00:00
00:00

The Zelda Collab

98,033 Views | 2,286 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-08 13:25:54


Here is a little preview

Yea im lazy

Mech you got to say that this is not the original or else this will be blammed cause This is the original

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-08 13:38:02


At 1/8/09 01:25 PM, Haderust wrote: Here is a little preview
Yea im lazy
Mech you got to say that this is not the original or else this will be blammed cause This is the original

That's not his audio. The author of that flash says he doesn't know where the original source of that clip is from. Technically... It isn't really stealing his idea or anything.

It's the moral and ethical thing to credit that other flash, though.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-08 16:09:54


UPDAIT

This is my little wasteland so far. Not much, but just so you guys can see that I'm getting something done.

The Zelda Collab


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-08 16:27:21


At 1/8/09 04:09 PM, Rooshich wrote: UPDAIT

This is my little wasteland so far. Not much, but just so you guys can see that I'm getting something done.

Tits. Mega tits. Looks nice.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-10 02:43:42


At 1/6/09 11:43 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 1/6/09 06:48 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Hey! Could you consider me in this collab? I would love to do the empty Wind Waker Spot! I recently refinished the game as it turns out!
Before you can join, you would have to show me a model of Link.

Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..

Shut up! I'm bad at drawing! I just think my submission would be something about him being tired of all the shit. Or some crap. So i made it like this.

Don't hate me, it took me a good hour to draw up.. So be cool about it.

Here it is:

The Zelda Collab


"Anybody in this room of wankers got enough pride to talk to me?"

Signiture by xHeavyMetalx :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-10 02:45:08


At 1/10/09 02:43 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..

Shut up! I'm bad at drawing! I just think my submission would be something about him being tired of all the shit. Or some crap. So i made it like this.

Don't hate me, it took me a good hour to draw up.. So be cool about it.

Here it is:

Oh gay. The exporting of the gif screwed this shite out of the colours >.<
Snaps...

SORRY FOR DOOPLE POOSTLE!


"Anybody in this room of wankers got enough pride to talk to me?"

Signiture by xHeavyMetalx :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-10 11:55:12


By now, I expected this collab to be over with. Who dropped out now? Seriously, I think you should just allow people to base their work on any of the games and sort it out later.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-10 13:29:49


At 1/10/09 02:43 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..

It's ok, if you did a little bit of work on it, and not export it as a gif it will look a little better.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-10 19:00:29


At 1/10/09 01:29 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 1/10/09 02:43 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..
It's ok, if you did a little bit of work on it, and not export it as a gif it will look a little better.

mech weren't you 'dark' before?

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-10 19:03:26


At 1/10/09 11:55 AM, fjgamer wrote: By now, I expected this collab to be over with. Who dropped out now? Seriously, I think you should just allow people to base their work on any of the games and sort it out later.

you need to make a sprite for the authors page!
you made somthing right?
as jammer lammy?
if you need an explanation (please refer to the instruction manual lol) just ask.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-11 01:00:39


At 1/10/09 01:29 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 1/10/09 02:43 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..
It's ok, if you did a little bit of work on it, and not export it as a gif it will look a little better.

Ah.. So no dice? Is cool, is cool.


"Anybody in this room of wankers got enough pride to talk to me?"

Signiture by xHeavyMetalx :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-11 01:43:09


At 1/11/09 01:00 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote:
At 1/10/09 01:29 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 1/10/09 02:43 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..
It's ok, if you did a little bit of work on it, and not export it as a gif it will look a little better.
Ah.. So no dice? Is cool, is cool.

No, he said it'll be good with a tad more work put into it. Don't get so discouraged.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-13 21:10:29


At 1/11/09 01:43 AM, SuperSkittles wrote:
At 1/11/09 01:00 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote:
At 1/10/09 01:29 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 1/10/09 02:43 AM, Poopsmith890 wrote: Awesome, well.. I tried to do so. And heres what came out..
It's ok, if you did a little bit of work on it, and not export it as a gif it will look a little better.
Ah.. So no dice? Is cool, is cool.
No, he said it'll be good with a tad more work put into it. Don't get so discouraged.

Tad moar worek? Noooooooo! I put alot of worek untow tat!

Argh...

Well, i've started just for lulz on my entry. But i think i might be a bit long on it. Unlike past times, i'm not fully dedicating my time to the entry. Mainly because of some issues i'd rather not get into.

