06 11:27:59


is this collab still up? can i join? please PM so i can know


BBS Signature