00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Next Big Thing?

63,471 Views | 180 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 05:57:17

Holy shit what the hell is that thing!!

Wow so long a go it seems

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 08:13:20

At 7/3/01 05:57 AM, Tommy_B wrote: Holy shit what the hell is that thing!!

its fucking ugly

Wow so long a go it seems

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 08:19:59

Somebody.....anybody.....get that kid a hooker!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 09:18:07

At 7/2/01 08:24 PM, Zefierias wrote:
Respond to this post with your thoughts, or just go ahead and create a Flash cartoon making fun of this poor kid. Either way, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Damn.. That guy's only 11 and lost a girlfriend? This world is just too f'ed up now adays. I'm 17 and haven't even been out on a date yet!! *grumbles* Kids have way too much free time on their hands now a days. I bet by next week, there's going to be another little kid saying something like this:

"Hi my name is Billyjoebob Humpernickle and I'm 9 years old. Some girl at school called me a redneck for talking too slow, having a big fat pet pig called Joebillybob and wearing coveralls in mid-June. Someone please e-mail me and tell me that I am not a reneck. Would someone please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeee?

I am going to email this kid and pretend im little girl and then and once he thinks we are going out im going to say "I am Dumping you after a like you SENORDINGDONG!" hahahahahahahahaha

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 10:02:19

At 7/2/01 07:56 PM, fire wrote: hey how about this tom a 80's horor movie collecion cool idea? email me at szarebski@yahoo.com

So are you thinking of stuff like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street parodies? There is some potential there... I wonder what the response would be from Flash developers?

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 10:03:34

At 7/2/01 10:12 PM, ZeroBassX wrote: hate to burst your bubble tom, but like a few people have already said, that page has been around for a LOOONG time...but, i used to have it linked on a different page that got deleted...thanks to you, i've now got a working link again :)

Ya, I feel pretty stupid now. It's still funny, though. :)

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 10:05:47

At 7/2/01 11:27 PM, TheNewAuk wrote: Nah, this is the next big thing:

http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~scissors/

Hahaha... The music is classic. :)

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 10:39:42

Jeez, that was weird. Yes! Make fun of him!
MAKE MOVIES THAT MAKE FUN OF HIM!
Can't wait!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 10:53:50

At 7/3/01 10:39 AM, Tatum258 wrote: Jeez, that was weird. Yes! Make fun of him!
MAKE MOVIES THAT MAKE FUN OF HIM!
Can't wait!

Already did... check out the portal. :)
It's called "No Luck Mikey".

Razoric.com - Independent Game Developer

BBS Signature

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 12:47:23

At 7/2/01 05:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: Over the years, Newgrounds has always been timely with pointing out / making fun of viral trends on the internet. We were right there at the onset of Mahir, Whassup and All Your Base.

So now the question... Is this going to be the next big thing? Is everyone going to be emailing this link to all their friends?

Respond to this post with your thoughts, or just go ahead and create a Flash cartoon making fun of this poor kid. Either way, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

If i had flash i'd create 2 cartoons making fun of that kid!!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 13:15:13

So now the question... Is this going to be the next big thing? Is everyone going to be emailing this link to all their friends?

Bwuhahahahahaha !!! What was that all about.
Scared me pretty much though. 8>0

(the next big thing! hehe)

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 14:08:39

hahahahahaha.........man, if this guy ment what he said....holy crap....it was pretty funny, I also liked Highschool of the Apes (if you care)

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 14:16:45

While this kid is very sad, and very funny, I doubt people will latch on to his lame little page and think: Damn that was good enough to annoy everyone I know by sending them enless links, forwards, and other documents which serve no purpose other than to waste the time of others!!!! But rather I hope that people use thier minds to create, instead of latching on to a stupid catch-phrase, cartoon character voice, or lame beer ad.

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 14:17:17

At 7/3/01 10:05 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 7/2/01 11:27 PM, TheNewAuk wrote: Nah, this is the next big thing:

http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~scissors/
Hahaha... The music is classic. :)

-Tom

The funniest thing is that I don't think that's a joke site....

