00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Next Big Thing?

63,518 Views | 180 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-05 10:38:38

Actually this has been around a good while. Stile even made fun of it once a while back. I first noticed it in summer of 99 so its at least 2 years old :(

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-05 11:30:38

hahahahahaha, who cares if this is from the historic period- this made me laugh my ass off! gotta be a joke tho, "please kill me" hahaha! CRACKIN!!

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-05 22:42:16

The odd thing about this is that I've seen michael around from new mexico for a few years. Honest. The original geocities website went down long ago and its intermittently been hosted other places. I went ahead about 6 months ago and made a nice little techno remix courtesy of mp3.com http://www.mp3.com/bunjmaster

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-06 06:11:53

Aww shit! That was one funny techno remix! You kick ass man! YOU KICK ASS!

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-06 07:15:05

At 7/3/01 09:18 AM, 2_ViLe wrote: I am going to email this kid and pretend im little girl and then and once he thinks we are going out im going to say "I am Dumping you after a like you SENORDINGDONG!" hahahahahahahahaha

Actually if you delete the /michael thing and go to seniordingdong's page it looks like seniordingdong just made a copy of Michael's page and hosted it. If you search kidblount@yahoo.com you can find several other copies of his site.

BBS Signature

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-06 12:32:02

At 7/5/01 10:42 PM, CrusadershOck wrote: The odd thing about this is that I've seen michael around from new mexico for a few years. Honest. The original geocities website went down long ago and its intermittently been hosted other places. I went ahead about 6 months ago and made a nice little techno remix courtesy of mp3.com http://www.mp3.com/bunjmaster

haha dude- dance ejay! You know how to turn Dance ejay files into MP3s easily?
-RichL

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-07 00:06:51

my first thought on this was "leave the poor, useless, ugly, fuck alone." of course, I'll bet a lot of people thought the same damn thing. but I changed my mind pretty quickly after I saw the flash movie with him in it. anyways...all I really have to say about this is that you all might wanna watch out...the little moron might stumble across that movie and try to sue newgrounds or something stupid like that, ya know? anyways, I loved the flash movie, I'd say it's possible this is the next big thing...so let's bring the movies on where the fucker gets killed! BWAHAHA!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-07 21:49:52

At 7/2/01 05:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: Over the years, Newgrounds has always been timely with pointing out / making fun of viral trends on the internet. We were right there at the onset of Mahir, Whassup and All Your Base.

So now the question... Is this going to be the next big thing? Is everyone going to be emailing this link to all their friends?

Respond to this post with your thoughts, or just go ahead and create a Flash cartoon making fun of this poor kid. Either way, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I thought tis was hilarious! At first I thought this wasn't real, but then I realized a certain retardedness in his voice and I was like, "Holy Shit! Fuck me in the pisshole with a golden spoon! What a fag!" Someone posting that type of shit on the net must expect to be dissed. Why the fuck is a girlfriend the most important thing nowadays? After taking a 1-year course in 15 days in summer school and watching some more movies, I only have about three girls that call anymore. All are fairly decent looking. Oh well, who wants to be tied down to one girl anyway?

Well, I'm going to sleep. My dad's takin' me to see Scary Movie 2 tomorrow for my birthday wich is on Monday. Damn, summer school on my b-day!?

-Dan- (the_movie_fanatic)

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-08 11:50:24

is that a mullett that i see?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-10 01:52:18

As far as i know, its all a big joke. About a year ago i downloaded a mod for Half-life called Arg! and it had that same soundclip in it. So I'm pretty sure that this was just someone's idea for some funny shit. And they were right! But i'm guessin the kid and the story is all B.S.

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-11 01:12:10

Hahahahaha...
Hey Tom where did u find this.I wonder if he is a NG user?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-20 18:00:38

that poor boy, i feel really bad for him... ha! no i don't. what a pathetic loser!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-09-27 14:58:05

What A Fucking gay shit, he's a gay 11 year old who can't get a girl cos hes soo damn fuckng ugly Chirst i got a girl when i was 9 and she still likes me now im 11 FUCKing HELL WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-09-28 10:17:08

F*ck, it isn't there anymore!! who squeeled damn'it

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-10-02 10:56:22

the site is all screwed up. Dont need to worry about him!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-10-14 23:16:39

At 10/2/01 10:56 AM, Mutilated-Puppet wrote: the site is all screwed up. Dont need to worry about him!

-Doesn't even bother looking up at the other posts

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-12-09 09:26:08

At 10/14/01 11:16 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 10/2/01 10:56 AM, Mutilated-Puppet wrote: the site is all screwed up. Dont need to worry about him!
-Doesn't even bother looking up at the other posts

so tru

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2002-02-18 11:55:55

yeah, ok.... i think its time sum1 took away the link, as its no longer there, Mikey must have seen this site and its parodies (as funny as they are!! LOL) and taken the site down... poor lad, but what an UGLY child

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2002-02-28 23:15:56

At 7/3/01 10:05 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 7/2/01 11:27 PM, TheNewAuk wrote: Nah, this is the next big thing:

http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~scissors/
Hahaha... The music is classic. :)

-Tom

I can't access this page...

Nor can I access the page about that kid that Tom posted.

Anyone got a working link?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2002-02-28 23:27:27

At 7/3/01 03:50 PM, ColombianDrugLord wrote: First thing, senordingdong is NOT the kid, I'm pretty sure the original site was taken down long ago. I have seen this a few times before and has already had its go at being the big thing. I dont know why I'm putting this in but you can also find it at Plexe.com/funny/dork.html

Thanks man.

Now I was able to see it, realise that it wasn't that great after all, and then realise that it wsn't exactly that highly rated in the first place...

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2002-03-08 20:14:26

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! All blam club members this is URGENT!!!!!!! i need to have ur names and emails and i need to know how to instant message u....so pleaze send an email to robert69rpc69@yahoo.com if you don't email me then you won't be part of the blam club and you won't get the knowledge that ur in the club.....so once again i say.......this is URGENT!!!!! you have till the end of the month to email me to get your names in....if you can thanks and i appreciate it.....and if you don't have time then tooooo bad for ur ass.....well thanks for ur time...also i would like to thank all the people that join up.....if ur already a member then u need to email me.....EMAIL ME BLAM CLUB MEMBERS

vice president
Robert

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2002-12-11 19:54:30

Wow, it's been awhile since anyone's posted on this topic. When I saw the kid's webpage, I had to say something because I almost couldn't believe it. My friends and I had a pretty good laugh.

I wonder if he's got a girlfriend by now? Eh, probably not..

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-01-15 22:41:43

TOM FULP : This is me why did you do this to me? I have been beaten up alot because of this!! This is not right! Iam not that ugly!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-02-03 00:08:20

Um, yeah, seems the site isn't there anymore. So, I'm left out. :p

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-02-09 11:07:45

what in the hell was that?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-08-22 19:59:57

EVERYONE! mikey's new site is: wwww.pr0k.net/thechilde

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-11-10 23:01:40

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-11-22 16:42:02

Noo! The site's gone...... What was on it?

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-11-28 10:49:15

Holy dear jesus. If I were that kid, I woulda killed myself by now. What a fucking retarded peice of crap!!! Go to the past forums, someone posted up his site. Read his site, then go to forums. Read a post called: Michael not Mikey. I laughed my ass off. I have no sympathy for Mikey.

Dumb shit.

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2003-11-28 18:47:38

I tried to go to the website, but there was nothing there. It said that the site was not available anymore. Oh well, I'm sure the kid got what was coming to him.