00:00
00:00

The Zelda Collab

97,945 Views | 2,287 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-18 23:14:54


Sorry I meant to quote that first bit on my preveouse post! XD

this part: "Actaully not all the spots are filled right now. I have sent out some messages to those that are inactive, and recieved bad news that they would be unable to comlete a part.

So those peeping in looking for a part go to my userpage too see what is available."

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-18 23:45:25


Does anybody know what Link's shield in Link's Awakening looks like? All the pictures I can find are of the wrong side.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-19 04:03:01


At 7/18/08 11:12 PM, sefyz wrote:
I went to your profile, and it appears the original zelda still has a empty spot! :D Can I do this part?

Ya you can do the part. I will put you down.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-19 16:30:50


At 7/18/08 11:45 PM, acsessdenied wrote: Does anybody know what Link's shield in Link's Awakening looks like? All the pictures I can find are of the wrong side.

Just keep it simple and put a Triforce or something on it. TAKE ARTISTIC LIBERTIES! IT'S WHAT I'D DOOO!

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-19 22:42:52


At 7/19/08 04:30 PM, SuperSkittles wrote:
At 7/18/08 11:45 PM, acsessdenied wrote: Does anybody know what Link's shield in Link's Awakening looks like? All the pictures I can find are of the wrong side.
Just keep it simple and put a Triforce or something on it. TAKE ARTISTIC LIBERTIES! IT'S WHAT I'D DOOO!

I think it has a triforce and some cool swirls on it. Playing it on the game boy, is hard to see the design on the shield. Glad to know, their are some Zelda fans people out here.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-19 22:44:09


Any body has any questions just let me know. I cananswer all of them. Have all the games.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-22 22:46:28


Almost done! :) It's about 35 seconds so far, it should be around 50 when its done! :)
And no, it's not a sprite animation. =P

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-23 00:34:23



This Signature is here to remind you when my post ends.

It's not very cool, though.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-23 01:00:59


I have made something cool for he credits. What do you guys think of it. The total animation for each name will roughly be about 6 seconds. I was thinking about doing 2 names for each page to make the credits half as long.

LINKY ^_^

is it passable for the collab

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-23 06:01:34


is there still a part free for ocarina of time? its the only one i got so i cant really do any others

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-23 15:15:46


At 7/23/08 06:01 AM, globdecitus wrote: is there still a part free for ocarina of time? its the only one i got so i cant really do any others

Actually Ocarina of Time is full. Sorry bud


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-23 16:03:47


Hey! I'm willing to do the third Majora's Mask part if it's still open!

I'm also willing to do a Phantom Hourglass or Wind Waker one. :3


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 03:18:27


At 7/23/08 03:15 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 7/23/08 06:01 AM, globdecitus wrote: is there still a part free for ocarina of time? its the only one i got so i cant really do any others
Actually Ocarina of Time is full. Sorry bud

how about majora's mask then, my friend has it and i know the story line

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 15:22:15


Sorry if I sound mad/angry but its just look at his mechanixnut's page and look there. There is the whole list of what parts that is open, who is finished and who is taken. plz stop asking mechanixnut for open spots and check the list the he mentioned. The topic will soon be 50% questions only if a spot is open. All those questions annoys me since he said he have a list that he updates all the time (or when he have the time) and still people are asking instead looking at the list he is uppdating.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 16:47:24


At 7/23/08 04:03 PM, FluffyDemonRat wrote: Hey! I'm willing to do the third Majora's Mask part if it's still open!

I'm also willing to do a Phantom Hourglass or Wind Waker one. :3

You can do the Majora's Mask Part.

At 7/24/08 03:18 AM, globdecitus wrote:
how about majora's mask then, my friend has it and i know the story line

The only open spot now is for the second Zelda game.

Haderust that is kinda harsh to say, but I do agree with you. People are just too lazy to go and read that many posts, I did mention about my page many times. Most of them were a few pages back.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 16:51:56


Okay, I'll try a new OoT part, that truthfully only took, like, 45 minutes, with an easter egg... I may try Zelda II, put me down, but if someone wants it real bad, feel free to give it to them.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 17:42:25


At 7/23/08 01:00 AM, mechanixnut wrote: I have made something cool for he credits. What do you guys think of it. The total animation for each name will roughly be about 6 seconds. I was thinking about doing 2 names for each page to make the credits half as long.

