00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ScorpianX0's new art!

67,800 Views | 926 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-08 19:45:57

At 6/8/08 01:38 PM, redenvy wrote:
b I can't wait to see what I requested for. Yes I am reminding you on here xD!!!
Anyways good stuff! I like the colored one the most. It's pretty XD! I want to pet it.

LOL.....I'll probably work on your drawing tonight.... but thanks for stopping by

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-08 19:47:34

At 6/8/08 04:33 PM, ngmastah wrote: Good job on theses, your renamon drawings seem to have improved since your first posts here, keep up the good work.

hmmm... I haven't noticed the improvement.... anyway.... if you say so. Thanks for the comment!

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-08 23:36:39

After being asked thousands of times to make something orginal... I mustered up this thing. I don't even have a name for it ( Please give me some ideas to call this thing )... It's suppose to be some sort of a dragon that lives under sand. It jumps out of the sand to attack prey, and drags it down into the sand. I guess this is the female ( I have another drawing that I"m working on. It looks more like a male, I guess. The only difference is the head )

anyway..... here's my dragon thingy

ScorpianX0's new art!

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 00:16:26

P.S. what do you guys think about my shading? Do you think I should pratice more?

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 00:38:08

Shading is pretty good just keep doing it and you will get better

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:16:58

bump..

yeah thx for replying in my thread

even though u didnt reply in my thread

Support Help a Noob day By Putting ur sig as

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:23:52

At 6/9/08 03:16 AM, keosan24 wrote: bump..
yeah thx for replying in my thread
even though u didnt reply in my thread

don't bump..... but it's the thought that counts....and yes, I did reply on your thread.... it's just the fact you only give me 3 seconds to leave a comment

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:25:18

well lol check ur inbox and my userpage to see more part of the page i havent posted yet because of the 4 posts per topic rule

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:40:47

I like these a lot, and you really like to draw that creature what is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:51:25

At 6/9/08 03:40 AM, sven647 wrote: I like these a lot, and you really like to draw that creature what is it anyway?

LOL, you mean the fox thingy?..... ehhh, it's renamon....... when I was a kid, I was obsessed with season 3 of digimon ( I don't like the show anymore, but I still draw the monsters).... The main reason I draw her so much is.... 1: she easy character to draw ( to me anyways ) 2: I'm told I draw her well and with style

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:53:52

Lol! Digimon me and a couple of friends were making jokes about that show cant believe anyone still remembers it.

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:56:41

At 6/9/08 03:51 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
<Insert Meaningless words here>

and u love my yiffy ideas for renamon too :]

big boobies

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 03:59:48

At 6/9/08 03:53 AM, sven647 wrote: Lol! Digimon me and a couple of friends were making jokes about that show cant believe anyone still remembers it.

well..... I'm supprised I still remember it..... damn childhood dreams, LOL.....

but, no really, I hate the show now........ if you haven't noticed, I enjoy violence. If the show just went TV-MA ( ergo, violence, adult humor, ECT ) I would watch it again.

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 04:02:14

At 6/9/08 03:56 AM, keosan24 wrote:
big boobies

* COUGH, COUGH, keosan is full of lies, COUGH *

earlier quotes from me are now unacountable

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 04:05:26

At 6/9/08 04:02 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 6/9/08 03:56 AM, keosan24 wrote:
big boobies

lol but i like renamon yiffy and hentai like :]

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 04:09:16

At 6/9/08 04:05 AM, keosan24 wrote:

lol but i like renamon yiffy and hentai like :]

... and that has never been more apparent.

Maybe when some event causes me to do crazy things, maybe, just maybe, I'll draw said pictures

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 04:10:25

You know you still like it inside haha.

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 04:39:24

At 6/9/08 04:10 AM, sven647 wrote: You know you still like it inside haha.

not really..... soon after I stopped watching the show, I became a huge fan of MK..... so, I mashed two things I love. Fantasy creatures and bloody combat..... I guess that also explains why I have gritty artwork sometimes

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 04:58:10

I gotta say, i've checked this thread out again and again over the last few months.

There are good things happening here. You're drawing better than me when I was your age.

The first renamon pic is definitely one of my favorites. You should try a few digital paintings if you have a wacom. I think you'll get some good stuff out of it.