Otherwise...

Spoon


"Anybody in this room of wankers got enough pride to talk to me?"

Signiture by xHeavyMetalx :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-13 22:13:35


OOoooooohhhh sounds like fun!
How bout the first spot of Wind Waker????? That taken? :P

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 03:02:35


At 1/10/09 07:03 PM, fightermarth wrote:
At 1/10/09 11:55 AM, fjgamer wrote: By now, I expected this collab to be over with. Who dropped out now? Seriously, I think you should just allow people to base their work on any of the games and sort it out later.
you need to make a sprite for the authors page!
you made somthing right?
as jammer lammy?
if you need an explanation (please refer to the instruction manual lol) just ask.

Yes, I was Jammer-Lammy. I thought I already sent something for any bios section we'd have. (Long time ago.) Anyway, if I haven't, or if you simply need something again, I'd like you to use this vector drawing: http://www.fantasyjam.net/files/vector/f jgamer.ai

I can make a small image of some kind if you need one, but that vector art should suffice. If you want a plain image file, I need to know the resolution and format to save to. Also, if you'd like the vector art but can't import it (not sure why you wouldn't be able to), I could save the original FLA file in Flash 8 format for ya.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 03:09:15


Hell I'd be happy to do Link's Awakening, I kinda suck with flash but I can atleast draw kinda well. I love that game though, it's so stupid.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 12:02:50


At 1/14/09 03:09 AM, Shackleback wrote: Hell I'd be happy to do Link's Awakening, I kinda suck with flash but I can atleast draw kinda well. I love that game though, it's so stupid.

Could you show some work? If you did that part, you could also use sprites if you wanted to.

Also FighterMarth, it wasn't dark it was evil. Too many people started to use it, so I changed it.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 12:04:31


At 1/13/09 10:13 PM, cyotecody555 wrote: OOoooooohhhh sounds like fun!
How bout the first spot of Wind Waker????? That taken? :P

Ya I will let you do that one. Just keep posting and what not to show you are doing something


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 17:44:55


AT LONG LAST!
i have the sound parts.
i'm working on my 2nd part.
IT IS NO LONGER A TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
:add rina-chan to the special thanks page

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 18:05:27


Alrighty then
Here's my practice drawing of it :D

The Zelda Collab

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 19:50:13


At 1/14/09 06:05 PM, cyotecody555 wrote: Alrighty then
Here's my practice drawing of it :D

ooo... nice

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 20:34:11


At 1/14/09 12:02 PM, mechanixnut wrote: Also FighterMarth, it wasn't dark it was evil. Too many people started to use it, so I changed it.

Fab is the way to go and Skittles knows that! =D

Nice picture Cody!

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 21:46:14


I hate sprites, I'll animate something up real quick if that's what you want.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-14 23:52:53


At 1/14/09 09:46 PM, Shackleback wrote: I hate sprites, I'll animate something up real quick if that's what you want.

Yeah...that would be good.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-15 01:21:11


At 1/14/09 09:46 PM, Shackleback wrote: I hate sprites, I'll animate something up real quick if that's what you want.

That would be fine too. I would encourage people to animate rather than use sprites anyday.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-15 16:58:50


At 1/14/09 09:46 PM, Shackleback wrote: I hate sprites, I'll animate something up real quick if that's what you want.

heh heh heh...
you're kinda screwed for the authors page then now aren't you?

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-15 17:21:13


At 1/15/09 04:58 PM, fightermarth wrote:
At 1/14/09 09:46 PM, Shackleback wrote: I hate sprites, I'll animate something up real quick if that's what you want.
heh heh heh...
you're kinda screwed for the authors page then now aren't you?

not if his part is good enough.


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-15 20:15:40


At 1/15/09 05:21 PM, Emanhattan wrote:
At 1/15/09 04:58 PM, fightermarth wrote:
At 1/14/09 09:46 PM, Shackleback wrote: I hate sprites, I'll animate something up real quick if that's what you want.
heh heh heh...
you're kinda screwed for the authors page then now aren't you?
not if his part is good enough.

how so?

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-15 20:33:05


my first update for my second part.
im changing my other part too.
just one thing at a time

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150109/7 3964_zelda_and_link.php

Response to The Zelda Collab 2009-01-15 20:38:14


Woo! Almost half way done :P