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 14:37:36

Thats funny but its probably a fake. You have to take notice of everything. The mullet, the shirt, the voice. The person who is in the picture is probably someone that the person who made the website hated in middle school.
One day he and his friend were going through their middle school yearbook from 6th grade. They found the picture and thought how funny he looks. Then one of them gets an idea. Lets make a yahoo name and tell people that this is us. That he's lost his girlfriend and wants a new one. then we'll make a website with the picture and a story about the girlfriend thing. Then we'll get my little brother to read the voice for us so we can put it on the site (notice the voice sounds like an eleven year old reading something). Then we should use the yahoo name to tell people about our site. They'll tell all their friends, their friends will tell their friends and so on. Well what my point is that its either an elaborate hoax by two teenagers looking for a laugh or a really pathetic eleven year old boy. We are all the ones to judge which it is.

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 15:50:57

First thing, senordingdong is NOT the kid, I'm pretty sure the original site was taken down long ago. I have seen this a few times before and has already had its go at being the big thing. I dont know why I'm putting this in but you can also find it at Plexe.com/funny/dork.html

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 16:22:41

My thoughts?Well ok.....

Im thinking what is the difference between a level 5dark and a light.;) By the way respond to that question Clawspell@yahoo.com

Oh....the subject add things making fun of clowns.

....QUOTE TIME!!! "Clowns are NEVER funny and should be avoided at all costs.My thoughts Beeeeoooopp.......

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 16:27:08

dude, this guy reminds me of faelan... faelan was the bomb... and yes, i'm responsible for this masterpiece... =P

and if anyone didn't see faelan back in the day he was exactly the same as this dude only even more elaborate, and it turned out to be a couple of child molestors who were arrested by the fbi... go figure...

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 16:45:15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at em!!!! If he was crippled I'd push him down some stairs.

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 16:46:17

God, what an absolute DORK! I don't know where you found this kid, but he's bound for some serious ass-whupping and taunting. Bring it on, I say! Let's show this kid absolutely NO MERCY! MUA HAH HAH! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 17:54:02

At 7/3/01 04:46 PM, Compdude wrote: God, what an absolute DORK! I don't know where you found this kid, but he's bound for some serious ass-whupping and taunting. Bring it on, I say! Let's show this kid absolutely NO MERCY! MUA HAH HAH! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!

Holy shit I am scarred for life.

Nice rendition compdude.

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 18:04:08

At 7/3/01 05:54 PM, L0cO wrote:
At 7/3/01 04:46 PM, Compdude wrote: God, what an absolute DORK! I don't know where you found this kid, but he's bound for some serious ass-whupping and taunting. Bring it on, I say! Let's show this kid absolutely NO MERCY! MUA HAH HAH! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!

Nice rendition compdude.

The stor.co.uk version #1 of him :)

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 18:05:09

At 7/3/01 06:04 PM, MetalGearRay wrote:
At 7/3/01 05:54 PM, L0cO wrote:

Nice rendition compdude.
The stor.co.uk version #1 of him :)

version 2

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 18:48:37

Oak, so I have a couple of questions. 1. Why is an 11 year old trying to get a girlfriend, and 2. How can he expect to get one considering that he has......... a mullet?

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 18:52:05

Mullets are people too!! Please PM me...

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 19:00:40

Man, that kid is gonna have some problems. I still think www.geocities.com/bigfatmew is funnier though.

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 19:17:23

At 7/2/01 05:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: Over the years, Newgrounds has always been timely with pointing out / making fun of viral trends on the internet. We were right there at the onset of Mahir, Whassup and All Your Base.

I don't know that it would have been, but I think this exposure makes it more likely.

Someone inject Flash knowledge into my brain. I haven't the patience to learn things; only to know them.

>:C

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 19:32:16

dude!! thats lame as hell makin fun of a 12 year old
hes probly already in a psycho ward from that mullet
site

The Next Big Thing?

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 19:44:49

I don't know whether I should feel sorry for the little dork or just laugh until my head falls off!

Response to The Next Big Thing? 2001-07-03 20:09:53

I got the next big thing right here:

http://www.bibleman.com/

someone please hack the shit outta this site! Too... much... propaganda... it makes my head hurt. Oh wait, that's the malt liquor kickin' in...

The Next Big Thing?