View my Deviantart

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 05:00:06

and tamers is ftw

View my Deviantart

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 05:05:35

At 6/9/08 05:00 AM, Neolight wrote: and tamers is ftw

ha ha ha!... yeah... I don't have a tablet ( but I want one ). I'm currentlly working on My first Gimp picture. I've been neglecting lately, but I guess I should finish it up and post it up here

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 05:07:58

Just, whatever you do, don't get bamboo fun.

View my Deviantart

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 10:04:45

At 6/9/08 05:07 AM, Neolight wrote: Just, whatever you do, don't get bamboo fun.

K, I'll remember that

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 15:14:31

IMPORTANT NOTE: Boobs look horrible on Renamon. Never, ever add boobs on her. You would fail to see the natural beauty in her, and you would risk ruining the Renamon magic.

Anyways really good pieces so far Scorpio. I like em all. And theres certainly no lack of originality and creativity here. More Rena fanarts and even more original arts. Rock da bells.

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 18:39:39

At 6/9/08 03:14 PM, Hammi wrote: IMPORTANT NOTE: Boobs look horrible on Renamon. Never, ever add boobs on her. You would fail to see the natural beauty in her, and you would risk ruining the Renamon magic.

sometimes hammi..... if a pervert tries, they usually fail. But if a true artist, who cares for his artwork, does this.... sometimes it can turn out great.... but most of the time, it's crap

Anyways really good pieces so far Scorpio. I like em all. And theres certainly no lack of originality and creativity here. More Rena fanarts and even more original arts. Rock da bells.

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 18:42:29

At 6/9/08 03:14 PM, Hammi wrote: You would fail to see the natural beauty in her, and you would risk ruining the Renamon magic.

but haven't I already stained the natural beauty?.... with blood and gore?.... or is it the orginality of a different side of renamon that still makes it pure?

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 20:25:01

At 6/9/08 06:42 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 6/9/08 03:14 PM, Hammi wrote: You would fail to see the natural beauty in her, and you would risk ruining the Renamon magic.
but haven't I already stained the natural beauty?.... with blood and gore?.... or is it the orginality of a different side of renamon that still makes it pure?

What i meant with natural beauty was that there shouldnt be any unnecessary add ons to Renamon, like boobs and err... vagina. Completely messes her image. By keeping her original standards and making good use of her original design, you help her displaying her original values. In short, originality makes every piece pure. No matter how you put it, the important thing is that youve preserved her as she should be, even if she rips some guys head off or something with lots of bloody blood all over.

Anyways yeah, your style is original so dont worry about messing with her natural beauty. Youre doing a good job displaying her values as a digimon kitsune.

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 20:33:48

At 6/9/08 08:25 PM, Hammi wrote:
What i meant with natural beauty was that there shouldnt be any unnecessary add ons to Renamon, like boobs and err... vagina. Completely messes her image. By keeping her original standards and making good use of her original design, you help her displaying her original values. In short, originality makes every piece pure. No matter how you put it, the important thing is that youve preserved her as she should be, even if she rips some guys head off or something with lots of bloody blood all over.

Anyways yeah, your style is original so dont worry about messing with her natural beauty. Youre doing a good job displaying her values as a digimon kitsune.

awwww....I feel special :D

but yeah, I agree about the discussed topic ( add on's are great on some, but not all. Renamon is one not to be tampered )

Renamon........ FOR THE WIN!!! * throws pencil in air in enjoyment*

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 22:13:10

well.... here's what I've got so far on my newest BIG project.... This the male Sand Dragon ( that's what they're called now ).... I'm really stepping out of my comfort zone, or at least it seems so to me... Scales....dragons.....unfamilar body parts...... I miss my violent fox (renamon)..... So this might be the last dragon pic for awhile ( about 2 weeks ).

But, hopefully this will be a kick-ass drawing....

Things missing that should be on the dragon, but I haven't sketched on yet ; spikes on front limbs, rest of scales, spikes on head ( besides the one's on the side ), fins on back, blood on spikes, and the design on the side of the dragon.

this may take awhile.....

ScorpianX0's new art!

BBS Signature

Response to ScorpianX0's new art! 2008-06-09 22:20:21

At 6/9/08 10:13 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote: <Meaning Less Text>

yeah that might take long..oh yeah check ur inbox

Up the Butt Charizard!
im so annoying charizard!

BBS Signature