LINKY ^_^

is it passable for the collab

that is cool. that really looks like its the hyrule text

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 19:19:45


At 7/24/08 04:47 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
The only open spot now is for the second Zelda game.

I hope whoever gets this doesn't do another I AM ERROR joke.


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-24 23:37:42


At 7/24/08 04:51 PM, Super-Yombario wrote: Okay, I'll try a new OoT part, that truthfully only took, like, 45 minutes, with an easter egg... I may try Zelda II, put me down, but if someone wants it real bad, feel free to give it to them.

Ok great. I'll put you down for that part.

At 7/24/08 05:42 PM, Haderust wrote:
that is cool. that really looks like its the hyrule text

Thats cause it is the ancient hylian text. That is why I wanted to use it for the credits.

At 7/24/08 07:19 PM, FluffyDemonRat wrote:
I hope whoever gets this doesn't do another I AM ERROR joke.

Its either that or a cock joke. Both of them can be done very easily.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-25 06:09:48


I'm a voice actor and I want to be involved.

If anyone needs a guy let me know. I have samples uploaded here at NewGrounds, just click my name.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-25 12:12:27


At 7/24/08 11:37 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
Its either that or a cock joke. Both of them can be done very easily.

Just because Nintendo can't tell the different between flesh and metal doesn't make Link's "sword" any funnier. They're both sort of 'been there, done that' jokes.


BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-26 01:48:43


At 7/25/08 12:12 PM, FluffyDemonRat wrote:
Just because Nintendo can't tell the different between flesh and metal doesn't make Link's "sword" any funnier. They're both sort of 'been there, done that' jokes.

I know the joke has been widely overused. I just can't think of anything else that could be funny about that particular game.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-26 02:05:12


You could go all "Final Fantasy" and do a "Random Battles" joke... Or perhaps a joke about that sleeping bot in Saria... Speaking of Saria, you could do an ooT joke based on cities vs people in OoT, like:
-Saria
-Darunia
-Ruto
-Rauru
-Nabooru
-Mido
...But the whole "Error/Cock Joke" thing is hilarious if done classy, an I thinkl I could do that. "I am Error..." "Do you say ANYTHING else?" "Does Not Compute!!" "WTF? I'll slash you with my penis that's so convienientally placed in my hand! Aww, forget it, I'll go talk to those Bat-People outside, maybe they'll say something interesting before they touch me and kill me before i could reach the town hooker for a health boost..."

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-26 09:48:13


I won't be posting a second part. I started working on it, but I lost my work to a virus. I'm clean now, but I don't feel like I want to do everything over again. I did post my first part, though, and, while it isn't great, I hope it's good enough for the collab.

Good luck with the collab, guys.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-28 02:23:00


That is quite alright. Nobody is being forced to do anything they can't do.

Ok now Iam looking for some good Zelda music. I have found a few, but Iam still looking for more. I am open to some suggestions if any of you guys have some.


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-29 08:56:28


At 7/28/08 02:23 AM, mechanixnut wrote: That is quite alright. Nobody is being forced to do anything they can't do.

Ok now Iam looking for some good Zelda music. I have found a few, but Iam still looking for more. I am open to some suggestions if any of you guys have some.

Look in the audio portal they have nice zelda music there or Overclock Remix they have only game music + remix of the music.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-07-29 09:16:06


That sounds cool, but Im not into this collab stuff, Im a one-man army. ;)

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-08-02 03:05:28


So guys... How are your parts coming along?

this thread seems to be dieing a little bit :P

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-08-02 03:11:16


Hey now, don't die. I worked hard on my part.

Response to The Zelda Collab 2008-08-02 04:22:44


Yes and it seems other people are working hard too. I don't want this to die either. Its prolly going to be the biggest Zelda tribute on Newgrounds.

too hard to reply to any posts :(

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature